Home > Categories > Creatine > Blends > GNC > CreaDrive

CreaDrive

By GNC
CreaDrive GNC
7.7/10
(Weighted average based on 9 Reviews)

CreaDrive ranks #11 of 48 in (Creatine > Blends) and is rated better than 79% of all products in this category.

Value-wise, it's pretty darn good

Well, this was the first creatine product I ever tried. It's hard to say exactly how good this product is because I have no standard to compare it to but it was pretty good for the most part. I definitely noticed some improvement. I'm a hard gainer and after finishing two 2 lb tubs of this product I...

jscribbs26's CreaDrive Review

been lifting for a little over a year now and seemed to have hit a wall with getting gains in the gym. i manage a gnc and always recomend creatine for strength increases so i figured i'd try it myself for once. being the cheap person i am, i thought i would start with the least expensive creatine 1st...

Antell32's CreaDrive Review

this is possibly the most underrated product at GNC. Im not quite sure that people realize this should be taken POST workout. the sugar in it is essential post workout causing an insulin spike, driving creatine into the muscle and creating a more anabolic enviroment... i believe it also helps with protein...

dammit

This is a pretty basic creatine drink

This is a pretty basic creatine drink. Has lots of sugar for sweetener and enough creatine to get the job done. If you can manage to grab this on a BOGO, it's not a bad deal for beginner or people looking not to spend a lot. There are much better options out there however.

It gives me the endurance, focus, and energy to take down the competition

I have been taking CreaDrive for about a month or so and it is great. I usually take it about thirty minutes before my basketball and football games. It gives me the endurance, focus, and energy to take down the competition. I definetly recommend this product to someone else

matt77h

I did get a lot of energy and felt like it helped me recover

Not a lot of creatine so I did not have any gains in size. I did get a lot of energy and felt like it helped me recover. I don't use this product anymore but it is cheap and gives decent energy.

Gave me alot of energy and great recovery

Looks like this CreaDrive is the older version cuz the one i used looked alot different. I took this product a while ago. Its not bad. Gave me alot of energy and great recovery. Bad thing is that its mostly a monohydrate which causes alot of bloating and water retension. But i would recommend it to those...

I really didn't enjoy it

On my first cycle of Creadrive I increased by bench from 220 to 250 in about a month. But I also got extreme bloating all day. I really didn't enjoy it. But hey, it put pounds on my bench.

This stuff works, no joke

This stuff works, no joke. I immediately felt fuller, and gained in strength and weight a good amount too. Also, it tastes great.