Viridex XT

By: Gaspari Nutrition

Viridex XT is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Gaspari Nutrition. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

What should I take with Viridex XT?

Ok first of all I'm 39 yrs old soon to be 40 in November this year 2011 so I'm always looking for that edge, be it in the bedroom, the gym or simply getting through a days work. Now lets get right to the point with Viridex. One must remember that what works for some may not for others but my experince with Viridex was very pleasing. After week one I noticed a big difference in my sex Drive which was most welcome. By week two my muscles started to feel full at all times of the day, even when waking up in the morning they felt tight and full which was great. On the days I did work out I felt so pumped up I had to tone it down on a few occasions because I felt like my muscles were about to burst it was fantastic. Week three and my joints were getting a little sore so I backed off 4 tabs and went down to just 2 for the remaining of the bottle which really helped because my joints soreness went away. I can't explain why this happened but it was a minor effect. By week four I was feeling fantastic and wanted to keep it going but all good things come to an end. So to wrap it all up I took 4 tabs a day as instructed on the bottle until week 3 then went back down to 2. My muscles felt full and by week four I looked alot more ripped and hard. My metabolism increased and I found room for more food which was great because when you are eating more it means your body is responding to the heavy training. I also drank alot of water with this product as stated on the bottle, this is very important and must not be neglected. Remember 85% of your muscle even 90% is mostly water so drinking water is a must. I did not gain much strength but I did gain a little more size overall and am very pleased with the results. I recommend viridex for anyone who is 30+. I also used super pump max while taking viridex and found both products to be very helpful.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy To Swallow Pills
  • Cheap
  • High Sex Drive
  • Muscles Always Felt Full
  • Decrease In Body Fat
  • Made Me Ripped
  • A Few Headaches.

Well I just finished my first bottle of Viridex XT and am very dissapointed.

Effectiveness: 4/10 I noticed a slight increase in strength during the month of using this but I think that had more to do with me coming off a cut month with no creatine. The month I took this I was bulking and back on creatine so I have a feeling those contributed more to my strength gains.

Taste: 7/10
Its in a coated pill form which are easy to swallow...
Well I just finished my first bottle of Viridex XT and am very dissapointed.

Taste: 7/10
Its in a coated pill form which are easy to swallow and have no real "taste" The reason I still rate taste on pills is because if anyone has ever tried CEL Cycle Assist or PCT assist....you know that pills can "taste" horrible.

Results: 4/10
The biggest thing I noticed while taking this was an increase in acne. I had it on my arms,chest, and neck which is all unusual for me. Also, over the last 2 weeks it lowered my labido to the point of almost no sex Drive. That's very bizarre as I've taken several different test Boosters and none of them have ever done that before.

Conclusion:
Overall, I wouldnt recommend this even though I'm a huge Gaspari Nutrition fan...this product fails. In comparison to some other t Boosters I've tried, this is how i'd rate them:

4. Viridex XT: minimal strength gains, increase in acne, and lowered sex Drive.

3. Pink Magic: slight lean strength gains, easy to swallow, slight increase in labido.

2. Battle Fuel: noticable strength increase, slight acne on chest/back, taste not as good as others, noticable increase in labido.

1. P6: noticeable strength gains, no sides, easy to swallow pills, and increase in labido.

I'll be trying TestoPRO in septemember next but the only one I'd buy again would be P6.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy To Swallow Pills
  • Lowered Sex Drive

I am 19 years old, never felt better in my life after using this. I used "Pink Magic" from USP Labs as a test-booster but its nothing compared to Viridex XT. Right off the get go my libido was peaking. My muscles feel like they are constantly swollen and it was the first day feeling these results. The only bad part is a minor headache in the afternoon but don't let that discourage you, i 100& loved it!!! THANK YOU GASPARI!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy To Swallow Pills
  • High Sex Drive
  • Muscles Always Felt Full
  • I Felt Really Good Most Of The Time.
  • Head Achs
  • Aggressive At Times
Afcab
  February 9, 2013

Veins! I've never seen them as clearly in my entire life. Effectiveness got a solid 5 since I'm quite uncertain about that aspect of the product. It seems to do what it promises. My testosterone feels elevated.

I'm not that experienced with testosterone boosters. I've only tried a couple dirt cheap Tribulus terrestis - products and didn't notice a thing. I'm only 20, so I guess it's only natural, but I decided to give this a go anyway, since I also got this really cheap at a 2 for 1 discount. I also wanted to see what the hype around DAA was all about. Pure DAA is a bit cheaper though, so I might try a DAA powder with an estrogen blocker after this. This is my first DAA-product.

