Beyond Raw Ravage

By: GNC

Beyond Raw Ravage is a Pre-Workout manufactured by GNC. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Does Beyond Raw Ravage work?
Click to Expand

This was the second pre-workout I had ever tried at the time. I just got finished with a cycle of the Jack3d and was looking for something else. Packaging was pretty appealing, and the GNC worker talked me into it.

I tried the Fruit Punch flavor.

Taste: Easily one of the worst things I've tasted, but I really couldn't care that much about the taste.

I tried the Fruit Punch flavor.

Mixability: Great, even after leaving it on the counter for a while I noticed minimal settling and never got any sand-missles in the eye. Though I used a blender bottle and it does get foamy. And the smell is pretty difficult to get out of your bottle.

When I take a pre-workout with beta-alanine I get the tingles fast and hard. With this I honestly felt overwhelmed with them as it would quickly take effect and I would have to take breaks and just hold my face as it burned to much. And I only took half a scoop at a time. I would have to take this product in the locker room and go straight to working out in hopes to beat the tingles. It would take around 15 minutes for me to be able to get over these which is irritating. But I know not everyone is super sensitive to beta-alanine and I've gotten feedback from people who have taken this who got minimal to no tingles.

HOWEVER after I worked through the tingles every day I got a long lasting pump. I felt generally focused (though unless I'm lifting with distractions I'm not normally un-focused) and I had a good energy. At the time I was taking this I was lifting in the middle of the day so I really needed some energy.

Other than the tingles and if I lifted too hard or drank too much water I would get disgusting ravage-burps I really had no side-effects from the product. Noticed no change in my digestion or antyhing of the sort.

As far as results go I really don't think this product attributed to anything other than giving me the potential and endurance to lift to get the gains. Though that's not really what I highly expect from a pre-workout. But when I was taking this I was the leanest I have ever been, and was taking very minimal products at the time (I beleive I was only taking this, a multi and occasional protien shake. Possiby ab cuts as well) but I was also in the gym every single day and worked A LOT so factors there.

Value: I paid about $50 for this. It says 20 servings, sort of not something I'd pay that highly for again but I probably would pick one up pretty quickly off a clearance rack.

Overall: Reccomended product. It did what I like to see from a pre-workout and sustained throughout. I never had to up my dosage and that was with under-dosing the entire container. I would like to mix it with an NO product like NO3 and see how it works in the future.

• FlashSunday
    January 6, 2012

I wish I knew you a little better and then I would plus rep you for not caring about the taste ;)
  • AngieW5361
    January 6, 2012

Hehe what can I say, I'm not a baby! ... Well, maybe.. But not a big one! ;P

I created a membership on this site for the sole purpose of reviewing this awful product.

Let me first say that I am not biased against GNC products--I frequent the store and pick up my basic supplements there, some of which are GNC brand. I was talked out of buying Jack3d, which I have used for over a year now and couldn't have been more disappointed with this product.

Taste: 0/10. Seriously....

Taste: 0/10. Seriously. It tastes like someone strained a pixie stix through a used gym sock and served it out of a synthetic basketball that has been baking in the sun at 110 degrees. I have never put anything in my body that tastes as synthetic as this, and I thought that people were overreacting when I read the reviews. Now I understand--it is totally revolting. Taste isn't a big deal to me when I buy supplements, as I surely don't buy them for recreational drinking, but this is the first exception.

Pump: 0/10 I simply did not see or feel any difference

Energy: 0/10 I actually felt more tired after I drank it. I waited 30 minutes before the gym, and even after an hour my energy kept fading. I even had some Fierce tingling and skin crawling that I thought was a good sign, but after that subsided---nothing.

Focus: 1/10 I only gave it a 1 because I couldn't focus on anything other than how tired and run down I felt, and how disappointed I was that I tried this product.

Endurance: 0/10 I could barely finish my normal workout, and found it really hard to finish most of my sets

Strength boost: 1/10 Despite being so tired, I was still able to use the same weight, but couldn't bang out as many reps.

Extras: 1/10 The one thing I did notice was what I believe are thermogenic effects. My body felt like a furnace for most of my workout, much like it feels when you take OxyPro Elite and the like. The other thing I noticed was that there wasn't a big, depressing crash which I sometimes get from Jack3d & N.O. Xplode.

