Home > Categories > Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters > GNC > Stinging Nettle Root

GNC Stinging Nettle Root

Stinging Nettle Root GNC User Rating: (1 Review)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)
LOWEST Prices for Stinging Nettle Root (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy Stinging Nettle Root Thousands of Supplements! Buy Stinging Nettle Root
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Purus Labs D-Pol Reviews
D-Pol (68 Reviews)
PrimaForce D-Aspartic Acid Reviews
D-Aspartic Acid (22 Reviews)
Universal Animal Stak Reviews
Animal Stak (85 Reviews)
Ronnie Coleman Signature Series Testogen XR Reviews
Testogen XR (31 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Pink Magic Reviews

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Stinging Nettle Root Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Stinging Nettle Root Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Sex Drive (1)
    • Increased Vascularity (1)
    • Higher Test Production (1)
    • Builds Muscle (1)
    Have you used Stinging Nettle Root? Submit your own Review!
    August 2, 2012

Reviews: 81

Age: 29

August 2, 2012
     Thanks Petey for adding this product to the list so I can do a proper review on it. So a couple of guys on the forum recommended supplementing with this for natty test stack.
    Here are my results with it.

The nettle leaf extract has been used for many years now as help to relief arthritis. The nettle leaf contains compounds that reduce inflammation in muscles. Also the nettle root contains:
    3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran which increases free testosterone by occupying sex-hormone binding globulin.

Testosterone is concentrated in muscle tissue. By keeping testosterone freely moving in the body, an increase in free flowing testosterone may increase your level of muscle strength and the amount of lean muscle.

TASTE: 10/10 - The pills are very easy to swallow. Each pill is a 500mg concentrate.

EFFECTIVENESS: 9/10 - So I cannot really judge if this alone had any standalone help however, it helped with my overall stack. As advised by some forum searches, I would take 2 pills in the morning with my multivitamins, fish oil, flexseed, milkthistle etc.. off 1000mg and then later in the way I would through in another 500mg cap. So in total I was doing 3 caps (1500mg) a day. I threw it into my D-Pol/Erase/Stak and it helped with vascularity and increase in my libido. Because I use Jack3d still as my preworkout, with the 1-3 compound, I had a decrease in libido.. but stinging nettle root helped get my libido back on track. Since this product frees up testosterone in the body, be assured that test levels can increase gradually if that's what you are looking for.

PRICE: 8/10 - I picked up 90 pills at GNC during gold card week for $20. Not horrible for a 30 day supply. I am sure you can find it online for much cheaper.

OVERALL: 8/10 - I would definitively recommend for others to throw this into their natty stacks. It does not hurt. Also I read that it helps decrease the risk of prostate problems. It also does not have any sides for me personally, but in general I also believe the sides are nonexistent. So def something good and cheap to add.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Sex Drive
    • Increased Vascularity
    • Higher Test Production
      Reply #1:
      jmlstocks
      jmlstocks

Joined: 7/2010
      Reviews: 46
      Reputation: +2497
      Good review.

...Just an FYI for you, while stinging nettle has many benefits, if the main benefit you're looking for is muscle building, you'll be better off with a specific divanil extract.

Generic Stinging Nettle contains about a 10% extract of divanil, while pure divanil products contain about a 95% extract. If you liked this, I would suggest trying out Divanex over at Nutraplanet as it gave me really nice results.

Reply #2:

Joined: 3/2010
      Reviews: 27
      Reputation: +770
      Great review.
      I didn't know they had a supplement with stinging nettles. I actually cook with them all the time. Thanks for the education.

Reply #4:
      guyverx
      guyverx

Joined: 10/2009
      Reviews: 2
      Reputation: +1
      Great review. I was looking for a nice 500 mg nettle product. Most of them are 400 per cap.

The 95% extract is not true for most of the extracts being sold. Any 95% or higher powder would be white or off white. The ones claiming 95% were all medium to dark brown. But the source suppliers labeled it as 95% and that is what the merchants went with.

The full spectrum extract works just fine because it contains several aspects including the famed 3,4 divanil that help out with freeing test.

Have you used Stinging Nettle Root? Submit your own Review!