SizeOn Maximum Performance

By Gaspari Nutrition
SizeOn Maximum Performance Gaspari Nutrition
7.7/10
(Weighted average based on 43 Reviews)

Ranks #9 of 13 (better than 33%)
in Creatine > Monohydrate
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

I saw some good size gains with just one bottle of this

After trying the Original SizeOn a couple years back, i finally decided to try SizeOn Max, and i have to say i am impressed.

Price/value: When i first looked at this, the first thing i saw was the hefty price tag. I bought this at GNC when it was on sale and it was still 40 dollars, for 24 servings which is pretty darn close to 2 dollars a serving. Thats a bit over my price range for a product like this, but i thought i would try it. I worked out 5 days a week and the bottle lasted me around a month which isnt that bad when you look at it, but per serving, its a bit expensive.

Taste/smell: When i got home i wanted to try it, and when i opened the bottle, i was overwhelmed with the smell of mac and cheese. Seriously, Grape SizeOn smells like mac and cheese. And i thought to myself that it was going to taste like crap. But when i mixed it up (after letting it sit for a while to disolve but ill get to that later), and started to sip it during my workout, it tasted great. Almost like a low sugar kool aid taste but sweeter. its hard to explain, but it was good.

Mixability: A lot of people complain about the mixability of SizeOn but all you have to do is wait 4 or 5 min and let it settle after shaking and any clumps will disappear. There was some major settling at the bottom of my shaker cup, but again give it a few shakes and a little time and that will go away too.

Effectiveness: This is where it gets good. I saw some good size gains with just one bottle of this. Within the first week of this, i would notice little differences in my muscles. Like i would notice my calves start to get bigger, and i made some improvements on my arms and shoulders even after all the water gains went away, along with other bodyparts. As far as strength gains go, they were pretty good. Its not like my 1RMs went up 20 lbs or anything in one bottle, but i could do a weight that i could normally fo for 5 times, and i could do it 7 or 8 times, which is pretty impressive. I also noticed my endurance went up, and i recovered better after workouts. Not to mention the crazy glycogen pumps that i got from SizeOn. Just using this by itsself gave me skin splitting pumps and it was fantastic. But when i stacked it with SuperPump250 and Nitrox 2, i felt like my muscles would explode out of my skin. I would get pumps in my traps from doing squats, it was awesome haha.

Ingredient Profile: It was pretty good. It has around 40 grams of carbs (long and short chain carbohydrates), it contains minerals and electrolytes for hydration, a creatine blend, and added free form amino acids as well as whey hydrolysate (its kind of like pre digested protein for those of you who didnt know) to prevent muscle breakdown and promote anabolism. Overall a pretty impressive list of ingredients, and a step up from the Original. Although i do question the creatine, it has Creapure (monohydrate) which is good, but when the product is supposed to be taked intra-workout which can last up to 2 hours, i just have to think about the stability of it, because normally creatine monohydrate's stability time is a couple minutes, and i wonder if they bonded the creatine to something to make it more stable.

Side Effects: While SizeOn does have a lot of pros, it has a few cons too. I got very bloated during and after workouts that i drank SizeOn with. I did retain some water, and i had blue poo for the rest of the day because the dyes were pretty harsh. it even stained my shaker cup and now it has a tint of purple to it. Overall, not bad considering the benefits.

Overall, a great supplement that i had good success with. In my opinion it owns the intra workout category ingredient wise but its price drags it down a bit. im going to wait until a good sale again before i pick up another bottle.

PS- on off days i took 5 grams of creatine monohydrate to keep creatine levels up. I dont know if it made a difference but i like to think it did.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Pump
  • Helps Recovery
  • Lots Of Dyes
  • Toxic Farts

Posted July 18, 2011
nice review!! this is my favorite creatine thus far broski. i am on green mag and it is also very good but i think size on is better imo.

Thanks!

i agree that it is definately one of the most effective creatines out there, but the only thing keeping me from buying it is the price. I dont have tons of money to throw at supplements, otherwise i would have 20 bottles of it.

