Beta-Alanine

By: GNC

Beta-Alanine is a Beta-Alanine Product manufactured by GNC. It helps increase carnosine levels, which helps buffer lactic acid and increase muscle endurance by decreasing the 'burn' during exercise. This increse in endurance can translate to increased muscle mass and strength.

What should I take with Beta-Alanine?
MISFIT22
  March 26, 2013

Value:10
i got this on sale for 12$ at GNC and it is a 18.33oz container which says it 120 servings and for it being a GNC product for under 30$ is a great value i know this was on sale but even so i believe the normal price was like 17$ so even if you bought it then its less then 1$ per oz.

Taste:3
stupidly i bought the fruit punch flavor instead of the non-flavored one but like i said it was on sale so no worries but the fruit punch flavor to me is completely nasty i honestly think it taste more like a rotten cherry flavor more then fruit punch but maybe thats just me and atleast with the non-flavored one you can mix it with something else so i would highly recommend that one over a flavored one

Effectiveness:8
it says for best results mix it with a preworkout and i did that a couple times and for me it was to much so i started using it by itself as a preworkout and i loved it i know for me atleast i love when i get that face tingling feeling and i took it about 20mins before workout and when it started tingling thats when i knew it was time to hit it. it didnt last as long as a regular preworkout and thats why only gave it an 8 instead of higher but it definitely gave me a pump and it lets you know when its kicked in.

Side effect:10
for me there was no side effects at all i didnt break out (not that this or many preworks do im just saying) i didnt crash, i didnt wear out toward then end of my workout for me it pretty much pumped me up and then wore off and i was back to normal not to mention it doesnt say to cycle off or anything of that sort. so thats why i gave it a 10

Overall:8
i gave it an 8 instead of higher mainly for the face that it taste terrible and that it doesnt last through my entire workout if it taste better and lasted 2 hours then it would have been a 10!

(this was my 1st review in 2 years so if you have any comment, concerns, questions please feel free to express yourself and help me review better next time) THANKS

"Quality over Quantity"
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Endurance And Helps Promote Muscle Mass And Strength
  • Tingling
  • Itching
  • Taste Terrible
  • Doesnt Last Long
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.