Gaspari Nutrition Viridex XT

Viridex XT Gaspari Nutrition User Rating: (15 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 67% (Ambiguous)
LOWEST Prices for Viridex XT (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
89.99 Buy Viridex XT Thousands of Supplements! Buy Viridex XT
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

BPI Arimedex HD Reviews
Arimedex HD (10 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Pink Magic Reviews
Purus Labs D-Pol Reviews
D-Pol (68 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Viridex XT testosterone boosters
I was just as gnc getting pre workout and protein bars and i saw a pro grade tes...

Slin Shot, Motivate, Vasolate, Viridex XT for Sale/Trade
Sup guys here's what I have 2 Sealed Purus Labs Slin Shot Annabolic Innova...

New Test Booster from Gaspari , Viridex XT !
they have just put this picture on their FB page and they dont say too much abou...

Viridex XT... gaspari's new test product.
http://www.facebook.com/GaspariNutrition?v=app_7146470109 gaspari's new v...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Viridex XT is a relatively new test boosting product from Gaspari Nutrition. It is a high quality product that utilizes D-Aspartic Acid as it's main ingredient which as been clinically proven to raise testosterone production.

Viridex XT Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Viridex XT Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Easy To Swallow Pills (13)
    • Cheap (7)
    • I Felt Really Good Most Of The Time. (6)
    • High Sex Drive (4)
    • Not Effective (8)
    • Very Minimal Gains (5)
    • Lowered Sex Drive (4)
    • Aggressive At Times (3)
    March 9, 2013

Age: 45

March 9, 2013
     I have almost completed my first bottle of this product and so far I am seeing a little acne on the body and face. Not seeing much gain in strength or stamina. Maybe seeing a little body fat retention - maybe due to estrogen increase ? or something. I did take blood tests before starting the product and came in at a total testosterone of 340. In about 8 days I will do another blood panel and will see if this product actually does boost test levels or not. Look for the posting of my lab results around March 20th or so depending on lab turnaround times. Basically waiting for the lab results but physically not feeling anything but acne. So maybe that is a sign - we'll see.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Easy To Swallow Pills
    • Cheap
    • Increased Sweat Odor

Joined: 3/2013
    Reputation: 0
    OK - it is 27 March and I just received my lab results back. Overall my actual Testosterone levels have gone down to 182.6. So after 1 month on this product my total Testosterone production has decreased by almost 50% - not good at all. For me this product is a total set back and waste of time. Maybe it will work for someone else ?? who knows but I have to go with the facts.

February 9, 2013

Reviews: 3

Age: 20

February 9, 2013
     Veins! I've never seen them as clearly in my entire life. Effectiveness got a solid 5 since I'm quite uncertain about that aspect of the product. It seems to do what it promises. My testosterone feels elevated.

I'm not that experienced with testosterone boosters. I've only tried a couple dirt cheap Tribulus terrestis - products and didn't notice a thing. I'm only 20, so I guess it's only natural, but I decided to give this a go anyway, since I also got this really cheap at a 2 for 1 discount. I also wanted to see what the hype around DAA was all about. Pure DAA is a bit cheaper though, so I might try a DAA powder with an estrogen blocker after this. This is my first DAA-product.

General Effects:
    The first thing I noticed when I tried Viridex was that it enhanced my focus and mental performance greatly: mornings at school were awesome. I started off taking 2 pills in the morning and 2 more in the evening, but decided to lower the dose; the evening pills ruined my sleeping rhythm. After approx. 5 days of using Viridex I started having this hot, tingly feeling in my fingertips every morning. Since then I've discovered all sorts of veins in places I never thought I'd see them: On my calves, Thighs and abs. My forearms get an awesome pump every workout, even when I do squats. Overall my vascularity has increased overwhelmingly. After 10 days I noticed that my sweat had started smelling worse and I got irritated a bit easier. I'm now starting my second container and overall feeling good. My sex drive seems to be somewhat the same, But for some reason morning erections have become less frequent. I'm also possibly feeling a bit more ***y and confident than before. Alpha-male effect?

Effects on performance:
    My performance at the gym has been pretty much the same after I started using this product. I suspect I could've reached these results even without viridex. Who knows. My workout patterns have been so mixed and confusing that it's quite hard to give a valid review here. I've gotten leaner while maintaining my weight and made some insignificant strenght gains.

Overall:
    It seems that I'm getting many of the side effects of increased testosterone, so one could say this works for me. I was extremely surprised by this; I thought these products don't really work on young blokes like me.

I might update this review after I've downed the second bottle with more regular workout cycling. Or maybe not. we'll see. I recommend this to anyone who wants to experience the vascularity-effect. Though it might not have the same effect on everyone. Other DAA-products might work better, I have no experience in that field.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increase In Vascularity
    • Alpha-male Effect
    • Easy To Swallow Pills
    • Cheap
    • Decrease In Body Fat
    • I Felt Really Good Most Of The Time.
    • Increased Sweat Odor
    • Aggressive At Times

Joined: 2/2013
    Reviews: 3
    Reputation: +6
    Got 2 more bottles of this for 30e a piece. Nice! Decided to add some DAA to go with this.

