Gaspari Nutrition Vasotropin

Vasotropin Gaspari Nutrition
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (12 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Reviews
Muscle Marinade (77 Reviews)
BPI 1.M.R Reviews
1.M.R (191 Reviews)
SAN Fierce Reviews
Fierce (4 Reviews)
MuscleMeds Carnivor Mass Reviews
Carnivor Mass (3 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250 Reviews
SuperPump250 (250 Reviews)
USP Labs Yok3d Reviews
Yok3d (90 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition Plasma Jet Reviews
Plasma Jet (69 Reviews)
Body Fortress Super NOS Pump Reviews
Super NOS Pump (51 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Gaspari Nurition Vasotropin $5.99 120 Tablets!
For those who like this product for pump fitnessfirstusa has a great deal on Gas...

Gaspari Vasotropin $9.99 clearout

can i stack androblix 300 with Vasotropin, jacked, and resurrect pm?
Hey guys just checking to see if this stack is safe to do but can i stack androb...

Issues with Vasotropin. What could I be doing wrong?
I bought Vasotropin about a week and a half ago. I've been following the re...

weird reaction to a mix of Vasotropin, roxy lean, compound 20 and Xpel....
Ok, so monday I took a dose of Vasotropin 3pills, roxy lean 1 pill, compound 20 ...

NO3 chrome, nanostim, and Vasotropin are all Legit, please tellMe your fav NO!
Those 3 are all impressive NO boosters that I have tried. Solid pumps every time...

Vasotropin vs. Plasmajet: Effectiveness in Comparison
Hey guys thanks for taking the time to read and hopefully answer my questions.&n...

Nitrox 2 vs Vasotropin vs White blood 2 vs Olympian labs A-akg
I know that white blood 2 and  Vasotropin are relatively new. But I was jus...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Vasotropin is the product tabbed to replace Plasma Jet in the Gaspari Supplement line-up. It contains natural nitrates along with other previously unseen ingredients designed to give you a mechanism of nitric oxide that was previously unexplored.

Vasotropin Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Vasotropin Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Good Value (7)
  • Crazy Pumps (7)
  • Increased Energy (5)
  • Builds Muscle (4)
  • Too Expensive (5)
  • 2 Serving Daily On Training Day (3)
  • Still Gotta Use A Pre-workout For Full Effects (3)
  • Tabs Are Awkward And Easy To Choke On (1)
August 11, 2012

line6reed

Reviews: 45

Age: 25

August 11, 2012
 Ok supplement review buddies let me start off by saying that I naturally get solid pumps without any pump products, but vasotrophin was a huge let down.

Dosing: I took 6 tablets an hour befor each workout with 1/2 cups of oats and 16oz of gatorade. I did not think it was necessary to take on off days.

Effectiveness: 4/10 As i stated earlier I usually get good pumps without a pump product. But reading the ads and some reviews I was expecting to get pumps so crazy I couldnt hold on to the weights, I also was hoping that this product kept me pumped for hours after my workout but it didnt.

Value: 6/10 Only reason why I'm giving this a 6/10 is because I got a sensational deal on nutraplanet, for $19 bucks i got this and antivite so I figured hell why not. without that deal you will be paying anywere from 40-50 bucks depending on were you shop at.

Overall, I do not think this product is worth buying I wish I responded to it but I didnt. The way I see it tou would be better off buying some dpol A its cheaper and B its effective!
Pros:
Cons:
  • I Got It On Sale
  • 2 Serving Daily On Training Day
January 21, 2012

Reviews: 80

Age: 22

January 21, 2012
 This is my first supplement review on here so I bare with me here. This will be quite a long review but I want to give detail. I have been using Vasotropin for a month now and have had quite the experience with it. I decided to try this after reading all the anticipation about this product. I have used other nitric oxide products before, with Nanostim being my favorite so far. I will give an example of how this product has worked for me on one of my workout days. My diet on this day was as follows.
Breakfast- Syntha 6 shake with cup of oatmeal and a handful of blueberries. Supplement with CLA, Multivitamin(gnc), glutamine,Fish Oil, A-HD

Meal 2- 6 eggs(5 whites/1 whole), spinach, home made salsa, whole grain bread slice.

Meal 3- Can of tuna along with spring mix salad, salsa, olive oil, sweet potato.

Meal 4- 5 oz. chicken breast, sweet potato, spinach, salsa, avocado.

Meal 5(pre-workout)- 4. oz tilapia, 2 slices of whole grain bread. This is where I added 6 pills of Vasotropin(full dosage). This is 1 - 1 1/2 hours before my workout.