General Effects:
The first thing I noticed when I tried Viridex was that it enhanced my focus and mental performance greatly: mornings at school were awesome. I started off taking 2 pills in the morning and 2 more in the evening, but decided to lower the dose; the evening pills ruined my sleeping rhythm. After approx. 5 days of using Viridex I started having this hot, tingly feeling in my fingertips every morning. Since then I've discovered all sorts of veins in places I never thought I'd see them: On my calves, Thighs and abs. My forearms get an awesome pump every workout, even when I do squats. Overall my vascularity has increased overwhelmingly. After 10 days I noticed that my sweat had started smelling worse and I got irritated a bit easier. I'm now starting my second container and overall feeling good. My sex drive seems to be somewhat the same, But for some reason morning erections have become less frequent. I'm also possibly feeling a bit more ***y and confident than before. Alpha-male effect?

Effects on performance:
My performance at the gym has been pretty much the same after I started using this product. I suspect I could've reached these results even without viridex. Who knows. My workout patterns have been so mixed and confusing that it's quite hard to give a valid review here. I've gotten leaner while maintaining my weight and made some insignificant strenght gains.

Overall:
It seems that I'm getting many of the side effects of increased testosterone, so one could say this works for me. I was extremely surprised by this; I thought these products don't really work on young blokes like me.

I might update this review after I've downed the second bottle with more regular workout cycling. Or maybe not. we'll see. I recommend this to anyone who wants to experience the vascularity-effect. Though it might not have the same effect on everyone. Other DAA-products might work better, I have no experience in that field.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy To Swallow Pills
  • Cheap
  • Decrease In Body Fat
  • I Felt Really Good Most Of The Time.
  • Increase In Vascularity
  • Alpha-male Effect
  • Very Minimal Gains
  • Increased Sweat Odor

I am beginning week 3 on Viridex... I am 31 and have been training regularly since the age of 16.. That being said I will give a history of the test boosters I have tried over the past 15 years.. I started with tribulus by twinlabs.. Not impressed.. The moved on to pinnacles Andropoppers which tasted bad because you had to chew them but really made a difference in my workouts.. By that time I was a certified personal trainer and my body was how I promoted myself.. That's when the serious product started.. Andro was the craze and 1-AD came out!! Probably one of the most amazing products out there at the time.. Massive gains in size and strength, had some aggression issues not serious but definitely a change.. Then MAG10 came out.. It used the pill form not the liquid.. Major results on size and strength.. I'm 5'10" and was 235lbs and was 7% body fat.. Big ups to MAG10.. Then society became weak and banned 1-AD and MAG10.. I have only taken OTC boosters and had great success.. That being said Viridex has been great for me.. I'm looking for big strength gains just lean muscle and sat reduction and this product has shown results thus far.. No aggression no acne, no change in sex drive.. Just a nice feeling in my muscles and their appearance.. Also due to the visual changes my confidence has been uplifted as well and I have tossed in a couple extras sets in my workouts.. I feel that this product is worth the money and I will definitely use it again.. I'm planning on completing the bottle and switching to jack3d for a month then getting back on Viridex.. No negative sides no aromatization to estrogen.. Everything is working as it should.. High five to Gaspari Nutrition
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy To Swallow Pills
  • Cheap
  • Muscles Always Felt Full
  • Decrease In Body Fat
  • I Felt Really Good Most Of The Time.

Im currently finishing up my 1st month of this stuff, and will be on it 2 months as I bought 2 bottles. I take 2 pills in the morning when I wake, and 2 pills in the evening a few hours before bed (the max dosage the bottle recomends for best results) And heres everything I noticed from this product:

RESULTS: Didn't really feel that "extra testosterone feeling/effect" from this stuff. I didn't feel any extra energy, my workouts didnt really feel any improved or any more Motivated, didn't really feel that amped up at all. My forearms did appear alittle more veiny at times which was nice. My strength gains on this stuff were very mild. the first 2 weeks on this stuff i barely noticed any strength gains, the next 2 weeks on this stuff I started eating much better as I ate way more fruits and vegetables in my diet, and I started to feel more energy and made some strength gains (went from DB pressing 95's to DB pressing 100's) so im suggesting to eat a nice balanced healthy diet while on this stuff because that can make a difference.

SIDE EFFECTS: I barely experienced any side effects from this stuff. I DID NOT experience lowered sex Drive, I didn't really get irritable at all, at times i got very slightly irritable to the point where I thought is this the viridex or am i just naturally getting pist off lol. I got a couple pimples on my body here and there that im not sure if they are from this stuff or not. I did get 1 big and irritating pimple on my forearm, which is a place i never got any acne on before I used this product. No head aches, didn't really notice any effects on my sleep.

My conclusion summary of this product is this: This stuff barely had any effects on my what so ever. the side effects were very mild to nonexistent. For example maybe i'd get very slightly more irritable than usual at annoying things, maybe instead of having a routine breakout with 3 pimples, i'd break out with 4-5 pimples while on this stuff.. Instead of it taking me 5 weeks to go up 5 pounds on dumbell presses it would take me 4 weeks.. My recovery time wasn't really that much faster while on this stuff either. Im 22 years old, this stuff is said to increase testosterone up to 160%, maybe at my age that isn't going to make that much of a difference anyway?
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy To Swallow Pills
  • No Gym Rat Feeling
  • Very Minimal Gains
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.