Beyond Raw Re-Built Mass

By: GNC

Beyond Raw Re-Built Mass is a Weight Gainer manufactured by GNC. It is a protein based supplement that has additional calories from carbohydrates and fats. It is meant to add additional calories for the body in order to assist with weight and muscle mass gain.

Does Beyond Raw Re-Built Mass work?
Click to Expand

2nd Review. Working for GNC you usually go around and try everything and with me getting ready to bulk i decided to give this a go. Its a "super anabolic mass gainer" with creatine, added aminos, over 800 calories per serving and also 60 grams of protein. Now lets get into the review.

Taste Rating (9/10)

Taste Rating (9/10)

I had the Chocolate brownie flavor. I tried it with milk and water (only doing 1 1/2 scoops twice a day) and it tasted great with both. Milk made it extremely rich and almost a little unbearable on my stomach but oh well. This is one of the best tasting weight gainers i've ever tried. Mixed very well in a blender, however; it mixed like crap in a shaker. probably due to all the powder and the consistency.

Effectivness (9/10)

This product gave me great gains in strength as well as size in nice lean muscle gains. It only lasted me 2 weeks, but I did notice a quicker recovery time as well. I was quite pleased.

Price (5/10)

Okay. So here is where this hit me. Weight gainers should be no more than $60 at a retailed store just to be honest. This was 69.99 when i purchased it because it was on sale. so for a regular GC member it would have been around $55. Not terrible, but not worth the money at full price for such little servings (11).

Overall (7/10)

This really is a good product, its just the cost that kills everyone. You get a few great forms of creatine, a lot of calories, good amount of protein, but not enough servings. If you have the money, good. If not, stick to real gains or buy it online when it's deal of the day or something. Good luck with bulking!

Thanks for your time.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gain Mass
  • Chalky

I just started taking this mass gainer about a month ago and love it so far. In the time I have been taking this I am already seeing strength increases as well as my weight going up. The main downfall to this is definitely the price. As with most GNC products if you don't get this during gold card week it is very expensive and still is with a gold card. I help this by only taking 2 scoops at a time which still gives me 40g protein around 600 calories and 7g of creatine and allows me to get 16 servings instead of 11. The flavor of this is really good too. I got both the vanilla cake batter and Brownie flavors and take one scoop of each with water. Also with this unlike many other mass gainers I have tryed it mixes extremely well and doesn't clump. Bottom line for this is that its ingredients pretty much speak for themselves and taking this gives you everything you need to bulk up.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gain Mass
  • Mixes Well

This MASS gainer has been amazing for me. I was/am an ectomorph to a T (6'0" 145 lbs) at the start of last month. I only took 1/3 the dose (1 scoop) but combined it with 16 oz 2% milk. This still gave me 530 calories, 35g protein, and 3.3g of pretty high quality creatine. If I wanted more calories than this, I just added a little to my diet. This serving mixed REALLY well and tasted great. There were days that I Forced myself to the gym just because I wanted the post-workout shake! I went with the chocolate brownie. A lot of people complain about the price, but I got this for buy one, get one half off, plus 20% off with gold card so it came out to be $42 per tub, with it lasting me 33 servings... that is only $1.27/serving, not bad. I'm not sure I would buy this without these deals, but if these deals remain I will for sure keep using this product! I gained 7 pounds with this tub (1 month) and feel great. My strength has improved a noticeable amount and I have gained definition, not become fat. I think the recommended dose is way too much, either 1/3 or 1/2 the dosage. If you add 500 calories/day without changing anything else, you will gain 1lb per week. This product with milk could do that for you.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gain Mass
  • Mixes Well

This is a big time gainer I gained 5 pounds in a little over a week with this. I was taking 3 a day one as a meal in the morning 1 after workouts and 1 at bed time. This stuff has a lot of creatine so you will lose definition. The servings are huge, so you're better off taking 2 instead of 3 scoops. I'm on my 2nd tub and I'm only taking it post workout right now. The taste is lousy the first 2 times but you're fine after that.I was taking Animal Pump with this on my first tub and I was creatine overloaded and started to have kidney pain so don't take other creatine products with this.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gain Mass
  • Kidney Pain From Creatine

