Maximum CLA

By: GNC

Maximum CLA is an Essential Fatty Acid manufactured by GNC. It contains fats that must be obtained through diet. They serve a wide array of critical roles including cardiovascular, mental and joint health.

Does Maximum CLA work?

I have used CLA for some time now to help me cut weight and keep my eating under control. I first used the GNC CLA reviewed here, but switched to something more cost effective when I saw improvements that I would like to continue over time.

I believe that CLA is one of those supplements that people discredit because there are no immediate effects or quantitative change. When I am on CLA, though, my daily caloric intake drops severely, and I have to deliberately force myself to eat (I'm really not hungry all day long on CLA). Doing this also forces me to think about what I eat, so it's a healthy cycle. I take this first thing in the morning along with my vitamins, etc. before breakfast. I have used CLA extensively multiple times and each time I have seen good improvements to my dieting and my ability to lose body fat. Seeing as how this is a GNC product, though, I remember it being very overpriced both in-store and online, so I switched to a cheaper manufacturer after finishing my second bottle.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • General Feeling Of Well Being
  • Decreases Hunger

Very good supplement and should be a staple in any bodybuilder's diet, especially while trying to cut. Due to diet restrictions, CLA is needed to maintain the body's furnace for fat burning and to maintain healthy cholesterol levels. I have noticed no adverse side effects and do believe it adds to my sense of well being. I think you can find it cheaper but feel the quality in this product is pretty solid. This will definitely remain in my supplement regiment to aid in general health, cholesterol levels and general well-being, not to mention, to aid my diet during my strict dieting.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • General Feeling Of Well Being
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.