Beyond Raw Refine

By: GNC

Beyond Raw Refine is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by GNC. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

What should I take with Beyond Raw Refine?
Click to Expand

Overall, I was pretty happy with Refine. It gave you killer energy to get through those tough workouts while cutting.

The only real cons were the price (40 bucks for a month) and the taste. Some days after taking this I felt like throwing up, it made me sick.

I never noticed a crash or any appetite suppression, but I didnt really mod my diet all too much.

Overall I would recommend this, but most people wouldn't need 3 pills. 300mg of caffeine a serving is insane. For the majority of my cut I only took 2. 3 on the extra lethargic days.

IMO I would use this over...

IMO I would use this over anything else for a good stim thermo. if you're looking for a thermo with no stims, try USP Labs recreate. I had great results with that also.

Thi is probably the best product in the BEyond Raw line. It's pricy, but if you use 2 pills instead of 3 it's not too bad.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Powerful

• razorrayzal
    October 10, 2011

Err 200mg of caffeine. Also, I dropped 6 lbs in a month while using this.

February 7, 2011

These pills are kick ass. They give you a major boost. You feel like an animal taking these. GET CRAZY!It has powerful thermogenic agents. Boosts metabolism. Best pre-workout supp out there. Get it. It's worth the price.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Powerful

• swazz
    February 7, 2011

Could you please go read some of the more experienced members reviews and revise this?
  • Spurgeon2
    February 7, 2011

Are there any side effects?? Is there a crash? Does it make u hungry, lose appetite? How long do the effects last? Is it the strong or weak link in the BEYOND RAW line of supps.
  • Koobs11
    Rep: 0
    February 7, 2011

I just Picked up a bottle of Refine. I start on it tomorrow I will be posting my first review in a week or two

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.