Post Workout was Syntha 6 shake with creatine monohydrate(gnc brand) washed down with 2 gulps of grape juice for insulin spike.

Meal 6- Tilapia again, with spinach.

Meal 7- Casein shake, then bed right after along with ZMA.

Now this day was my shoulder/arms day.

Dumbbell shoulder press, rear delt fly machine(I do have shoulder issues due to an injury in high school which broke my collar bone), lateral raises, shrugs, cable extension(tricep exercise, don't know exact name sorry), and finally barbell curls along with hammer curls. Typically, I do 3 sets till failure with 6-12 reps.

Now knowing my body well enough, I can honestly say the pump increased. My shoulders were on fire, and my arms felt like balloons. My focused increased. I usually grunt on the last rep but for some reason I did not while on vasotropin, yet still every set was till failure with intensity. The best part about this product was the recovery time between sets. I would go to failure and feel the burn, but that would be gone within 10 seconds after the set and I felt like I could do another set right after the previous one. I was a lot more vascular, even more than I am when taking Nanostim, even with my bf% being slightly high after being just 4 weeks into my cutting phase.

The pump was great, and the product deff. creates more muscle tears. I was extremely sore the next day which I have not felt in a while. Very effective NO product.

The value was pretty good, yet I still prefer Nanostim, as it is cheaper and I have had the best pumps of my life with it. I am not even a fan of muscletech products, but I have found Nanostim to be the most effective for the price.

Great product by Gaspari Nutrition. Would def. recommend to anyone who wants to try something new in NO. My body reacted well and I def. enjoyed using this product.

This is my first review, let me know how I did and how I can improve ! Thank you !
    mhseaver670
    mhseaver670

Joined: 1/2011
    Reviews: 78
    Reputation: +2485
    great review, im eyeballing this stuff myself.

Tsunami2k
    Tsunami2k

Reviews: 50
    Reputation: +879
    Yeah I almost ordered it... but after doing some research, I'm going to just give Beet Root extract (the base of this product) a chance before forking out the cash for vasotropin.

Geolimberty
    Geolimberty

Joined: 7/2012
    Reviews: 2
    Reputation: 0
    I am just finishing a bottle and the pumps were great taking 6 tabs. I started out at 3 but now I'm up to 6 and I don't know if I'm just getting used to the pumps but I still notice them but not like in the beginning. Still I did like it.

Reply #4:

Joined: 1/2012
    Reviews: 80
    Reputation: +2331
    Damn, this review was my first, kind of weird how much of a bro I was. Stuff is pretty good still, just doesn't hit me like it use to.

Reply #5:
    AjayJohnson
    AjayJohnson

Joined: 3/2013
    Reviews: 0
    Reputation: 0
    So after reading these reviews, I notice many of the users complaining of taking 2 doses on training days, but the label says nothing of this.. I'm not sure what to make of it?

September 24, 2013

Matticus777

September 24, 2013
    Vasotropin by Gaspari Nutrition Review:

I decided to try this product looking for more vascularity and pumps in the gym. I expected to get those rope sized veins popping out of my skin. This product directed you to eat carbs with it to see the best results. If you are insulin sensitive when you intake carbs it automatically makes you more vascular. This stuff did not help one bit.

Dosaging: They say you were supposed to take three capsules with a meal. I did that, then when it didn't make me feel any more of a insane pump in the gym I upped the dosage. I ended up taking six of these bad boys and still nothing.

I believe pump supplements just make the lifting experience more enjoyable. This product truly did nothing for me. If you are looking for a really solid pump product I loved Iforce Hemavol!

Don't waste your money on pump supps! Especially this awful one!
    Pros:
    Cons:
      • Still Gotta Use A Pre-workout For Full Effects
      October 12, 2012

Age: 37

October 12, 2012
       The reviews seem to be overall pretty good for Vasotropin so I was sad that I wasn't getting the same results. I went through the whole bottle and only 2 days I noticed that I felt that "pump" and my veins were more noticably visible. The other days I got either absolutely no results or a headache.

I wake up at about 5:30 am and have breakfast. I wait till about 6:15 and take 4 pills. I get to the gym about 7am. I am a buck eighty five and 6'2.

I am not lifting all that heavy but I do light weight reps down to failure. I spend about 45 minutes in the gym.

How did I discover SR - I was comparing prices of products and then got lost for about 2 hours in the forums reading about products.

