Home > Categories > Creatine > Creatine Blends > GNC > CreaDrive

GNC CreaDrive

CreaDrive GNC User Rating: (9 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 90% (Trusted)
LOWEST Prices for CreaDrive (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy CreaDrive Thousands of Supplements! Buy CreaDrive
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

GNC Amplified Creatine 189 Reviews
Amplified Creatine 189 (125 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn Maximum Performance Reviews
SizeOn Maximum Performance (43 Reviews)
GNC Creatine Monohydrate Reviews
Creatine Monohydrate (34 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

MuscleTech Cell-Tech Hardcore Reviews
Cell-Tech Hardcore (89 Reviews)
6.8
Gaspari Nutrition SizeOn Reviews
SizeOn (84 Reviews)
Optimum Creatine Powder Reviews
Creatine Powder (32 Reviews)
MuscleTech Cell-Tech Reviews
Cell-Tech (28 Reviews)
5.2

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

CreaDrive Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    CreaDrive Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Energy (3)
    • Builds Muscle (3)
    • Weight Gain (2)
    • Great Value (1)
    August 17, 2012

jscribbs26

Reviews: 6

Age: 24

August 17, 2012
     been lifting for a little over a year now and seemed to have hit a wall with getting gains in the gym. i manage a gnc and always recomend creatine for strength increases so i figured i'd try it myself for once. being the cheap person i am, i thought i would start with the least expensive creatine 1st which was creadrive.

ingrediant profile- 5.25g of creatine monohydrate, 1g taurine, some electrolytes, and 34g of mostly dextrose sugar for one serving=1 scoop

cost 10-10- with my discount plus bogo 50% it came out to 2 20 serving tubs for $21.

taste 10/10 or 7/10- the grape was fantastic so i gave it a perfect 10/10 and the fruit punch was not too impressive at all.

mixability 7/10- over it mixed well but at the end of the day its still creatine monohydrate so i recomend shaking it quickly before each sip.

effectivness 9/10- i used one scoop a day and drank between 8-10 bottles of water each day. after one week i shot up 8 pounds on the scale, my body looked much fuller, i didnt seem to be fatigued in the gym and my strength went up a solid 10% in most lifts. the fatigue was a big factor for me because i was off stims for the few months i took it.

simply put...creatine works. you dont need to do a BS loading faze, you dont get a bloated stomach because creatine in fact gives you intra cellular bloat and not subcutaneous bloat. your muscle will expand, not your stomach so next time you want to believe something you read on the internet, try it for yourself first because rippled as all hell when on creatine ;)
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Value
    • Good Pumps
    • Weight Gain
      November 3, 2011

Antell32

Reviews: 20

Age: 21

November 3, 2011
       this is possibly the most underrated product at GNC. Im not quite sure that people realize this should be taken POST workout. the sugar in it is essential post workout causing an insulin spike, driving creatine into the muscle and creating a more anabolic enviroment... i believe it also helps with protein synthesis. i have worked at GNC for a year now and most kids are so into "protein". well, 40g of whey with 35g dextrose (sugar) and 5.25g of creatine post workout is the best! not to mention the price, ive seen it as low as 12.99!
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Weight Gain
        Reply #1:
        LUDWIGBEAST
        LUDWIGBEAST

Joined: 6/2012
        Reviews: 6
        Reputation: +8
        Good review man, I take the same post Creatine.

March 4, 2010

matt77h

Reviews: 21

Age: 23

March 4, 2010
         Not a lot of creatine so I did not have any gains in size. I did get a lot of energy and felt like it helped me recover. I don't use this product anymore but it is cheap and gives decent energy.
          October 27, 2009

dammit

Reviews: 27

Age: 27

October 27, 2009
           This is a pretty basic creatine drink. Has lots of sugar for sweetener and enough creatine to get the job done. If you can manage to grab this on a BOGO, it's not a bad deal for beginner or people looking not to spend a lot. There are much better options out there however.
            August 10, 2009

Reviews: 13

Age: 19

August 10, 2009
             Well, this was the first creatine product I ever tried. It's hard to say exactly how good this product is because I have no standard to compare it to but it was pretty good for the most part. I definitely noticed some improvement. I'm a hard gainer and after finishing two 2 lb tubs of this product I definitely grew in size. Assuming I didn't gain or lose any fat (which I don't think I did because I haven't been dieting or changing my eating habits) I'd say I gained about 7-8 lbs after using this product. Value-wise, it's pretty darn good because with a gold card a 2 lb tub is only $13, and I'm not sure if they planned this, but 2 tubs is exactly what you need for one cycle. One tub has 20 servings and suffices for the 5 day loading period, and the 2nd tub has another 20 servings for the maintenance period. All that for $26.00 is a pretty good deal to me. Some people complained about bloating, which, if you're scrawny like me is no big deal, but I see how it could be a problem for people who are looking to appear more cut/compact. The worst thing about this product is that it doesn't settle well in my stomach. It doesn't give me gas or anything, but it completely obliterates my appetite for like 3 hours and makes me feel slightly sick for the first 15 minutes after drinking it. Also, unless you use a blender, some of the powder tends to get undissolved very quickly (before you can finish the drink). I got the fruit punch flavor and the taste was pretty good. I think next time I'll go with the Amplifed Creatine 189 instead.
            Reply #1:

Joined: 8/2009
            Reviews: 13
            Reputation: +166
            I forgot to mention, after using this product someone who hadn't seen me in about 2 months could tell that I had gotten much bigger/more muscular. This product does work, but I'm sure there are better ones out there.

July 26, 2009

shizouse13

Reviews: 31

Age: 20

July 26, 2009
             Looks like this CreaDrive is the older version cuz the one i used looked alot different. I took this product a while ago. Its not bad. Gave me alot of energy and great recovery. Bad thing is that its mostly a monohydrate which causes alot of bloating and water retension. But i would recommend it to those who are first time creatine users.
            June 19, 2009

jkid1231

Reviews: 5

Age: 15

June 19, 2009
             I have been taking CreaDrive for about a month or so and it is great. I usually take it about thirty minutes before my basketball and football games. It gives me the endurance, focus, and energy to take down the competition. I definetly recommend this product to someone else
            May 29, 2009

LiftBig

Reviews: 18

Age: 18

May 29, 2009
             On my first cycle of Creadrive I increased by bench from 220 to 250 in about a month. But I also got extreme bloating all day. I really didn't enjoy it. But hey, it put pounds on my bench.
            March 9, 2009

RySpyder

Reviews: 5

Age: 22

March 9, 2009
             This stuff works, no joke. I immediately felt fuller, and gained in strength and weight a good amount too. Also, it tastes great.

Have you used CreaDrive? Submit your own Review!