Anabolic Leucine Stack

By: GNC

January 29, 2010

Im sad to see that this product is discontinued. Great for getting me pumped up while lifting. Never once felt like I didnt have the energy to finish my workout while on the stack. I did notice that if I took an entire scoop I would feel a bit nauseous. So I usually kept it down to about 3/4 a scoop per workout. I didnt mind the taste. It wasnt the greatest but it certainly wasnt terrible. Great bang for your buck IMO!
 Pros:
 Cons:
    averagejoe98
      June 18, 2009

awesome preworkout. 6g of leucine, 3g of creatine mono, and 200mg of caffeine. add some NO pills and you have a good pre. my only beef is that if foams up really bad and tastes like nano vapor.(not good). this product for the most part is discontinued, so it should be tough to find, but if you do it should be marked down considerably. if you see it pick one up, you won't be dissapointed
      May 30, 2009

Yes, it does taste VERY bad but it does do the job. Taken in the morning would be the best idea because i took it at about 3 in the afternoon and it kept me up like i had just drunk 8 cups of coffee. Other than that it's a great product, the workouts are much more intense, nowhere as much post-workout fatigue, and its a great fat burner.
    Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.