Jetfuel is an Energy Supplement manufactured by German American Technologies. It is designed to improve mental focus and energy.

Does Jetfuel work?
Click to Expand

I was taking JetFuel for 4 weeks, I didn't really see many results, and actually was taking less than the directed recommendations. I then sprained my ankle and jammed my toe. I took an aspirin for the pain & as an anti inflammatory to try to bring down the swelling. The next morning I woke up with horrible pains in my stomach and was rushed to the hospital. My kidneys were being so bombarded by poisons from this supplement that they were working overtime to screen out the toxins, that when I took an aspirin, which is also filtered by the kidney's they decided to start to shut down, and I almost went into renal failure.
At the time I wasn't taking any other supplements, as I was trying to cut weight and not add it. I've had to be very careful in which supplements I can add back on, as I had to let my kidney's recover. I was lucky that I didn't cause any permanent damage, but I would tell anyone to avoid all fat burning supplements all together. I have tried a few, and nothing is as good as proper diet. There isn't a supplement in the world that can replace eating right.

Nice pill alternative to Redline rtd. Good energy buzz , nice weight reduction. Stacks well with the other jet products. No jitters for me.

Pills separate hydrophobic/ hydrophilic layers. Not sure if I should mix each cap or take them as is.

Cons:

This is the best energy fatburner on the market. This thing will rev you up and put your energy through the roof! I like the added supplementation of anti-catabolics with this fat burner. I have tried many fat burners and this one kicks ass. Have not tried Pyro yet, but with any fatburner its more about your diet and exercise regiment. Those who think that a pill only, with a sloppy diet will help them achieve results are dreaming and just losing water weight. This product is an excellent thermogenic too.
  • Excellent Thermogenic
  • One Serious Go Go Pill!
  • Take The Recommended Dose
  • Any More And You Will Seriously Get Nausea
  • Dissy And Your Crash Will Suck!

• jdthered
    August 9, 2011

Just finished my review on lipo 6 ultra concentrate and i gotta tell ya the energy was pretty wild, give it a shot if you havnt already
  • challenja
    August 9, 2011

Tried Lipo 6, everytype but Black and this Ultra Concentrate. Mostly gave me jitters for a bit and horrible dry mouth. Hopefully they fixed their formula which looks fantastic on paper, like LS7. My body adapts too quickly to both.

0.0

followed the exact directions on the bottle.felt extremely weird and restless the first day,on the second day i started feeling sick and low on energy it actually stopped me from going to gym.on the 3rd day i took only one pill in the mornin and kept on vomiting the whole day.ive been taking lots of fat burner and am not new to caffeine.DONT take this piece of junk am sure Jetfuel has only got nasty 3rd grade chemicals.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Made Me Feel Really Sick
  • Vomiting
  • Nausea

Lost close to 40 pounds in a little over months. Wasn't major obese either. Cut down from 240 to 200 and a ton of body fat gone. Jet Fuel was a better feeling energy, and the appetite help and cortisol blocker clearly made a difference. Give it a shot. If you actually change your lifestyle and know what to exprect from a thermogenic, you will like it.

Ive tried other fat burners and I can truly say after a bottle of jet fuel AND jet fuel pyro, this supplement does not burn fat for me. all this so called fat burner did was give me a lil extra energy in the gym.. If I wanted that I wouldve bought a pre-workout.
bignastyrico

an ok product. this was sold to me as a weight loss supplement and got it for around 20 bucks. i am not a fan of stimulant weightloss products and ive tried a few.

energy/10 insane amount of energy.
weightloss/7 an ok amount.
price/ 9 again got for a great price but i dont think id pay full price for it.

energy/10 insane amount of energy.
weightloss/7 an ok amount.
price/ 9 again got for a great price but i dont think id pay full price for it.

this product reminds me very much of Cellucors d4 and i got similar results. but for less than half the price. i personally like thermogenics and fat burners that are cla based but this was ok. got jitters on the first 4 days but after that i adjusted.

id recommend to give it a try if u find it for the right price.
 Cons:

Loads of energy, good price, not intensely strong on appetite suppression. The focus in the gym helped though and lost a little weight. Certainly a good addition to a tight diet & workout routine but there are better thermogenics out there. It seemed to help block (and discard) some fat I ingested though. Give it a shot. Make an assessment
 Cons:

Garbage, did absolutely nothing for me. I was on a strict diet and i did a *** load of cardio. i lost nothing. useless but cheap. Nothing works like an ECA stack i'll tell u that. I thought it would give me a few results plus it is German technologies but nope nothing. an energy drink curbs my appetite better than this crap. stay away from it.

Tried it and it do do anything for me, not really worth it. Better products on the market, I get more energy from redbull than from this and its expensive as hell. Hydroxycut blows it away, so does Thermofuel.
  • Made Me Feel Really Sick
  • Nausea

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.