Home > Categories > Creatine > Blends > GNC > CreaDrive > Reviews

CreaDrive

By GNC
CreaDrive GNC
7.7/10
(Weighted average based on 9 Reviews)

Ranks #7 of 33 (better than 81%)
in Creatine > Blends
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related

simply put...creatine works

been lifting for a little over a year now and seemed to have hit a wall with getting gains in the gym. i manage a gnc and always recomend creatine for strength increases so i figured i'd try it myself for once. being the cheap person i am, i thought i would start with the least expensive creatine 1st which was creadrive.

ingrediant profile- 5.25g of creatine monohydrate, 1g taurine, some electrolytes, and 34g of mostly dextrose sugar for one serving=1 scoop

cost 10-10- with my discount plus bogo 50% it came out to 2 20 serving tubs for $21.

taste 10/10 or 7/10- the grape was fantastic so i gave it a perfect 10/10 and the fruit punch was not too impressive at all.

mixability 7/10- over it mixed well but at the end of the day its still creatine monohydrate so i recomend shaking it quickly before each sip.

effectivness 9/10- i used one scoop a day and drank between 8-10 bottles of water each day. after one week i shot up 8 pounds on the scale, my body looked much fuller, i didnt seem to be fatigued in the gym and my strength went up a solid 10% in most lifts. the fatigue was a big factor for me because i was off stims for the few months i took it.

simply put...creatine works. you dont need to do a BS loading faze, you dont get a bloated stomach because creatine in fact gives you intra cellular bloat and not subcutaneous bloat. your muscle will expand, not your stomach so next time you want to believe something you read on the internet, try it for yourself first because rippled as all hell when on creatine ;)

Pros:
Cons:
  • Great Value
  • Good Pumps
  • Weight Gain

this is possibly the most underrated product at GNC

this is possibly the most underrated product at GNC. Im not quite sure that people realize this should be taken POST workout. the sugar in it is essential post workout causing an insulin spike, driving creatine into the muscle and creating a more anabolic enviroment... i believe it also helps with protein synthesis. i have worked at GNC for a year now and most kids are so into "protein". well, 40g of whey with 35g dextrose (sugar) and 5.25g of creatine post workout is the best! not to mention the price, ive seen it as low as 12.99!

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Weight Gain

Posted November 3, 2011
      Good review man, I take the same post Creatine.

dammit

This is a pretty basic creatine drink

This is a pretty basic creatine drink. Has lots of sugar for sweetener and enough creatine to get the job done. If you can manage to grab this on a BOGO, it's not a bad deal for beginner or people looking not to spend a lot. There are much better options out there however.

matt77h

I did get a lot of energy and felt like it helped me recover

Not a lot of creatine so I did not have any gains in size. I did get a lot of energy and felt like it helped me recover. I don't use this product anymore but it is cheap and gives decent energy.

Cons:

Value-wise, it's pretty darn good

Well, this was the first creatine product I ever tried. It's hard to say exactly how good this product is because I have no standard to compare it to but it was pretty good for the most part. I definitely noticed some improvement. I'm a hard gainer and after finishing two 2 lb tubs of this product I definitely grew in size. Assuming I didn't gain or lose any fat (which I don't think I did because I haven't been dieting or changing my eating habits) I'd say I gained about 7-8 lbs after using this product. Value-wise, it's pretty darn good because with a gold card a 2 lb tub is only $13, and I'm not sure if they planned this, but 2 tubs is exactly what you need for one cycle. One tub has 20 servings and suffices for the 5 day loading period, and the 2nd tub has another 20 servings for the maintenance period. All that for $26.00 is a pretty good deal to me. Some people complained about bloating, which, if you're scrawny like me is no big deal, but I see how it could be a problem for people who are looking to appear more cut/compact. The worst thing about this product is that it doesn't settle well in my stomach. It doesn't give me gas or anything, but it completely obliterates my appetite for like 3 hours and makes me feel slightly sick for the first 15 minutes after drinking it. Also, unless you use a blender, some of the powder tends to get undissolved very quickly (before you can finish the drink). I got the fruit punch flavor and the taste was pretty good. I think next time I'll go with the Amplifed Creatine 189 instead.

Posted August 10, 2009
          I forgot to mention, after using this product someone who hadn't seen me in about 2 months could tell that I had gotten much bigger/more muscular. This product does work, but I'm sure there are better ones out there.

Gave me alot of energy and great recovery

Looks like this CreaDrive is the older version cuz the one i used looked alot different. I took this product a while ago. Its not bad. Gave me alot of energy and great recovery. Bad thing is that its mostly a monohydrate which causes alot of bloating and water retension. But i would recommend it to those who are first time creatine users.

It gives me the endurance, focus, and energy to take down the competition

I have been taking CreaDrive for about a month or so and it is great. I usually take it about thirty minutes before my basketball and football games. It gives me the endurance, focus, and energy to take down the competition. I definetly recommend this product to someone else

I really didn't enjoy it

On my first cycle of Creadrive I increased by bench from 220 to 250 in about a month. But I also got extreme bloating all day. I really didn't enjoy it. But hey, it put pounds on my bench.

This stuff works, no joke

This stuff works, no joke. I immediately felt fuller, and gained in strength and weight a good amount too. Also, it tastes great.