This product has been reported as discontinued.

Plasma Jet

By: Gaspari Nutrition

Plasma Jet is a Pump Product manufactured by Gaspari Nutrition. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss. This product has been reported as discontinued.

What should I take with Plasma Jet?
Click to Expand
kohdii

Results: This product gave me a good solid pump. Not skin-bursting but it was a "full" looking pump. The product increases vaso-expansion and it definitely helped deliver more blood and nutrients throughout my body because I did not have to rest near as long between sets. I didn't notice much vascularity change as I am already very vascular.

Side effects: none.

Taste/dosage: You have to take a blister pack every other day. A blister pack is 10 capsules, not really a big pain but some people think its a hassle. The taste is like cough syrup on the tongue.

I took this...

Side effects: none.

I took this about 1 hour before my workouts, I would take my Black Powder about 45 minutes after downing the blister pack, worked good for me.

Price: If you get it online, it is pretty fairly priced, if you buy it at GNC its hardcore overpriced.

Overall: I bought another box of this to use sometime in the future. It's not a supplement you really want to use as part of your regular stack, nor is it really specific for any goals, its just kind of a "whenever" type supplement. Take it when you want to try something new or feel like you need an extra boost.

I definitely would recommend people to at least try it. It's hit or miss, its not a miracle energy pill and it says that on the box. NO ENERGY IS MEANT TO BE GIVEN FROM THIS. It is to increase pumps vascularity and blood flow.

Try it out. It gets my approval.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump And Vascularity
  • Rapid Recovery Time In Between Sets
  • Decreased Fatigue

• AlimentalFRK

Nice review brotha!
  • Spdgreddy86
    August 17, 2010

Ive been wondering about this supp man. thanks for the review.
  • steelforce
    August 17, 2010

Nice review did you take 5 or 10 pills? There a place in town where I buy supplements he clams you can get good pumps buy taking just half.
    August 17, 2010

Solid review broski. The professional pic looks legit. Shredded as hell dude

kubitzky10

Gaspari Nutrition Plasma Jet: Liquid Nitric Oxide Maximizer.

Ok this is my second time taking this, and I have to say that I have been very let down. I still love and will continue to use Gaspari products, but this just isn't for me.

-Plasma Jet is just a nitric...
Gaspari Nutrition Plasma Jet: Liquid Nitric Oxide Maximizer.

-Plasma Jet is just a nitric oxide product. Supposively, it's supposed to give you mind boggling pumps to Maximize muscle size and vasodilate you to the extreme. Gaspari guarantees Plasma Jet to exCEEd your expectations. (All of that is just advertisement to get in your head)

Pumps: 0/10. Plasma Jet honestly didn't give me a pump at all. It was just my normal pump from working out and nothing more. I was really let down since this is one of the reasons I bought, just for that extra pump throughout the day.

Vascularity: 6-10. This is the main reason I bought Plasma Jet, for vascularity. I just love for my veins to stick out and look sick. I was expecting a lot more from looking at the guy that advertises this. I did get a decent increase in vascularity. I had an extra vein come up in my bicep, and another in my shoulder, and I could start to see a few right over my chest. Nothing "Mind Boggling".

Endurance: 9/10. When I bought this I wasn't really looking for an increase in endurance. I didn't actually notice an increase until I was playing football with some friends. It was super hot outside, and I just kept running. They were all exhausted and I was like whats wrong? Lets keep playing. I have to say, I will recomend to you if you run track or like to run a lot!

Value: 6/10. It's not horrible. A 30 day supply for anywhere from about $40-$80. If you get offline it's gonna be in the $40-$50 range. If you get at a store or gasparinutrition.com than it's gonna be $60-$80.

*Plasma Jet is ten capsules full of Liquid Nitric Oxide. To me it looks like blood in the capsules.
*The taste of the pills is very odd. Weird taste to the tounge.
*Increase in Endurance.
*Decent vascularity.
*No pumps what so ever.

Ingredient Profile: I'm leaving this blank since it's all a proprietary blend. Plus I cnan't even prenounce most of the ingredients.

