Phenorex

By: Gaspari Nutrition

December 5, 2010

I guess this is the replacement for Mitotropin which I also found to be a very effective product because it contains some thyroidals. Overall, I was more or less just watching my carbs and taking this to drop some weight before I headed to Vegas for a weekend. In about two weeks, I had dropped about 8lbs and at the end of it all, about 12lbs overall with what seemed like no loss in muscle or strength. I didn't even use the max servings per day going with a 2 caps in the AM, and 2 caps in the PM dosing. Overall, I like this a lot better than Mitotropin because it was like $15 buck cheaper and I didn't get any lethargy. Just good energy and appetite suppression. I'm going to use it again for my spring cut.
 Pros:
 Cons:
      May 16, 2011

Awesome thermogenic. Contains Carnipure, the best l-carnitine around and Advantra-Z with the packet version of citrus aurantium, also the best available. Don't know what the (3,5 Diiodothyronine & 3,3' Diiodothyronone) are past experience with Gaspari shows that whatever they put in that I haven't heard of is the usually what's working the best and makes them cutting edge. Highly recommended.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Good Fat Burner
    • Good Thermogenic
      Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.