Home > Categories > Vitamins > Multi-Vitamins > GNC > Mega Men Performance & Vitality Program

GNC Mega Men Performance & Vitality Program

Mega Men Performance & Vitality Program GNC User Rating: (2 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 58% (Uncertain)
LOWEST Prices for Mega Men Performance & Vitality Program (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy Mega Men Performance & Vitality Program Thousands of Supplements! Buy Mega Men Performance & Vitality Program
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Products in the same category:

Universal Animal Pak Reviews
Animal Pak (135 Reviews)
8.9
Optimum Opti-Men Reviews
Opti-Men (83 Reviews)
9.1
GNC Mega Men Sport Reviews
Mega Men Sport (49 Reviews)
Controlled Labs Orange Triad Reviews
Orange Triad (38 Reviews)

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Mega Men Performance & Vitality Program Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Mega Men Performance & Vitality Program Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Energy (1)
    • Good Value (1)
    • Not Effective (1)
    • Too Expensive (1)
    Have you used Mega Men Performance & Vitality Program? Submit your own Review!
    May 25, 2012

Educated1

Reviews: 6

Age: 34

May 25, 2012
     I have used cheapo Nature Made multi vitamin packs for the past 10 years. I MAY get a cold once a year. I take care of myself with training, sleep, and clean eating. I switched to these MegaMen vitamins, and within one week got a nasty cold. Three weeks later I got sick again!
    I switched back to my Nature Made from CVS drugstore, and guess what... I am once again healthy as an ox.
    COINCIDENCE? I cant know for sure, but I wont use them ever again.
      January 5, 2010

Baxster01

Reviews: 1

Age: 30

January 5, 2010
       I have been using the Performance and Vitality VitaPack for almost a year. It has made a huge difference in my energy levels and sexual performance. If you don't take a multi and are looking to increase energy and make your wife happy, try this product.
      Cons:

Have you used Mega Men Performance & Vitality Program? Submit your own Review!