AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60

By GNC
AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 GNC
8.2/10
(Weighted average based on 164 Reviews)

Ranks #19 of 108 (better than 83%)
in Protein > Whey Protein

Stacking Question:

Should I take AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 preworkout?

i hav a tub of this and also a tub of super advanced creatine high performance made by body fortress i want to kno if its a good idea to take e'm both like the creatine b4 my workout and the extreme 60 after my workout is this a good idea?

joako12

Posted January 7, 2012
Yes,the wheybolic postworkout is a good idea (it's not the best protein,but it'll do since it's what you already have) and I think you need to do a loading phase with that creatine which would mean taking a larger amount pre and post workout for about 5 days..just read the instructions on the label and if you have any more doubts,just post them here ;) you can get some decent gains from these two actually..

Cray

Posted January 7, 2012
Those are two different products altogether. You are perfectly fine to take them both - you can even take them both at the same time (althoug I doubt they'll taste good mixed together).

I would suggest dosing the creatine at least twice per day - personally I take my creatine blend both pre AND post workout, but follow the dosing instructions on the tub. Also, once you've run out, you can get a much better product then Body Fortress for only a little bit more money. It would certainly be worth it.

thankx to all