Beyond Raw Re-Built Mass

By: GNC

Beyond Raw Re-Built Mass is a Weight Gainer manufactured by GNC. It is a protein based supplement that has additional calories from carbohydrates and fats. It is meant to add additional calories for the body in order to assist with weight and muscle mass gain.

Does Beyond Raw Re-Built Mass work?
sdubb
  March 12, 2013

First off, this product gets a lot of hate because of it's price and servings. Yeah fifty to seventy dollars is a little pricey for most people but people aren't going to look for a review on a product they can't afford. I can't remember the last time I was looking for a review on a Lamborghini Aventador. With that said, here is my review of this product.

I bought the beyond raw stack or bundle package, whatever you want to call it, three months ago and it came with the rebuilt mass, reforge, ravage, and refine. You can find my reviews on the other products at their appropriate links. GNC's beyond raw rebuilt mass is pretty much the best gainer I've ever used before. (I did the muscle milk one and that one sucked) It has a boat load of good stuff for your muscles and it tastes pretty good. The chocolate brownie is probably the best, I have the strawberry milkshake right now and it doesn't taste as good but they don't taste as good as muscle milk does. I get a salty taste with this gainer, idk about other people. Anyways when I started using this as well as the other products that came with my pack, my max bench was 175lbs and my max squat was 180lbs. I know, what a *** right. Well anyways after a month of lifting three to four days a week my bench went up to 205lbs and my squat to 225lbs. I dont even train that hard at the gym either, just bench, lat pull downs, military press, incline press, seated rows, some curls and im out within in hour. After my third month and tub, my bench shot up to 265lbs and my squat to 275lbs and I now weigh 187lbs. I did not increase the intensity or duration of my workouts. Nice and slow makes them grow. Anyways I believe this gainer helped me gain lean muscle because I'm not fat and I feel a lot stronger.

Oh and just because it says one serving is 3 scoops doesn't mean to take 3 scoops at once. I did this for the first week and my god my ass was playing a symphony. If you dont want the farts, just take a scoop in the morning, one before the gym, and one after. Worked great for me. I have a busy schedule with work and school so this helped offset my loss of calories.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gain Mass
  • Gain Size
  • Strength Gains
  • Bloating
  • Little Pricey

• mojas7565
    Rep: -5
    March 12, 2013

I believe and from my gains u get what u pay for. Like in Gymjunkies profile he says he uses sum crappy supplement as a cheap filler. And take a look at his pic and he's got his shirt on. Becuz that cheap filler made em fat.

U spend good money on high quality shops and you'll get better gains.

2nd Review. Working for GNC you usually go around and try everything and with me getting ready to bulk i decided to give this a go. Its a "super anabolic mass gainer" with creatine, added aminos, over 800 calories per serving and also 60 grams of protein. Now lets get into the review.

Taste Rating (9/10)

Taste Rating (9/10)

I had the Chocolate brownie flavor. I tried it with milk and water (only doing 1 1/2 scoops twice a day) and it tasted great with both. Milk made it extremely rich and almost a little unbearable on my stomach but oh well. This is one of the best tasting weight gainers i've ever tried. Mixed very well in a blender, however; it mixed like crap in a shaker. probably due to all the powder and the consistency.

Effectivness (9/10)

This product gave me great gains in strength as well as size in nice lean muscle gains. It only lasted me 2 weeks, but I did notice a quicker recovery time as well. I was quite pleased.

Price (5/10)

Okay. So here is where this hit me. Weight gainers should be no more than $60 at a retailed store just to be honest. This was 69.99 when i purchased it because it was on sale. so for a regular GC member it would have been around $55. Not terrible, but not worth the money at full price for such little servings (11).

Overall (7/10)

This really is a good product, its just the cost that kills everyone. You get a few great forms of creatine, a lot of calories, good amount of protein, but not enough servings. If you have the money, good. If not, stick to real gains or buy it online when it's deal of the day or something. Good luck with bulking!

Thanks for your time.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gain Mass
  • Tastes Great
  • Mixes Well
  • Gain Size
  • Chalky

I just started taking this mass gainer about a month ago and love it so far. In the time I have been taking this I am already seeing strength increases as well as my weight going up. The main downfall to this is definitely the price. As with most GNC products if you don't get this during gold card week it is very expensive and still is with a gold card. I help this by only taking 2 scoops at a time which still gives me 40g protein around 600 calories and 7g of creatine and allows me to get 16 servings instead of 11. The flavor of this is really good too. I got both the vanilla cake batter and Brownie flavors and take one scoop of each with water. Also with this unlike many other mass gainers I have tryed it mixes extremely well and doesn't clump. Bottom line for this is that its ingredients pretty much speak for themselves and taking this gives you everything you need to bulk up.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gain Mass
  • Tastes Great
  • Mixes Well
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.