Mega Men Performance & Vitality Program

By: GNC

Mega Men Performance & Vitality Program is a Multi-Vitamin manufactured by GNC. It is designed to help provide the body with a wide array of micro nutrients that are vital for optimal health. It could be described as an 'insurance policy' to ensure that you're getting all of your vitamins and minerals but it is still crucial to eat a balanced diet.

What should I take with Mega Men Performance & Vitality Program?
Click to Expand

I have been using the Performance and Vitality VitaPack for almost a year. It has made a huge difference in my energy levels and sexual performance. If you don't take a multi and are looking to increase energy and make your wife happy, try this product.
 Pros:
 Cons:

I have used cheapo Nature Made multi vitamin packs for the past 10 years. I MAY get a cold once a year. I take care of myself with training, sleep, and clean eating. I switched to these MegaMen vitamins, and within one week got a nasty cold. Three weeks later I got sick again!
I switched back to my Nature Made from CVS drugstore, and guess what... I am once again healthy as an ox.
COINCIDENCE? I cant know for sure, but I wont use them ever again.
COINCIDENCE? I cant know for sure, but I wont use them ever again.
 Pros:
 Cons:
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.