Beyond Raw Refine

By GNC
Beyond Raw Refine GNC
?/10
(Only 2 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related

Overall, I was pretty happy with Refine

October 10, 2011

Overall, I was pretty happy with Refine. It gave you killer energy to get through those tough workouts while cutting.

The only real cons were the price (40 bucks for a month) and the taste. Some days after taking this I felt like throwing up, it made me sick.

I never noticed...

I never noticed a crash or any appetite suppression, but I didnt really mod my diet all too much.

Overall I would recommend this, but most people wouldn't need 3 pills. 300mg of caffeine a serving is insane. For the majority of my cut I only took 2. 3 on the extra lethargic days.

IMO I would use this over anything else for a good stim thermo. if you're looking for a thermo with no stims, try USP Labs recreate. I had great results with that also.

Thi is probably the best product in the BEyond Raw line. It's pricy, but if you use 2 pills instead of 3 it's not too bad.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Powerful

Posted October 10, 2011
err 200mg of caffeine. Also, I dropped 6 lbs in a month while using this.

These pills are kick ass

February 7, 2011

These pills are kick ass. They give you a major boost. You feel like an animal taking these. GET CRAZY!It has powerful thermogenic agents. Boosts metabolism. Best pre-workout supp out there. Get it. It's worth the price.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Powerful

swazz

Posted February 7, 2011
    could you please go read some of the more experienced members reviews and revise this?

Posted February 7, 2011
    Are there any side effects?? Is there a crash? Does it make u hungry, lose appetite? How long do the effects last? Is it the strong or weak link in the BEYOND RAW line of supps.

Posted February 7, 2011
    I just Picked up a bottle of Refine. I start on it tomorrow I will be posting my first review in a week or two