Slin-Sane

By: Genomyx

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

10 2

Ranks #155 of 175 (better than 11%) in

Slin-Sane is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Genomyx. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.
COMPARE SIMILAR

bigworm89
  January 18, 2011

I am glad to see that this product was finnaly put up for review. That way i can tell you how bad Slin-Sane is. I bought this beause it was 20 dollars cheaper than Glycobol, and i figured i would atleast try it out. I usually don't like posting negative reviews, but there has been a lot of talk about nutrient partitioners. Slin-Sane claims the same thing as Glycobol does: Increase Glucose uptake in muscles, Insulin support, Glut4 activation, and lose fat while building muscle. The only thing that seperates Slin-Sane from Glycobol is that Glycobol actually works. The directions say to take with your pre-workout meal. I also took it with my dinner(same dosing as Glycobol). After about 2 weeks on Slin-Sane, i noticed that i started to gain fat more. My definition went down, and it didn't help with energy during my workouts near as much as Glycobol did. Another thing that i noticed was i rarely got a "food pump" like i did with Glycobol. So overall i absolutley hated Slin-Sane. The only reason i might say for somebody else to try this is because different people react differently. Needless to say i will never buy this again, i will stick with old faithful, Glycobol.
 Pros:
 Cons:

• toolhead
    January 18, 2011

Good review man. i was curious about this stuff. Oh well, Im stocked up on glycobol anyway.
  • bigworm89
    January 18, 2011

Thanks tooly, Yeah when wheycheap had it on sale, i stocked up. I plan on using Glycobol in my PCT.
  • MMAFreak
    January 18, 2011

Yep. I bought a couple bottles of this on wheycheap.com and I was disappointed too. Got it for extremely cheap but it wasn't worth anything IMO. I found Glycobol on wheycheap.com about a month and a half ago for $26 a bottle and stocked up big time. Nice review worm.
  • bigworm89
    January 18, 2011

Thank you kind sir, Glycobol seems to be the winner in nutrient partitioners for me.
Demolish
  August 29, 2011

So i picked up this product because it was way cheaper than Glycobol (which i really like). Anyways, this product did nothing for me at all. I can only think of 3 things that it did for me and those weren't positive things. 1) Having to take a crap if i didn't eat exactly 15 minutes after taking the pills. 2) If taken within 4-5 hours of going to sleep it usually took me forever to fall asleep. 3) Possibly made me GAIN a little bit of fat somehow. My diet was good and so was my training and nutrition so idk what else it could have been. But anyways, do yourself a favor and spend the extra money and get Glycobol. Although, there is a possibility you will get good results off of this. As the saying goes, "different strokes for different folks".
 Pros:
 Cons:

Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.