Home > Categories > Creatine > Creatine Blends > GNC > Creatine Monohydrate

GNC Creatine Monohydrate

Creatine Monohydrate GNC User Rating: (34 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 88% (Trusted)
LOWEST Prices for Creatine Monohydrate (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
8.00 Buy Creatine Monohydrate Thousands of Supplements! Buy Creatine Monohydrate
17.99 Buy Creatine Monohydrate drugstore.com Buy Creatine Monohydrate
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

GNC Amplified Creatine 189 Reviews
Amplified Creatine 189 (125 Reviews)
SciFit Kre-Alkalyn 1500 Reviews
Kre-Alkalyn 1500 (161 Reviews)
8.9
Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn Maximum Performance Reviews
SizeOn Maximum Performance (43 Reviews)
Optimum Creatine Powder Reviews
Creatine Powder (32 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

MuscleTech Cell-Tech Hardcore Reviews
Cell-Tech Hardcore (89 Reviews)
6.8
Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn Reviews
SizeOn (84 Reviews)
MuscleTech Cell-Tech Reviews
Cell-Tech (28 Reviews)
5.2

Related Forum Topics

BodyTech 100% Pure Creatine Monohydrate is Buy One Get One Free this week (only)
BodyTech 100% Pure Creatine Monohydrate is Buy One Get One Free this week only! ...

What should you not mix with creatine?/gnc Creatine Monohydrate 5000 question
According to an article I read You shouldn't mix creatine and caffeine. ...

JISSN re: Buffered Creatine vs Creatine Monohydrate
There was no evidence that supplementing the diet with a buffered form of creat...

Is the loading phase for Creatine Monohydrate necessary?
I just got a big tub of creatine monohydrate (creapure) and it says I should tak...

Isoflex with AllMax Nutrition Micronized Creatine Monohydrate VS. Hydrobuilder
I wanted to know which is better to use as a post workout , isoflex or (platinum...

which Creatine Monohydrate do you think is the best
the title explains it all , which creatine monohydrate do you think works the be...

Xpel , erase and Creatine Monohydrate at same time?
The first part of my question is can I take xpel and erase at the same time? Se...

on Creatine Monohydrate or kre-alkalyn ?
hey guys i wanted to start taking creatine and confused with two type of creatin...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Creatine Monohydrate Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Creatine Monohydrate Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Builds Muscle (28)
  • Good Value (23)
  • Gives You That Needed Extra Push (18)
  • Pros: Tasteless (16)
  • Some Water Retention (12)
  • Bloating (8)
  • Frequently Upset My Stomach (5)
  • Bad Taste (3)
June 25, 2013

billsmith123

Reviews: 4

Age: 20

June 25, 2013
Alright Product

I'm going to start off by saying you cannot beat the price. If your looking to not spend a lot of money on supplements or you a beginner lifter, this is a solid product to buy.

In my own experience, I was lifting for a while, but was never big into supplements so I decided to buy this product. I'm not too sure if I made huge gains from this product or because I was putting in good hours at the gym. I definitely noticed my arms get bigger and the same with my chest. Some people might say this is water weight and you will lose it once off this product, but its been a couple years now and I have not lost the water weight. Overall, this product plus protein is a good combination.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Pros: Tasteless
    June 12, 2013

Reviews: 7

Age: 28

June 12, 2013
    Worked decently for the price

So basically all creatine is the same, I bought this when I was at GNC. Basically if you go to Walmart or Meijer and buy another brand it's the same product.

If you use the product and drink plenty of water it is effective and does the job it's suppose to. Secondly, creatine gets moved around in your body by the increased water. Which means it makes you feel less sore, allows you to workout harder and maintain your normal day. If you have a physcial job and work out, creatine is clutch for you.

• Diarrhea
    Reply #1:
    Nickthatowel
    Nickthatowel

Joined: 1/2012
    Reviews: 2
    Reputation: +25
    Saying all creatine is the same is like saying all protein is the same its incorrect.

Reply #2:

Joined: 5/2013
    Reviews: 7
    Reputation: -36
    Mono-hydrate wise? Yes there are a few different varieties of creatine just like there's 4 different types or protein and then there's various isolates and what not.

I've used GNC and the other brands of mono-hydrate all effected me the same.

September 16, 2012

askfirst

Reviews: 1

Age: 42

September 16, 2012
     Amplified Creatine 189 is Creatine Hydrochloride patented in 2009.

Dosage: You take two tablets daily (1250mg).
    I have taken this product for 4 months . Wikipedia has some great reference data to this product. Pills are white in color and large and may require swallowing one at a time.

Price- ok 32-40 bucks depending on location and time. Buying (2) at BOGO time is preferred.

Effectiveness-Product to me is better than monohydrate powder because you don't need to mix with a liquid other than water. Remember, the original research used monohydrate in coffee and then later the research indicated loading with lots of carbs. This product works not only with more reps but also recovery from a intense workout.

