This product has been reported as discontinued.

Phenorex Reviews

By: Gaspari Nutrition

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Phenorex is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Gaspari Nutrition. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss. This product has been reported as discontinued.
COMPARE SIMILAR

BrooklynBB
Rep: 0
  December 5, 2010

I guess this is the replacement for Mitotropin which I also found to be a very effective product because it contains some thyroidals. Overall, I was more or less just watching my carbs and taking this to drop some weight before I headed to Vegas for a weekend. In about two weeks, I had dropped about 8lbs and at the end of it all, about 12lbs overall with what seemed like no loss in muscle or strength. I didn't even use the max servings per day going with a 2 caps in the AM, and 2 caps in the PM dosing. Overall, I like this a lot better than Mitotropin because it was like $15 buck cheaper and I didn't get any lethargy. Just good energy and appetite suppression. I'm going to use it again for my spring cut.
 Pros: