Weight Gainer 2200 Gold

By: GNC

I tried this a few months ago and it was a very hard decision. It was this or just plain betty crocker cake batter for $1.99 at my local grocery store. Both are loaded with sugar. Well I decided to try this and umm yeah got a sugar high, and bloated. Tasted good and sweet but didn't work well.

• sausagepipes
    April 22, 2010

Hey tohugeinc why don't you explain your negative review? Not to be jerk i just would like to know
  • royalpro
    April 22, 2010

If I was to guess, I would say that you missed the point of a gainer. They all are high calories, high carbs/sugar, and high protein. They work best when you are bulking and working extra hard to gain muscle/weight and extra carbs help. It wasn't clear what your goals were and how you used this product. Did you use this while bulking?
  • MK2022
    (-6)
    April 22, 2010

Nice pic. Dont waste money Fat gainer powders their practically useless and will put useless fat.

I put on good weight with this product instead of the the recommended 3 scoops i did about 1 1/2. Regardless the container was done in less then two weeks and each shake was incredibly hard to drink. All in all decent weight gain but totally not worth it.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gain Weight

this stuff was grade A nasty, it was way too much on my stomach, and it made me feel sick after i took it, and i felt like i was ripped off theres only 5 servings in the whole tub.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Gain Weight

I purchased this without looking into it first. I thought, it would be the size of a regular weight gainer.

Looking at it's make-up, I figured 440g Carbs, 74g protein, 2200 calories would be great for my bulk.. I managed to skip over the fact I needed 485g (one serving/3 scoops), along with 24 ounces of milk/water.

I had one full serving, almost threw up. *** my guts out, and lifted terribly. After that I split the servings.

Effectiveness(4/10): Didn't experience any weight gain,...

Effectiveness(4/10): Didn't experience any weight gain, or strength gains. Oh yeah, and it tasted like ***.

Value(0/10): You get 5 servings for like $60, enough said...

Defiantly wouldn't reccomend. Terrible, terrible experience..
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Gain Weight

Had to take way too much of it to gain the calories. It works with all the stuff in it but tastes terrible and a horrible option compared to the competition.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Gain Weight
          Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.