Gaspari Nutrition Novedex XT

Novedex XT Gaspari Nutrition
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (58 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 56% (Uncertain)
LOWEST Prices for Novedex XT (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
100.00 Buy Novedex XT Thousands of Supplements! Buy Novedex XT
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs PowerFULL Reviews
PowerFULL (116 Reviews)
USP Labs Pink Magic Reviews
Pink Magic (159 Reviews)
USP Labs Prime Reviews
Prime (147 Reviews)
LGI SD-10 Reviews
SD-10 (5 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Universal Animal Stak Reviews
P6 Extreme (66 Reviews)
MuscleMeds Arimatest Reviews
Arimatest (38 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Has anyone heard of novadex nt. Not Novedex XT??
This is MTV first test booster. The salesman at my supp store swears by it but I...

Novedex XT Refund/Settlement
Looks like the folks at Gaspari got sued for claiming to boost your testoterone ...

Novedex XT Testesterone Booster discontinued in 2010, safe to use?
I was shopping for testosterone boosters yesterday, and the guy who worked at th...

WTB Novedex XT
Like the title says.  Pm me if you have any for sale. Thanks....

nandrolone/ Novedex XT
is novedex xt a good product to stack with deca durabolin? i have old nagging in...

My Log ReVAMPED
Going to make this into a full out log, since there's been so many viewers ...

Novedex XT and nolvadex for pct
I am going to use nolvadex for my pct after a h-drol cycle. , Is novedex xt a a ...

Novedex XT
Just picked up 2 bottles of novedex xt. First of all found out that they are get...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Novedex XT is a popular but discontinued testosterone booster/anti-estrogen fro Gaspari. It works with great potency for many by increasing natural testosterone and decreasing estrogen. However, the estrogen control might be too powerful for some users as having dry joints and decreased sex drive have been reported. For an older male looking to improve their body composition and gain lean mass, Novedwx XT is a solid choice.

Please note: This product is a natural testosterone booster. It can be used in certain cases for a Pro Hormone PCT, under no circumstances should it be used as a standalone PCT

Novedex XT Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Novedex XT Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Builds Muscle (24)
    • Get Stronger (20)
    • Training Endurance. (15)
    • Works But Don`t Expect 20lbs Of Muscle On This (13)
    • Kills Your Sex Drive Big Time (13)
    • Easily Agitated (12)
    • Short Tempered (11)
    • No Sex Drive (8)
    April 8, 2010

Manimal

Reviews: 55

Age: 19

April 8, 2010
     I took a bottle of this when i was 18. Stupid of me? Yes. At the time i didnt know about my T levels being at their peak and not being old enough to take T boosters or GH. It didnt have any negative effects on me besides my libido going wayy wayy down to its all time low. That sucked. I did get a little bit leaner while on this and strength went up very little and i looked dryer too. Also has some mild bacne. (Acne on the back) But is it worth the money at someone my age? Deff not. dont waste your time or money. Wait til your around 22 when your T levels start dropping and get the Asteroid Stack and use this as a PCT maybe. I'm gonna stick to a good creatine, good protein, N.O. pills, and pre workout supps and stay happy with my 8 pound muscle gains every winter-spring season.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Small Strength Gains
    • Dried Out Muscle Look
    • Kills Your Sex Drive Big Time
    • Cystic Acne At Random Locations
    • Really Didnt Get Any Results From One Bottle.
    venom434
    venom434

Joined: 4/2010
    Reviews: 54
    Reputation: +981
    i agree with your review of this product, it sucked and didn't do anything. a waste of $.

May 21, 2011

Reviews: 13

Age: 21

May 21, 2011
     I honestly don't know why I ever used this. I think it might have been because I had hoped that it would help me shred some chest fat (which it did not). Anyway, I used this back in September 2010. This product promises to raise testosterone while simultaneously lowering estrogen. Does it work? Maybe, but probably not.

Pros:

#1 Increased aggression in the gym. I liked that I felt angrier in the weight room. If anything, perhaps I had a very slight energy boost. But it could have easily been a placebo effect.

#2 Makes you look leaner. It might be that reduced estrogen levels cause less water retention and this makes you look a bit tighter/harder. As far as actual fat loss, however, I don't think any occurred because I went back to looking normal shortly after I stopped using it.