My advice--if you can't get a sample of this first, get it directly from GNC so you can return it within 30 days if you dislike it as much as I did. They let me return it after 2 weeks (8 workouts).
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Its A 1 Scooper
  • Great Thermogenic Effects
  • Smells Like Dirty Feet

• MassiveBeast
    March 29, 2011

"It tastes like someone strained a pixie stix through a used gym sock and served it out of a synthetic basketball that has been baking in the sun at 110 degrees."

LOL, that's a vivid description.
  • MikeFarr
    March 29, 2011

Great review lol, I'll be sure to not get this!
  • Cray
    March 29, 2011

I actually copied the EXACT sentence as MassiveBeast lol. Great line.

Nice review. Shoulda gotten more rep.
  • kjsteiner
    March 29, 2011

Haha I love the way you described the taste lol my friends told me that it was absolutely horrible to drink and had to plug his nose while drinking it. I almost want to try it to see how bad it really tastes lol
  • madhungry
    March 29, 2011

Lol, this review was hilarious. "I only gave it a 1 because I couldn't focus on anything other than how tired and run down I felt, and how disappointed I was that I tried this product." + rep
  • donkeypunch
    March 30, 2011

Thanks for reading guys--it's funny, but sadly true. FYI, the flavor I tried was GRAPE. Maybe someone will do better with Fruit Punch, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it.
  • Abandoned
    March 30, 2011

Thats disappointing to me,one of my favorite pwo's is gnc amped,and I figured if this was anything like that Id like it,but Ive heard nothing but bad about this,and after knowing what I was looking for the GNC saleman wasnt even trying to sell it to me,it must be bad.
  • kroberts9
    March 30, 2011

Love the review, so honest.Like a pixi stick through a dirty gym sock.awesome.
  • Blade410
    March 30, 2011

I don't understand the review. You gave it a 1/10 for extras but reading your review you seems to enjoy the thermo effect and there was no crash?

Most of us are GNC haters on here, including myself, but it still deserves a fair shake.
  • joe651dzd
    March 30, 2011

Our beta testers all loved the taste

----Introduction----
I was in need of a pre-workout asap so I drove down to the local GNC and was convinced by the store manager that ravage was the way to go. A quick glance at the ingredient profile and I bought it just to try it. I have had a few GNC products and have had mixed results.
----Ingredient Profile (8)----
----Introduction----
----Ingredient Profile (8)----
The ingredient profile on this product is pretty good. It is not a concentrated pre workout and is similar to N.O. Xplode and Assault in the fact that it has many ingredients affecting pump, focus, strength and energy (kinda all-in-one instead of focusing on just the stims or pump). It has 1000mg of arginine, 250mg of agmatine, and 200mg of L-citrulline which should all be a littler higher to be more effective. There are 3g of creatine, if you like pre workout with creatine, in the form of monohydrate and a muscle and joint optimizer as a added bonus. There is 200mg of caffeine which is a fairly average dose.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing (6)----
I didn't really enjoy the taste of this all that much, however it wasn't unbearable. It didn't mix all that well and had some settling on the bottom along with a lot of visible floating stuff. It is a large scoop at 21.7 grams and should be mixed with quite a bit of water (at least 12oz) to taste a little better. It also has an interesting odor when you open the tub.

----Effectiveness (8)----
This got my skin tingling fairly good before my workout and provided some pretty consistent energy throughout. It gave me a decent pump but nothing too impressive. I didn't really notice anything with the joint optimizer so I'm not real sure on that part of it.

----Value (6)----
I bought this for $35 and it only has 20 servings. That's a little expensive for me and would like to get a bout 30 servings out of that price however, it does only take one scoop and is a bigger scoop than many pre workouts so that could justify the price a little but should still be a bit cheaper in my opinion.

----Conclusion----
This isn't a bad product and if you don't mind the cost or taste it could help you get through your workout. However, I don't think it is necessarily worth the price when there are cheaper better tasting products that are as effective.
  • Smells Bad

Hey everyone, this is my first review ever and hope to help someone and get some good feed back on my review and what I should try next.