I also want to try green mag soon through, but im cycling off creatine for a few weeks but ill get it when the off cycle is over.

hntd

Posted July 18, 2011
Very nice review, something I'd like to add to this. What I'd do is take this to the gym fill it up in the water fountain. Shake a bit, set it down do a warm up set, shake it again and ready to go. It's always full dissolved and I'm warmed up and ready to go!

jdthered

great review man

thanks!

Jpotter21

I think there are much more affordable creatines with a lot better effectivenes

Gaspari Size on. I'm still not 100 percent sure how I feel about this product. I bought it extremely cheap from lockout back in September and have used 5 of the 5 serving tubs. Which equates to a little over a full container. Needless to say I was not overly impressed with Size on. On to the review.

Ingredients- 8/10- I've always wanted to purchase size on for this specific reason. The ingredient profile takes it beyond a normal creatine product. But I still feel like it offered lack luster results compared to what I was expecting. I'll post the ingredient profile here and outline what I feel is pretty unique.

Calories from Fat 0
Protein 7g 13
SizeOn Proprietary Blend 61.5g
-OutLast Insutropin Matrix - Palatinose, D-glucose, Trehalose, Pterostibene
-Protein Synthesis Acceleration Matrix
--Whey Protein Hydrolystae, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Ornithine-L-Aspartate
-PhosphoDrive Endurance Complex
--CreaPure, Creatine MagnaPower, Disodium Creatine Phosphate
-OsmoDrive Advanced Hydraton Complex
--L-Taurine, Sodium Glycerophosphate, Calcium Glycerophosphate, Otassium Glycerophosphate, Sustamine
--Magnesium Glycyl Glutamine

I love the addition of carbs. I think it really makes for a great intra workout drink. It is able to sustain constant energy throughout your workout, while also fueling your muscles with glycogen you could be loosing due to training. So that is definitely a plus. They also use 3 types of creatine. I personally am a big fan of blended creatines as I have seen much more success from them as opposed to just straight mono or any other type of single sourced creatine. So again another plus. The last thing that I really liked the idea of was having the protein. Having whey protein hydrosolate would allow you to have a constant flow of an abundance of all aminos as opposed to just a few. So your feeding your muscles with a rapid digesting protein that is going to work fast. So those are a few things I really thought stood out for me on size on. So on paper I think the ingredients get a 8.

Effectiveness- 7- While I feel like the ingredients looked good on paper, that was honestly all it did for me. I've got to be honest bros I was just not overly impressed with this product. I didn't have an increase in recovery no real major increases in strength. Nothing to really write home about. Too be fair, the containers I picked up from lockout were expired. That may have something to do with the effectiveness of this product. But I really don't know. I do feel like my endurance was slightly better but again nothing really popped out to me with this. I even took a week off to see if I would notice any changes. Nothing. Muscles looked the same still felt the same in the gym. I just didn't get much from this product.

Taste/Smell-7- This smells like dog poo. It does kind of grow on you. But it smelled nothing like grape lol. The taste at first was really rough. I thought it would be extremely sweet but to my surprise it tasted kind of bland. You do get used to the taste and smell after a while.

Sides- I won't rate this, but it is something I want to put in their. This stuff really bloated me up big time. I'm not sure if it was from the protein or the carbs but whatever it was I didn't particularly care for it. I would make sure I wasn't eating right before a workout to see if I could eliminate that feeling but it still stuck with me every workout. I also had horrendous gas on this. I have no idea why. I think it may be because it was expired. But my goodness it was terrible. I was farting and 30 minutes would go by and it would linger in all the rooms I would walk into. It smelled as if it was fresh too almost 30 minutes later. Lol. Everyone in my house hated me.

Value-7- I give it a 7 because I didn't pay full price for this. For 25 servings I only ended up paying like 20 bucks plus shipping. So I give it a 7 for the value at which I paid for. The ingredients lead you to believe it would be quite effective and given the normal value of 33/34 dollars you would hope it would deliver, but I would never pay full price for this product. I just don't think its honestly worth it. You get around a months supply with the normal sized tub which is 24 servings it averages to be a 1.41 a day. Way to much IMO. I just cant justify that.