Cons (this list is over twice as big):

#1 As everyone knows, this product obliterates your sex Drive. It might as well be deca-dick "light". I'm sorry if this is tmi, but I want to be as informative as possible: Normally I masturbate 2-3 times a day, and while using this I masturbated once every 3-4 days. So if you have a wife or girlfriend who expects sex every night, she's going to be majorly disappointed.

#2 Increased aggression outside of the gym. This is a bad thing for obvious reasons

#3 Extreme lethargy within first week. It might be that I "loaded" it, meaning that I took 4 pills for the first two days, then 3 pills for the next two days (effectively shaving my cycle from 30 days to 27 days). But man, it was BAD. Normally when I take jack3d, I have energy for 8 hours after using it. With this, I wanted to go to bed at 7:30 PM for the first several days. It slowly got better though, and after about a week I went back to normal. I want to report however that the lethargy only occurred outside of the gym, similar to the way an androgenic compound works.

#4 No results! I didn't notice any increase in gains compared to usual, and if I did lose any fat it was virtually negligible. I was eating around maintenance, maybe slightly more to make up for my workouts, and although I did look leaner while on cycle, this look went away after I stopped using it.

#5 Increased joint pain. I've heard before that normal estrogen levels are actually important because the water retention helps lubricate the joints. I believe this product did successfully lower my estrogen levels, because while I was on it my joints ached and I had to raise my dose of Super Cissus from 4 pills to 6 pills a day to counteract this pain. I want to remind the reader, however, that even if this product actually did lower my estrogen levels, it had virtually no tangible effect on my physique.

Conclusion: Not worth it. Perhaps I was too young (20) when I used it to get any results, but even if I were older I can assure you that there are better test boosters out there that will yield results without all of the downsides of this product. Really there are just too many unwanted side effects, and they're not easy to ignore. If you're my age, you don't need this. If you're older, try something better.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Aggression In Gym
    • Dried Out Muscle Look
    • Joint Pain
    • Lethargy
    • Kills Your Sex Drive Big Time
    • Easily Agitated
    deumcole
    deumcole

Reviews: 106
    Reputation: +2791
    Dude, its OK it be a little less informative...or fudge the facts a little on Con #1

ShyamPopat
    ShyamPopat

Joined: 9/2010
    Reputation: +187
    As much as that was awkward...I do have to agree that it WAS pretty informative

Reviews: 13
    Reputation: +166
    Haha, sorry about that, but I thought it was important. Everyone says it kills sex drive, but no one ever says exactly how much

kevO
    kevO

Reviews: 71
    Reputation: +3978
    Good review.

Too bad about the spanking sessions Lol

Reviews: 11
    Reputation: +802
    Snapping the carrot 3x's a day is honorable,LOL+rep for choking the chicken

maiden666
    maiden666

Joined: 4/2011
    Reputation: +41
    ^^^^ Lmao! i ran a bottle of this and it worked the total opposite. woke up with a tent pitched everymorning. think age plays a big role in test booster results

jscribbs26
    jscribbs26

Joined: 11/2010
    Reputation: +118
    hahaha nice review man. glad to know im not the only one who spanks it that much. anyways, where did u get novadex from? i have been searching for a while but i dont wanna pay 75 bucks on amazon.com

Reply #8:
    Killercox
    Killercox

Joined: 7/2011
    Reviews: 16
    Reputation: +40
    3x a day, you must have the strongest forarms in the world!

might look into pimp'n yourself out and at least getting paid for that

just mess'n with you!

March 19, 2011

ImJustHuge

Reviews: 2

Age: 27

March 19, 2011
     For all you guys out there that said this product is not good, you guys are idiots. I've done a lot of stuff... a lot of stuff. ph, juice, and clean stacks... for a non ph/juice it doesn't get any better. Strength, size, and dries you up (diuretic). Granted my lidio dropped a little, but the results was worth it. Best part about it, no sides.... try getting these results with anything thats not a ph...
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Gained Solid Mass

Reviews: 11
      Reputation: +802
      Your an idiot for throwing your own dirt in da game,LAME

March 9, 2011

JimmyV

Age: 31

March 9, 2011
       First used this product as a PCT for a 1-AD / 4-AD PH cycle (the Original diol PH's) and it worked a treat. My recovery was better than it was on the PH's. Sex Drive dropped off, but was still able to perform when duty called (just desire was blunted)

