Maximum CLA

By: GNC

Very good supplement and should be a staple in any bodybuilder's diet, especially while trying to cut. Due to diet restrictions, CLA is needed to maintain the body's furnace for fat burning and to maintain healthy cholesterol levels. I have noticed no adverse side effects and do believe it adds to my sense of well being. I think you can find it cheaper but feel the quality in this product is pretty solid. This will definitely remain in my supplement regiment to aid in general health, cholesterol levels and general well-being, not to mention, to aid my diet during my strict dieting.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • General Feeling Of Well Being

hi ... for those of you over the hill :) and trying to decrease your appetite, I highly suggest taking Maximum CLA ... I am over 50 and work out 2 - 3 times per week ... 30 minutes of moderate to high intensity of cardio... and 20 - 25 minutes of weight training. Since taking Max CLA, I have noticed a decrease in hunger which I never thought could be possible for me.

The supplement is easy to swallow and the only con that I have is sometimes I notice a slight burning in my esophagus like I just ate a chilli pepper or jalenpo pepper. I have noticed that my endurance has increased since taking this supplement. Before the supplement, I struggled with maintaining consistency.

As far as diet goes, I have combined taking this supplement with Whey Protein and have increased adding more fiber including taking a fiber supplement.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • General Feeling Of Well Being
    • Decreases Hunger

I have used CLA for some time now to help me cut weight and keep my eating under control. I first used the GNC CLA reviewed here, but switched to something more cost effective when I saw improvements that I would like to continue over time.

I believe that CLA is one of those supplements that people discredit because there are no immediate effects or quantitative change. When I am on CLA, though, my daily caloric intake drops severely, and I have to deliberately force myself to eat (I'm really not hungry all day long on CLA). Doing this also forces me to think about what I eat, so it's a healthy cycle. I take this first thing in the morning along with my vitamins, etc. before breakfast. I have used CLA extensively multiple times and each time I have seen good improvements to my dieting and my ability to lose body fat. Seeing as how this is a GNC product, though, I remember it being very overpriced both in-store and online, so I switched to a cheaper manufacturer after finishing my second bottle.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Decreases Hunger
      • General Feeling Of Well Being

• Jcarreno
          March 23, 2011

How long would you say it would take to start seeing results?? I have been taking CLA 3 times per day for about 3 weeks now. Thanks
        • andrew17019
          March 23, 2011

I see my hunger subside about a week after starting CLA, sometimes faster. It may be a psychological effect, I also stack with fish oil. From what I've read excess CLA doesn't have that much of a benefit. I attribute most fat loss to diet and HIIT, but CLA seems to increase the effects. Like I said in the review, the results aren't really apparent until you do a cut without it and realize that it was a little easier on it.

luis9

it helped me with my cut,helped me drop weight along with my other supplements, but you can find other cla a lot cheaper, the price i paid was $23.00, and next time i think i'll get myself something cheaper
         Cons:
          Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.