Overall- 7- I know some of you rave about this, but I truly feel their are much better options out their for a lot cheaper that will also last you a lot longer. I think if you can find it for a decent price its worth a shot to try it, but I certainly wouldn't pay full price for this. I just feel its a tad bit overated. Again, I think their are much more affordable creatines with a lot better effectiveness. Have a good one bros.

• Terrible Smell
  • Minimal Size Gains
  • Toxic Farts

iSamurai

Posted October 10, 2012
Haha toxic farts lingering for 30mins...something doesn't sound right.

taysab23

It is a good product that for some reasons does not get as much glory as it should

Ok.. so I got this as a deal with my superpump 250. Really good product i think. Surprisingly I have not seen good reviews on this. I honestly think it is because of how people were taking it. It worked really good for me and I think it should def be tried.

I'll break this up into energy,...

I'll break this up into energy, strength, endurance, recovery, taste, dosage, side effects, and results.

Energy:ok.. so your probably like "this isn't a pre-workout!!" but yea it has 39 grams of carbs in it. So yea your going to get good energy. Plus it has some b vitamins in it.. not alot like Redline, but some. I was what they have labeled as "Outlast Insutropin Matrix." Don't know for surewhat that means.. but I read up on some of the ingredients and basically it helps boost your insulin so that you absorb more or something like that. Not for sure just vague info. Don't hold me to it. But pretty good energy boost.
Energy: 6 out 10

Strength: I understand why Gaspari recommended to take this right along side with sp250. Theres alot of creatine in this!. Not for sure since the 62.2 grams is not specified on any certain ingredient. But it has three types of creatine in it. Creapure (monohydrate), Creatine MagnaPower(magnesium creatine chelate) and disodium creatine phosphate. It also alot of amino acids in it. All of your bcaas. I do not know why but they specify thats there are 5 grams of l-leucine in it. I notice that why i took some of this as a pre-workout i had a pretty good strength increase.. ill explain how to take it in my dosage.
Strength: 7 out of 10

Endurance: have to say this fo show kept me goin. When I was getting tired and fightin fatigue, this def helped me keep goin. And kept me going strong on that note. I honestly think its because the amino acids in it. I've noticed that taking additional aminos (especially bcaas) keep you endurance up at an all time high. They also have some other stuff in here like l-taurine and a list of other thing in their "OsmoDrive Advanced Hydration Complex." Yea and if you think that sound complicated.. should read the ingredients. Idk but maybe thats why it also kept my endurance high.. not stating just speculating.
Endurance: 9 out of 10

Recovery: as far as compared to like Torrent from Universal nutrition... this doesn't not come close to as good in recovery. I was still significantly sore after my workouts. Especially since I think im training harder than i EVER have. I mean on the jar it says intra to post workout.. but i disagree. I think its more pre to intra. And really its something that you can add to make your pre workout more effective. I mean yes it did keep my recovery time down, but not as much as some other products i've had.
Recovery: 5 out of 10

Taste: I had the grape flavor. You know how the grape flavored toostie roll lollipops taste? yea exactely like that. It did not taste good when I watered it down way too much. I honestly liked the taste.
Taste: 8 out 10

Dosage: ok i took this with sp250.. and took me awhile to figure out how to make it most effective. I normally drank this about 1/3 way into my workout. I would put one quarter scoop into my 20 oz. shaker bottle, and repeat that 4 times. The other way that i took it that I liked alot better was this... I would driank one scoop of my sp250, then immediately drink a half scoop of this. Then I would drink a half scoop of sp 250 then a quarter scoop of size on, then repeat the process. That worked ALOT better.. i also drank atleast half a gallon of just water along with all the water i drank with the sp250 and size on.
Dosage: well i never went over one scoop.

