Mega Men Performance & Vitality Program

By: GNC

January 5, 2010

I have been using the Performance and Vitality VitaPack for almost a year. It has made a huge difference in my energy levels and sexual performance. If you don't take a multi and are looking to increase energy and make your wife happy, try this product.
 Pros:
 Cons:
      May 25, 2012

I have used cheapo Nature Made multi vitamin packs for the past 10 years. I MAY get a cold once a year. I take care of myself with training, sleep, and clean eating. I switched to these MegaMen vitamins, and within one week got a nasty cold. Three weeks later I got sick again!
    I switched back to my Nature Made from CVS drugstore, and guess what... I am once again healthy as an ox.
    COINCIDENCE? I cant know for sure, but I wont use them ever again.
    COINCIDENCE? I cant know for sure, but I wont use them ever again.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.