I decided to write this review to let everyone know my results with Vasotropin and basically to see if anyone else had the same experience with the product. I have tried other Gaspari products (big fan of SuperPump Max)

I had been using Nitrix for several months and wasn't really getting much out of it so I decided to try Vasotropin.

Side Effects: Headaches

How can this product be improved? Not sure about this one, most likely I was not using it right but I like to try new products hoping to find something that works for me.

Since I didn't get any noticeable results I am not going to use Vasotropin again but I am still a Gaspari Fan.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • I Got It On Sale
        Isplisgardt
        Isplisgardt

Joined: 2/2011
        Reviews: 17
        Reputation: +650
        NO products are hit and miss. I used some samples and took 3 with 60g of carbs then 3 an hour later and then hit the gym 45 minutes after that and it worked well

Joined: 10/2012
        Reputation: +10
        @Isplisgardt - Thanks for the input. I think part of teh problem was I wasn't taking enough carbs before, it is tuff when workingout early. I will have to try it again but when I am bulking and eating a lot more, this may be more beneficial.

August 10, 2012

shotcalla

Reviews: 4

Age: 28

August 10, 2012
         The pumps were great. This is a nitrate dominant product so its a new experience for me. I have really only messed with carbs and arginine which both give me great pumps. The nitrates gave me a little bit of chest peains (at least i think it was the nitrrates) but the pumps were decent. I would stack with arginine for max pumps.

A little expensive too...
        July 18, 2012

Age: 21

July 18, 2012
         I have recently been a fan of taking NO pills along with my pre workout because I'm getting increasingly more addicted to the pump haha... In the latest muscular developments they have advertised this product a lot. The store I work at had a ton of samples for the employees so I got almost a full months worth.

Price (NA): honestly we haven't started carrying it I only used a bunch of samples so idk exactly what it costs.

Effectiveness (9): it's really hard to rate anything a 10, however the serving size said 3, I took 6 (about 1 hour pre) and for ridiculous pumps. I was doing shoulders and had a complete upper body pump. Fantastic, all you guys know how much better your workout is when your skin in thin and can barely drink your shake!

Dosing (7): uhhhhh these tablets are weird shape and consistency made them a little tough going down. I know I took 6 but even 3 took about 16oz of water to flush down.

All in all a great NO. If you can swing it in your budget definitely give it a shot. I'd say 1-1 1/2 hours pre is perfect. Favorite day was a chest/back in which I completely filled out a 2x big T :)
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Crazy Pumps
        • Tabs Are Awkward And Easy To Choke On

Joined: 10/2010
        Reviews: 28
        Reputation: +2203
        love this stuff man i take about 5, have you tried Vein yet

Reputation: +73
        Ya I got some samples of it, how'd you like it?

Joined: 10/2010
        Reviews: 28
        Reputation: +2203
        It was actually pretty good saw a good pump how did u like it

Reply #4:

Reputation: +73
        Haven't tried it yet. I have a ton of NO tabs so I try diff ones diff days! Nanostim is still my favorite tho

May 4, 2012

May 4, 2012
         Okay here is review for vasotropin

Effectiveness 8/10
        I started takeing this with just three pills with a carb meal in the morning I wanted to bottle to last me over a month and I have to say at first the pumps were good but after two weeks the pumps wore off and I was kinda ***ed so I uped it to four and they came slighty back but then I found the secret gaterade simple carbs make this stuff work amazing at least for me I still recomed complex carbs but add some simple carbs to the mix and boooom so on my last week I took the full six pills as a per workout and I was even more ***ed that I missed almost a full month of crazy pumps I mean wow they blew up with six pills def take the full six with this product great pumps almost to much for me

Value 10/10 I got these for $25 on the price comparison on supp warehouse I think thats a great price for a full month

Overall 9/10 I rate this very high due to my last week exp with this for $25 and the results I got I am very plesed with this I think you should give it a shot if you have the chance

My stack during this was sci fit kre akaline, scifit ZMA, whey protein, multi, fish oil, and super pump max on some days when I needed it

Thanks for reading hope this helps anyone looking in to this
        adams123
        adams123

Joined: 6/2011
        Reviews: 10
        Reputation: +25
        Have you taken Plasmajet? and if so how does it compare?

Reputation: +13
        I took plasma jet so long ago I really can't remeber which is better but if I had a choice I would say vasotropin due to the fact that it's cheaper less pills and timeing is much easier

May 2, 2012

Age: 21

May 2, 2012
         I thought I'd give Vasotropin a try as I always enjoy trying new supplements. There were mixed reviews so I was sceptical as to how effective it would be, but I bought it anyway.

