Soy Protein 95

By: GNC

October 29, 2010

Soy Protein is a great alternative for people with lactose intolorance and mixing with whey for great gains! The taste are a lot better than with whey in my opinion. It is kind of gritty and dries out your mouth pretty bad but after about two weeks you never even notice it anymore. The amino profile is pretty great also, as good as or better than whey in almost every category. Especially in Arginine and Lysine. Which make it a great pre-workout protein because of nitric oxide benifits. As for price this is about your best bang for your buck. at around 90-99 cents per serving thats about as good as it gets. I always mix with a whey protein because a mixture of proteins gives you your best absorbtion. Try mixing Wheybolic Extreme 60 with the Soy 95 in a 1-1 ratio and your see some serious gains!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Size/strength
  • Great Amino Profile
  • High Amounts Of Arginine And Lysine (precurser Nitix)
      March 18, 2009

After taking this protein for a while I noticed bloating and about a 6 lb weight gain. The weight gain was around my stomach mostly as a result of the bloating. I work out 5 days a week and still had bloating and unwanted weight gain. I did recover fast and I didn't get gas, but I did gain body fat.
    Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.