I like most beginners started by heading over to GNC and was "talked at" by a worker there. He tried selling me tons of stuff but I decided to pick up the Beyond Raw Ravage. This is my first PWO ever and had nothing to compare it too. The reason I got this was because I had started getting lazy and was skipping workouts. I started working out a lot in the beginning of January and have been ever since. About a month or 2 in I got lazy and saw SR.com thought I would try a PWO, Sooooooo here we go.....

Taste: 7-10: Fruit Punch. The first time I took this it was with room temp water and almost could not handle it, It was so bad and smelled funny. The next day and from then on out I used Ice cold water and not actually really enjoy the taste and it hypes me up knowing that I'm headed to the gym! I have not tried any other flavors, but I am picky so I stick to the more normal flavors in everything I eat and drink.

Mix ability 7-10: I used a shaker bottle every time and It mixed well in that. Ravage did get a little bubbly and towards the end of the bottle it was very gritty and gave me nice quiver after gulping it down. If I could I would add a little more water right at the end and shake it again.

Pump 8-10 : Before this I did not understand what this pump everyone was talking about, but boy the first couple of weeks I would get so pumped I thought I was about to rip the steering wheel right off of my trunk! I felt the tingles in my arms and hands mostly, It felt awesome! This pump and tingles seemed to fade over the 2 months I made the tub last. I did up my dose to 1 and ¼ scoops, helped bring back the pump.

Gains: Since taking this I have noticed strength increases and a harder muscle feeling. My arms and chest have gain a lot of mass and I seem to be losing BF% but that was pretty high when I started working out. My bench max went from 185 about 4 reps to 235 about 4-5 reps in a matter of 3 weeks. I could not even do a pull up when I started lifting 4 months ago and now I do about 5 sets of 6-7 reps.

Effectiveness: 8-10: I got this to help me get off my butt and get to the gym, (this is not an issue any more, I hate when I'm too sore to GO to the gym now) It did just that and for the first couple of weeks taking it, it made me excited to work out and full of energy. This crazy amount of energy did go away after a few weeks, but if I did not use it for 3 or 4 days then next time I used it, it came back for the day. Also if I used more then 1 scoop I felt really good. I always felt much more limber after taking this product. I could tell by my warm up everyday, this never faded. Oh! and I almost forgot to talk about the tunnel vision, this is hard to judge for me since this is my first pwo but it did seem to be there for the first 3 or 4 weeks on it. But, I think it was mostly myself. I can now go to the gym, know what I wanna do and get'r'done!

I only took Ravage on my lifting days, about 4 times a week and I did skip one week which was all running to help prepare me for a 8k I ran. I did enjoy this product and would maybe buy it again. I am switching to DS Craze for now, going to see how I like that. I look forward to have something to compare. I will do a write up on craze when I am done with that tub and talk about what I liked better between the two (Craze and Ravage). Hope for my first review some people find it helpful.
  • Bloating

• TigerJT
    May 4, 2012

Pretty good first review! Keep it up.
    May 4, 2012

Thanks, I just opened my Craze and the scoop size is crazy small compared to Ravage.
  • chef0ne
    Rep: 0
    May 4, 2012

I've been on ravage for one cycle now, i liked it but not to the extent that i would stay on it. the foam in the cup really puts me off though and i've had to increase the dosage to get a consistent effect after week one, don't mind that too much as i understand the whole tolerance thing. should i cycle to shotgun, jack3d, or dark rage. your input would be valued.
    May 4, 2012

Chef, I have only tried Jack3d about 3 times, but it was pretty great. I did just start using Craze today with Bete Alanine added to it, so far the best thing I have used by far. I really had to force myself to leave the gym. I did an extra 2-3 sets of my normal workout today.
  • Steeldude
    May 4, 2012

If you liked this product and you can handle bad taste, try dark rage.

Wow! Picked this up at GNC 2 tubs for around 70$ (on sale), i must say this might be one of the best PWO supps i have ever taken. This one goes right below MHP's Dark Rage. The engergy i got from this is very similar to Dark Rage, insane focus, incredible pumps and sustained energy!

Calories from Fat 5.00
Total Fat 0.50 g 1%
Total Carbohydrate 2.00 g 1%
Calcium 185.00 mg 19%
Calories 15.00
Niacin (as Niacinamide & Niacin) 30.00 mg
Chloride (as Potassium Chloride & Sodium Chloride) ...