April 25, 2012

Languish

Age: 31

April 25, 2012
     I am beginning week 3 on Viridex... I am 31 and have been training regularly since the age of 16.. That being said I will give a history of the test boosters I have tried over the past 15 years.. I started with tribulus by twinlabs.. Not impressed.. The moved on to pinnacles Andropoppers which tasted bad because you had to chew them but really made a difference in my workouts.. By that time I was a certified personal trainer and my body was how I promoted myself.. That's when the serious product started.. Andro was the craze and 1-AD came out!! Probably one of the most amazing products out there at the time.. Massive gains in size and strength, had some aggression issues not serious but definitely a change.. Then MAG10 came out.. It used the pill form not the liquid.. Major results on size and strength.. I'm 5'10" and was 235lbs and was 7% body fat.. Big ups to MAG10.. Then society became weak and banned 1-AD and MAG10.. I have only taken OTC boosters and had great success.. That being said Viridex has been great for me.. I'm looking for big strength gains just lean muscle and sat reduction and this product has shown results thus far.. No aggression no acne, no change in sex drive.. Just a nice feeling in my muscles and their appearance.. Also due to the visual changes my confidence has been uplifted as well and I have tossed in a couple extras sets in my workouts.. I feel that this product is worth the money and I will definitely use it again.. I'm planning on completing the bottle and switching to jack3d for a month then getting back on Viridex.. No negative sides no aromatization to estrogen.. Everything is working as it should.. High five to Gaspari Nutrition
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Easy To Swallow Pills
    • Cheap
    • Muscles Always Felt Full
    • Decrease In Body Fat
    • I Felt Really Good Most Of The Time.
      December 27, 2011

waterbottle

Age: 20

December 27, 2011
       Took Viridex end of sophmore year of college. Results were good for strength gain. not too much size gains though. My deadlift went from 135 to 225. squat went up. overhead press definitely went up. side effect was oily skin but that's it. Also took whey protein after lifts. Drank lots of milk. All of my gain pretty much stayed. Ive also taken P6 and I am noticing that ive been reaching a new level of lifting each time. I now deadlift 335 bench about 250 squat 300.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Strength Gain
      • High Sex Drive
      • Muscles Always Felt Full
      • I Felt Really Good Most Of The Time.
      • Oily Skin

Reputation: +1570
      Are you saying that Viridex XT helped you add 90lbs to your deadlift?

adams123
      adams123

Joined: 6/2011
      Reviews: 10
      Reputation: +25
      This doesn't sound legit. It may be but in order to verify these claims, which would be more in line for some of the most hardcore ph's available it would help i you laid out a time frame of your usage. Throwing up stats like this sort of sensationalizes the product without letting the reviewer have a better insight of the timeframe and training/nutritional regimen that these results were achieved with. With that being said thanks for your input to the community.

December 13, 2011

bewst

Reviews: 5

Age: 25

December 13, 2011
       I was on viridex for a little under a month and I saw zero difference being on it. I didnt feel stronger, I didn't heal faster. Just zero change. This could be due to the fact that I'm 25 and probably at/near peak testosterone levels. So for whatever reason, it didn't do anything for me and was a waste of 45$.

I did get an occasional upset stomach and a headache once in a while as well.
        November 7, 2011

MattFoley

Age: 51

November 7, 2011
         This product seems like nothing more than a placebo. It did nothing positive but what really freaked me out was that it reduced my sex drive to ZERO!! How the heck can a product do that? I have a normal sex drive. In fact, I have a great sex drive but this stuff killed my sex drive completely. I highly recommend against it.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Easy To Swallow Pills
        • Cheap
        • Lowered Sex Drive
        • Bored At The Gym
        September 14, 2011

skipp57

Reviews: 2

Age: 54

September 14, 2011
         FROM READING THE OTHER REVEIWS,THIS PRODUCT MAY BE BETTER FOR OLDER GUYS.I'M 54. THE FIRST TWO DAYS I HAD AN AGRESSION I DIDN'T LIKE.THE THIRD DAY IT TURNED INTO ALL DAY ENERGY,FOCUS AND A VERY GOOD MOOD.MY WORKOUTS WERE MORE INTENSE AND I RECOVERED FAST AFTER A HARD SET.I EVEN HAD A WORKOUT WITHOUT A Preworkout SUPP.AND IT WAS INTENSE.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Easy To Swallow Pills
        • High Sex Drive
        • I Felt Really Good Most Of The Time.

