AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60

By GNC
AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 GNC
8.2/10
(Weighted average based on 164 Reviews)

Ranks #19 of 109 (better than 83%)
in Protein > Whey Protein

Usage Question:

Should I replace one meal with AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60?

I have been taking OxyElite Pro for 2 weeks and a day now. I have lost around 8lbs, was hoping to lose more but that's pretty good. I want to start a good protein to take. I bought Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60. Will this help in my weight loss on top of taking OxyElite Pro? I was going to replace one of my meals with it. How should I use it?

Blade410

Posted May 27, 2011
blackice,

Wheybolic 60 is a hydrolyzed/isolate protein.

OxyElitePro like anything will assist in your weight loss, but remember you diet and training routine will be the biggest factors.

How most and I would run this supplement is for post-workout since it is very fast digesting. It will help with building and maintaining muscle.

I would not recommend taking this as meal replacement since it will digest too fast and it is very expensive.

I suggest looking into MRPs such as Elite 12 Hour MRP. There are many others. For a meal replacement you want a blend of protein and not pure isolate.

Hope that helps bro!

nbrink

Posted May 28, 2011
I agree with blade to much moneyfor a meal replacement it is good for fast aborbing after a hard workout.

with that said you may want to try for meal replacement,
-Sci-fit Prota Lyn
-optimum brand 100% whey
-GNC 100% whey
-or any time release protein, ive heard good things from Optimum 100%Casein protein

umatkd

Posted May 28, 2011
If you already purchased wheybolic 60 you can take it post workout. If you want it as a meal replacement you can mix it with 1/2 cup of oatmeal or just plain skim milk. Adding something like that will turn it into a meal replacement.

Posted May 28, 2011
Thanks. I am going to start tomorrow and take it with skim milk

umatkd

Posted May 28, 2011
good idea. Amp wb 60 is great for a weight loss diet. A bit pricey but right now it's on a good sale.

Manimal

Posted May 28, 2011
umatkd hit it the nail on the head. AMP wheybolic CAN be used for a meal replacement with a little TLC. It has a great calorie/carb/fat ratio and geat an awesome protein background. Oats or skim milk- couldnt have said it better myself. I just picked up 6 pounds of these bad boys for 70 bucks at GNC. So i'm assuming the OEP is doing its job now for ya blackice?

Posted May 28, 2011
I just bought it today. I'm going to start using it tomorrow after my workout.