Triflex

By: GNC

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

10 2

Ranks #5 of 21 (better than 80%) in
Health & Wellbeing > Joint Support

Triflex is a Joint Support Product manufactured by GNC. It is designed to improve and maintain the health of cartilage, tendons and joints in the body.
COMPARE SIMILAR

joshblue32
  January 31, 2011

firstly, let me say that i had the LIQUID version of this product. i sent the little thing tothe sight suggesting the LIQUID kind, which is not on the site, and they sent me a warning back saying to look next time..lyke wtf??

but anyway, all i can say about this product is WOW....i iniitially bought it with a because my friend said something about getting Fish Oil for my wrist i hurt while playing football, but i ended up getting this, because it was liquid and i cant swallow pills. the taste was orange and it was the worst taste i ever had....ever..period......but it worked SO WELL!! within the first three weeks my wrist literally stopped hurting when i benched pressed. and before Triflex i was at the point in which i seriously was going to stop benching due to my wrist, but now its WAY better. i guess its do to cartillage being rebuilt.

the only downside would be the taste (remember, i had the liquid in which they wont post on the sight for some odd reason idk why)..

i payed lyke 17 dollars for it, because it probably had been sitting on the shelf for a good few moths maybe lol...but i would recommend this product to EVERYONE no matter if they lift weights or not because everyday we put pressure on our joints and this helps sthrengthen them and its an excellent priduct!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Rebuilds Cartilage
  • Helps Relieve Joint Pain
thedan
  August 25, 2010

Another product that has really helped me. When i was 8 years old i was hit by a car in front of my house. It tore my acl, mcl and there was significant damage to the medial meniscus. For years i had problems with not only the joint but having to drain fluid from my knee. I took Triflex for 6 months, my knee became way more flexible, there is no fluid build up and even my other joints stopped clicking and feel more flexible.I used to be scared of squats and leg presses, now i load up the bar and power through them no problem. The addition of MSM and Chondroitin seemed to be much more effective than using straight glucosamine. My only complaint is that it seemed to cause a bit of constipation and stool hardening for the first few weeks so i recommend drinking alot of water with it. All in all a great product in my opinion and if you sign up for the GNC Email Letter there is often really good deals on it.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Rebuilds Cartilage
  • Constipation

Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.