Side effects: the only side effect that was this stuff made me soo thirsty. I mean i sweat alot, but i drink ATLEAST a gallon of water a day. I usually drink about a gallon just during my workouts. But as soon as I got done taking a sip of this stuff, I was immediately thirsty. Also I got bloated. I know thats because of the creatine monohydrate in it. But it was mild at that.
Side Effects: dry, and or just thirsty mouth, and some bloating.

Results: Noticeable strength increase, and I'm leaner but i think thats due to the sp250 and my workouts. Although I have lost body fat percentage in the past 4 weeks i've had this, I have noticed that I have more water weight than before. I do look alot more muscely however. I am the same weight but alot stronger. it def helped in strength and muscle size, but not soo much in burning fat i think.
Results: bigger muscles, increase in strength, more endurance

So... that all being typed..(i think im getting carpal tunnel haha) it is a good product that for some reasons does not get as much glory as it should I think. It should be tried atleast once. I am once again surprised with how good gaspari's products are. Gaspari=legit crap. Give it a try.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Grape Flavor Taste Like Grape Flavored Toostie Roll Lollipops
  • Good Creatine
  • Excess Water Weight

Posted October 24, 2010
Did you notice any loss of strength or size after you stopped taking it?

Posted October 24, 2010
no not really, but I def can not go as long as i did while I was on this. Its a good product should try it. Stack it with superpump250 its pretty good.

mjh34

Posted October 24, 2010
Nice review man, I'm using this at the moment. I think they specify how much Leucine is in it as this is a key ingredient that lots of people like to use, and showing the dose demonstrates that there's a good amount in there.

P.S. You're looking great especially for your age, nice to see you're aware of your own weak points chest etc, keep it up, good to see reviews from someone who I can see is credible.

Posted October 24, 2010
thanks bro.. yea i really did like size on.. it was a good product.

And its coold now because im seeing huge inmprovement in my chest and calves now that i've found the way I have to stimualte them.

Clipper83

This product isn't horrible, I just feel it is unnecessary

I'm sure we all remember when "power" let us all know of a clearance on SizeOn. Thank God for allstarhealth! Anyway I picked up 8 of those small tubs(almost 2 tubs worth) and finally finished them all. I have some extra time on my hands and decided to write up a review.

SizeOn is Gaspari's...

SizeOn is Gaspari's intra workout creatine. It is intended to aid in recovery and keep creatine saturation. It is also supposed to help in strength gains.

Profile:7/10
I do like the profile to a certain degree. I won't go over every ingredient, but the ones that stand out to me are the sugars, the creatine, and BCAAs. I feel that the creatine is pointless because I personally don't prefer to take my creatine intra. The BCAAs are a nice addition, and so is the sugar. I will explain later why I like the sugar content. Pretty simple product in my opinion.

Taste and Mixability: 7.5/10
I'll be honest, I did not care for the flavor. The grape just seemed to linger in my stomach. Doing rear delt flyes sucked because it felt as if I was going to puke, this was due to all the sugar. It mixed decently. Would take a good 10 seconds to shake and there was always foam, but the foam clears within 2 minutes so it's not too bad.

Effectiveness:8/10
This honestly wasn't the best intra I have used. I found my recovery to be faster in between sets, which I accredit to the BCAA content. I felt the creatine to be useless intra, but then again I guess it does help keep saturation so it can't be that bad. I also like the sugar content for one reason. I am currently on a bulk, and I found the easiest way for me to bulk is to add more fast digesting carbs around my workouts. While the sugar content is nice, I could honestly just drink Gatorade, add some bcaas, and add some creatine to it and have a similar product. That is what I found this product to be, an expensive Gatorade. While it did help me put on some weight(up 23 lbs. since march), I could have easily gotten those carbs through other drinks.

Some of you guys might say I left out the protein. Honestly, 7 grams of protein is next to nothing. I prefer to get most of my protein through whole foods, and I can get 7 grams of protein by taking a big bite out of a chicken breast. I don't care if it is hydrolyzed, protein is protein to me.

Value:6/10
While I did get it very cheap, I will base this off of online prices(No one here would ever buy this for $80 at GNC right?). You can get this pretty cheap on allstarhealth. The question is do you really need it? Like I said before, I could easily just get Gatorade and some creatine/bcaa product, and mix them together; it would be a lot cheaper, and I would get the same results.

Overall:7/10
This product isn't horrible, I just feel it is unnecessary. If you love using supplements, and are on a bulk like I am, this can help you add some carbs in your diet. It can also help with creatine saturation. The BCAAs are a nice addition, but I recommend XTend or MBCAA for that. I might buy this again, but only if they are on clearance.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Helps Recovery
  • Creatine Quantity Not Shown

Posted September 3, 2012
They use hydrolyzed because your body uses whole proteins much better than free amino acids.

In my opinion this is what makes sizeon stand out so much to other intras. Why only have 3 or 4 amino acids when you can have rapid whole protein.

Do you ever eat a bite of chicken breast while working out?

Like cyro has said its a 3 in 1 product.
you will see in my review of it.

Posted September 3, 2012
It's just not that serious to me . I guess we can't all agree on everything eh?

Posted September 3, 2012
nothing wrong with the review just dont agree like you said and thats fine. Just thought it was an interesting take on this product.

Just shooting this out there.

If its not all that serious why spend so much on supplements or even use them?

Posted September 3, 2012
Like I said in the first sentence, there was a clearance on them. Got 40 servings for $20 and I wanted to try it out.

Posted September 3, 2012
i get the clearence. I bought a ton load too I mean in general. If you dont take things too seriously why even add supplements?

Posted September 4, 2012
Why not? I find them to help, yet I use them as I see I use/need for them. I find I NEED a joint support product because I have problems in many areas, and I found a USE in SizeOn to add more carbs BCAAs to my diet. Thought it would be a fun product to try out.

bristol

Awesome recovery

When I first got put on to "size on" through a couple guys at the gym who spoke highly of it, I did not know whether to get the max performance or the pre contest. I just know that these 2 guys loved the stuff and said it tasted like kool aid. SOLD.

So I went with "max performance". I...

So I went with "max performance". I was already 205 lbs (6'1''), but my waist is small, so I don't mind a "bloat". Good choice.

TASTE
In the last 6 months, I have been through 4 tubs of size on max performance. I have tried the fruit punch (tastes like kool aid (: ) and grape twice. Grape and fruit punch are vastly superior in flavor to lemon.

BLOAT
Not noticeable for me. After I work out, there is perhaps a small bloat. But I have gained 5 lbs in the last few months (on this size on-jack3d stack) and there is no noticeable bloat or water retention. 205 lbs-210 lbs, no BF% change. Pretty good.

SUSTAINED ENERGY
This is what I really like about size on. Towards the end of my workout, I definitely have some extra energy from the carbs in this stuff. For example, if I do a chest and tricep day, after my bench and incline dumbell presses, I used to get worn out and struggle through triceps. Now, I honestly have a little more "natural" energy (as opposed to the jack3d which feels like a stimulant energy).

Recovery
Awesome. No creatine has helped me as much as size-on. I don't mean to sound like a Gaspari fan-boy (I don't care for any of their other products) , but this stuff is legit in terms of next day recovery. I feel a lot more fresh.

COMPARISON
I understand size-on is more expensive than some other intra workouts, but I have tried them all. Every single one of the major ones. Size on is way better than the one for $10 less, so I am very happy to buy a tub every single month.

This is a staple of my supplement stack now, along with a good pre workout like 1-mr or jack3d, protein, a multi and Fish Oil.

I would try it for yourself and if it helps your recovery as much as it helped mine, I bet you will keep using it for 6 months and counting like me.