• captainkb
    February 16, 2011

Not to be nosey or mean but i dont think you can get kidney pain from creatine in such a short period of time especially from a mass gainer which is concentrated creatine if you really have pain it might be something else but your kidneys get taxed over long periods of time of too much creatine and/ or protien like 10-15 grams of creatine a day or over 400 grams of protein a day

dillon1207

I am currently using this product right now im half way through my third tub of it. All i can say is if you are looking for bulk, strength, and noticeable results fast, then this is a MUST HAVE. The creatine kick in started a week after my first use. Strength went through the roof also went from a 190 bench to a solid 230, keep in mind im also on a high protein diet. The taste was phenominal!!!! Great with water or milk, i tried both and stuck with the water mix, easier to drink and mix, I personally prefer the brownie. The value i gave was a five due to this reason- its very expensive but if your a dedicated lifter looking for gains and working out is what you do then this isnt a problem. Im a heavy lifter with high reps, and this is my mass gainer of choice no doubt. This product also didnt give a bloating nasty feeling either. I drink two a day, one at noon, and one after my workout, which is every night when i get off work. GNC did great with this one, cant wait to see some more!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gain Mass

• dillon1207
    March 26, 2012

** didnt mean to put bloating under the con list!! Product DID NOT BLOAT ME.

first off when i started Re-Built Mass i was 170lbs and benching 295lbs i could not pass 300 to save my life, and that was my goal i know it was only 5lbs but still thats what it was.

also taking:

thursday am: arms, pm: core
friday am: chest/legs, pm: nothing
saturday nothing all day
sunday am: arms, pm: back/core

Taste: i had the chocalote brownie and i put it...

also taking:

thursday am: arms, pm: core
friday am: chest/legs, pm: nothing
saturday nothing all day
sunday am: arms, pm: back/core

Taste: i had the chocalote brownie and i put it in milk so it pretty much tasted like a milk shake from steak n shake or something i never put it in water so not sure what the taste vaule is on that one.

Side effects: when i was looking in to this i was kinda worried about the side effects cause people had said acne and aggressive behavior or mood swings and after one full tub of this i never had any of those side effects the only thing i got bad from this was a little loss of definition but where i lost it i gained in size so i was still very happy with this product

Value: i gave it an 8 because it is freaking expensive and if your trying use this i would really recommend either buy it on sale or at gnc buy 2 of them when its buy one get one 50% off which i should have done but wanted to see if it worked so i only bought one and at full price $$$$$

Results: start weight 170lbs end weight 185lbs benching 295lbs highest bench since start of Re-built 320lbs would like to say i gained 15lbs of soild muscle but im sure some is water weight but i for sure gained strenght nothing dramatic but got above and "beyond" my goal and i will be getting atleast 2 more tubs next time was very pleased with the results

i am also thinking about starting all of the
Beyond Raw products if anyone was pointers on what im taking or my workouts i would sure appreciate it
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gain Mass
  • Loss Of Definition

I figured that since I've reviewed reforge and ravage I would go ahead and review this as well. I went on a mass-gaining stack for a month and when all was said and done I'd gone from 170 to 189. While my stack had a pretty good amount of stuff in it, I know this had something to do with it. I love the fact that you get 10g of a good creatine blend to go along with the protein blend and carbs. Only major problem with this as with any other weight-gainer is that it is expensive for the amount of servings per container.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gain Mass

• danielson
    January 24, 2011

You wouldnt happen to work for GNC, do you?
  • kineticpen
    January 24, 2011

Nope. but i do shop there.
  • kineticpen
    January 24, 2011

Lol. Too much yellow. I was responding to a reforge post. or I thought I was. Then I saw this one and thought you were talking to me danielson.

