Vasotropin

By: Gaspari Nutrition

Vasotropin is a Pump Product manufactured by Gaspari Nutrition. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

Does Vasotropin work?

This is my first supplement review on here so I bare with me here. This will be quite a long review but I want to give detail. I have been using Vasotropin for a month now and have had quite the experience with it. I decided to try this after reading all the anticipation about this product. I have used other nitric oxide products before, with Nanostim being my favorite so far. I will give an example of how this product has worked for me on one of my workout days. My diet on this day was as follows.
Breakfast- Syntha 6 shake with cup of oatmeal and a handful of blueberries. Supplement with CLA, Multivitamin(gnc), glutamine,Fish Oil, A-HD

Meal 2- 6 eggs(5 whites/1 whole), spinach, home made salsa, whole grain bread slice.

Meal 3- Can of tuna along with spring mix salad, salsa, olive oil, sweet potato.

Meal 4- 5 oz. chicken breast, sweet potato, spinach, salsa, avocado.

Meal 5(pre-workout)- 4. oz tilapia, 2 slices of whole grain bread. This is where I added 6 pills of Vasotropin(full dosage). This is 1 - 1 1/2 hours before my workout.

Post Workout was Syntha 6 shake with creatine monohydrate(gnc brand) washed down with 2 gulps of grape juice for insulin spike.

Meal 6- Tilapia again, with spinach.

Meal 7- Casein shake, then bed right after along with ZMA.

Now this day was my shoulder/arms day.

Dumbbell shoulder press, rear delt fly machine(I do have shoulder issues due to an injury in high school which broke my collar bone), lateral raises, shrugs, cable extension(tricep exercise, don't know exact name sorry), and finally barbell curls along with hammer curls. Typically, I do 3 sets till failure with 6-12 reps.

Now knowing my body well enough, I can honestly say the pump increased. My shoulders were on fire, and my arms felt like balloons. My focused increased. I usually grunt on the last rep but for some reason I did not while on vasotropin, yet still every set was till failure with intensity. The best part about this product was the recovery time between sets. I would go to failure and feel the burn, but that would be gone within 10 seconds after the set and I felt like I could do another set right after the previous one. I was a lot more vascular, even more than I am when taking Nanostim, even with my bf% being slightly high after being just 4 weeks into my cutting phase.

The pump was great, and the product deff. creates more muscle tears. I was extremely sore the next day which I have not felt in a while. Very effective NO product.

The value was pretty good, yet I still prefer Nanostim, as it is cheaper and I have had the best pumps of my life with it. I am not even a fan of muscletech products, but I have found Nanostim to be the most effective for the price.

Great product by Gaspari Nutrition. Would def. recommend to anyone who wants to try something new in NO. My body reacted well and I def. enjoyed using this product.

This is my first review, let me know how I did and how I can improve ! Thank you !
Antell32
  July 18, 2012

I have recently been a fan of taking NO pills along with my pre workout because I'm getting increasingly more addicted to the pump haha... In the latest muscular developments they have advertised this product a lot. The store I work at had a ton of samples for the employees so I got almost a full months worth.

Price (NA): honestly we haven't started carrying it I only used a bunch of samples so idk exactly what it costs.

Effectiveness...

Effectiveness (9): it's really hard to rate anything a 10, however the serving size said 3, I took 6 (about 1 hour pre) and for ridiculous pumps. I was doing shoulders and had a complete upper body pump. Fantastic, all you guys know how much better your workout is when your skin in thin and can barely drink your shake!

Dosing (7): uhhhhh these tablets are weird shape and consistency made them a little tough going down. I know I took 6 but even 3 took about 16oz of water to flush down.

