Home > Categories > Vitamins > Joint Support > GNC > Triflex

GNC Triflex

Triflex GNC User Rating: (6 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 97% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

GNC Mega Men Sport Reviews
Mega Men Sport (49 Reviews)
USP Labs Super Cissus Rx Reviews
Super Cissus Rx (52 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Universal Animal Flex Reviews
Animal Flex (42 Reviews)
Athletic Xtreme Athletes Joint Restore Reviews
Athletes Joint Restore (26 Reviews)
9.3

Description

Triflex Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Triflex Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Rebuilds Cartilage (3)
  • Helps Relieve Joint Pain (2)
  • Constipation (1)
April 6, 2011

virtuous

Reviews: 1

Age: 31

April 6, 2011
 I have used the pill version of this Triflex product for a little over a month, and so far I have not seen any results. It seems that I have more pain along with my joints popping. I was told that it could take up to three weeks sometimes before I will see any results but it has been almost two months.
Reply #1:
Bryttse
Bryttse

Joined: 8/2010
Reviews: 0
Reputation: 0
More than likely its because you need to be on glucosmine/chondrotin for a minimum of 6-8 weeks before you start to get the effects of it. White willow bark is great to take on top of this because it is a natural aspirin. GNC's fast flex is a great product that includes triflex and the white willow bark as well as a couple other helpful things.

Reply #2:
bignastyrico
bignastyrico

Joined: 6/2010
Reviews: 151
Reputation: +694
i disagree ive never had anyjoint support that needed more than 3weeks to start felling better

Reply #3:
jscribbs26
jscribbs26

Joined: 11/2010
Reviews: 6
Reputation: +118
if your using JUST triflex then you need a minimum of 90 days to see results. if you want fast results then take triflex, extra MSM, white willow, fish oils and hyaluronic acid...or just buy the triflex complete vitapak lol. either way.

January 31, 2011

joshblue32

Reviews: 17

Age: 18

January 31, 2011
 firstly, let me say that i had the LIQUID version of this product. i sent the little thing tothe sight suggesting the LIQUID kind, which is not on the site, and they sent me a warning back saying to look next time..lyke wtf??

but anyway, all i can say about this product is WOW....i iniitially bought it with a because my friend said something about getting Fish Oil for my wrist i hurt while playing football, but i ended up getting this, because it was liquid and i cant swallow pills. the taste was orange and it was the worst taste i ever had....ever..period......but it worked SO WELL!! within the first three weeks my wrist literally stopped hurting when i benched pressed. and before Triflex i was at the point in which i seriously was going to stop benching due to my wrist, but now its WAY better. i guess its do to cartillage being rebuilt.

the only downside would be the taste (remember, i had the liquid in which they wont post on the sight for some odd reason idk why)..

i payed lyke 17 dollars for it, because it probably had been sitting on the shelf for a good few moths maybe lol...but i would recommend this product to EVERYONE no matter if they lift weights or not because everyday we put pressure on our joints and this helps sthrengthen them and its an excellent priduct!
Pros:
Cons:
  • Rebuilds Cartilage
  • Helps Relieve Joint Pain
    January 10, 2011

Demolish

Reviews: 17

Age: 18

January 10, 2011
     So this caught my eye at GNC a few months back and i figured if i can get the gold card deal then i mine as well try it out because my super Cissus had been out for awhile and i just hadn't feel like ordering it. I wasn't expecting this product to me as good as it was but it surprised me. I always stuggle with elbow pain because i play baseball and i barely noticed it at all while on this. It also helped my knees feel
    better which was great because they are
    always giving me problems. So if you are
    looking for a good, fairly cheap joint
    support then i recommend giving this a try.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Helps Relieve Joint Pain
    • Rebuilds Cartilage
      August 25, 2010

thedan

Reviews: 18

Age: 25

August 25, 2010
       Another product that has really helped me. When i was 8 years old i was hit by a car in front of my house. It tore my acl, mcl and there was significant damage to the medial meniscus. For years i had problems with not only the joint but having to drain fluid from my knee. I took Triflex for 6 months, my knee became way more flexible, there is no fluid build up and even my other joints stopped clicking and feel more flexible.I used to be scared of squats and leg presses, now i load up the bar and power through them no problem. The addition of MSM and Chondroitin seemed to be much more effective than using straight glucosamine. My only complaint is that it seemed to cause a bit of constipation and stool hardening for the first few weeks so i recommend drinking alot of water with it. All in all a great product in my opinion and if you sign up for the GNC Email Letter there is often really good deals on it.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Rebuilds Cartilage
      • Constipation
      May 21, 2009

Asaecan

Reviews: 6

Age: 25

May 21, 2009
       Cost - With GNC Gold Card discount it's about 13 bucks.
      Effectiveness - you notice a substantial difference in mobility and flexibility.
      Overall - 10
      April 2, 2009

jccphitau

Reviews: 5

Age: 19

April 2, 2009
       I've got bad shoulders and this stuff really makes a difference. I have the bone and joint support triflex and stacking it with fish oils. definetely take this if you have bad joints. you'll save yourself the frustation of cracking joints

Have you used Triflex? Submit your own Review!

Tags: tri-flex