Weight Gainer 2200 Gold

By: GNC

Weight Gainer 2200 Gold is a Weight Gainer manufactured by GNC. It is a protein based supplement that has additional calories from carbohydrates and fats. It is meant to add additional calories for the body in order to assist with weight and muscle mass gain.

Does Weight Gainer 2200 Gold work?
Click to Expand

I tried this a few months ago and it was a very hard decision. It was this or just plain betty crocker cake batter for $1.99 at my local grocery store. Both are loaded with sugar. Well I decided to try this and umm yeah got a sugar high, and bloated. Tasted good and sweet but didn't work well.

• sausagepipes
    April 22, 2010

Hey tohugeinc why don't you explain your negative review? Not to be jerk i just would like to know
  • royalpro
    April 22, 2010

If I was to guess, I would say that you missed the point of a gainer. They all are high calories, high carbs/sugar, and high protein. They work best when you are bulking and working extra hard to gain muscle/weight and extra carbs help. It wasn't clear what your goals were and how you used this product. Did you use this while bulking?
  • MK2022
    Rep: -26
    April 22, 2010

Nice pic. Dont waste money Fat gainer powders their practically useless and will put useless fat.

I put on good weight with this product instead of the the recommended 3 scoops i did about 1 1/2. Regardless the container was done in less then two weeks and each shake was incredibly hard to drink. All in all decent weight gain but totally not worth it.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gain Weight
NYCDON115

this stuff was grade A nasty, it was way too much on my stomach, and it made me feel sick after i took it, and i felt like i was ripped off theres only 5 servings in the whole tub.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gain Weight

I purchased this without looking into it first. I thought, it would be the size of a regular weight gainer.

Looking at it's make-up, I figured 440g Carbs, 74g protein, 2200 calories would be great for my bulk.. I managed to skip over the fact I needed 485g (one serving/3 scoops), along with 24 ounces of milk/water.

I had one full serving, almost threw up. *** my guts out, and lifted terribly. After that I split the servings.

Effectiveness(4/10): Didn't experience any weight gain,...

Effectiveness(4/10): Didn't experience any weight gain, or strength gains. Oh yeah, and it tasted like ***.

Value(0/10): You get 5 servings for like $60, enough said...

Defiantly wouldn't reccomend. Terrible, terrible experience..
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gain Weight

Had to take way too much of it to gain the calories. It works with all the stuff in it but tastes terrible and a horrible option compared to the competition.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gain Weight
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.