GNC AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60

AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 GNC
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (164 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 83% (Reliable)
LOWEST Prices for AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
29.00 Buy AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 Thousands of Supplements! Buy AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60
Report Product Error

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Related Forum Topics

HELP!! AMP Women's Ripped Vitapak & AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60
I am new to taking anything at all. Three months ago I began this better lifesty...

$45 AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60, 3 lb + Free GNC GoldCard
So I ran out of protein and after looking around found this as the best deal: ...

GNC Pro Performance® AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60™ - Chocolate
what is a good milkshake recipe i can make from this product?  It tastes go...

Results Question:

Good for weight loss?

Does this make you loose weight overall?
Answer #1: Posted Jan 1 at 01:00am
if your looking to shed fat around the waist then maybe try cla or for faster resaults try lecithin both work great for shedding belly fat.
Age: 27
Reputation: +53
Answer #2: Posted Jan 1 at 01:00am
Thanks but let me clear this up. I eat a lot. But a lot of that food is "clean" food. I know how to eat, lift, and supplement but I always have a little fat around my waist and legs. This is extremely hard to get rid of. Since I play football I can not take carbs out of my diet. I feel that the carbs that arent used get stored as fat rather easy with me. My calorie intake is around 4100. Most of these of course coming from protein and carbs. So with all of this will I still loose weight or will it actually help me strip fat while gaining muscle/size.
Answer #3: Posted Jan 1 at 01:00am
Alright then you could try Prime stacked with PowerFULL. Those are 2/3 of the asteroid stack which lots of people swear by. Ive tried the asteroid stack and for me, i think it would have worked better without the Anabolic Pump. The thing is you need to run Prime and PowerFULL for at least 2 months to see some significant results, most people run it for 3 months. If your looking to bulk though, a must supp is post workout whey protein and a gainer. Im on a constant bulk and have always maintained taking a whey shake and a gainer and i am now on a cycle of kre alkalyn and added Fish Oil to my stack as well. Its seems really good so far too.
Age: 24
Reputation: +210
Answer #4: Posted Jan 1 at 01:00am
Well thats the thing, i dont want to loose weight.
Answer #5: Posted Jan 1 at 01:00am
jay is right little weight lose but stack with Recreate and you will see a great change im currently taking both and loving it. not an over night change takes time but be patient and take it the way it says and you will see great resaults
Age: 27
Reputation: +53
Answer #6: Posted Jan 1 at 01:00am
Yes and no. Its not meant to help you lose weight but it can happen, it happened to me, probably because i didnt have a clean diet. It happened to my friend as well, but he also didnt have a clean diet and was working out to lose weight, i was working out to gain. At most, you might lose around 5 lbs and it depends on how many pills you take. If you want a real weight loss product, look into Recreate which is also made by USP Labs.
Age: 24
Reputation: +210
1 of 1 found this helpful.

More AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60 Questions