Real Mass

By: Gaspari Nutrition

Real Mass is a Weight Gainer manufactured by Gaspari Nutrition. It is a protein based supplement that has additional calories from carbohydrates and fats. It is meant to add additional calories for the body in order to assist with weight and muscle mass gain.

What should I take with Real Mass?
courage
  April 27, 2010

Does what it supposed to do--puts on mass! The addition of 4-hydroxyisoleucine is awesome to help control blood sugar when loading up on protein and carbs. The ratios are pretty good as far as carbs and protein and GOOD fats go.

Chocolate tasted good, uses the MyoFusion protein as you can tell, and mixes easily but is quite thick. Use plenty of water. Only issue I had was a little extra gas. Thanks Gaspari for a great gainer!
  • Extra Gas

After falling in love with Gaspari Nutrition's MyoFusion(vanilla flavor) i decided to give Real Mass a shot.

Serving Size3Scoops(150g)

Dietary Fiber 6g 24%
Sugars 14g **
Protein 50g 100% 66g

-Taste/Texture: 10
To me Myofusuion vanilla is the best tasting protein i have ever tried, so since Real Mass is formulated with MyoFusion i thought it would be a good product to try, and to my surprise i was right. The flavor is just a tad bit diffrent than MyoFusion, but not by much and still vary enjoyable and i looked forward to this after every workout, and to my surprise it did not taste much diffrent when mixed with milk compared to water. When i mixed this in my blender bottle it came out nice and thick like a milkshake, but when mixed in a blender it becomes very light and foamy like, not sure how i would compare it but i would say kind of like cool whip but i little bit heavier, wich personally i didnt mind because it still taste's great.

-Mixability: 6.5
when i mixed this using my blender bottle w/water i had to trouble maybe a lump or two but nothing bad, but when you add milk or try mixing it with a cheaper shaker cup it get's alot more difficult and clumpier. obviously mixing it in a blender will is the best option but make sure you just mix it for a few seconds because the longer you mix the foamier it gets. On a side note this stuff is pretty messy, so try not to spill it. It is not as bad as waxy maize products but it is a bit similar.

-Value: 8
I paid $35 dollars for 6lbs. 18 servings per tub, which is a reasonable price for a weight gainer. I took one serving a day which lasted me a little over a month.

-Effectiveness: 8
Did what it says gained about 4lbs in the time i finished the tub. I took 1 serving a day(post workout), of course i know my diet played majority of the role. The container state's a few ridiculous claims IMO. Like "Efficiently Drives Anabolic Protein Synthesis and Glycogen Resynthesis, Harnesses the Insulinotropic Power of 4-Hydroxyisoleucine, Maximal Bioavailability Assurance with GaspariZymeâ„¢ Proteolytic Enzyme Complex". Seems to me like they are just trying to catch people's attention but that's not the reason i purchased it.

-Overall: 8.5
IMO this is a good option for people wanting add calories to their diet. most other weight gainers that have 1k+ calories per serving are ridiculous. I would purchase this product again in the future, but for now i want to try Pro Complex Gainer a try, so for now i will hold off on the purchase.

• Great Company
  • Great Value
  • Extra Gas
  • Messy

• Ecko3389

Sorry for my spelling :)
  • henrig11
    February 10, 2011

Im a little confused on how it lasted you over a month? did you buy two tubs?
  • Ecko3389

Meant 2 weeks, dunno why i put a month thnx for letting me know
  May 12, 2010

Used this as a weight gainer with a PH cycle(SD 15mg 2x ED/H-50 25mg 2x ED stack) along with a 30 day GVT routine. 25lbs later i would say i am quite pleased. Only other proetien i took was ON 100% Casein at night. PWO I would take Jack3d and IWO i would sip SizeOn. 1 shake before workout, 1 after , 1 during the day and 1 at night.
  • Mixes Easy

• patdelaney
    May 12, 2010

Sounds like one serious stack. Good sh*t bro
  • davidmmet
    May 12, 2010

Thanks, i knew i had to up the carbs and protein and for the $$ this looked like they way to go. My next German Volume/PH bulking cycle wont be until Novemeber but i will go back to this as the weight gainer i use.
fireems
  December 18, 2009

Wow. this stuff was good. I went through a tub of the chocolate flavor.
The chocolate flavor is excellent. You can mix it in water or milk for a great taste. It mixes well, its one of the few weight gainers I've seen where you can mix it in a shaker and not have clumps.
The texture is smooth and light. It doesnt give you a heavy or full feeling and I had no digestive issues.
For effectiveness, I'm not going to be...
Wow. this stuff was good. I went through a tub of the chocolate flavor.
For effectiveness, I'm not going to be one of those people on here saying that 'i gained 10 pounds of muscle' becuase I find that rediculous. Did I gain some weight? Yes I did. However training and eating right im sure had more of an impact, and Real Mass only assisted in those gains. I do recommend this product though. I think gaspari's a great company and had no complaints with this product.
  • Great Company
  • Mixes Easy
  • Light Texture.
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.