Calories from Fat 5.00

Anabolic Muscle Primer 5.30 g
L-Tyrosine
Betaine Anhydrous
Micronized L-Leucine
Fenugreek Extract (Trigonella feonum)(seed)
Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens)(fruit)
Dioscorea Villosa

Muscle Buffering System 3.20 g
Astaxanthin
Beta-Alanine
N.O. Vasodilation Amplifier 3.10 g
Arginine
L-Citrulline
ResVida®-trans Resveratol
Cinnamon Extract (Cinnamomum cassia)(bark)(standardized for trimeric tetrameric Type-A polymers)
ATP Optimizing Creatine Module 3.10 g
L-carnosine
L-Taurine
Caffeine Anhydrous
Choline Bitartrate
Capsicum Fruit Extract (Capsicum annum) (fruit)
Yeah it is a little much in my opinion, but it definately works.

Effectivenes 9/10:
The one thing i really liked about this product is i could feel it working. Around 5 minutes after i took it i could feel the beta alanine kicking in because my skin started to itch which isnt bad because by the time i was warming up for my first set i could feel the caffeine kicking in and start to get tingles. The best part about the energy i got from Ravage is not only that it was explosive but it was also sustained. Towards the end of my workout i could feel myself dying out, and on around my 5th or 6th rep i would get random bursts of energy that kept me going. The last thing i have to say about the energy is it sort of tapered down, meaning i didnt crash at all. After i was finished lifting i felt like a normal human bieng, not completely wiped. Everybody's body chemistry is different so you may feel the effects earlier or later than i did, but all in all i loved the energy.

Taste 6/10:
As i have mentioned, if it tastes good it wont work haha but yeah i didnt buy this product for the taste. I got the fruit punch flavor and it was managable.. there was the occasional day where i just had to gut it to take it but most days i was fine. The first time you try this you will be in for a shock because it does taste fairly bad haha but you will get used to it.

Value 7/10:
70 bucks is a little more than i would have liked to spend for 2 tubs but it really was worth it. The only reason I am giving this a 7/10 is because you definately get everything you paid for if you are willing to shell out the money for something with 20 servings..

Side Effects 8/10:
There were veeery minimal side effects.. the only things i experienced was a slight blood pressure spike (went down after tub), and itchy skin because of the beta-alanine. Thats it though!

Overall 8/10:
I would definately reccomend this to a friend if they are wiling to put out the money..you wont regret it.

July 19, 2012

Good review man, I agree that it does seem to be a pretty good PWO but it is pricey thats for sure.
  • dieatro14
    July 19, 2012

Thanks man! I get discounted products at gnc though haha I'm friends with the owner in my area and mos of time he cuts me 30% off.

Hey guys, I know a lot of people are on the fence about GNC product but i'll explain why this one is a hit.

*TASTE- Oh the horror!! I've had the grape and the fruit punch and let me tell you i've tasted a lot of supplements that were hard to stomach but this takes the nasty cake! Both of these flavors were terrible, if you're going to try this product be prepared to shotgun it. Just close your eyes and pretend you're drinking Myofusion or something haha. Although the bad taste it didn't upset my stomach or make me uncomfortable one bit.

*VALUE- Another miss for this product,...

*VALUE- Another miss for this product, its 38$ for 22 or 20 servings. I don't like to go over 1$ a day for serving but you're going to have to break that habbit if you want to give this a go. Much better with the gold card, its 44$ without a card.

*EFFECTIVENESS- Now this is the reason for such a high 9 across the board. Stomach the taste and you will be rewarded, I took this before my Back/Bi day and it gave me energy like no other product has before. I felt like I could deadlift 1000lbs it was simply that great. It's hard to put a discription on it unless you try it yourself. Like I said, this is a product that MY body personally took and was instantly spiked with energy. It kept me going for my approx 90-120min work out and I felt like every set was my first on every exercise.

