Home > Categories > Pre-Workout > Stimulant > Genomyx > Slin-Sane > Reviews

Slin-Sane

By Genomyx
Slin-Sane Genomyx
6.9/10
(Weighted average based on 4 Reviews)

Ranks #136 of 156 (better than 13%)
in Pre-Workout > Stimulant
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

Overall i absolutley hated Slin-Sane

I am glad to see that this product was finnaly put up for review. That way i can tell you how bad Slin-Sane is. I bought this beause it was 20 dollars cheaper than Glycobol, and i figured i would atleast try it out. I usually don't like posting negative reviews, but there has been a lot of talk about nutrient partitioners. Slin-Sane claims the same thing as Glycobol does: Increase Glucose uptake in muscles, Insulin support, Glut4 activation, and lose fat while building muscle. The only thing that seperates Slin-Sane from Glycobol is that Glycobol actually works. The directions say to take with your pre-workout meal. I also took it with my dinner(same dosing as Glycobol). After about 2 weeks on Slin-Sane, i noticed that i started to gain fat more. My definition went down, and it didn't help with energy during my workouts near as much as Glycobol did. Another thing that i noticed was i rarely got a "food pump" like i did with Glycobol. So overall i absolutley hated Slin-Sane. The only reason i might say for somebody else to try this is because different people react differently. Needless to say i will never buy this again, i will stick with old faithful, Glycobol.

toolhead

Posted January 18, 2011
    Good review man. i was curious about this stuff. Oh well, Im stocked up on glycobol anyway.

Posted January 18, 2011
    Thanks tooly, Yeah when wheycheap had it on sale, i stocked up. I plan on using Glycobol in my PCT.

MMAFreak

Posted January 18, 2011
    Yep. I bought a couple bottles of this on wheycheap.com and I was disappointed too. Got it for extremely cheap but it wasn't worth anything IMO. I found Glycobol on wheycheap.com about a month and a half ago for $26 a bottle and stocked up big time. Nice review worm.

Posted January 18, 2011
    Thank you kind sir, Glycobol seems to be the winner in nutrient partitioners for me.

Demolish

Possibly made me GAIN a little bit of fat somehow

So i picked up this product because it was way cheaper than Glycobol (which i really like). Anyways, this product did nothing for me at all. I can only think of 3 things that it did for me and those weren't positive things. 1) Having to take a crap if i didn't eat exactly 15 minutes after taking the pills. 2) If taken within 4-5 hours of going to sleep it usually took me forever to fall asleep. 3) Possibly made me GAIN a little bit of fat somehow. My diet was good and so was my training and nutrition so idk what else it could have been. But anyways, do yourself a favor and spend the extra money and get Glycobol. Although, there is a possibility you will get good results off of this. As the saying goes, "different strokes for different folks".

Cons:

Great product and possibly a staple

Took this with Gut Health, my staple BCAA/nootropic/Fish Oil/Multivitamin/Calcium.

Took it with carb meal roughly every 8 hours.
    Got a nice pump and vascularity in the muscles. Ran out and can notice the difference.

Helped to keep me from bloating and gaining even...

Took it with carb meal roughly every 8 hours.

Helped to keep me from bloating and gaining even when my diet was so-so.

Seemed to help the Gut Health ease my digestion.

Usually it takes major discipline to conquer my sweet tooth. Slin sane made it easier to avoid such things. Evenw ith some starchy foods i lost the taste for them mid meal.

Great product and possibly a staple unless Need 2 Slin ends up working better.

Cons:
    • Works As It Shoudl For My Particular Body Chemistry.
    • Wish It Had More Active Ingredients.

Perfect for recomping or bulking

Perfect for recomping or bulking (even cutting!). This product gives you insane vascularity and great pumps. It's an amazing nutrient partioner that shuttles all the benefits of your food throughout the body. The best part about this effective product is that it's dirt cheap.