Novedex XT

By: Gaspari Nutrition

Novedex XT is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Gaspari Nutrition. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Does Novedex XT work?
AbsoluteZ3R0
  May 21, 2011

I honestly don't know why I ever used this. I think it might have been because I had hoped that it would help me shred some chest fat (which it did not). Anyway, I used this back in September 2010. This product promises to raise testosterone while simultaneously lowering estrogen. Does it work? Maybe, but probably not.

Pros:

#1 Increased aggression in the gym. I liked that I felt angrier in the weight room. If anything, perhaps I had a very slight energy boost. But it could have easily been a placebo effect.

#2 Makes you look leaner. It might be that reduced estrogen levels cause less water retention and this makes you look a bit tighter/harder. As far as actual fat loss, however, I don't think any occurred because I went back to looking normal shortly after I stopped using it.

Cons (this list is over twice as big):

#1 As everyone knows, this product obliterates your sex Drive. It might as well be deca-dick "light". I'm sorry if this is tmi, but I want to be as informative as possible: Normally I masturbate 2-3 times a day, and while using this I masturbated once every 3-4 days. So if you have a wife or girlfriend who expects sex every night, she's going to be majorly disappointed.

#2 Increased aggression outside of the gym. This is a bad thing for obvious reasons

#3 Extreme lethargy within first week. It might be that I "loaded" it, meaning that I took 4 pills for the first two days, then 3 pills for the next two days (effectively shaving my cycle from 30 days to 27 days). But man, it was BAD. Normally when I take jack3d, I have energy for 8 hours after using it. With this, I wanted to go to bed at 7:30 PM for the first several days. It slowly got better though, and after about a week I went back to normal. I want to report however that the lethargy only occurred outside of the gym, similar to the way an androgenic compound works.

#4 No results! I didn't notice any increase in gains compared to usual, and if I did lose any fat it was virtually negligible. I was eating around maintenance, maybe slightly more to make up for my workouts, and although I did look leaner while on cycle, this look went away after I stopped using it.

#5 Increased joint pain. I've heard before that normal estrogen levels are actually important because the water retention helps lubricate the joints. I believe this product did successfully lower my estrogen levels, because while I was on it my joints ached and I had to raise my dose of Super Cissus from 4 pills to 6 pills a day to counteract this pain. I want to remind the reader, however, that even if this product actually did lower my estrogen levels, it had virtually no tangible effect on my physique.

Conclusion: Not worth it. Perhaps I was too young (20) when I used it to get any results, but even if I were older I can assure you that there are better test boosters out there that will yield results without all of the downsides of this product. Really there are just too many unwanted side effects, and they're not easy to ignore. If you're my age, you don't need this. If you're older, try something better.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Dried Out Muscle Look
  • Increased Aggression In Gym
  • Lethargy
  • Kills Your Sex Drive Big Time
  • Easily Agitated
  • Joint Pain

• deumcole
    May 21, 2011

Dude, its OK it be a little less informative...or fudge the facts a little on Con #1
  • ShyamPopat
    May 21, 2011

As much as that was awkward...I do have to agree that it WAS pretty informative
  • AbsoluteZ3R0
    May 21, 2011

Haha, sorry about that, but I thought it was important. Everyone says it kills sex drive, but no one ever says exactly how much
  • kevO

Good review.

Too bad about the spanking sessions Lol
  • BrooklynBuff

Snapping the carrot 3x's a day is honorable,LOL+rep for choking the chicken
  • maiden666
    May 22, 2011

^^^^ Lmao! i ran a bottle of this and it worked the total opposite. woke up with a tent pitched everymorning. think age plays a big role in test booster results
  • jscribbs26
    May 22, 2011

Hahaha nice review man. glad to know im not the only one who spanks it that much. anyways, where did u get novadex from? i have been searching for a while but i dont wanna pay 75 bucks on amazon.com
  • Killercox
    May 22, 2011

3x a day, you must have the strongest forarms in the world!

might look into pimp'n yourself out and at least getting paid for that

just mess'n with you!