*Overall- I gave it a 9/10 because of the reaction my body had to this product, dispite the taste/cost I think it's a great pre-work out. It has a solid ingredient profile and it DMAA free which is great for college athletes in the NCAA seeing as DMAA is banned. In conclusion, yes I would reccomend this product.
  • Insane Focus

• Gkeezy
    June 25, 2012

Good Review.. however the shotgun effect is not something I am looking forward to every single day.. so imma have to say PASS!
  • LUDWIGBEAST
    June 25, 2012

Thanks man haha yeah it's a big con to have to shotgun one of your supplements daily.
    June 25, 2012

I used this product a little ways back when they were having the bogo 50% off and got BLOX with it. When I mixed the two, it actually tasted pretty good.
  • LUDWIGBEAST
    June 25, 2012

Nice! Yeah I got a tip that if you consumed it super cold it wasn't as bad but they were wrong Haha. Which flavor did you have?
    June 25, 2012

I had the fruit punch flavors for both. The two combined was one of my favorite flavors for a preworkout- and I still miss it- but I found other pre-workouts that worked better and BLOX is super spendy so I stopped getting that too.

jvv104

This was the first pre-workout supplement I've taken, and at first I was skeptical if this would actually work. Prior to this I would just take post-workout protein drinks, but in the past couple months have really become more serious as I'm applying and preparing for the State Trooper academy. It takes minutes to feel the Ravage kick in, and it really surprised me in a good way (this coming from a guy who drinks way too many energy drinks and coffee to begin with). My normal workouts were much easier, I had more energy to expand my reps and pump more, and I could feel it working because I started getting the soreness back the next day knowing that my work outs were actually going harder and better. I couldn't believe it.
The biggest downfall for me personally was the tingly and itchy feeling. I have a pretty strong stomach so I could tolerate the smell and taste which obviously isn't good, and it didnt upset my stomach enough to hurt my workouts, but the feeling I got from it really took a while to get used to. Because of my work schedule I couldnt help but work out later at night, and on top of that I'm not a good sleeper. Needless to say, do not take this later in the day if you have trouble sleeping or are sensitive to caffeine, because you'll have a long night. After your body adjusts its not as bad, I just wish somebody would have expressed how prominent the itching feeling could be, hence the reason I wanted to post this review.
All in all, I love it. With this, my post-workout protein shakes, meal replacement protein drink in the morning, and working out 3-4 days I feel and notice the differences just in the short time I've been taking them all together. I would highly recommend it if you're looking to push yourself, just be careful not to ignore some of the possible side effects.

• nofatchix
    November 22, 2011

The tingling feeling was probably from the beta alanine, some people hate it some people like it. nice review though!

Boston1x

I guess I'll be one of the very few positive reviewers. I started taking Ravage right after NO Explode did absolutely nothing for me. Maybe day 1 I had a little energy but after that plain nothing. Mind you Explode is just caffeine and sugar. I remember even cleaning my cup after the drink I could see all the sugar build up on the walls.

Now on to Ravage. I love this thing ! Yes the taste sucks and yes it blends much harder then Explode. But, the results are crazy. I do have a side effect of tingely feeling a little and that is why I didn't give it a 10. I also want to point out I tried both half scoop vs full scoop. When I took half scoop I didn't feel much energy but a full scoop is perfect. As noted by many take it about 30-45 min prior to workout and you'll see the difference. I'm on my 2nd week with this and love it. For me the best part is feeling no fatigue after workout. Not only will you want to go nuts in the gym but afterwords you wont get that crash and burn feeling.

So again be a man suck it up and give if a few extra mixes for it to dissolve you wont be disappointed. I look forward to drinking this pre workout because I know I will have good results at the gym.
  • Good Recovery
  • Insane Focus
  • Smells Like Dirty Feet

• BrooklynBuff
    April 19, 2011

LOL,tingling is a good thing bro,its the beta-alanine.Good review+rep and Boston sux
  • Boston1x
    April 19, 2011

Just to update you guys. I am going on my 4th week on this and now I'm 50/50 regarding the product. I still get that itchy skin feeling which I learned to like oddly =) But the energy is not as great as it was the first 2 weeks. I still don't feel fatigue after work out but I just don't have that jolt of energy as I did the first few weeks. I am wondering if others are experiencing this? I know my body adapts to things very quickly. Coffee, red bull, or any other energy drinks for me are no factor. I can drink any energy drink and fall asleep after. Maybe perhaps I'm already immune to this ? I hope not.

sho4life12

3.0

Ok, my first review, so here goes. I had taken a 2 wk break due to joint pain and decided it was time to return to the gym. With my beloved Jack3d under attack from the FDA for DMAA and wanting to try something new, I decided to pick up a tub of GNC's Beyond Raw Ravage. This stuff is NO GOOD. Did not help my workout tasted terrible and was overall a disappointment. I have used Jack3d (my fav), Neurocore (Good if you're against DMAA), 1 MR (new version stinks), and C4 (ok, but pricey).