-Overall a let down product. Not good if looking for a pump. Awesome for people who need an increase in endurance. Ok for the vein lovers like me! I'd say give it a try and see how it works for you. I'm probably done with Nitric Oxide boosting pills for a while.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • If You Want To Waste Your Money
  • Decreased Fatigue
  • Ok Vascularity
  • Awesome Endurance
  • No Pump

October 12, 2010

(Whoops i didn't mean to click the If you wanna waste money)
  • ruabeyo
    Rep: -111

Nice review.

Just reading the directions on the box completely steered me away from from even buying it. That prop blend is crazy....
    October 12, 2010

Yeah bro thanx. Yeah you can only take it 4 days a week. It's a load of bs.
  • joako12
    October 12, 2010

Sorry dude didn't mean to press the negative one lol nice review.. do you think it's better to take straight up arginine AKG than this?
    October 12, 2010

It's strait dude. I wish I could honestly answer that. I mean this producty varies from person to person. Also, it affected me differently than a lot of people. To me it'd be better to take AAKG but not sure for you . Hope this helps...
  • Lorenz0
    October 13, 2010

Good review man. If you want something for an increase in vascularity, pump, and strength get noxivol from ctd labs. It is also fairly cheap.
  • weastwind
    October 13, 2010

Didn't you already make a review on this before?
    October 13, 2010

Yeah, but i got different results than the first time takin this, so I wanted to update it.
    October 13, 2010

Huh, weird, first time you wrote a review on this it had me wanting to try it lmao.. yea a sales rep detterred me away from buying this. But i think i still want to try it atleast once.
    October 13, 2010

Yeah dude deffinately try this...i mean it wasn't just for me this time...idk if my body adapted to it or what since the first.

beaux

PlasmaJet is a great product, with the positives far outweighing the negatives, in my opinion.
PlasmaJet is expensive and you are required to take 10 rather large capsules every other day, preferably on the days you work out. The box of V-caps will last you for one month, following this protocol.
As well, the pumping effect and strength augmentation begin somewhere between 2 and 8 hours following ingestion. In my experience, the blood vessel engorgement and muscle hardening peaked roughly 4 hours after swallowing the capsules. Through trial and error, you should be able to adjust the timing of your supplementation so that you can develop an awesome pump during your workout and take pride in your muscles remaining swollen and taut for several hours afterwards.
The pumps you receive improve incrementally with continued use.
I have used a number of nitric oxide products, including SuperPump and NOxplode, and the pumps from PlasmaJet far exCEEd those of these two well-regarded products. There is also some minor, but noticeable, energy and endurance enhancement. The key benefits, of course, are the tremendous feelings of power and intensity as you work out, and the amazing full look you sport for hours afterwards.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Lasting Muscle Fullness
  • Requires Consistent Timing

Plasma jet, you tricky product! It took a few days to figure out my "sweet spot" with this product. After the sixth try I figured out that 2 hours after I take the blister pack, my pumps are literally out of control.

We all know the advantages of a nice pump (feels good, looks awesome, etc (; ) so I won't get into that. Just know, this product gives you amazing, amazing, unmatched pumps.

But there are cons. Plasma Jet made me pretty dizzy when I mixed it with a pre-workout product like jack3d. And unfortunately, the plasmajet does not have a stim in it, so you need to. This put me in a catch 22. Plasma Jet is an excellent but incomplete product that is not as effective when mixed with a stim. hmm.

If plasmajet and jack3d worked without making me dizzy, that would be a KNOCKOUT pre workout stack right there. Unfortunately it does not, and I will not waste my time with superpump 250 anymore now that I have discovered jack3d and 1-mr, or even Animal Pump.

