Home > Categories > Protein > Protein Blends > GNC > AMP Amplified Muscle Meal

GNC AMP Amplified Muscle Meal

AMP Amplified Muscle Meal GNC User Rating: (11 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 50% (Suspicious)
LOWEST Prices for AMP Amplified Muscle Meal (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy AMP Amplified Muscle Meal Thousands of Supplements! Buy AMP Amplified Muscle Meal
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

VPX Zero Impact Bars Reviews
Zero Impact Bars (14 Reviews)
Optimum Pro Complex Reviews
Pro Complex (106 Reviews)
9.3
Met-Rx Big 100 Bars Reviews
Big 100 Bars (2 Reviews)
5.5

Products in the same category:

MuscleTech Nitro-Tech Hardcore Reviews
Nitro-Tech Hardcore (66 Reviews)
5.9
MuscleMeds Carnivor Reviews
Carnivor (55 Reviews)
Dymatize Elite Gourmet Protein Reviews
Elite Gourmet Protein (31 Reviews)
Ronnie Coleman Signature Series Pro-Antium Reviews
Pro-Antium (25 Reviews)

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

AMP Amplified Muscle Meal Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    AMP Amplified Muscle Meal Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Builds Muscle (7)
    • Increased Energy (4)
    • Tastes Good (4)
    • Quick Recovery (2)
    • Too Expensive (5)
    • Digestive Problems (4)
    • Huge Stomach Pains (2)
    • Taste (1)
    November 18, 2013

atrain8

November 18, 2013
    GNC's Amplified Muscle Meal Review

Hey guys, so I went up to GNC and they had a huge sale going on for their Amplified Muscle Meal so i decided I would try it out because it appeared to have strong muscle building ingredients. When I first started taking this it tasted fairly good for a post workout (the aftertaste wasn't great but I could deal with it). The first container was fantastic, it helped me recover quickly with decent gains and no side effects. I decided to buy a second container of it. By the time i was halfway through the second container, i started feeling weak and my stomach would hurt immediately after intake. My muscles also weren't recovering as quickly as when I first used the product. I ended up giving about half of the container to a friend because the stomach pain and weakness grew stronger every time I took it. I do not recommend this product because in the long run it could possibly due serious damage to your digestive system.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Tastes Good
    • Huge Stomach Pains
    • Weakness
    September 29, 2011

Marcus3468

Reviews: 4

September 29, 2011
     I was able to snag this at a local GNC for under 10 bucks for 10 packs. I understand that it orginally goes for upwards of 50+?!?! The product itself is phenomenal if you can get past the price. The taste is average, and it conveniently replaces a meal or could be added to a workout regimen. I saw decent results from this product.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Meal Replacement
    • Quick Recovery
    • Insanely Expensive
    August 16, 2011

mbyrne1

Age: 22

August 16, 2011
     This pack for sixty dollars is not good there were no instructions on how to use the product properly. I have taken many supplements before and there is normally some guidance. i got some results but it made me feel like crap and gave huge stomach pains.
    • Huge Stomach Pains
    February 15, 2011

Age: 19

February 15, 2011
     This product has a foul after taste that is incomparable to anything but its not a bad product right now i just have chocolate so maybe its the flavor i use it as a meal replacement it works pretty good as that but just be prepared for the taste
    • More Energy
    • Taste
    • Digestive Problems

Joined: 2/2011
    Reputation: +1
    lots of energy!

February 8, 2011

GTpro900

Reviews: 20

Age: 25

February 8, 2011
     I was expecting a lot more out of this product to be honest. I am a big fan of the AMP Wheyabolic 60 protein so i figured to try this out since it is part of the same line. I was mainly disappointed in the taste. The fact that you are paying $70 for whey protein concentrate is unacceptable in my opinion. GNC had a good thing going with their Whey Isolate products but this being a mix of whey protein concentrates with a bad tasting fiber blend makes this one product I would not recommend. The blend of ingredients has too many fillers and artificial sweeteners for my liking. The overall ratio of macro-nutrients is good, but the value and taste of the product is not up to par.