Hey everyone i heard that they where putting a stop to Novedex XT here in australia so i decided to give it a shot pureley because it wont be here again. I bort 3 Bottles of it and i have just completed my first bottle of taking 3 pills a night.

so here comes the review from my first bottle:

after about a week of using this bottle i began to get a hard dryed out look on my skin witch looks pretty good kind of like onion skin haha.

I did begin to notice that my recovery...

so here comes the review from my first bottle:

I did begin to notice that my recovery rate was up a fair bit and i also was getting alot better quality sleep, i would constantly wake up feeling refreshed and ready to go!

So i would have to say the effectiveness over all wasnt tooo bad but i did take a fair whack of the pills each night so i only give the effectiveness a 6

My sex Drive dropped for about 5 days or so then afterwards it went through the roof so i cant complain about any limpness lol.

I never recieved any aggitation or agression from this stuff infact i felt more calm because of the quality of sleep i was getting.

My endurance throughout training started to skyrocket about the second week in, i would kind of get a second boot up half way through my workout and keep going like a rageing horse. and After my workouts i would have the best feeling from the endorphins i got from such hard training.

There was one thing i found abit alarming was these strange little white lump pimple things that started apearing there wasnt alot of them but like yeah it cant be good haha.

I wouldnt like anybody to purchase this product expecting to gain alot of muscle of it either it doesnt increase growth but it does increase your actual performance when you workout. But hey what works for me might not work for you and for all i know i might have a high estrogen level and thats why the product worked so well for me being an estrogen blocker and all.

so yeah hey maybe you could eat a heap of broccoli in stead that also lowers estrogen levels to lol,but yeah clean eating and good training, mixed with Novedex XT, and you should see results!!
  • Works But Don`t Expect 20lbs Of Muscle On This
  • Focus
  • Stamina
  • Training Endurance.
  • Small Strength Gains
  • Dried Out Muscle Look
  • Cystic Acne At Random Locations

Hello all in the bodybuilding world. Thought I would put my two cents in on this product. Will start by saying I am 34 and weigh 220 and six feet tall. Been working out since high school and I have taken one cycle of a prohormone H-Drol about a year ago. So I know what to expect from a product like this and from a product like a prohormone. And there is no comparison. I am on a cutting phase and wanted to take something to boost my test while I was cutting my calories. So the first four weeks I took just two caps a night with Animal Pax, Fish Oil, Lipotropic Protein, ON BCAA's, and Animal Cuts. It took about two weeks for me to feel a bit of a strength gain. The biggest thing was my muscles were starting to get harder. I knew they looked that way because I was dropping fat but just felt harder as well. So the last two weeks I went to 4 caps a night and I added bulgarian Trib and dropped Animal Cuts (3 weeks on and one week off and another 3 weeks on). Trib was taking 2000mg a day split into two pills four times a day. Low carb and high protein and moderate fat diet I kept during the whole time with a cheat meal thrown in every now and then. Well after six weeks, I am happy with what I see in the mirror. I started at 220 and still 220 but much leaner and my abs are much more noticiable now then when I started. I still have a little more to go in the BF department but will definitly do this cycle again. Now if you are over 30 and have a good workout and diet plan, Novedex XT can do nothing but help you. Now with my sex Drive. At two caps a night, I was golden. At four caps and adding Bulgarian Trib, was still golden. Morning wood, daytime wood, and evening wood. But I know products are different for different people. I worked out four to five times a week and did my cardio six times a week and sometimes in the morning. I hope this review was helpful to anyone who reads it. Happy Lifting.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • For Anyone Who Is Over 30 Years Of Age.
  • Gained Solid Mass
  • Works But Don`t Expect 20lbs Of Muscle On This
  • Small Strength Gains

I tried this product just like recommended and the only other supplement I used was Animal M-Stak. This Novedex XT supplement did nothing in terms of any bodybuilding benefits. I just lost some libido which hopefully will get back with some tribulus. If anyone is seeing results from this I suggest they check their heads due to nothing but potential placebo affect.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Sex Drive
  • Kills Your Sex Drive Big Time
  • Really Didnt Get Any Results From One Bottle.
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.