All in all: best pure NO product on the market. Unfortunately, NO products without the stim in them do not do the trick for me. Gaspari should look into a Plasma Jet with stimulant.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump And Vascularity
  • Rapid Recovery Time In Between Sets
  • Minor Head Rush Or Headache Sometimes After Intake
  • Stomach Pains After Taking
  • Capsules Taste Terrible On The Tongue

I'm just about done with my first box of Plasma Jet. I have only two blister cards left. I have only taken one other N.O pill and it was MRI- NO2 Black. I thought Plasma Jet put it to shame. It is a little bit pricey but much much cheaper on the internet. Worth every penny in my opinion. When i work out with this stuff, i dont get tired and its kinda scary sometimes ill admit lol but you will love it. I did a back and chest day with it a few days ago (3 workouts for back, 3 for chest, 4 sets on every workout, also including 4 super sets. Then i did interval sprinting on the treadmill for 20 minutes. My arms and legs were moving as fast as they could but my breathing was the same as it is now, sitting here typing this review. Tell me thats not awesome. You will notice your recovery time in between sets going up as well because i was able to put up more weight on my 3rd and 4th sets. The vascularity is pretty intense like everyone says. The ONLY BAD THING i experienced on this product was yesterday when i decided to take a blister card (1 full serving) 2 days in a row. it says you can take it up to 4 days in a row but no more than 4 times in one week. I was taking a knee in the gym during my bi and tri workout because i was so dizzy and light-headed, i couldnt really see lol. dont think im gonna do that again. Every now and then it would give me a small headache for a few minutes after i took it but it would wear off when i started working out. Just take it every other day and it works amazing. Also, if you are the ladies man, you will like this even more. It makes you hard as a rock. I'm talking hanging wet towels on it haha.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Rapid Recovery Time In Between Sets
  • Better Breathing
  • Decreased Fatigue
  • Minor Head Rush Or Headache Sometimes After Intake

March 2, 2010

I've heard that you can take this with other pre-workout products. On gaspari.com they said you could stack superpump with it....
    March 2, 2010

You can stack any N.O enhancer in pill form with PWOs bro. A little exta N.O. and/or Arginine never hurt everyone. N.O. doesnt have all the stimulants PWOs have. I hate seeing people on here that are like- "Plasma Jet gave me no energy what so ever and i wasnt even jittery to get to the gym!!" Well they aren't supposed to. They are primarily there for the added pumps and blood flow for nutrient delivery.
    March 2, 2010

Yeah i know if you look at all the products out there that are just straight up aakg... just about every one has low reviews. People mistake a energy for a pump.

Exactly
  • Antell32
    March 2, 2010

Ya a lot of people confuse a "pump" with getting "pumped" haha plasma jet has been sitting on the self at work and I pass it everyday debating if I should buy it haha
  • MadMedicMan
    Rep: 0
    March 3, 2010

The head ache is because nitrogen is a vasodialator, so thats a normal side affect along with a little dizziness maybe. good review tho haha

SINCLAIR

What's up SR Nation? I'm back again with my 2nd review of the day. I had some down time so I figured I would type up another supp review. This time I'm taking a look at Gaspari Nutrition's PlasmaJet. I ran one cycle of PlasmaJet about 8 months ago and I saw "decent" results with this Nitric Oxide Maximizer. Nothing special, but it wasn't a total flop either. So with that, lets get into it.

______________Effectiveness (7/10)___________

______________Effectiveness (7/10)___________
When the product was "on" it was "on!" What I mean by that is throughout the 30-day cycle it was very hard to find the "sweet spot" with this product. Like all nitric oxide products, it can be hard getting the timing right as far as when to take the product. PlasmaJet is a supplement that was definitely hard to get the timing right. I first tried taking the 10-pill dosage as directed (30-60min) before working out. This worked great for the first four days. I swear when I was in the weight room I got the biggest rush of blood to the muscle groups I was targeting. I mean the pump was unbelievable! However, on days 5-8, I didn't even feel half the pump as the first four days. So I decided to switch up the timing. For days 9-12, I took 5 pills 30min before my workout and then 5 pills literally right before my workout. Once again, I saw an amazing pump for about 3-4 days and then the effectiveness wore off again. I honestly spent the entire cycle messing around with the timing to see if I could get a consistent timed release down. However, I wasn't able to and before I knew it my cycle was done. Because of this, I have to say that the effectiveness of this product is 7/10. If I could have found my "consistent sweet spot" then this product would have easily been a 10/10. Like I said before, the pumps were absolutely ridiculous! The vascularity was amazing and my strength even went up slightly in my compound lifts. I just wish I could have had those pumps consistently and not once or twice a week.