All in all a great NO. If you can swing it in your budget definitely give it a shot. I'd say 1-1 1/2 hours pre is perfect. Favorite day was a chest/back in which I completely filled out a 2x big T :)
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Crazy Pumps
  • Tabs Are Awkward And Easy To Choke On
  September 24, 2013

2.0

I decided to try this product looking for more vascularity and pumps in the gym. I expected to get those rope sized veins popping out of my skin. This product directed you to eat carbs with it to see the best results. If you are insulin sensitive when you intake carbs it automatically makes you more vascular. This stuff did not help one bit.

Dosaging: They say you were supposed to take three capsules with a meal. I did that, then when it didn't make me feel any more of a insane pump in the gym I upped the dosage. I ended up taking six of these bad boys and still nothing.

I...

I believe pump supplements just make the lifting experience more enjoyable. This product truly did nothing for me. If you are looking for a really solid pump product I loved Iforce Hemavol!

Don't waste your money on pump supps! Especially this awful one!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Still Gotta Use A Pre-workout For Full Effects
  October 12, 2012

The reviews seem to be overall pretty good for Vasotropin so I was sad that I wasn't getting the same results. I went through the whole bottle and only 2 days I noticed that I felt that "pump" and my veins were more noticably visible. The other days I got either absolutely no results or a headache.

I wake up at about 5:30 am and have breakfast. I wait till about 6:15 and take 4 pills. I get to the gym about 7am. I am a buck eighty five and 6'2.

I am not lifting all that heavy but I do light weight...

I am not lifting all that heavy but I do light weight reps down to failure. I spend about 45 minutes in the gym.

How did I discover SR - I was comparing prices of products and then got lost for about 2 hours in the forums reading about products.

I decided to write this review to let everyone know my results with Vasotropin and basically to see if anyone else had the same experience with the product. I have tried other Gaspari products (big fan of SuperPump Max)

I had been using Nitrix for several months and wasn't really getting much out of it so I decided to try Vasotropin.

Side Effects: Headaches

How can this product be improved? Not sure about this one, most likely I was not using it right but I like to try new products hoping to find something that works for me.

Since I didn't get any noticeable results I am not going to use Vasotropin again but I am still a Gaspari Fan.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • I Got It On Sale

Ok supplement review buddies let me start off by saying that I naturally get solid pumps without any pump products, but vasotrophin was a huge let down.

Dosing: I took 6 tablets an hour befor each workout with 1/2 cups of oats and 16oz of gatorade. I did not think it was necessary to take on off days.

Effectiveness: 4/10 As i stated earlier I usually get good pumps without a pump product. But reading the ads and some reviews I was expecting to get pumps so crazy I couldnt hold on to the weights, I also was hoping that this product kept me pumped for hours after my workout but it didnt.

Value: 6/10 Only reason why I'm giving this a 6/10 is because I got a sensational deal on nutraplanet, for $19 bucks i got this and antivite so I figured hell why not. without that deal you will be paying anywere from 40-50 bucks depending on were you shop at.

Overall, I do not think this product is worth buying I wish I responded to it but I didnt. The way I see it tou would be better off buying some dpol A its cheaper and B its effective!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • I Got It On Sale
  • 2 Serving Daily On Training Day

Okay here is review for vasotropin

Effectiveness 8/10
Okay here is review for vasotropin

Effectiveness 8/10
I started takeing this with just three pills with a carb meal in the morning I wanted to bottle to last me over a month and I have to say at first the pumps were good but after two weeks the pumps wore off and I was kinda ***ed so I uped it to four and they came slighty back but then I found the secret gaterade simple carbs make this stuff work amazing at least for me I still recomed complex carbs but add some simple carbs to the mix and boooom so on my last week I took the full six pills as a per workout and I was even more ***ed that I missed almost a full month of crazy pumps I mean wow they blew up with six pills def take the full six with this product great pumps almost to much for me

Value 10/10 I got these for $25 on the price comparison on supp warehouse I think thats a great price for a full month

Overall 9/10 I rate this very high due to my last week exp with this for $25 and the results I got I am very plesed with this I think you should give it a shot if you have the chance

My stack during this was sci fit kre akaline, scifit ZMA, whey protein, multi, fish oil, and super pump max on some days when I needed it

Thanks for reading hope this helps anyone looking in to this
  • 2 Serving Daily On Training Day

I thought I'd give Vasotropin a try as I always enjoy trying new supplements. There were mixed reviews so I was sceptical as to how effective it would be, but I bought it anyway.

