Gaspari Nutrition Plasma Jet

Plasma Jet Gaspari Nutrition
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (69 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 96% (Well Trusted)
This product has been reported as discontinued.

LOWEST Prices for Plasma Jet (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy Plasma Jet Thousands of Supplements! Buy Plasma Jet
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250 Reviews
SuperPump250 (250 Reviews)
USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
Jack3d (1006 Reviews)
MHP Dark Matter Reviews
Dark Matter (109 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion Reviews
MyoFusion (178 Reviews)
8.9

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Yok3d Reviews
Yok3d (90 Reviews)
Body Fortress Super NOS Pump Reviews
Super NOS Pump (51 Reviews)
Force Factor Force Factor Reviews
Force Factor (49 Reviews)
4.5
BSN Nitrix Reviews
Nitrix (48 Reviews)
7.1

Related Forum Topics

Plasma Jet + D-pol. Is it overkill?
I was thinking about stacking plasma jet with d-pol soon since I will be cycling...

Plasma Jet good or bad??
Just wanted to get some feedback on this stuff. Bought a box after hearing how e...

Plasma Jet? is it worth all the hype and all the $$$$$ it costs?
All i hear latley is how amazing this product is but 10 pills and only taking it...

Does anyone else get sleepy when taking Plasma Jet?
I took one sample blister pack of plasma jet for my workout today, and for some ...

Mixing Dark Rage and Plasma Jet?
anybody have any ideas on mixing dark rage and plasama jet ? guy at gym said it ...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Plasma Jet is a high power nitric oxide product from Gaspari. It has had good results for those who have used it and for the most part users are happy that they purchased it.

With that being said, many users comment that each serving has a lot of pills and the price for how many doses you get is high.

Plasma Jet Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Plasma Jet Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Pump And Vascularity (32)
    • Increased Energy (20)
    • Builds Muscle (20)
    • Decreased Fatigue (17)
    • Expensive (21)
    • Capsules Taste Terrible On The Tongue (13)
    • Minor Head Rush Or Headache Sometimes After Intake (8)
    • Stomach Pains After Taking (7)
    March 2, 2010

March 2, 2010
     I'm just about done with my first box of Plasma Jet. I have only two blister cards left. I have only taken one other N.O pill and it was MRI- NO2 Black. I thought Plasma Jet put it to shame. It is a little bit pricey but much much cheaper on the internet. Worth every penny in my opinion. When i work out with this stuff, i dont get tired and its kinda scary sometimes ill admit lol but you will love it. I did a back and chest day with it a few days ago (3 workouts for back, 3 for chest, 4 sets on every workout, also including 4 super sets. Then i did interval sprinting on the treadmill for 20 minutes. My arms and legs were moving as fast as they could but my breathing was the same as it is now, sitting here typing this review. Tell me thats not awesome. You will notice your recovery time in between sets going up as well because i was able to put up more weight on my 3rd and 4th sets. The vascularity is pretty intense like everyone says. The ONLY BAD THING i experienced on this product was yesterday when i decided to take a blister card (1 full serving) 2 days in a row. it says you can take it up to 4 days in a row but no more than 4 times in one week. I was taking a knee in the gym during my bi and tri workout because i was so dizzy and light-headed, i couldnt really see lol. dont think im gonna do that again. Every now and then it would give me a small headache for a few minutes after i took it but it would wear off when i started working out. Just take it every other day and it works amazing. Also, if you are the ladies man, you will like this even more. It makes you hard as a rock. I'm talking hanging wet towels on it haha.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Rapid Recovery Time In Between Sets
    • Better Breathing
    • Decreased Fatigue
    Reply #1:

Joined: 5/2010
    Reputation: +501
    i've heard that you can take this with other pre-workout products. On gaspari.com they said you could stack superpump with it....

Reply #2:

Joined: 11/2009
    Reputation: +3478
    You can stack any N.O enhancer in pill form with PWOs bro. A little exta N.O. and/or Arginine never hurt everyone. N.O. doesnt have all the stimulants PWOs have. I hate seeing people on here that are like- "Plasma Jet gave me no energy what so ever and i wasnt even jittery to get to the gym!!" Well they aren't supposed to. They are primarily there for the added pumps and blood flow for nutrient delivery.

Reply #3:

Joined: 5/2010
    Reputation: +501
    yeah i know if you look at all the products out there that are just straight up aakg... just about every one has low reviews. People mistake a energy for a pump.

