Home > Categories > Amino Acids > Beta-Alanine > GNC > Beta-Alanine > Reviews

Beta-Alanine

By GNC
Beta-Alanine GNC
?/10
(Only 8 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related Prices

This is a very good stacker to use

March 16, 2009

This is a very good stacker to use with GNC's AmplifiedCreatine189
It helps pretty well, but I haven't ever tried taking it with other Creatines. It isn't expensive, and if you use Amp. 189 I highly recommend it.

This is a very good stacker to use with GNC's AmplifiedCreatine189

MISFIT22's Beta-Alanine Review

March 26, 2013

Value:10
i got this on sale for 12$ at GNC and it is a 18.33oz container which says it 120 servings and for it being a GNC product for under 30$ is a great value i know this was on sale but even so i believe the normal price was like 17$ so even if you bought it then its less then 1$ per oz.
Value:10

Taste:3
stupidly i bought the fruit punch flavor instead of the non-flavored one but like i said it was on sale so no worries but the fruit punch flavor to me is completely nasty i honestly think it taste more like a rotten cherry flavor more then fruit punch but maybe thats just me and atleast with the non-flavored one you can mix it with something else so i would highly recommend that one over a flavored one

Effectiveness:8
it says for best results mix it with a preworkout and i did that a couple times and for me it was to much so i started using it by itself as a preworkout and i loved it i know for me atleast i love when i get that face tingling feeling and i took it about 20mins before workout and when it started tingling thats when i knew it was time to hit it. it didnt last as long as a regular preworkout and thats why only gave it an 8 instead of higher but it definitely gave me a pump and it lets you know when its kicked in.

Side effect:10
for me there was no side effects at all i didnt break out (not that this or many preworks do im just saying) i didnt crash, i didnt wear out toward then end of my workout for me it pretty much pumped me up and then wore off and i was back to normal not to mention it doesnt say to cycle off or anything of that sort. so thats why i gave it a 10

Overall:8
i gave it an 8 instead of higher mainly for the face that it taste terrible and that it doesnt last through my entire workout if it taste better and lasted 2 hours then it would have been a 10!

(this was my 1st review in 2 years so if you have any comment, concerns, questions please feel free to express yourself and help me review better next time) THANKS

"Quality over Quantity"

• Itching
  • Taste Terrible
  • Doesnt Last Long

Just had to say their BA is way way to expensive

January 7, 2012

Just had to say their BA is way way to expensive.... I go with Sci-Fit's 300g bottle for 20$, it is powdered, so if you would like a pill I know there are way better buys out there, i think even sci-fit has one in capsule form.

I bought GNC's by mistake, only until I got home did i notice...

I bought GNC's by mistake, only until I got home did i notice that i paid full price... It is no different just a rip off.

BigD

This is a good supplement

September 19, 2011

This is a good supplement. I bought this product from GNC around 28$ for 120 pills. When I first took it I ingested 4 pills. I found out that was too many because it made me feel fidgety. I shorten it down to two pills and that worked well for me.
    This product gave me a litte Boost of energy in the gym, but the main benefit was the endurance and lack of fatigue. Beta-Analine give the feel you can work out all day.I get good workouts using this product. I am in a trimming down stage and this helps tremendously in helping me maintain good workouts. I stack this with arginine and a caffine drink before I workout out for more energy.
    Some pople say you have to load up on this stuff. I disagree. An hour after I take it I can feel it kicking in. There are some side affects with this product. Beta Analine give you a flush and tingling feeling through out you body. Its ok to me, but my workout buddy hates the feeling. It also makes me itchy between my knees and elbows. I do not like this Sensation, but I can live with it do to the fact of the benefits I recieve from this product.
    This product is awsome in the weight room, but outside running and hard cardio session it is not as effective in my opinion.

Energy: 7
    Endurance:9
    Side effect:6
    Strength:9
    Focus:7
    Price: 10
    Overall:8

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Endurance And Helps Promote Muscle Mass And Strength
    • Flushing
    • And Itching Sensation

Mink51
    (-10)

The best,I've found,so fa

December 30, 2009

Beta Alanine is going to be the next creatine,without all the gas and bloating.Check out BodyBuilding.com,to check out,how to load and when to expect results.The best,I've found,so far,is Nitric Fuel,by TwinLab.I'm trying to avoid as much creatine,I can and it seems,for now,TwinLab is the way to go.I've always been a little bias towards TwinLab.Was a BIG fan of Ripped Fuel,for a 5 years,until my immune system said,enough is enough(was good,while it lasted).I will probably stack Arginine,about 5 grams total,when I run out of my Jack3d,which will probably be in 2 weeks,Layda.

Mink51
      (-10)

Posted December 30, 2009
      With the Beta Alanine,no matter which brand you're taking,you have to keep on taking it,even when you're NOT working out,to keep it in your system.I'm starting to really like this stuff.Stonger,harder,more size,no gas or bloating and it seems,the longer you're on it,the better your body reacts to it.They say,you will not see the Prime effect,until the 3rd month.Keep the replies coming.They say,also,that the tingling effect,will go away after a couple weeks.

Mink

Posted December 30, 2009
      Beta-alanine is great, but I wouldn't go as far to say the 'next creatine' because they each do different things. Supplementing creatine allows your body to ensure that you have sufficient ATP in the body which allws you to have more workout intensity, while beta-alanine essentially is making sure the environment for exercise stays favorable by reducing lactic-acid build up during exercise and increasing Carnosine. It is beneficial to take both depending on one's goals

mtabe

Very effective product

August 15, 2009

Very effective product. I felt like I could go on forever in the weightroom. My lungs would be the first to go. Only thing is that you gotta get used to the itchy feeling throughout your body. Other than that, this product kicks butt.

This is definitely worth the money

August 14, 2009

The thing about Beta Alanine is that i could only tell a difference when i dont take it. I regularly take it before boxing, because my shoulders do a lot of work. If im hitting bags, mits, shadowboxing and jump roping for 2 1/2 hours i need something to stop lactic acid build up. there is a bit to get use to with BA, because it has to ActivaTe your nerves and in doing so, it will give a weird itching sensation. the itching sensation lasts for about 10 minutes. When my buddies watch me training, they scratch their heads wondering why im able to throw a 8-1 jab to cross ratio. If anything my lungs die before my arms do. This is definitely worth the money.

Posted August 14, 2009
      How long before you box and do you take any after?

Posted August 14, 2009
      i take it about 15 minutes before i start practice. so pretty much as long as it takes to feel the BA kicking in. I dont take any after, i use to just because the instructions say so, but i didnt notice any difference.

BroBroKing's Beta-Alanine Review

August 22, 2012

Awesome beta alanine product. It worked so well for me. It comes in powder you take and you get super tingly. I like to throw 5 grams with any pre workout formula to get placebod into going hard and take advantage of the increase in endurance. =

The endurance is great and taste was...

The endurance is great and taste was fine, highly recommend to add to preworkouts that lack

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Tingling
      • Itching

sinc86

Posted August 22, 2012
        Your a twat of the highest order bud. 31+ reviews written in one day? Maybe you should have used that $1,000 mommy and daddy gave you a month on something else other than your cool supplements. POS.