Is that you in the picture daniel? Jesus you are ripped dude!
  • dawg84
    January 24, 2011

Nope, I wish I did to get the better discount. I actually just tried these on a whim. There are plenty of their products I won't touch with a ten foot pole, I actually just liked these so I figured I would review them.
  • colton1562
    Rep: 0

Gotta love 11 servings for almost 70 bucks lol

SuperPump420

If u are looking for the right mass gainer with guranteed results then this is right mass gainer for you. This shake has 60g of protein in a serving(excellent for mass gainers). the taste is pretty good. you should use a blender for this becuz a whole serving wont fit in your shaker cup. i take it with milk with adds more protien grams in ur 60g count. i have taken CytoGainer and GNC Amplified Mass...
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gain Mass

• Wrestler152
    January 7, 2011

Nice review and nice name haha
  • stanley2011
    January 7, 2011

I dont want to risk buying something so new...It would have been a great addition to my bulking but its so expensive. Have you tried Re-Forge yet?

sdubb
Rep: 0

First off, this product gets a lot of hate because of it's price and servings. Yeah fifty to seventy dollars is a little pricey for most people but people aren't going to look for a review on a product they can't afford. I can't remember the last time I was looking for a review on a Lamborghini Aventador. With that said, here is my review of this product.

I bought the beyond raw stack or bundle package, whatever you want to call it, three months ago and it came with the rebuilt mass, reforge, ravage, and refine. You can find my reviews on the other products at their appropriate links. GNC's beyond raw rebuilt mass is pretty much the best gainer I've ever used before. (I did the muscle milk one and that one sucked) It has a boat load of good stuff for your muscles and it tastes pretty good. The chocolate brownie is probably the best, I have the strawberry milkshake right now and it doesn't taste as good but they don't taste as good as muscle milk does. I get a salty taste with this gainer, idk about other people. Anyways when I started using this as well as the other products that came with my pack, my max bench was 175lbs and my max squat was 180lbs. I know, what a *** right. Well anyways after a month of lifting three to four days a week my bench went up to 205lbs and my squat to 225lbs. I dont even train that hard at the gym either, just bench, lat pull downs, military press, incline press, seated rows, some curls and im out within in hour. After my third month and tub, my bench shot up to 265lbs and my squat to 275lbs and I now weigh 187lbs. I did not increase the intensity or duration of my workouts. Nice and slow makes them grow. Anyways I believe this gainer helped me gain lean muscle because I'm not fat and I feel a lot stronger.

Oh and just because it says one serving is 3 scoops doesn't mean to take 3 scoops at once. I did this for the first week and my god my ass was playing a symphony. If you dont want the farts, just take a scoop in the morning, one before the gym, and one after. Worked great for me. I have a busy schedule with work and school so this helped offset my loss of calories.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gain Mass
  • Strength Gains
  • Little Pricey

• mojas7565
    Rep: -5
    March 12, 2013

I believe and from my gains u get what u pay for. Like in Gymjunkies profile he says he uses sum crappy supplement as a cheap filler. And take a look at his pic and he's got his shirt on. Becuz that cheap filler made em fat.

U spend good money on high quality shops and you'll get better gains.

Hey all this is my 1st review ever on this site so bare with me throught this . But end with the small talk lets get to it .

I've always been a hard gainer , ectomorph , whatever is skinny . I've tried many of weight gainers but could not find the right one to put size on me , so I came across Rebuilt Mass one day like any dedicated and serious body builder does I read the ingredients in it . Protein Check , Carbs Check low sugar Check . I looked at all the different amounts of creatine in it I said what the heck if it works it work if it don't It don't . So I bought it keep in mind guys 1st tub won't get you any where you have to atleast go through half of a small tub , and have a proper diet , and workout hard 5 days a week . I can happily say my bench has gone up pretty good .
my strength is like a ox I was 160 Lb stumped I gained 10 pounds in my 2nd tub Probally sum fat and 1lb muscle but hey more weight more muscle if that fat helps me lift more heck stay on me
With all that being said I highly recommend this supplement if you don't mind spending that money 1 tub last you a week , and keep in mind when you get off of this you will draw up so stay on this take in more then you burn off .

Taste 10/10 Choclate brownie flavor man it's just amazing ,

Mix : not the best and not the worst

Sideeffects : Bad Gas

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gain Mass
  • Strength Gains
  • Must Constantly Use
  • Bloating
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.