Reply #4:

Antell32

Joined: 4/2011
    Reviews: 20
    Reputation: +73
    Ya a lot of people confuse a "pump" with getting "pumped" haha plasma jet has been sitting on the self at work and I pass it everyday debating if I should buy it haha

Reply #6:
    MadMedicMan
    MadMedicMan

Joined: 6/2012
    Reviews: 0
    Reputation: 0
    The head ache is because nitrogen is a vasodialator, so thats a normal side affect along with a little dizziness maybe. good review tho haha

January 21, 2013

odysseus

Reviews: 5

Age: 28

January 21, 2013
     worst product for me everytime i took it i got severe stomach pains to the point where i couldnt workout , so not being able to preform my routine pretty much made this a useless supplement for me.It would also give me headaches plus the capsules tasted horrible espescially when id burp, hopefully it works for others because gaspari makes great products for the most part.
    Pros:
    Cons:
      • Worthless
      • Headache
      • Minor Head Rush Or Headache Sometimes After Intake
      • Stomach Pains After Taking
      • Capsules Taste Terrible On The Tongue
      March 12, 2012

March 12, 2012
       What’s up SR Nation? I’m back again with my 2nd review of the day. I had some down time so I figured I would type up another supp review. This time I’m taking a look at Gaspari Nutrition’s PlasmaJet. I ran one cycle of PlasmaJet about 8 months ago and I saw “decent” results with this Nitric Oxide Maximizer. Nothing special, but it wasn’t a total flop either. So with that, lets get into it.

______________Effectiveness (7/10)___________
      When the product was “on” it was “on!” What I mean by that is throughout the 30-day cycle it was very hard to find the “sweet spot” with this product. Like all nitric oxide products, it can be hard getting the timing right as far as when to take the product. PlasmaJet is a supplement that was definitely hard to get the timing right. I first tried taking the 10-pill dosage as directed (30-60min) before working out. This worked great for the first four days. I swear when I was in the weight room I got the biggest rush of blood to the muscle groups I was targeting. I mean the pump was unbelievable! However, on days 5-8, I didn’t even feel half the pump as the first four days. So I decided to switch up the timing. For days 9-12, I took 5 pills 30min before my workout and then 5 pills literally right before my workout. Once again, I saw an amazing pump for about 3-4 days and then the effectiveness wore off again. I honestly spent the entire cycle messing around with the timing to see if I could get a consistent timed release down. However, I wasn’t able to and before I knew it my cycle was done. Because of this, I have to say that the effectiveness of this product is 7/10. If I could have found my “consistent sweet spot” then this product would have easily been a 10/10. Like I said before, the pumps were absolutely ridiculous! The vascularity was amazing and my strength even went up slightly in my compound lifts. I just wish I could have had those pumps consistently and not once or twice a week.

_________________Value (7/10)_______________
      I am going to keep the value at a 7 because I do believe this product is worth the $30-$40 you will pay for your 30-day supply. If you break it down is comes to about $1.23 per serving, or breaking it down even further, about .12 cents a pill. Not too shabby if you are able to get the timing down!

________________Dosage (3/10)________________
      God in heaven, 10 freaking pills per dose! Are you kidding me? This is more than the Animal products! I think 10 (horse size) pills are a bit much to consume. Especially when you’re trying to time the release of each one. Also, the tastes of these pills are nasty. They taste like medicine, but look like melted copper. Overall, I wasn’t to keen on the dosing, but I got over it.

_______________Side Affects (9/10)___________
      I didn’t experience any side affects really, other than burping up the disgusting taste of the pills throughout my workout. This wasn’t a big enough factor to keep me from taking them though. I did experience some heartburn from time-to-time as well, but once again, nothing serious. Chewing a piece of gum eliminated the nasty aftertaste and burps a majority of the time.

________________Overall (8/10)_______________
      Overall, PlasmaJet was a “good” product. If only I could have gotten the timing down this product would have gotten a 10/10. The pumps were incredible when I experienced them. Honestly the best pumps I have had in the 7 years I have been training. Like I said before, I saw some slight strength gains from this product as well, nothing major. It could have been a placebo effect as well, but who knows. I think I am going to try this product again in the future and experiment with the timing to see if I can finally master it. The only negative thing I have to say about PlasmaJet, other than the timing, is the amount of pills per serving and the taste of the pills. Other than that, I would encourage anyone to try this product out and give me some feedback to see what time of timing you used!

-Lift on!

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Great Pump And Vascularity
      • Rapid Recovery Time In Between Sets
      • Capsules Taste Terrible On The Tongue
      • Requires Consistent Timing
      • 10 Pills
      Reply #1:
      3ullD0zer
      3ullD0zer

Joined: 7/2009
      Reviews: 11
      Reputation: +520
      Great man, very detailed!

