Slin-Sane

By: Genomyx

Slin-Sane is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Genomyx. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Does Slin-Sane work?
bigworm89
  January 18, 2011

I am glad to see that this product was finnaly put up for review. That way i can tell you how bad Slin-Sane is. I bought this beause it was 20 dollars cheaper than Glycobol, and i figured i would atleast try it out. I usually don't like posting negative reviews, but there has been a lot of talk about nutrient partitioners. Slin-Sane claims the same thing as Glycobol does: Increase Glucose uptake in muscles, Insulin support, Glut4 activation, and lose fat while building muscle. The only thing that seperates Slin-Sane from Glycobol is that Glycobol actually works. The directions say to take with your pre-workout meal. I also took it with my dinner(same dosing as Glycobol). After about 2 weeks on Slin-Sane, i noticed that i started to gain fat more. My definition went down, and it didn't help with energy during my workouts near as much as Glycobol did. Another thing that i noticed was i rarely got a "food pump" like i did with Glycobol. So overall i absolutley hated Slin-Sane. The only reason i might say for somebody else to try this is because different people react differently. Needless to say i will never buy this again, i will stick with old faithful, Glycobol.
 Pros:
 Cons:

So i picked up this product because it was way cheaper than Glycobol (which i really like). Anyways, this product did nothing for me at all. I can only think of 3 things that it did for me and those weren't positive things. 1) Having to take a crap if i didn't eat exactly 15 minutes after taking the pills. 2) If taken within 4-5 hours of going to sleep it usually took me forever to fall asleep. 3) Possibly made me GAIN a little bit of fat somehow. My diet was good and so was my training and nutrition so idk what else it could have been. But anyways, do yourself a favor and spend the extra money and get Glycobol. Although, there is a possibility you will get good results off of this. As the saying goes, "different strokes for different folks".
 Pros:
 Cons:
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.