Home > Categories > Vitamins > Other Vitamins > GNC > Maximum Greens Ultra Mega Green Vitapak

GNC Maximum Greens Ultra Mega Green Vitapak

Maximum Greens Ultra Mega Green Vitapak GNC User Rating: (5 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)
LOWEST Prices for Maximum Greens Ultra Mega Green Vitapak (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy Maximum Greens Ultra Mega Green Vitapak Thousands of Supplements! Buy Maximum Greens Ultra Mega Green Vitapak
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs Super Cissus Rx Reviews
Super Cissus Rx (52 Reviews)
Universal Animal Pak Reviews
Animal Pak (135 Reviews)
8.9
GNC Mega Men Sport Reviews
Mega Men Sport (49 Reviews)
GNC WELLbeING be-CLEANSED Reviews
WELLbeING be-CLEANSED (1 Review)

Products in the same category:

Rivalus Complex5 Reviews

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Maximum Greens Ultra Mega Green Vitapak Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Maximum Greens Ultra Mega Green Vitapak Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Good Profile (3)
    • Increased Energy (2)
    • Good Value (2)
    • Greatest Multi Vitamin I Have Ever Taken! (2)
    • Too Expensive (1)
    February 2, 2011

KBank

Reviews: 8

Age: 25

February 2, 2011
     I have been using this whole food vitamin for about a year now and I love it. It has my flax seed oil, calcium, digestive enzymes and a great vitamin that is more natural than the alternatives. I Originally got on it because it was convenient and I know I don't eat enough fruits and vegetables to not take one but then I learned if I take it with my protein after a workout, the digestive enzymes will help me break down the protein to use it better and the calcium helps with muscle contractions! All around amazing program!
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Not As Many Pills As Most Vitapacks
    • Good Profile
    • Greatest Multi Vitamin I Have Ever Taken!
      January 16, 2011

Age: 35

January 16, 2011
       This is my first review on this site so I decided to review my favorite supplement. Please be kind in your analysis of a first timer.

Let me begin by saying that I've taken many different supplements in all their different forms and with all of their different functions. I've taken many different pre-workout drinks with all of their crazy energy and all of their tingling effects. I've taken many different protein powders with all of their different flavors; some good, some bad, and some definitely ugly. Most of you have gone through what I have to find that perfect, personal supplement or to fight the boredom of taking the same thing over and over again. We try new things and stick with old. Some work, some don't, and some even hurt us. However, there is always that one supplement, that one product we hold onto no matter what. The one we feel never lets us down. It's different for each of us. Even if it's the same product by the same company, it's still different. For me its the Maximum Greens Multi-Vitamins from GNC.

I've been shopping at GNC for nearly 15 years and have tried all of their Multi-Vitamins. Now, while their multi vitamins are of good quality I was never truly satisfied with one formulation. Some had this and that, and I didn't always want this and that. Well sometimes I did, but not all the time. I guess that's why I tried so many of the different variations they had over the years. I tried every form of Mega Men, Ultra Mega Gold, etc. Trust me there are a lot of different formulations folks! While they were beneficial to me I never felt a real need for them, or a need to take the same ones over and over again. I even strayed from GNC and tried many other brands. I took them because common knowledge said too. So I did! Year after year, bottle after bottle, I took my multis. Then this green box appeared on the shelves in the Super Foods section of GNC. The box read 'Maximum Greens' multi vitamins. At first I thought it was one of those horrible 'lawn and garden' powders. I picked up the bottle and the sound of tablets shifting gave me some relief. I began to read what was in it. I was blown away by what I saw! This multi-vitamin had everything a healthy individual could possibly want.

It had all of the vitamins and minerals that every other multi vitamin had which made me start to feel disinterested. Then I proCEEded to read all the supplement facts. It had multiple fruit blends and multipile vegetable blends. It had an antioxidant blends, digestive enzyme blends, prebiotics, and probiotics. I read every little section and every little ingredient. I used to buy a lot of this stuff separately! I got excited, maybe too excited because I bought two bottles without any sale or gold card week discounts. I tried them the next morning and have been buying this product every since.

