Triflex

By: GNC

Triflex is a Joint Support Product manufactured by GNC. It is designed to improve and maintain the health of cartilage, tendons and joints in the body.

What should I take with Triflex?
thedan
  August 25, 2010

Another product that has really helped me. When i was 8 years old i was hit by a car in front of my house. It tore my acl, mcl and there was significant damage to the medial meniscus. For years i had problems with not only the joint but having to drain fluid from my knee. I took Triflex for 6 months, my knee became way more flexible, there is no fluid build up and even my other joints stopped clicking and feel more flexible.I used to be scared of squats and leg presses, now i load up the bar and power through them no problem. The addition of MSM and Chondroitin seemed to be much more effective than using straight glucosamine. My only complaint is that it seemed to cause a bit of constipation and stool hardening for the first few weeks so i recommend drinking alot of water with it. All in all a great product in my opinion and if you sign up for the GNC Email Letter there is often really good deals on it.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Rebuilds Cartilage
  • Constipation
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.