Viridex XT

By: Gaspari Nutrition

Viridex XT is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Gaspari Nutrition. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

What should I take with Viridex XT?
sethbullock
  April 23, 2011

Ok first of all I'm 39 yrs old soon to be 40 in November this year 2011 so I'm always looking for that edge, be it in the bedroom, the gym or simply getting through a days work. Now lets get right to the point with Viridex. One must remember that what works for some may not for others but my experince with Viridex was very pleasing. After week one I noticed a big difference in my sex Drive which was most welcome. By week two my muscles started to feel full at all times of the day, even when waking up in the morning they felt tight and full which was great. On the days I did work out I felt so pumped up I had to tone it down on a few occasions because I felt like my muscles were about to burst it was fantastic. Week three and my joints were getting a little sore so I backed off 4 tabs and went down to just 2 for the remaining of the bottle which really helped because my joints soreness went away. I can't explain why this happened but it was a minor effect. By week four I was feeling fantastic and wanted to keep it going but all good things come to an end. So to wrap it all up I took 4 tabs a day as instructed on the bottle until week 3 then went back down to 2. My muscles felt full and by week four I looked alot more ripped and hard. My metabolism increased and I found room for more food which was great because when you are eating more it means your body is responding to the heavy training. I also drank alot of water with this product as stated on the bottle, this is very important and must not be neglected. Remember 85% of your muscle even 90% is mostly water so drinking water is a must. I did not gain much strength but I did gain a little more size overall and am very pleased with the results. I recommend viridex for anyone who is 30+. I also used super pump max while taking viridex and found both products to be very helpful.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy To Swallow Pills
  • Cheap
  • High Sex Drive
  • Muscles Always Felt Full
  • Decrease In Body Fat
  • Made Me Ripped
  • A Few Headaches.

• jmlstocks
    April 23, 2011

Good review, love the D-Aspartic Acid in this stuff. I'm taking it straight up in a powder form right now and got almost the exact same results you mention, the tightness in muscles is incredible. My only difference is that I'm seeing some nice strength increases so far.

Well I just finished my first bottle of Viridex XT and am very dissapointed.

Effectiveness: 4/10 I noticed a slight increase in strength during the month of using this but I think that had more to do with me coming off a cut month with no creatine. The month I took this I was bulking and back on creatine so I have a feeling those contributed more to my strength gains.

Taste: 7/10
Its in a coated pill form which are easy to swallow...
Well I just finished my first bottle of Viridex XT and am very dissapointed.

Taste: 7/10
Its in a coated pill form which are easy to swallow and have no real "taste" The reason I still rate taste on pills is because if anyone has ever tried CEL Cycle Assist or PCT assist....you know that pills can "taste" horrible.

Results: 4/10
The biggest thing I noticed while taking this was an increase in acne. I had it on my arms,chest, and neck which is all unusual for me. Also, over the last 2 weeks it lowered my labido to the point of almost no sex Drive. That's very bizarre as I've taken several different test Boosters and none of them have ever done that before.

Conclusion:
Overall, I wouldnt recommend this even though I'm a huge Gaspari Nutrition fan...this product fails. In comparison to some other t Boosters I've tried, this is how i'd rate them:

4. Viridex XT: minimal strength gains, increase in acne, and lowered sex Drive.

3. Pink Magic: slight lean strength gains, easy to swallow, slight increase in labido.

2. Battle Fuel: noticable strength increase, slight acne on chest/back, taste not as good as others, noticable increase in labido.

1. P6: noticeable strength gains, no sides, easy to swallow pills, and increase in labido.

I'll be trying TestoPRO in septemember next but the only one I'd buy again would be P6.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy To Swallow Pills
  • Lowered Sex Drive

• Wrestler152
    July 14, 2011

I like the comparison aspect of this.

But i really commented on this to ask who is that in your avatar?
  • Virtus
    July 14, 2011

Viridex XT's DAA content is massively underdosed...
  • Wrestler152
    July 14, 2011

Http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gn/viridex-xt.html?CJAID=10409943&CJPID=2021686

The vid made me LOL

I am 19 years old, never felt better in my life after using this. I used "Pink Magic" from USP Labs as a test-booster but its nothing compared to Viridex XT. Right off the get go my libido was peaking. My muscles feel like they are constantly swollen and it was the first day feeling these results. The only bad part is a minor headache in the afternoon but don't let that discourage you, i 100& loved it!!! THANK YOU GASPARI!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy To Swallow Pills
  • High Sex Drive
  • Muscles Always Felt Full
  • I Felt Really Good Most Of The Time.
  • Head Achs
  • Aggressive At Times
Afcab
  February 9, 2013

Veins! I've never seen them as clearly in my entire life. Effectiveness got a solid 5 since I'm quite uncertain about that aspect of the product. It seems to do what it promises. My testosterone feels elevated.

I'm not that experienced with testosterone boosters. I've only tried a couple dirt cheap Tribulus terrestis - products and didn't notice a thing. I'm only 20, so I guess it's only natural, but I decided to give this a go anyway, since I also got this really cheap at a 2 for 1 discount. I also wanted to see what the hype around DAA was all about. Pure DAA is a bit cheaper though, so I might try a DAA powder with an estrogen blocker after this. This is my first DAA-product.

General Effects:
The first thing I noticed when I tried Viridex was that it enhanced my focus and mental performance greatly: mornings at school were awesome. I started off taking 2 pills in the morning and 2 more in the evening, but decided to lower the dose; the evening pills ruined my sleeping rhythm. After approx. 5 days of using Viridex I started having this hot, tingly feeling in my fingertips every morning. Since then I've discovered all sorts of veins in places I never thought I'd see them: On my calves, Thighs and abs. My forearms get an awesome pump every workout, even when I do squats. Overall my vascularity has increased overwhelmingly. After 10 days I noticed that my sweat had started smelling worse and I got irritated a bit easier. I'm now starting my second container and overall feeling good. My sex drive seems to be somewhat the same, But for some reason morning erections have become less frequent. I'm also possibly feeling a bit more ***y and confident than before. Alpha-male effect?

Effects on performance:
My performance at the gym has been pretty much the same after I started using this product. I suspect I could've reached these results even without viridex. Who knows. My workout patterns have been so mixed and confusing that it's quite hard to give a valid review here. I've gotten leaner while maintaining my weight and made some insignificant strenght gains.

Overall:
It seems that I'm getting many of the side effects of increased testosterone, so one could say this works for me. I was extremely surprised by this; I thought these products don't really work on young blokes like me.

I might update this review after I've downed the second bottle with more regular workout cycling. Or maybe not. we'll see. I recommend this to anyone who wants to experience the vascularity-effect. Though it might not have the same effect on everyone. Other DAA-products might work better, I have no experience in that field.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy To Swallow Pills
  • Cheap
  • Decrease In Body Fat
  • I Felt Really Good Most Of The Time.
  • Increase In Vascularity
  • Alpha-male Effect
  • Very Minimal Gains
  • Increased Sweat Odor

• Afcab
    February 9, 2013

Got 2 more bottles of this for 30e a piece. Nice! Decided to add some DAA to go with this.
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.