Weight Gainer 2200 Gold

By GNC
Weight Gainer 2200 Gold GNC
6.8/10
(Weighted average based on 5 Reviews)

Ranks #31 of 31 (better than 0%)
in Protein > Weight Gainers
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related

Tasted good and sweet but didn't work well

I tried this a few months ago and it was a very hard decision. It was this or just plain betty crocker cake batter for $1.99 at my local grocery store. Both are loaded with sugar. Well I decided to try this and umm yeah got a sugar high, and bloated. Tasted good and sweet but didn't work well.

Posted April 22, 2010
    hey tohugeinc why don't you explain your negative review? Not to be jerk i just would like to know

Posted April 22, 2010
    If I was to guess, I would say that you missed the point of a gainer. They all are high calories, high carbs/sugar, and high protein. They work best when you are bulking and working extra hard to gain muscle/weight and extra carbs help. It wasn't clear what your goals were and how you used this product. Did you use this while bulking?

Posted April 22, 2010
    Nice pic. Dont waste money Fat gainer powders their practically useless and will put useless fat.

All in all decent weight gain but totally not worth it

I put on good weight with this product instead of the the recommended 3 scoops i did about 1 1/2. Regardless the container was done in less then two weeks and each shake was incredibly hard to drink. All in all decent weight gain but totally not worth it.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Gain Weight

This stuff was grade A nasty

this stuff was grade A nasty, it was way too much on my stomach, and it made me feel sick after i took it, and i felt like i was ripped off theres only 5 servings in the whole tub.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Gain Weight

Posted February 19, 2010
    Thanks for telling bro

Posted February 19, 2010
    Try AMP

Defiantly wouldn't reccomend. Terrible, terrible experience

I purchased this without looking into it first. I thought, it would be the size of a regular weight gainer.

Looking at it's make-up, I figured 440g Carbs, 74g protein, 2200 calories would be great for my bulk.. I managed to skip over the fact I needed 485g (one serving/3 scoops), along with 24 ounces of milk/water.

I had one full serving, almost threw up. *** my guts out, and lifted terribly. After that I split the servings.

Effectiveness(4/10): Didn't experience any weight gain, or strength gains. Oh yeah, and it tasted like ***.

Value(0/10): You get 5 servings for like $60, enough said...

Defiantly wouldn't reccomend. Terrible, terrible experience..

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Gain Weight

It works with all the stuff in it but tastes terrible

Had to take way too much of it to gain the calories. It works with all the stuff in it but tastes terrible and a horrible option compared to the competition.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Gain Weight