I am gonna start an 8 week cycle of it soon, which I am looking forward to. Novedex XT & nettle root powder and I will be G2G for some lean gains :)
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Excellent Recovery From Exercise
      • Dries The Joints Out A Bit After A Few Weeks
      March 8, 2011

alphabro

Age: 19

March 8, 2011
       Okay so I used this when i was 17 and it worked for me. strength gains, less water. gained solid 5-10 pounds. bad things i think it stunted my growth, my joints got sore and dry feeling, was told estrogen has something to do with that. I wish i didnt try this i feel like it was unhealthy for my age. it actually cleared my skin up (?) idk why. I did not intentionally buy it, it came with a gaspari pack i bought for 30$ post, preworkout, and plasmajet. but it definetly worked, did something, it was fun while it lasted. oh and totally killed the baby making Drive... not chill
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Gained Solid Mass
      • Dried Out Muscle Look
      • Get Stronger
      • Stamina
      • Focus
      • Increased Training Intesity
      March 2, 2011

Age: 28

March 2, 2011
       WOW! I have tried many test boosters in the past with no results.I just finished an 8 week cycle of novadex xt stacked with Superpump 250, and the results I got I would expect only from an illegal product. My strength increased beyond any expectations, 90 lbs extra for squats,50lbs for bench, 140lbs on my deadlifts. I gained about 15 lbs of body mass (not solid muscle), and my endurance at a mimimum doubled, I was extremely pumped for my workouts and kept the inner rage right till the end of the workout. I would leave the gym wanting more after a 2hr intence workout. The recovery time was non-existant meaning i could workout to complete failure on every set, every day and never got the recovery pain that I would normally get. I felt more focused throughout the day and just felt like a million dollars, even up to 2 weeks after the cycle. The only negative comment is that I went from nimpho to never even wanting sex, my very fine girlfriend of 13 years thought that I was cheating on her because I instantly lost all sex Drive. I have done winstrol v in the past and would take nolvadex xt over winstrol any day. I really noticed it starting to jack me up week 4-5, weeks 6-8 were absolute perfection.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Gained Solid Mass
      • Get Stronger
      • Training Endurance.
      • Stamina
      • Focus
      • Increased Training Intesity

Reputation: +501
      sorry bro.. but im going to call bs on this one. im not putting you down.. but 50 pounds on bench? this product has actually had pretty bad reviews.
      what else were you taking at the time and were you coming of any ph cycle?

Reviews: 18
      Reputation: +758
      the only thing that jumped my bench that high was a good ph cycle, not a test booster.

Joined: 3/2011
      Reputation: +1
      No ph cycle, I'm guessing thats steroids. It just gave me the intensity and strenght to blow away my goals. went from 205*3 bench to a 245*3 with ease bench. I even hit 265 ORM.

Reviews: 18
      Reputation: +758
      no real gear used just chlorodrol and decavol.great diet and myofusion protein broski.

Reviews: 5
      Reputation: +210
      @ taysab, novedex gets a bad rep because idiots use it as a standalone pct, lose their gains, and blame this. As a test booster/estrogen blocker and ran correctly, its not actually a terrible product. I dont know this from personal expierience but ive read logs with knowledgeable dudes running it correctly and having good results.

The gains are a bit steep to give all the credit to this product though, I would guess diet and training regimen changed for this cycle in order to bulk more as well, or the guy might have naturally low test. There are a lot of factors but who knows, he could also be a rep for gaspari for all we know.

Reviews: 5
      Reputation: +210
      Novedex XT* cant forget the XT or newbs get confused lol.

joeoftwins
      joeoftwins

Reviews: 12
      Reputation: +199
      I have to say I've tried this also last fall with pretty decent results. I'm an older guy though so a test boost probably means more for me than a 16 year old. That being said it def upped my weights and leaned me out a little. Nothing off the charts but it wasnt garbage either.