Reputation: +1570
          The problem is its way underdosed compared to comprable products.

andrew17019
          andrew17019

Joined: 3/2011
          Reviews: 16
          Reputation: +223
          At 54 you're looking at falling test levels anyway, so you'll have good results from the majority of good natural test boosters. Glad this one worked out well for you, there are plenty of other products that are similar that should yield good results for you in the future.

kaufy1987
          kaufy1987

Joined: 2/2012
          Reviews: 4
          Reputation: +5
          @Virtus isn't the minimum dose of DAA 3g? I may be wrong bro but it looked to me like Viridex is almost at 4g? In my humble opinion, I don't think its under-dosed...I'm not a chemist but that is my understanding. I look forward to your reply.

July 14, 2011

gsp4prez

Reviews: 4

Age: 28

July 14, 2011
           Well I just finished my first bottle of Viridex XT and am very dissapointed.

Effectiveness: 4/10 I noticed a slight increase in strength during the month of using this but I think that had more to do with me coming off a cut month with no creatine. The month I took this I was bulking and back on creatine so I have a feeling those contributed more to my strength gains.

Taste: 7/10
          Its in a coated pill form which are easy to swallow and have no real "taste" The reason I still rate taste on pills is because if anyone has ever tried CEL Cycle Assist or PCT assist....you know that pills can "taste" horrible.

Results: 4/10
          The biggest thing I noticed while taking this was an increase in acne. I had it on my arms,chest, and neck which is all unusual for me. Also, over the last 2 weeks it lowered my labido to the point of almost no sex Drive. That's very bizarre as I've taken several different test Boosters and none of them have ever done that before.

Conclusion:
          Overall, I wouldnt recommend this even though I'm a huge Gaspari Nutrition fan...this product fails. In comparison to some other t Boosters I've tried, this is how i'd rate them:

4. Viridex XT: minimal strength gains, increase in acne, and lowered sex Drive.

3. Pink Magic: slight lean strength gains, easy to swallow, slight increase in labido.

2. Battle Fuel: noticable strength increase, slight acne on chest/back, taste not as good as others, noticable increase in labido.

1. P6: noticeable strength gains, no sides, easy to swallow pills, and increase in labido.

I'll be trying TestoPRO in septemember next but the only one I'd buy again would be P6.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Easy To Swallow Pills
          • Lowered Sex Drive

Joined: 7/2010
          Reviews: 6
          Reputation: +221
          I like the comparison aspect of this.

But i really commented on this to ask who is that in your avatar?

Reputation: +1570
          Viridex XT's DAA content is massively underdosed...

Joined: 7/2010
          Reviews: 6
          Reputation: +221

The vid made me LOL

June 23, 2011

tylerdossarmstrong

Age: 19

June 23, 2011
           I am 19 years old, never felt better in my life after using this. I used "Pink Magic" from USP Labs as a test-booster but its nothing compared to Viridex XT. Right off the get go my libido was peaking. My muscles feel like they are constantly swollen and it was the first day feeling these results. The only bad part is a minor headache in the afternoon but don't let that discourage you, i 100& loved it!!! THANK YOU GASPARI!
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Easy To Swallow Pills
          • High Sex Drive
          • Muscles Always Felt Full
          • I Felt Really Good Most Of The Time.
          • Head Achs
          • Aggressive At Times
          June 16, 2011

bskelly

Age: 29

June 16, 2011
           I have been lifting for about 10 years, and have taken many OTC products to help me through plateaus and to help me gain a slight edge in the gym. I had hopes for this product, but I can honestly say it did virtually nothing at all. I maintained a constant diet and training regimen before taking this and while taking this, in order to control for any confounding effects. I am now about a week after finishing a month on Viridex. While I this product did not produce any side effects, it did nothing noticeable in terms of strength, energy, size, or vascularity, and certainly did nothing to help me through a plateau. I would recommend any number of other natural test boosters/supplements before I would recommend Viridex XT. At least I didn't waste a lot of money on it, and at least there were no negative side effects. Sorry, Gaspari, you make some good stuff, but you missed the mark with this one.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Easy To Swallow Pills
          • Cheap

Reputation: +1570
          Interesting you didn't have any good stuff happen...d-aspartic acid is the most scientifically proven test booster out there. Much more proven than the herbal/natty ones.

Not doubting it didn't work for you...I was wondering if someone could possibly mess DAA up and maybe it was Gaspari. Take a look at Ergopharm's Testforce2...from what I have read it is the best DAA/natural test booster.

Ive used Primaforce's you can check out my review.

GL

weastwind
          weastwind

Joined: 4/2010
          Reviews: 21
          Reputation: +292
          Hey virtus, look at the label. There isn't enought d aspartic acid in this to be effective.

Reputation: +1570
          Good god I can't believe I missed that. Yeah they underdosed it...and they put the actual amount into a flippin proprietary blend so we don't even really know how much is in it.

What you need to look for is at least 3.2g ED....which is what the study used that netted a 42% increase in a matter of days (a week or two at most...i'd have to look it up again).

Good call brother! Gaspari cheaped it out...its not like DAA is THAT expensive to manufacturers......

Have you used Viridex XT? Submit your own Review!