Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Pre-Workout > Genomyx > Slin-Sane

Genomyx Slin-Sane

Slin-Sane Genomyx User Rating: (4 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

SciFit EcdySterone 300 Reviews
EcdySterone 300 (4 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
C4 Extreme (247 Reviews)
Muscle Pharm Assault Reviews
Assault (237 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Nutrient repartitioners like Slin-Sane, Anabolic Pump, etc. Do they work and how
I just got a couple bottles of Slin-sane to try to do a Lean bulk or continue re...

Selling: Focus XT, Glycomyx, Slin-Sane v2, L-Leucine, PWOs, and more...
I'd love to sell the entire lot for a discounted price, but will sell small...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Slin-Sane Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Slin-Sane Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Good Value (3)
  • Works As It Shoudl For My Particular Body Chemistry. (1)
  • Not Effective (2)
  • Wish It Had More Active Ingredients. (1)
Have you used Slin-Sane? Submit your own Review!
October 21, 2011

guyverx

Reviews: 2

Age: 30

October 21, 2011
 Took this with Gut Health, my staple BCAA/nootropic/Fish Oil/Multivitamin/Calcium.

Took it with carb meal roughly every 8 hours.
Got a nice pump and vascularity in the muscles. Ran out and can notice the difference.

Helped to keep me from bloating and gaining even when my diet was so-so.

Seemed to help the Gut Health ease my digestion.

Usually it takes major discipline to conquer my sweet tooth. Slin sane made it easier to avoid such things. Evenw ith some starchy foods i lost the taste for them mid meal.

Great product and possibly a staple unless Need 2 Slin ends up working better.
Cons:
  • Works As It Shoudl For My Particular Body Chemistry.
  • Wish It Had More Active Ingredients.
August 29, 2011

Demolish

Reviews: 17

Age: 18

August 29, 2011
 So i picked up this product because it was way cheaper than Glycobol (which i really like). Anyways, this product did nothing for me at all. I can only think of 3 things that it did for me and those weren't positive things. 1) Having to take a crap if i didn't eat exactly 15 minutes after taking the pills. 2) If taken within 4-5 hours of going to sleep it usually took me forever to fall asleep. 3) Possibly made me GAIN a little bit of fat somehow. My diet was good and so was my training and nutrition so idk what else it could have been. But anyways, do yourself a favor and spend the extra money and get Glycobol. Although, there is a possibility you will get good results off of this. As the saying goes, "different strokes for different folks".
January 18, 2011

Age: 21

January 18, 2011
 I am glad to see that this product was finnaly put up for review. That way i can tell you how bad Slin-Sane is. I bought this beause it was 20 dollars cheaper than Glycobol, and i figured i would atleast try it out. I usually don't like posting negative reviews, but there has been a lot of talk about nutrient partitioners. Slin-Sane claims the same thing as Glycobol does: Increase Glucose uptake in muscles, Insulin support, Glut4 activation, and lose fat while building muscle. The only thing that seperates Slin-Sane from Glycobol is that Glycobol actually works. The directions say to take with your pre-workout meal. I also took it with my dinner(same dosing as Glycobol). After about 2 weeks on Slin-Sane, i noticed that i started to gain fat more. My definition went down, and it didn't help with energy during my workouts near as much as Glycobol did. Another thing that i noticed was i rarely got a "food pump" like i did with Glycobol. So overall i absolutley hated Slin-Sane. The only reason i might say for somebody else to try this is because different people react differently. Needless to say i will never buy this again, i will stick with old faithful, Glycobol.
    Reply #1:
    toolhead
    toolhead

Joined: 2/2010
    Reviews: 8
    Reputation: +741
    Good review man. i was curious about this stuff. Oh well, Im stocked up on glycobol anyway.

Reply #2:

Joined: 1/2010
    Reputation: +2067
    Thanks tooly, Yeah when wheycheap had it on sale, i stocked up. I plan on using Glycobol in my PCT.

Reply #3:
    MMAFreak
    MMAFreak

Joined: 3/2010
    Reviews: 40
    Reputation: +1729
    Yep. I bought a couple bottles of this on wheycheap.com and I was disappointed too. Got it for extremely cheap but it wasn't worth anything IMO. I found Glycobol on wheycheap.com about a month and a half ago for $26 a bottle and stocked up big time. Nice review worm.

Reply #4:

Joined: 1/2010
    Reputation: +2067
    Thank you kind sir, Glycobol seems to be the winner in nutrient partitioners for me.

January 17, 2011

jwa254

Reviews: 3

Age: 19

January 17, 2011
     Perfect for recomping or bulking (even cutting!). This product gives you insane vascularity and great pumps. It's an amazing nutrient partioner that shuttles all the benefits of your food throughout the body. The best part about this effective product is that it's dirt cheap.
    Cons:

Have you used Slin-Sane? Submit your own Review!