Triflex

By GNC
Triflex GNC
7.9/10
(Weighted average based on 6 Reviews)

Triflex ranks #4 of 25 in (Health & Wellbeing > Joint Support) and is rated better than 88% of all products in this category.

thedan

thedan's Triflex Review

Another product that has really helped me. When i was 8 years old i was hit by a car in front of my house. It tore my acl, mcl and there was significant damage to the medial meniscus. For years i had problems with not only the joint but having to drain fluid from my knee. I took Triflex for 6 months,...

joshblue32's Triflex Review

firstly, let me say that i had the LIQUID version of this product. i sent the little thing tothe sight suggesting the LIQUID kind, which is not on the site, and they sent me a warning back saying to look next time..lyke wtf??

but anyway, all i can say about this product is WOW....i iniitially bought...

Demolish

Demolish's Triflex Review

So this caught my eye at GNC a few months back and i figured if i can get the gold card deal then i mine as well try it out because my super Cissus had been out for awhile and i just hadn't feel like ordering it. I wasn't expecting this product to me as good as it was but it surprised me. I always stuggle...

Take this if you have bad joints

I've got bad shoulders and this stuff really makes a difference. I have the bone and joint support triflex and stacking it with fish oils. definetely take this if you have bad joints. you'll save yourself the frustation of cracking joints

virtuous's Triflex Review

I have used the pill version of this Triflex product for a little over a month, and so far I have not seen any results. It seems that I have more pain along with my joints popping. I was told that it could take up to three weeks sometimes before I will see any results but it has been almost two months.

Asaecan
(-14)

You will notice a substantial difference in mobility and flexibility

Cost - With GNC Gold Card discount it's about 13 bucks.
Effectiveness - you notice a substantial difference in mobility and flexibility.
Overall - 10