• Worth The Money

nice review bro

Manimal

Solid Review

Posted July 20, 2010
Did you notice any strength gains with this product

bristol

Posted July 20, 2010
EW, it is really borderline. I have reached a point where I am having difficulty getting "stronger" on my key lifts naturally. Before I started taking size on, I was benching 315 LEGAL style for reps, and have a good squat. So i did not see significant "strength" increases.. but my recovery improved dramatically.

If you are new to the gym (I have been hitting it hard for 7 years or something, at least 4 times a week) then you will get strength gains.

Posted July 20, 2010
Yeah. I heard good things about the recovery from this product. I do more strength training then building so i was looking for a good intra-workout supp. to help build some good size and strength

Mediocre Intra, but a good Creatine

At first glimpse, SizeOn looks to be a very promising supplement: Creatine, BCAAs, Carbs, Protein. Throughout my run with it however, I didn't find myself particularly impressed or "wowed" by SizeOn.

Profile: 8/10
60.8g Proprietary Blend

Outlast Insutropin Matrix-...

Profile: 8/10
60.8g Proprietary Blend

Outlast Insutropin Matrix-
Palatinose, D-glucose, Trehalose, Pterostilbene
Protein Synthesis Acceleration Matrix-
Whey Protein Hydrolysate, L-Leucine(5g), L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Ornithine-L-Aspartate
PhosphoDrive Endurance Complex-
Creapure, Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Disodium Creatine Phosphate
OsmoDrive Advanced Hydration Complex-
L-Taurine, Sodium Glycerophosphate, Calcium Glycerophosphate, Potassium Glycerophosphate, L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine, Magnesium Glycyl Glutamine

180 Calories- Og Fat/ 39g Carbs/ 7g Protein

Unfortunately, SizeOn is in a proprietary blend, so it is difficult to judge the profile. Not too sure how much creatine the blend has in it, but through "critical thinking" I determined that:

The Outlast Insutropin [Carb] Matrix is about 39g.
The Protein Syntesis Matrix is about 17g (assuming a 2:1:1 BCAA ratio)

This leaves close to 5 grams on the table for their Creatine and Hydration Complex. I think it's safe to say there is around 3-4g of Creatine total.
I really enjoy this Profile. Most of the ingredients they use are pure and well sourced (Creapure, MagnaPower, Palatinose, Sustamine).

I purchased this to use as a creatine and not so much as an intra, but welcomed the fusion. I will break it up into both categories(Intra/Creatine) though.
SizeOn as an Intra-
I personally didn't care for SizeOn during my workout. I didn't notice much between set recovery
or reduced fatigue during my sets. I did however feel I could workout for hours on end. I allot this to the carbohydrate blend, and possibly the protein addition as well. Lately 360Sport and Finaflex BCAA/SAA have been better intra workout supplements than SizeOn.
SizeOn as a Creatine-
I really enjoy the creatine blend in SizeOn. I wish it was dosed a bit higher, but I responded well to it either way. I started to notice the benefits of the creatine about 1.5-2 weeks into the bottle. My biggest problem with SizeOn as a creatine source was that it was designed to be used during your workouts so it has a bunch of simple carbs that you wouldn't want to consume on rest days. I actually ended up picking up a bottle of Cellucor's creatine to use on the days that I didn't workout just to make sure I was staying saturated. I know other reviews have mentioned some bloating after consuming SizeOn; I myself never experienced any.
Aside from the Creatine and Intra aspects of SizeOn, I found that it made it much easier to hit my caloric/macro goals (currently running a bulk). I also tried using it post workout twice, but found that the 20oz of liquid was a bit more than I wanted to consume after a grueling workout.

Taste/Mixability: 6/10
I had the Arctic Lemon Ice flavor. Tasted almost like orange juice from concentrate, but a little bit more lemon-esque. I can't really say the taste was bad, it was just too intense, especially for an intra.
SizeOn also had some settling issues. It mixed completely fine, but if it sat around for a minute or two, there would be a bunch of sediment at the bottom of my shaker. Easily solved by a quick swirl or shake, just had to do it everytime I took a drink.