Reply #2:

Joined: 3/2012
      Reputation: +28
      Thanks man! Yeah, I'm still new here, but I have read a fair share of good & bad reviews. I figure the ones that help the most are the ones that tend not to leave anything out and are detailed to the last T. So with that, I thank you for your positive feedback!

March 8, 2012

Age: 18

March 8, 2012
       Now I had been wanting to try this product for a very long time, and one day I ran up on it when I was buying a supplement stack from my local sup shop. I was very excited but a bit skeptical. My experience was amazazing! This stuff really worked for me. A bit pricey, especially if you did not (they don't sell it anymore, gaspari discontinued it) for it ran pretty high. Also how you dosed it was a bit weird, but for me how I took it, gave me the sickest pumps and alot more vascularity.

~Effectiveness (10 out of 10)~
      Now alot of people said they took this and it didn't work. Honestly, that has to be with the way they took it. I'll talk about the way I experimented with taking it later. The first time I took this I mixed it with a pre workout and some eaas. I hit the gym within 30 mins and within an hour I felt the "effect" my ears started ringing, that was the first thing I noticed. Then I started noticing that my breathing was far more controlled and I was pushing myself alot harder. The pump was almost painful. My veins were sticking up in places they never were b4. I remember I was doing arms that day. I walked in the bathroom and looked in the mirror and was like... "Holy crap whose that dude with gigantic arms!??!" It was me! lol I don't know if it was because of the pre workout I took that had a crap load of caffeine in it, but I kinda got a little weird at the end. My ears were ringing so badly that I barely could hear anything. And it was not because I had my ipod up too loud.
      So yea my first experience was awesome
      The second go round was not as intense, but still good. I would know it was working when my ears started ringing. As I finished off the box it seemed as if each blister packet had less of an affect as before. But let me be clear.. they worked better than any other no2 product I took before.
      The pumps were nothing short of ridiculous. The vascularity was somethign new to me however. I'm not a real veiny guy, and I had new veins popping up in my arms, delts, chest, and even my quads and abs. Keep in mind I was cutting at the time and water depleting when I took this so that could be it too.
      I took this a few times before my crossfit sessions. Wow.. endurance was through the roof. As I mentioned my breathing was very smooth and I felt as if I could just keep going and going.
      Now as the box said, all day long pumps, that was not true, but I def was more vascular and fuller looking.

~Price (5 out of 10)~
      Now this was the sucky part of this product by Gaspari. This was far overpriced. I think that could be part of the huge reason it was pulled off the shelf. Normally it ran for aorund 70 bucks at GNC. Over 50 at bb.com. I got it for around 45 I think. There was 18 blister packets in a box. 10 pills to a blister packet. Soo if you think about it, most no2 products you take anywhere from 2-6 pills for a serving. This you were taking 10. Soo per serving you were looking at 3-4 dollars per blister packet. BUT that puts you at 30 to 40 cents per pill. I have heard that some people took half servings and had good results, but I think gaspari meant for the ten pills to be taken at once. This was one of the two downfalls of this product.

~DoSaGe~
      This part was a pain in the butt. Now I had read alot about the dosages and how to take them. The box said two hours b4. Personally for me what I found is that if I took atleast 3 hours after I ate, it would kick in about 45 mins to an hour. I normally would take it with amino acids and my pre workout with some fruit juice. If this enhanced or sped up the absorbtion, I do not know. But once i took plasma jett alone... and i honestly didn't feel it till about 2-3 hours later. It would kick in really fast if I took it first thing in the morning when I had no food in my stomach. I think the key to this was taking it on an empty stomach truthfully.

~SiDe EfFeCtS~
      My ears rang. It was actually annoying. It felt as if the volume was turned down on everything. I good way of explaining it is how you feel after blaring your ipod tool loud with earbuds in. As I neared the end of the box, this got less intense, but always was still there. Another thing was it would give me a bit of a headache. I was doing an eca stack at the time, so I think thats why they were not so bad as some people experienced. As soon as I got to working out and getting my blood pumping the headaches went away. The first few times I took it I experienced, well kinda euphoric effect. yea yea call me crazy. But I felt high. But in a good way mind you. I just felt calm and super focused. This was very intense the first time i took it and a few times afterwards, but thats it. My bodweight was around 175 at the time and I was quite low in bodyfat too. This could explain some of the side effects.