Workout- The original scientist research indicated Skeletal muscle contains 95 percent of all creatine. Skeletal muscles move and support the skeleton. They make up fifty percent of your body weight. So creatine use with the proper mechanical weights example kettle bells (53-88lbs) provide the ideal way to gain muscle stability,core strength and functional with multiple muscle grouping.

• Large Pills
    August 20, 2012

BroBroKing

Reviews: 62

Age: 22

August 20, 2012
     This is a very cool supplement. Essentially you take pills and you bloat uip and get strong like arnold and columbu. This works.
    I took 10 pills a day and got bigger than a damn balloon

It may sound like i'm joking but i got extremely bloated but very strong. There is no taste in pills so I loved it. Bahahaha great creainte
      August 17, 2012

anavaronly1

Reviews: 3

Age: 31

August 17, 2012
       This is a simple one to review

Paid 30 bucks for 45 se Inge of mono which isn't best value mono is usually very cheap but the quality was great

10/10 it got me huge and strong. Simple as that, I put on a lot of water weight which gave me strength. Put on 9 lbs after I stopped it was 3 lbsgains after 2 months

Overall:
      Great product if you are trying to just get real big and strong for a good value and don't mind bloating
      • Gets You Huge
      • Frequently Upset My Stomach
      August 12, 2012

IronBender10

Reviews: 4

Age: 25

August 12, 2012
       $30 bucks for 200 servings is pretty darn good. However this product was just not effective for me. I was taking 5 grams with pre-workout before each workout. Eventually I upped the dosage to 5 grams pre 5 grams post workout so a total of 10 grams a day of Creatine Mono.

I did not gain any strength. The only thing I noticed was that I bloated up a bit and my weight increased 8 pounds in a month. I felt super uncomfortable. I guess if your trying to put on weight this is the product for you but it just did not do it for me.

Reply #1:
      TigerJT
      TigerJT

Joined: 2/2012
      Reviews: 8
      Reputation: +181
      whoops..was reading and hit the button...dern. BTWz bad review! Not ment to be a agree.

August 10, 2012

bigbill1

Reviews: 5

Age: 22

August 10, 2012
       Monohydrate is a pretty inexpensive formula but somehow gnc manages to make it more than it should be for 30 dollars for a few months worth.

I loaded monohydrate 20 grams a day for a week then kept it 10 grams for maintenence and made some incredible gains. I put on a ton of water but screw it, it was still great.

Strength in all lifts went up a ton in the 3 months on monohydrate. I think that there are better creatines out there but if you are trying to get old school like arnold and franco get back to the rootes and get yourself some monohydrate and steaks.

Overall 8/10
      Def. gave me some good gains. I recommend to anybody trying to bulk
      August 8, 2012

BuffWeezy

Reviews: 3

Age: 24

August 8, 2012
       7 caps pre workout and 7 caps post workout. Value is unbeatable. Everything at GNC is so expensive usually but this went for a bargain.

Effectiveness 7/10
      It was effective, I have tried several creatines that worked much better with less bloating but hey, you get what you paid for

Side effects:
      Bloating, cramping, water retention, everything expected with monohydrate

Strength Increases:
      When you put more weight on water fat or muscle, you usually get stronger as did I . 8 pounds of water later I was throwin up some great weight.

Overall 7/10
      Overall it is a good product. Cheap (inexpensive) but I quality monohydrate from GNC. Nothing special but if you are trying to old school bulk, hop on the monohydrate train!
      • Frequently Upset My Stomach
      • Cramps
      July 30, 2012

Antell32

Reviews: 20

Age: 21

July 30, 2012
       I picked up 2 bottles of the mono caps for around $14 because they had a promo + my discount. I was using 5 caps pre and 5 post. It's been a while since I used pure mono and the results were what I expected.

Value (10): Like I said, I got 2 bottles for about $14! Great deal, but I get an employee discount. They are usually $21.99 a bottle!

Dosing (10): easy, 5 pre 5 post.

Effectiveness (7): I haven't used mono in a while but I started lifting real heavy again so I thought it was a good idea. It seemed to help my strength as I thought, however I held a little bit more water than expected.

Overall (7): this stuff is cheap and easily accessible I recommend giving it a shot whenever you wanna add some strength and help with siZe. Drink as much water as possible! I stacked with HMB and I was pleased.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Good Strength Gains
      • Some Water Retention
      June 24, 2012

StrongestMan

Reviews: 1

Age: 26

June 24, 2012
       Can't beat the value and results. A couple month supply only costs around 23 bucks.

Results: Get HYOOOOOOGGGEEEEE! I preload 20 g a day for a week then stay at 10 grams a day maintenence. I drink mass amounts of water and expend tons of energy strongman training so I need more than the average person. I like to stack with BCAA before and after for ideal recovery.

If you are trying to stay lean, shy away from mono and try some others out there such as kre alk, ethyl ester, or maybe concret. I like the mass because it gets me considerably stronger so bring on the water baby.

Overall: 10's accross the board, this is the most effective supplement in my opinion on the market. It gets your huge, is great price, packs on strength, and is efficient.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Gets You Huge
      • Gives You That Needed Extra Push

Have you used Creatine Monohydrate? Submit your own Review!