I picked my bottle up on clearance at my local GNC for around $15. From what I've seen online, it will run you about $30-$35. It really isn't that great of a deal for 24 servings (lasts about a month), but you would be purchasing an intra and a creatine in one, so it could save you some money there, especially if you like to add a carb powder to your BCAAs. Then it would be like 3 different supps in one.

The only time I would recommend this is as a creatine supplement. I didn't notice enough intra workout benefits to suggest this as a replacement for BCAAs or Gatorade during a workout. I think it would be most beneficial during a bulk due to the added carbs, which will help reach your macros.

• Hard To Stay Saturated On Rest Days
  • Creatine Quantity Not Shown
  • Mixability

Great product for anyone, a MUST for hardgainers

this product is PERFECT for a winter bulk. i used an entire tub of it while i was doing more heavy lifting, with drop sets to volume. i was not doing any cardio, and my diet is spot on with bulking. i put on probably 5 lbs in a month, but my strength and fullness were the most noticeable. i was able to continue through my workouts without feeled depleted and i can remember a few specific times i was hitting it so hard with such heavy weight i turned and saw the whole gym staring! The reason i say this product is perfect for a winter bulk is that you can bloat and if youre built like me you need to stay as lean as possible.

Value (6): the one bad thing about this product is that its expensive. at gnc we sell it for $80, its on sale sometimes but is still painful to buy. i dont have a problem staying full and gaining weight so i only use this product to get outa plateaus or put on some december muscle haha.

Taste (7): i have used the lemon ice and it wasnt bad. i wasnt excited to drink it but it went down no problem and next time i would like to try grape.

Effectiveness (9): like i said before, this product is great for adding strength and a foundation for muscle. obviously diet and training are going to lead to the most muscle, however if both of those are in place you can see awesome gains. i noticed the most benefit on leg and back day. the larger muscle groups needed the steady flow of carbs and my glycogen stayed full. pumps were fantastic.

Great product for anyone, a MUST for hardgainers!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Dense And Full

Seanw

Posted June 2, 2012
Hey don't shope at gnc you will get ripped off hardcore. Shope online you can get size on max for under $30 at supp warhouse and other places online but good review man.

Posted June 2, 2012
I work at Gnc brotha.. I get 30% off on top of any sale price so I can get it cheaper than anywhere. But yes I know our prices are a joke

Mooselini

Posted June 2, 2012
Good review man, also allstarhealth.com is having a blowout sale of these but they are the small size I got 8 of them for $23 shipped

Posted June 2, 2012
Haha, I didn't know you worked at GNC so do I! lol, which state?

Posted June 2, 2012
Fresno, CA! We are a franchise and the busiest store in the area.

Posted June 3, 2012
Just like to add, the Grape flavour is pretty horrible.
I have since dulled my senses to it :P

Rush94

Overall, I recommend this for anyone looking to add some size and endurance

I went into taking the product with very low expectations. A tub was given to me by a friend who did not like it, so right off the bat I wasn't very excited about it. But I figured, why let it go to waste? The least I could do was try it out and share the results with all of you fine people.

I have to say, this is a very solid product. The blend of creatine and aminos is a great intra workout addition. I stopped using my purple wrath for a while and sipped on this instead. My endurance was increased significantly, plus I had moderate increases in strength and recovery.

The only downside is the taste. I thought it was dull and a bit chalky. It settled at the bottom very quickly so I found myself shaking it between sips. But I can see past all of this if I get the benefits.