Overall I really enjoyed this product and its results. I was really looking forward to stacking this with superpump 250 and size on... But gaspari had the genius idea of getting rid of BOTH OF THEM!!! That really makes me angry. js. It was a bit pricey, but in my mind worth if gotten on sale. The side effects were a bit strong at first, but gradually smoothed out towards the end. The dosage was a bit tricky, but you just got to find your sweet spot.
      • Better Breathing
      • Decreased Fatigue
      • Who Wrote It Was Good Value?
      • Headache
      March 7, 2012

adams123

Reviews: 10

Age: 20

March 7, 2012
       This my not be a staple supplement, but this is by far the most awesome supplement I have ever taken. The only negative being that it has been discontinued. Lets get into it.

I stacked this with a regular low calorie whey protein supplement, a multi, and some SUPERPUMP 250.

Pumps: 10/10
      Strength: 7/10
      Visual Size: 9/10
      Weight Gain: 6/10

I ate approximately half my bodyweight in grams of carbs an hour and half before workout, and then took the plasmajet an hour before lifting. My arms were usually feeling tight before I could walk in the door. The forearm pumps were almost too much though and sometimes I tended to get so pumped I could not properly finish my exercise routine or use correct form. I would recommend this product to anyone who can still get it. Also there was a three lb increase in weight over the cycle, which was not from the product but from busting ass and maintaining proper diet. This is a motivator supplement
      • Lots Of Energy!
        December 16, 2011

IHCKOY

Age: 33

December 16, 2011
         I took it twice and it made me crazy strong! Only reason i'll never take it again is because exactly 30min for taking it , I would have a liguid BM. As far as muscle pump, vascularity, incresed set poundage and reps....I give it two thumbs up!
        • Lots Of Energy!
        • Runny Bm's
        • Stomach Pains After Taking
        October 11, 2011

stewtron89

Reviews: 4

October 11, 2011
         ME 22, 190, 12% 5 days lifting 3 days cardio.

Overall- I think Plasma Jet is effective at giving great pumps! Especially when timed correctly but it is not an essential supp by any means. Most pwo contain enough arginine for me but this is defiantly a novel product!

I typically take about 3 hours before work out, and it seems to be pretty effective for my body. My metabolism is decent, I eat approx every 3 hours and I eat clean. I have a little extra but still decent cuts. I would imagine a person with higher BF and Slower metabolism would have to take the product earlier and might not see the pumps as easily

Pump - 8/10 Im talking serious blow flow to those muscles trained!

Taste- 5/10 doesn't really bother me but i could see people getting sick of it. Especially while taking 10 pills.
        I often just took 5 as my pwo had arginine in it as well, and I was afraid of taking too much. Also the product is intended to be taken with super pump 250 and super pump max which have little arginine.

Dose- 10 pills is a lot at one time but not the end of the world. Some people may find this annoying but i didn't really care.

Other supps taken- protein casein bcaa 1.m.r.

Pro- BIG PUMPS

Con- 10 pills, not great taste, pricey but can be found for around $37 but most NO Pump products are in the same ball park or more expensive.

To me, Plasma Jet is a novelty you get a big pump biut it goes away as with any pump. I have not realized any gains specifically attributed to plasma jet. PUMPS WHERE GREAT. Many pills.

** But if your looking for sick pumps, the pumps greatly outweigh any cons with this product. Many people take products that are less effective or liver toxic and don't recognize results. Product works but effects are more novel than anything else. If you have a little extra $$ lying around and want to try this product you wont regret it, but it does come with some cons you must weigh.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • High Self Confidence
        • Great Pump And Vascularity
        • 10 Pills
        September 27, 2011

musclemeds19

Reviews: 7

September 27, 2011
         Freakin loved this stuff. Stacked it with Super Pump 250 and then ran it again with the Super Pump Max. Monster pumps and noticed that I was able to push higher reps without failure.I gained lean MASS which was a major plus. Only problem was the taste of the capsules. And as for price, I found it for a cheap price on the net so I can't complain there. Can't wait to run this stuff again in a few months.
        July 24, 2011

Seanw

Reviews: 8

July 24, 2011
         This product blew me away the vascularty was amazing im very happy with this product its the only NO thats ever worked for me the only problem is timing it right can be a pain but it really didnt bother me much cause I looked freaking Jacked all day took it with sizon and super pump maxx to
        May 29, 2011

tham121988

Reviews: 10

May 29, 2011
         I purchased this 2 months ago and have gone through about a whole package. I got decent pumps but nothing outstanding or lasting. Had to dose it at the right time to get the desired results and results varied by several factors. Make sure your water intake is high and you are sure to get a decent pump from it. Value was not high enough for me to purchase again.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Decent Pump/muscle Fullness

Have you used Plasma Jet? Submit your own Review!