Home > Categories > Weight Loss > Thermogenics > GNC > Meta-Ignite > Reviews

Meta-Ignite

By GNC
Meta-Ignite GNC
?/10
(Only 1 Review - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related Prices

I think the chromium has had good and bad in this

I think the chromium has had good and bad in this, in short it amplified me but at the same time it did produce some side effects I think I'm sure it's the caffeine mixed with chromium of jitters, nausea, and sometimes bad headaches also I like pep that comes if you mix this with some other energy pills or powders..dangerous though..
Pros:
Cons:

WarMachine

Posted April 29, 2012
    Did what Flash tell you in the questions section go in one ear and come out the other? You should not be using these, you appear fine the way you are (assuming the girl in the picture is you). In either case, at 19 years of age this is not something to be messing with. To add insult to injury, am I to presume what you said in your review is true? You mixed this with additional energy supplements? Are you trying to shrink into nothing or just make your heart burst like an over inflated balloon? Listen, I am not trying to bash on you or be a dick, but you need to discontinue using these before you do some serious harm to yourself.

slysteps

Posted April 29, 2012
    Id recommend diet and exercise if you're trying to lean up. Tho tbh your pic resembles that of a tweaker so I wouldn't be worried about cutting down...

Seanw

Posted April 29, 2012
    Why o why would u mix this with other energy supps that makes no sense you can do real damage to yourself drink 5 hour energy shots or drink coffie if you can't get up in the morning