Taste - 2/10 - I do not drink PWO's because they taste great or for refreshment but taking this was harder than my workout. It tastes like cherry cough syrup, and gave me a red Kool-Aid mustache that I'm sure the ladies at the gym thought was super sexy. And what's with the maple syrup/chemical smell when you exhale and in your shaker? Ugh. However, it mixed well with no residue but I will have nightmares of this blood red evilness.

2.) Results - 4/10 - I did one scoop per workout from start to finish. Usually on an empty stomach when I get home from work, and then eat after. Took about 6-7pm, and did not have trouble sleeping at 11-12. It has beta-alanine so I was expecting that familiar tingle (which I usually like). What I got was burning skin. Really bad burning skin. On fire BURNING SKIN. This was not enjoyable. As far as energy, it got me off the couch, but did nothing for my workout. The energy was clean, as some might say, (however, I like the "I'm on crack, get off my bench," Jack3d feeling). One thing that it did do well was pump. I felt that grinding sand in my biceps feeling on curls and my chest during dumbbell flies. (I do chest and arms on the same day). This also has a thermogenic, Yohimbe, which I didn't know about until after I bought it, and I definitely don't need that at 5"11" 180, 5-7% body fat. I didn't notice it all that much, but I didn't notice the energy all that much either. I made some gains from start to finish, but I attribute that to 1.) having gotten back from a mini-break and 2.) Going from a cut to a mass geared workout.

3.) Side effects - Other than the I'm on fire feeling, it gave me gas. Not bad, and not a stomach ache, but it was there. No magnesium, so I wasn't running for the BR. The staining your mouth thing must be due to too much dye, and the burning sensation lasted far longer than the energy. No crash, kinda just wore off, but just too quickly. Just getting back in, I had some effects left at the end of my workout, but if I was at my usual 2 hours, it would have worn off on me. Recovery times were normal, nothing to write home about. Did not give me that "I'm gonna get this last rep and then another," feeling. Focus was improved but not tunnel vision like Neurocore or C4. The one thing that was predictable was that it worked the same from first scoop until the last, but I never thought it was great to begin with.

4.)Value - 3/10 - Too much mullah. While its a one scooper, you only get 20 servings for about 35-40 bucks. If it was awesome this might be warranted, but its not, so its not.

5.) Overall 4/10 - It does effect you, good or bad, but I would not recommend this product. Its not one of those "dud" products that you take and feel nothing. Too much money for what you get. I loved the pumps but that doesn't outweigh the negatives. I will continue my quest to find a Jack3d replacement, if anyone has any suggestions feel free to comment on my review and of other PWO's I might like.

• Gkeezy
    July 8, 2013

This stuff made me throw up in my mouth a little right after ingestion... F it never again!
    July 8, 2013

Strangely, i enjoyed the flavor of ravage... but you might want to look into speed x3 by lecheek. i personally haven't tried it yet, but i've heard its pretty strong.
  • briantitan
    Rep: 0
    March 4, 2014

If you want to feel like you just smoked a fat bowl of crack id assume thats what mr.hyde feels like. its very intense

Okie-doke, this pre-workout was a little bit better than what I was expecting. I don't knock GNC products and I'm always looking for a new pre-workout. That being said...

The taste, well, that wasn't the greatest contribution to this. A bit chalky and I could really taste the artificial flavoring in it (may be a bit too picky).

The over-all intensity...

The over-all intensity and energy produced from ravage I would give it an 8. Not the strongest I have had but definitely gave me ample energy. What I didn't like was the hmm length? Of the dosage. Even at 2 scoops it felt like by the time I took the P.W.O got on the treadmill warmed up and started working out, I only had that great intensity for 30 minutes. Now, I don't really work out for an extended amount of time, I do like to work out for 45 minutes and then get my cardio in. So, maybe this product would be even better suited with an intra-workout.

My last qualm with Ravage, is rather small but, I'm a carb counter from time to time and what the heck is with the 2 carbs per serving!

Thanks guys!
  • Not Effective After First Week
  • Tastes Bad
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.