Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > ZMA > GNC > Beyond Raw Re-Forge

GNC Beyond Raw Re-Forge

Beyond Raw Re-Forge GNC User Rating: (3 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 84% (Reliable)
LOWEST Prices for Beyond Raw Re-Forge (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy Beyond Raw Re-Forge Thousands of Supplements! Buy Beyond Raw Re-Forge
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

GNC Beyond Raw Ravage Reviews
Beyond Raw Ravage (64 Reviews)
6.8
GNC Beyond Raw Re-Built Mass Reviews
Beyond Raw Re-Built Mass (23 Reviews)
MRI NO2 Red Reviews
NO2 Red (10 Reviews)
PrimaForce GPLC Reviews
GPLC (2 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Optimum ZMA Reviews

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Beyond Raw Re-Forge Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Beyond Raw Re-Forge Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Vascularity (2)
    • Increased Energy (2)
    • Builds Muscle (2)
    • Recovery (1)
    • Too Expensive (2)
    • Cant Sleep (1)
    Have you used Beyond Raw Re-Forge? Submit your own Review!
    July 11, 2011

Bullyblindrz

Reviews: 3

Age: 30

July 11, 2011
     Cant sleep on this stuff. I take it right when Im ready to go to sleep. 30min later Im wide awake. I usualy dont like staying up past 12AM. This stuff has me up till 5AM. This is the only thing I take b4 bed besides my Casine shake. So its got to be this stuff...I have to rate it 0 all the way cause it dose nothing it should be doing for me. And ofcourse being a GNC product its to expensive.
    Pros:
    Cons:
      • Cant Sleep
      June 15, 2011

ahkamasotn

Reviews: 7

Age: 20

June 15, 2011
       I used this product a while back, I work at my local GNC (dnt hate me now lol i m one of the few good guys) over all I can say my recovery was at its best during this time , I would sleep like a baby it was great. The vascularity was definately there when I would wake up , if I worked out in the morning I felt like I could push more weight longer. After taking Pink Magic I would say this is more recovery oriented. While pink made me feel denser and stronger . This products downfall has to be its price. At 69.99 a month its not cheap by a long shot. Even with my employee discount I only bought it because it was also buy 1 get 1 50 % off.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Recovery
      • Increased Vascularity
      January 24, 2011

Reviews: 12

Age: 26

January 24, 2011
       Just finished my first box of this stuff and it was pretty impressive. It helps give you a good night's sleep, but also really helps in recovery. I would actually compare this to USP's Pink Magic. I would take this 30 to 45 minutes before bed, and right before I would go to sleep, I would brush my teeth and I could see the increased vascularity throughout my chest and arms. To give you an idea of it's effectiveness, I was stacking this with ravage, re-built mass, Dymatize ISO-100, ON casein, Prime, and PowerFULL. In one month I went from 170 to 189 while maintaining around 12% body fat. I know that's a ton of stuff, and pricey, but for almost 20 pounds in a month, it was worth it.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Increased Vascularity
        Reply #1:
        kineticpen
        kineticpen

Reviews: 5
        Reputation: +130
        The new beyond raw line is great except for this product (which still isn't that bad).

Try picking up a box of Secretagogue by MHP. I know it has old people on the front but compare the stats to Reforge. Secretagogue is almost twice as strong(Gaba is through the roof) as Reforge and cost about the same.

I still repped you dawg as I feel the new Beyond raw line tries to stay competitive in this every changing industry.

Reply #2:

Reviews: 12
        Reputation: +67
        Appreciate the rep, and thanks for mentioning the Secretagogue. I've seen it before and meant to take a look at it, and if you say its pretty good I'll take a look. And I agree with you that the raw line is trying to make GNC stay competitive. I wanted a ZMA supplement that had a little more to it, and I thought this was the only one out there, but at least I know better now.

Reply #3:
        AdamDowning
        AdamDowning

Reviews: 3
        Reputation: +28
        GNC is actually maintaining decent products now. The only problem are the prices. The Amp 189 Creatine is'nt too over priced, but thats about it. GNC's ZMA is underdosed compared to most but does have Valerian Root to knock you out cold.

Have you used Beyond Raw Re-Forge? Submit your own Review!