_________________Value (7/10)_______________
I am going to keep the value at a 7 because I do believe this product is worth the $30-$40 you will pay for your 30-day supply. If you break it down is comes to about $1.23 per serving, or breaking it down even further, about .12 cents a pill. Not too shabby if you are able to get the timing down!

________________Dosage (3/10)________________
God in heaven, 10 freaking pills per dose! Are you kidding me? This is more than the Animal products! I think 10 (horse size) pills are a bit much to consume. Especially when you're trying to time the release of each one. Also, the tastes of these pills are nasty. They taste like medicine, but look like melted copper. Overall, I wasn't to keen on the dosing, but I got over it.

_______________Side Affects (9/10)___________
I didn't experience any side affects really, other than burping up the disgusting taste of the pills throughout my workout. This wasn't a big enough factor to keep me from taking them though. I did experience some heartburn from time-to-time as well, but once again, nothing serious. Chewing a piece of gum eliminated the nasty aftertaste and burps a majority of the time.

________________Overall (8/10)_______________
Overall, PlasmaJet was a "good" product. If only I could have gotten the timing down this product would have gotten a 10/10. The pumps were incredible when I experienced them. Honestly the best pumps I have had in the 7 years I have been training. Like I said before, I saw some slight strength gains from this product as well, nothing major. It could have been a placebo effect as well, but who knows. I think I am going to try this product again in the future and experiment with the timing to see if I can finally master it. The only negative thing I have to say about PlasmaJet, other than the timing, is the amount of pills per serving and the taste of the pills. Other than that, I would encourage anyone to try this product out and give me some feedback to see what time of timing you used!

-Lift on!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump And Vascularity
  • Rapid Recovery Time In Between Sets
  • Capsules Taste Terrible On The Tongue
  • Requires Consistent Timing
  • 10 Pills

• 3ullD0zer
    March 12, 2012

Great man, very detailed!
  • SINCLAIR
    March 12, 2012

Thanks man! Yeah, I'm still new here, but I have read a fair share of good & bad reviews. I figure the ones that help the most are the ones that tend not to leave anything out and are detailed to the last T. So with that, I thank you for your positive feedback!

Rokaho

At 45 yrs old I would myself a intermediate body builder and try to do my level best when researching supplements because I need all the help I can get to keep me motivated. I read the reviews here on SR and also other forums and I have to say the majority of them were good so I thought I would give it a try.

Results: More energy during workouts. I could push myself harder by doing two or three more reps. Noticeable recovery rate after each exercise compaired to my usual recovery rate. I did not however, notice increased pump from my usual pump or longer lasting pump. I could only see a small increase of size in blood vessels. Dosage: All the info I've read says that Gaspari recommends taking this every other day. The instructions I read on the box did say that but also said it can be taken up to but not over four days in a row for maximum effect. I took this four day in a row followed by three days off. This kind of made my stomach just a little upset. I had no trouble sleeping with this product. Smells and taste gross. Too many pills. I don't think this was a waste of money because it did helped me push to levels I had not been to before. However, at over $60.00 a box from Vitamin Shoppe it's hard for me to say I'll stick with this and not try something else. If anyone could suggest a comparable or better Nitric Oxide at a better cost please let me Know.

In addition to researching a good values in Nitric Oxide I currently take Dynamtize elite protein supplement because of the BCAA profile, taste and mix-ability...it just works well for me personally. I also supplement with creatine mono-hydrate and ZMA. Not bad for a old fart.