The first time I tried it I took 5 pills with a sweet potato around 45 mins - 1 hour before my workout. I also take Jack3d or 1MR with most of my workouts. I arrived at the gym and started on a cable tricep workout just to assess if I could create the 'pump'. And boy did this stuff work. My arms completely swelled up and grew in size, the pump was insane. My lats widened and I felt like a beast!

I...

I continued to do a chest and tri's session and it was really good. The only downside to this supplement is that the peak of the pump doesn't seem to last long. If you want to make the most out of it then don't hang around waiting for weights or have long rest sets as this seems to be what kills the pump.

I've had 3 workouts using Vasotropin so far and they have all been amazing. This product 100% does what it says on the bottle.

Now you'll see I mentioned I took Vasotropin with my pre-workout supplement Jack3d or 1MR. I don't know if taking both contributes to how effective the pump is as I haven't tried it without a pre workout. I'd imagine that to maximise the pump you should take with a pre workout though!

Overall I think this is a great supplement if you miss having greats pumps in your workouts. However, I'm not sure if it is that good value for money just for a bit of extra pump?
  • Increased Vascularity
inyamaboi

I was very skeptical about using vasotropin, since superpump max was the worst supplement I've ever taken!

But I needed a nitric oxide booster for the first few weeks of my precontest diet(15 weeks,high protein, low carb and fat) also because my friend suggested it(owns a supplement store). I don't naturally have tons of vascularity and I love vascularity! So I was hoping for the best, and I was pleased to say the least!

EFFECTIVENESS(8)
________________

EFFECTIVENESS(8)
________________

I used Vasotropin first thing in the morning with my 1st meal(protein shake, oats, egg whites) and again then again midday 30 mins prior to my workout, along with my ECA, musclepharm assualt and leukic(future review) and if it wasn't for the assualt I wouldn't have any energy. But I didn't expect Vasotropin to give me insane energy, because at the end of the day its a nitric oxide booster! And a the first few set I felt pumped like never before and an increase in vascularity was visual! The pumps were INTENSE! That why I gave it an 8, it was a great product but two servings daily on workout days is disappointing.

Taste(N/A)
__________
Its in tablet form so no rating here, but I must say the tablets were a nice small size!

Value(7)
________
It did last a month which is great, but its still pricey. 2 servings daily on workout days dropped the value. If it was just one serving prior to your workout it wouldve been beta as it wouldve last longer!

Overall(8)
A very effective nitric oxide booster, the best I've tried so far(starting nanostim from tomorrow) the pumps you get are addictive, so I would instantly recommend it, for the best pumps! Especially pre contest where vascularity will make a difference!

-Fridge
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Crazy Pumps
  • Increased Vascularity
  • 2 Serving Daily On Training Day
  • Still Gotta Use A Pre-workout For Full Effects
sethbullock
  February 11, 2012

Ok you NEED to use carbs with Vasotropin to get the full effects and the amount of carbs will depend on the individual so you will need to experiment how much carbs and how long before your workout to eat the carb meal. I take 6 tabs about 5 mins before my carb meal (250 grms of white rice with corn) and eat the carb meal 1 to 1.5 hours before my workout. I also use superpump 20 mins before my first exercise. I'm not going to go on about how pumped I get but I will say this is the BEST pump product that I have used to date. I also have a carb meal right after with protein of course and the pumps last longer which is awesome. Since I have been using vasotropin I have had some crazy muscle soreness which is a good thing for sure and my friends are noticing my energy is intense and how swole I look after each workout day. Try it people!
  • Crazy Pumps
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.