Home > Categories > Protein > Weight Gainers > GNC > Weight Gainer 2200 Gold

Weight Gainer 2200 Gold

By GNC
Weight Gainer 2200 Gold GNC
7.0/10
(Weighted average based on 5 Reviews)

Weight Gainer 2200 Gold ranks #30 of 30 in (Protein > Weight Gainers) and is rated better than 0% of all products in this category.

Tasted good and sweet but didn't work well

I tried this a few months ago and it was a very hard decision. It was this or just plain betty crocker cake batter for $1.99 at my local grocery store. Both are loaded with sugar. Well I decided to try this and umm yeah got a sugar high, and bloated. Tasted good and sweet but didn't work well.

All in all decent weight gain but totally not worth it

I put on good weight with this product instead of the the recommended 3 scoops i did about 1 1/2. Regardless the container was done in less then two weeks and each shake was incredibly hard to drink. All in all decent weight gain but totally not worth it.

This stuff was grade A nasty

this stuff was grade A nasty, it was way too much on my stomach, and it made me feel sick after i took it, and i felt like i was ripped off theres only 5 servings in the whole tub.

MultiVitamin's Weight Gainer 2200 Gold Review

I purchased this without looking into it first. I thought, it would be the size of a regular weight gainer.

Looking at it's make-up, I figured 440g Carbs, 74g protein, 2200 calories would be great for my bulk.. I managed to skip over the fact I needed 485g (one serving/3 scoops), along with 24 ounces...

It works with all the stuff in it but tastes terrible

Had to take way too much of it to gain the calories. It works with all the stuff in it but tastes terrible and a horrible option compared to the competition.