The first time I tried it I took 5 pills with a sweet potato around 45 mins - 1 hour before my workout. I also take Jack3d or 1MR with most of my workouts. I arrived at the gym and started on a cable tricep workout just to assess if I could create the 'pump'. And boy did this stuff work. My arms completely swelled up and grew in size, the pump was insane. My lats widened and I felt like a beast!

I continued to do a chest and tri's session and it was really good. The only downside to this supplement is that the peak of the pump doesn't seem to last long. If you want to make the most out of it then don't hang around waiting for weights or have long rest sets as this seems to be what kills the pump.

I've had 3 workouts using Vasotropin so far and they have all been amazing. This product 100% does what it says on the bottle.

Now you'll see I mentioned I took Vasotropin with my pre-workout supplement Jack3d or 1MR. I don't know if taking both contributes to how effective the pump is as I haven't tried it without a pre workout. I'd imagine that to maximise the pump you should take with a pre workout though!

Overall I think this is a great supplement if you miss having greats pumps in your workouts. However, I'm not sure if it is that good value for money just for a bit of extra pump?
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Increased Vascularity
        • Crazy Pumps

Reputation: +13
        Good review but I would advise againts takeing a stim product with this due to the fact that stims close veins and a pump product opens them you see what I mean I would advise a low stim product like super pump max or lit up also when I was on this when I drank this with gatorade the pumps were even better

Joined: 5/2012
        Reputation: +1
        Thanks for your advice. I'll give this a try. When do you take the gatorade? Instead of carbs or... during workout?

Reputation: +13
        I drink it down with the pills in my perworkout

April 29, 2012

Reviews: 32

April 29, 2012
         I was very skeptical about using vasotropin, since superpump max was the worst supplement I've ever taken!

But I needed a nitric oxide booster for the first few weeks of my precontest diet(15 weeks,high protein, low carb and fat) also because my friend suggested it(owns a supplement store). I don't naturally have tons of vascularity and I love vascularity! So I was hoping for the best, and I was pleased to say the least!

EFFECTIVENESS(8)
        ________________

I used Vasotropin first thing in the morning with my 1st meal(protein shake, oats, egg whites) and again then again midday 30 mins prior to my workout, along with my ECA, musclepharm assualt and leukic(future review) and if it wasn't for the assualt I wouldn't have any energy. But I didn't expect Vasotropin to give me insane energy, because at the end of the day its a nitric oxide booster! And a the first few set I felt pumped like never before and an increase in vascularity was visual! The pumps were INTENSE! That why I gave it an 8, it was a great product but two servings daily on workout days is disappointing.

Taste(N/A)
        __________
        Its in tablet form so no rating here, but I must say the tablets were a nice small size!

Value(7)
        ________
        It did last a month which is great, but its still pricey. 2 servings daily on workout days dropped the value. If it was just one serving prior to your workout it wouldve been beta as it wouldve last longer!

Overall(8)
        A very effective nitric oxide booster, the best I've tried so far(starting nanostim from tomorrow) the pumps you get are addictive, so I would instantly recommend it, for the best pumps! Especially pre contest where vascularity will make a difference!

-Fridge
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Increased Vascularity
        • Crazy Pumps
        • 2 Serving Daily On Training Day
        • Still Gotta Use A Pre-workout For Full Effects

Reputation: +13
        Hey just finished my first bottle of this if you take this in the futher try drinking Gatorade with it works even better

Joined: 9/2011
        Reviews: 32
        Reputation: +248
        Yeah bro I wouldve had a carb drink Preferably ALR Chain'd reaction. Prior to my workout. But since I can't have any simple carbs I couldn't, pre contest prep, and my trainer doesn't want me to have simple carbs. But I did find if I ate my brown rice 45 mins prior to my workouts it worked way better! And there's no Gatorade in South Africa LOL! Depressing I'd say

February 28, 2012

ELbarbero

Reviews: 9

Age: 25

February 28, 2012
         I take superpump max,that alone gives me good energy/focus ,I'm not up for the whole stimulant type feeling with jacked and c4..feels like my heart is going too explode (that's just me)...I took vasotropin (3 pills) and oh boy,felt like the energizer bunny,I wanted too do more! But time was running short after hour and half at the gym ,I had energy throughout the day more than usual even after a good workout ...vasotropin stacked with 2 scoops superpump max = WINNIN!!! Lol
          josephobrien
          josephobrien

Joined: 3/2011
          Reviews: 11
          Reputation: +58
          what kind of carb meal did you take with this and how much time b4 gym?

Have you used Vasotropin? Submit your own Review!