GNC AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60

AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 GNC
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (164 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 83% (Reliable)
LOWEST Prices for AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
29.00 Buy AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 Thousands of Supplements! Buy AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60
Report Product Error

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Related Forum Topics

HELP!! AMP Women's Ripped Vitapak & AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60
I am new to taking anything at all. Three months ago I began this better lifesty...

$45 AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60, 3 lb + Free GNC GoldCard
So I ran out of protein and after looking around found this as the best deal: ...

GNC Pro Performance® AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60™ - Chocolate
what is a good milkshake recipe i can make from this product?  It tastes go...

Stacking Question:

Reputation: 0

Should I take AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 preworkout?

i hav a tub of this and also a tub of super advanced creatine high performance made by body fortress i want to kno if its a good idea to take e'm both like the creatine b4 my workout and the extreme 60 after my workout is this a good idea?
Answer #1: Posted Jan 1 at 01:00am
thankx to all
Reputation: 0
0 of 0 found this helpful.
Answer #2: Posted Jan 1 at 01:00am
Those are two different products altogether. You are perfectly fine to take them both - you can even take them both at the same time (althoug I doubt they'll taste good mixed together).

I would suggest dosing the creatine at least twice per day - personally I take my creatine blend both pre AND post workout, but follow the dosing instructions on the tub. Also, once you've run out, you can get a much better product then Body Fortress for only a little bit more money. It would certainly be worth it.
Cray
Cray
Reputation: +2374
2 of 2 found this helpful.
Answer #3: Posted Jan 1 at 01:00am
Yes,the wheybolic postworkout is a good idea (it's not the best protein,but it'll do since it's what you already have) and I think you need to do a loading phase with that creatine which would mean taking a larger amount pre and post workout for about 5 days..just read the instructions on the label and if you have any more doubts,just post them here ;) you can get some decent gains from these two actually..
joako12
joako12
Age: 21
Reputation: +39
2 of 2 found this helpful.

More AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 Questions