I sincerely felt different from that day forth. No other multi-vitamin, even other GNC brands have made me feel this good. Everything functions better, on all levels. I am more positive and energetic. I have more focus and memory. I sleep better, process food better, and cant remember being that sick at any point since taking them. I know this sounds corny but its true and I don't mind sharing it.

I believe anyone can benefit from this multi-vitamin. Whether you work out all the time, or not at all. Whether you have the hardest job, or the easiest. Whether you have the best diet or the worst. You can take this if you are young or old. It's even vegetarian approved, but I approve it for everyone!
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Greatest Multi Vitamin I Have Ever Taken!
        IamAlex
        IamAlex

Joined: 7/2010
        Reviews: 20
        Reputation: +949
        Nice review man. And this is your first one! Keep it up..

Joined: 1/2011
        Reputation: +13
        I appreciate the compliment IamAlex. It definitely gives me more confidence to write future reviews.

September 19, 2010

gillgall725

Reviews: 1

Age: 20

September 19, 2010
         I'm a vegetarian and have been taking these for a couple of weeks now and can really tell a different. It's not always easy finding a vegetarian multi that has so much to offer. The price is a bit high but so is everything else in the world today. All it needs now is more Omega-3 so I can be down to just these every day :)

P.S. I buy mine when GNC is having their 9.99 sale online.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Good Profile
        May 7, 2010

Age: 21

May 7, 2010
         Even though now I'm doing real diet, exercise, and nutrition, I've always taken multi's. But, recently, I've dropped the centrum and one-a-day business and went into some real multi's that actually have a profile. This one, quite possibly, is a keeper due it's great profile and evenness of vitamins. This also contains liver support, antioxident, digestive enzyme blends, which is why I picked it up. When I first started taking this, it took about a week and I noticed a huge difference in energy and slight alertness.

It only cost 35 dollars for a 2 month supply, which, in my opinion for such a profile, is quite a deal. Now I use Opti-Men(which I don't think is as good as this product), but this multi will always be considered a buy.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Good Profile

Reputation: +21
          I have a co-worker who takes MaxGreen in the morning and Optimen in the evening. He shows no sign of it but it seems like it would be close to Vit. toxicity.

Reputation: +323
          If he's only taking 1 of Max Greens in the Morning and 1 Optimen at night, he should be fine. The serving size for Max Greens is 2 tablets and for Optimen it's 3 for one profile for both. So, trust me, he's not overloading on anything.

Reply #3:

Reputation: +21
          Fair enough, It's just alittle strange watching someone take 9pills a day of vitamins.

Reply #4:

Reputation: +323
          He's just peeing most of those out, anyway. And yeah some of the vitamins are fat soluble, so he might experience toxicity over a period of time. But, I highly doubt that because he's just wasting his money and will eventually stop due to pricing.

Unless for 16 hours he's the most active man in the world and even while he sleeps he dreams of running a marathon, I highly doubt he needs that many vitamins.

Tell him he should just use Max then Opti after the Max is out because he's just wasting his money.

January 12, 2010

Age: 25

January 12, 2010
           I'm a firm believer in taking a multi daily but also switching it up every so often and taking a different multi. I've taken so many multis and this one is in the top 5 best multis i've ever taken. I did the ultra mega green multi wo iron and it worked very well. I also have many friends that also like this as much as i do and they really like it too. I usually buy mine when they are discounted due to near expiration so they are like 50%-75% off. Take a chance and give this a try sometime.

Reputation: +323
          I've taken a few different Multi's over the years, and I like this one a lot. When I switch things up, what would you suggest to replace this one?

Joined: 12/2009
          Reputation: +609
          I usually do mega men capsules or the mega men powder. I guess i'm kinda stuck on GNC multis.

Reply #3:

Joined: 12/2009
          Reputation: +609
          for you womens ultra mega capsules.

Have you used Maximum Greens Ultra Mega Green Vitapak? Submit your own Review!