Overall, I recommend this for anyone looking to add some size and endurance.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Helps Recovery

power

I highly recommend trying this for gaining

I had been wanting to try a intra for awhile
due to the fact that I get very hungry during
some of my workouts which can last up to 5
hours. When this happens I would eat chocolate
& sometimes bananas. This worked for me but I
wanted something to better feed my muscles...
I had been wanting to try a intra for awhile
due to the fact that I get very hungry during
some of my workouts which can last up to 5
hours. When this happens I would eat chocolate
& sometimes bananas. This worked for me but I
wanted something to better feed my muscles so
I chose SizeOn Max. for my first intra & was
very pleased.
The first thing that I noticed was that it
tasted great. I had the Wild Berry Punch. It
also mixes easily. It settled some during my
workouts & I would just give it a few shakes
to get it mixed again.
It satisfied my hunger during my workouts. I
would take sips throughout my workout. This
was a big reason that I tried this & I was
very happy.
I gained weight, & got stronger. I got good
recovery from it. This past winter we had a
blizzard & I took it while I shoveled all night & it helped my back recover.
I bought the 24 serving size container from
AllStarHealth.com for 33.59 + 5.95 shipping
& that comes to 1.65 per serving. It is more
expensive than some supplements But I liked
the results & plan on using it again.
It has many ingredients so if you are going
to stack other things with it you may have to
adjust your other supplements. For instance
some weeks I stacked KreAlk with it so on workout days I would take KreAlk only in the
morning & SizeOn during my workout. I recommend looking at all of the ingredients
before you stack other supplements with it.
The bad effects that I had were cramps in my
calves & hamstrings. I stopped doing calf raises & was cautious doing dead lifts.
It also gave me a little bloat but nothing bad.
I highly recommend trying this for gaining
size & strength. Make sure that you drink
plenty & get enough potassium.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Helps Recovery
  • Worth The Money
  • Good Creatine
  • Wild Berry Punch Tastes Great
  • Little Bloat

nice review 1 question. 5hr sessions? thats a long time bro

power

Posted July 18, 2011
Not all of the time, but if
I am getting ready for arm
wrestling or power lifting
I do some long ones. It may not be the best thing to do,
but a lot of strong man competitors do long sessions also.

This product is very expensive

hey guys, ive been visiting this site for the past year or two to see what others have to say but this is my first review. hopefully it will help some of yall out.

Seriously, this is the most effective, solid supplement I have ever used. I have tried just about everything there is on the market searching for a supplement that actually does what it says it will. I'm on my 3rd container (the big, month-long supply one) of this stuff and it does wonders. the first container i used i stacked with MRI's Black Powder as my pre-workout, and i gained about 8 pounds in a month with proper dieting (which for me is ridiculous; its impossible for me to gain weight). For my second bottle, i didnt take any pre-workout because i wanted to see how SizeOn would do on its own. I actually gained 10 pounds the next month! like i said, im currently on my 3rd container and its still working great.

EFFECTIVENESS: 9/10
its simple; it does what it says it will. it doesn't say it will transform you into a Monster in a month, because it wont. no supplement will. but with this product i noticed my muscles looking fuller, an increase in my lifts at least every week, and the next day i was alot less sore than without the product. it says it will give you results fast, which it will. but you have to make sure your workouts are intense and you aren't cutting corners or you are just wasting your money. The only bad side effect is when you first take it, you will feel bloated and halfway through the workout you will get worn out. STICK WITH IT!! I know it sounds weird but it goes away after about 3-4 uses and then it does it's job.

VALUE: 7/10
This product is very expensive. it's base price is $80.... but i would never buy it not on sale. GNC almost always has it on sale, and when you combine it with your Gold Card discount (which i always do) you can get it for around $45. So, when discounted, its worth the money.

OVERALL: 8/10
I would give it a perfect rating but the price is just really high without any discounts. It does what it says it will do, and is a great supplement to add to your training regimen.

Like i said it's my first review so im sure yall will have questions about things i might need to clear up, feel free to ask questions.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Helps Recovery

jmlstocks

Posted June 13, 2011
Great first review! Keep em coming

Dfost115

Posted June 13, 2011
Very good first review. There are a lot of stores where you can get this cheaper than 45. $2 per serving is ridiculous imo.

Posted June 13, 2011
thanks guys; and unfortunately GNC has a monopoly over my area haha, they're the only supplement store within about 15 miles of me. hopefully yall can find it for less money.

Dfost115

Posted June 13, 2011
That sucks man. I buy online. And i just noticed the similarity in our usernames. Haha