Reputation: +160
    That sucks that you had to pay full price for it. All of the Muscle Meals around my area were marked down 75% because of the date so I was able to get 4 of them for around 60$. As for the sunfiber, it is chalky, but it is a damn good fiber as it doesn't interfere with protein absorption. Strawberry in water is my favorite flavor. Vanilla was very good also, but that is just IMHO.

November 12, 2010

Aminonut

Reviews: 6

November 12, 2010
     I've been taking this product for 3 months now and not only have i increased my strength but I've also gained over 10lbs in solid muscle. I have also been able to keep my body fat percentage in between 5% and 7%. The only bad thing is the price. I managed to get 2 boxes for 70$ but thats only because I work at GNC. I you can, get it when it's on sale. If this product gives you digestive problems then that means you need more fiber in your diet. If your not used to getting your daily serving of fiber this product could throw you for a loop but Its a MUST BUY if you can find it on sale.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Quick Recovery
    • More Energy
    June 29, 2010

Age: 28

June 29, 2010
     This is a good meal replacement, but it's a little expensive and I'm not a big fan of the individually portioned packets in a box concept.

I mix it with water exclusively, and I don't mind the taste at all, it's a little bit like drinking straight up fudge, but not in a necessarily bad way. The ridiculous thing though is the ratio of water/product they recommend. GNC recommends 12-14 oz water per packet which is absurd. You will need twice that amount unless you like drinking unmixed sludge.

You definitely get a good energy boost, and it seems like I've been making good progress with muscle definition as well as becoming leaner while using this product. However, this stuff definitely adversely affects my digestive system, so prepare for that...

Reputation: +160
    10g of fiber can be a shock to your system if your not used to getting ample amounts of fiber every day(35g a day)

Reply #2:

Joined: 3/2013
    Reviews: 0
    Reputation: 0
    I was wondering what ratio did you use? Or did you change the amount of scoops you put in.

Reply #3:

Joined: 6/2010
    Reputation: 0
    Mile, come on man, do you think I'm stupid? I followed the directions. This is a ***ty product. There are way better alternatives.

Reply #4:

Joined: 6/2010
    Reputation: 0
    And I eat tons of fiber. This is just an unnecessary product. You're better off with a straight up whey isolate or hydrolyzed than this stuff if you eat a balanced diet.

Reply #5:

Joined: 3/2013
    Reviews: 0
    Reputation: 0
    No I was just wondering if you changed the ratio to compensate the sludge? I'll be mad if I wasted my money.

April 12, 2010

johnnyace

Reviews: 2

Age: 27

April 12, 2010
     Protein quality is good with 50 grams of protein, vitamins and such. I like the fact it has 10 grams of fiber. It's a good solid meal replacement but on the expensive side.
    August 1, 2009

CremKot

Age: 24

August 1, 2009
     I will say that I only was able to drink one packet of the chocolate flavor. It tasted so bad that I had to return it. I am sure this product will deliver result with the great ingredients inside of it, but i can not see myself having to force myself to taste this daily. I have not tried the vanilla or strawberry, but stay away from the chocolate.

Reputation: +160
    where you mixing it with milk or water? i did skim milk and i thought the taste was delicious.

June 1, 2009

Age: 20

June 1, 2009
     picked up 2 of these last month when it was BOGO. i was a big fan of the old Lean Muscle Meal, and this one ups it. great to drink during a 8 hour shift when getting a good solid meal is hard to do. i love the fact that they upped the fiber, though it does have a chaulky taste to it, but all you have to do is give it a good shake before you drink it. i would def. recommend this product to anyone who wants a high quality meal replacement product, its nice that is only $3.50 a packet. great product

Have you used AMP Amplified Muscle Meal? Submit your own Review!