RapidDrive Arginine 5000

By: GNC

RapidDrive Arginine 5000 is an Amino Acid Product manufactured by GNC. It is an amino acid based product that doesn't fall directly into the other categories. The use can vary depending on the specific product.

Does RapidDrive Arginine 5000 work?

Like many on here I wanted a good pre workout drink with no caffeine. I mix 1.5 scoops with the new GNC BCAA powder also. I don't get the energy burst with this that I would with pre workout products with caffeine. I do get a really good pump with this and a small amount of energy. The taste of fruit punch flavor is not very good. It almost has a chemical taste to it but I have had worse. The price is not too bad if you use a gold card. Usually drops it into the $20 something dollar range. I've had no side effects. I recommend this product 100%.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Pump!

I used this product as directed and found it to really help me achieve good pumps. The pumps seemed to last longer than without the product. It mixed easily, tasted alright and did seem to add a little UMPH to my workouts, mostly because the pump made me feel good and maybe added a little more confidence due to feeling pumped! I did notice a little gas/bloating with the product but not really any other side effects. I will use this product again. I also liked the fact it was 80 servings and I did get a good deal on the price, which was good with a coupon I had (24 bucks).

Will...

Will definitely use again!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Pump!
  • Gas And Bloating
Franny

This is a Great Product from GNC. I bought this a while ago for under 40$ and it lasted me a very long time. Typically I added a scoop of this to my preworkout drink when I was no longer getting great pumps from it ordinarily. It gave me Great Pumps! My Muscles Loved this product. My Veins really Bulged out of my body when I took this, and my whole body would flush a little. A great Feeling.

Also its nice to take this before bed to Increase N.O. Levels which also boosts Growth Hormone levels while you sleep.

5 Grams of Micronized Arginine is a Great Dosage for anytime....

5 Grams of Micronized Arginine is a Great Dosage for anytime. The taste was Ok, Fruit punch tasted good. This only had 1gram of Carbs in it as well. Nothing else, plain and simple. I recommend you take this on an empty stomach for the best results> an Hour and a half after youve eaten.

Wheteher you want to add this to your preworkout or before bed, or anytime of the day you Want> This Product Delivers! This Gave me good recovery from hitting the gym Hard! Hey This product also gives you a Good Boost in the Bedroom. Gave me a little more energy and Stamina. Your Girlfriend will think your Superman! haha
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Pump!
  • Mixes Good

This is a great product by GNC. most of their products are usually hit or miss so this could of gone either way. but i wanted to add arginine to my stack so i picked this up at GNC for 30$ with my gold card discount. let's get to the review!

Profile: 5000mg of Micronized L-Arginine
1g of...

Profile: 5000mg of Micronized L-Arginine
1g of Carbohydrates
pretty simple which is always good.

Taste: i got the fruit punch flavor it taste pretty good! alot better than most preworkout products. It mixes extremely well too, i add a scoop to about 8oz of water. they also make an "unflavored" version so you can mix with Gatorade or juice, etc.

Effectiveness: gives me a great Boost of energy in the gym and a decent pump! and zero crash. keep in mind i have a very high tolerance for stimulants. i'll sometimes add it to my Jack3d preworkout drink for that extra Boost. or i'll just mix it with a scoop of Beta Alanine (3.2g). and since its micronized it hits the bloodstream almost instantly! which i love

Value: Hands down one the best values i've ever purchased. 30$ for 80 servings (1 scoop per serving), and 1 scoop is plenty. never had to use 2 scoops and ive been using this product for about a month and a half now

Overall: solid product by GNC. i would definately buy this product again. if i ever run out! and i would definately recomend it to anyone looking to add a Boost to their preworkout shake.
  • Mixes Good

A bit pricey. Tastes pretty good if you get the fruit punch flavor version. I did not want to try the unflavered version.

-great pumps
- easy digestion
- good clean energy, but not the type you get from a prework out supplement.
- muscles feel solid hours after work out.
- can be mixed with a pre-workout supplement if your low on energy.
-lots of servings.
- great for a creatine free cycle.

-great pumps
- easy digestion
- good clean energy, but not the type you get from a prework out supplement.
- muscles feel solid hours after work out.
- can be mixed with a pre-workout supplement if your low on energy.
-lots of servings.
- great for a creatine free cycle.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Pump!
  • Mixes Good

first off, never ever buy the unflavored arginine 5000 cause it is like drinknig poison. one and a half scoops of this stuff about 15 minutes before my workout was all i needed for MASSIVE pumps. the pumps were so huge that i literally felt like they were going to burst through my skin. fruit punch tasted really good and it completely dissolved in a glass of water within 5 seconds of stirring. dont expect any increased energy because it doesnt have any stimulants. if you are currently taking a pre-workout, this is a gr8 product to stack it with for crazy huge vein popping pumps at the gym.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Pump!
venom434
  June 28, 2010

my favorite arginine supplement, 5g of arginine per scoop, and 80 servings per container. the powder is like flour so it mixes very well, i've had the fruit punch flavor and it tastes really good. its micronized so it hit's your system faster, and lets your body absorb it easier. it gave me a good pump in the gym and increased my vascularity as well.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Pump!
  • Mixes Good
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.