Looking for the best Nitric Oxide.
  • Stomach Pains After Taking

May 27, 2010

Hahaa, nice review good sir. I would highly recommend you check out plasma jet prices via online shopping. I scored a box for 36 dollars off Supplementwarehouse.com but i have since steered clear from them since i heard so much about credit card theft with their site. Prosource.net is my new place and is only about a 2 dollar difference but the service is great.
  • Rokaho
    May 27, 2010

Thanks a bunch dude. I'll have to give Prosource.net a try. appropriate it.

Anytime man

This was a product which was recieving good amount of hype when it first came out. Many of the reviews were mixed on the product but I gave it a try back in the summer months.
Gaspari is a reputable company in the supplement world and I know plenty of people who swear by there products. This was my first ebcounter with any of their products.

Plasma Jet is a nitric oxide product that is suppose to increase muscle circulation, give massive massive muscle pumps, increase vascularity, support anabolism and increase ATP levels.

ATP is an abbreviation for adenosine 5'-triphosphate, commonly known as "the Universal energy storage molecule" and it exists in pretty much every cell in the body. PEAK ATP elevates the body's extracellular ATP levels. Scientific evidence has demonstrated that extracellular ATP is a major regulator of vascular, cardiac and muscle functions. This leads to an increase in vascularity, allowing a muscle pump and help aid in muscle recovery.

So lets get down to business.

Pros: I experienced a good pump on this product and some fullness. It wasn't anything mind blowing though as advertised. The recovery was good. Did not have to wait as long in between sets. This product deffinetly improves vascularity which is what I liked the best about Plasma Jet. It made my arms look like road maps.

Cons: The serving size is ten pills, which is alot. This product requires you to time the dosage correctly and this where it can get trickey. The label on the box doesn't help much either saying you can take it 30-60 minutes or 1-2 hours pre workout. I found about 90 minutes worked best for me, but this took some trial and error. This leads me to the price. Fifty dollars I feel is too much for the product, especially when you have to work with the dosage until you find your sweet spot.

I found that Plasma Jet had both its positives and negatives to it. It was an effective product that produced some pretty satisfying results, but its also a bit pricey and takes some time to find your sweet spot when dosing it. But give it a shot and hopefully it works for you.
  • Decent Pump/muscle Fullness

• chichistrong
    February 27, 2011

Good review bro, it seems this a good product I would not buy lol.
  • jdthered
    February 27, 2011

Thanks man, and yeah its a decent product it just is takes some time to see if it works for you.

birdman2211

Followed directions to a tee, i did not feel any thing more than regular arginine. Got bad stomach aches after also. No increase in strength at all. Stick with stright up arginine in my opinion!!! Plasma Jet is Not worth the price!! Plus popping 10 pills per serving is a pain in the *ss too. CTD Labs Noxavol is my fav NO product.

• RunLikeLee
    July 24, 2009

Same exact experience with this
  • pound4pound
    July 24, 2009

Completely agreed. I happen to be a fan of Gaspari Nutrition, but this one just isn't cutting it. Plus who wants to shovel down ten pills?

This is one of those hit or miss products. You could take it the exact same time as your workout partner and you'll rave about it and he'll say it sucks. It depends on the person. My friend took it and he felt like sleeping. I take it and I don't need to rest more than 30 seconds between sets. There's only one other substance that has done that for me and it is illegal.
I take this an hour before my workout and my muscles swell up like balloons filled with cement. You can do a set and don't feel much burn from lactic acid which means it isn't being produced as quickly and thus you are able to recover for your next set almost as fast as it takes you to stand up. I had veins popping out of my shoulders that I never saw before. The next day you still feel swollen and hard. I think it also makes your penis bounce. I was at work and looked at a picture of my wife and I couldn't wait to plow her when I got home (Oooh there it goes again). Overall I think this is a great product and with Gaspari's history of having products banned because they work, I won't be surprised when the FDA (we don't look at food, we only try to stop weightlifters) bans this too.
  • Great Pump And Vascularity
  • Honestly The Only Con That I Have Seen Was The Cost Its 50 Bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • It Doesn't Make You Want To Start Working Out
  • But A Cup Of Espresso Helps That Out Real Fast
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.