February 16, 2011

Spidey09

Reviews: 4

Age: 21

February 16, 2011
       This stuff is ok to take by its self but if you going to use it for PCT or gyno don't get a serm..other than that this product works if you going to run it as just by its self..but i had a buddy of mine take this stuff when he had gyno cause they said at MM that it will stop it, it didn't work, can believe everything everyone says, so do you hw before anything supplement is taken!
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Gained Solid Mass
      January 31, 2011

Reviews: 21

Age: 25

January 31, 2011
       I stacked this product with RAGE RV2. Great results I gained 8lbs bf% droped to around 5-6% very dry and vascular. I found the product at a whole sale store and the price was to my liking I think I got it for 25.00. My sex Drive did drop enough to where my wife said that I was never to take it after I was done, even if my abs were the best they had ever looked. I liked taking them right before bed I never forgot to do it. If you have never taken this type of product before it would be good to start with. I beleive PCT Revolution has the same compounds, I could be wrong though, so do some research on that :)
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Good Starter Sup
      • Dried Out Muscle Look
      • Get Stronger
      • Training Endurance.
      • Stamina
      • Increased Training Intesity

Reviews: 9
      Reputation: +58
      i wonder why a test booster would kill your sex drive
      ive heard several complaints about this product killing sex drive also while using in PCT
      wierd

Reviews: 21
      Reputation: +36
      Only thing I could think of was that my workouts were so intense that my test output was expended during them. However if I was able to have sex right after I lifted I was ok. But if I lifted then just went on with my day I couldn't or just didn't do it. It threw me for a loop to bro.

Reputation: +18
      It wasnt the novedex that killed your sex drive, it was the prohormone that you took it with.

Reviews: 9
      Reputation: +58
      i almost want to say that alot if some test boosters seem like they hurt sex drive is cause like you say trinity, your wearing yourself out at the gym lol

deeja
      deeja

Reviews: 17
      Reputation: +379
      the prohormone wouldnt kill sex drive until after the cycle. On cycle your test is through the roof

Reputation: +18
      I wonder why it kills mine during cycle then?

Reputation: +501
      deeja is right on a prohormone or even a steroid (unless its dekka) your sex drive will be astounding. Now.. your junk might shrink up since your testes aren't producing natural test.. but regardless youll still want sex.

Its after the cycle that you lose your will to get freaky.
      But.. from alot of reviews it seems that novadex xt did in fact kill the users sex drive. I read someting about this on bb.com and that is why gaspari discontinued it.

Reply #8:

Reputation: +501
      and if it is low.. its because your probably usin up all the test your putting in your body while your bustin @ss in the gym. not something that is uncommon.

Reply #9:

Reputation: +18
      they quit making it because it was recalled by the FDA because 3,17 keto does not meet the definition of a dietary ingredient

January 10, 2011

Age: 32

January 10, 2011
       I used this as a PCT a few months ago
      It helped me keep most of my weight
      worked ok, but kills your sex Drive.
      Also made me a little aggressive and agitated
      i ran it two pills a day (30 days)
      I plan to run this again by itself, it wasn't strong enough for a PCT

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Get Stronger
      • Small Strength Gains
      • No Sex Drive
      • Easily Agitated
      Kyl35
      Kyl35

Joined: 10/2009
      Reputation: +146
      What did you run before this? I think you may have mistaken this for Nolvadex.Novadex xt is not the pct you want to be using especially if you just finished a pro-hormone cycle. Go with Nolvadex.

Reputation: +1
      Yeah i just used this as a recommendation as PCT shoulda done more research,i used it after a Mastavol (PH) Cycle

Cray
      Cray

Joined: 6/2010
      Reviews: 55
      Reputation: +2374
      This isn't a PCT. This is a natural t-booster, and not a very good one at that. It should not have affected your sex drive in any way. On the contrary, it should have helped improve it.

spawnos6
      spawnos6

Reviews: 12
      Reputation: +39
      ouch man, yeah, i wouldn't use it as a PCT. at least not on it's own, if you took it with a something like a reversitol also that may have worked a bit better.
      As for the decline in sex drive, most likely due to the fact that your natural levels weren't elevated enough. so that's very believable, you crashed. That happened to me once, coming off the decabolen, I had a good post cycle set up, but since i was coming off something so strong, i still crashed.

cmaxt5
      cmaxt5

Joined: 2/2011
      Reviews: 0
      Reputation: 0
      I'm bout to be off a PH cycle (M-drol).

I have 90 tamoxifen (generic Nolvadex) and like 3 different types of test boosters..
      -Full unopened bottle of Nova XT
      -Full bottle of Bulgarian Tribulus (hyvee brand)
      - 1/3 bottle of 3-test-oxo, and about 10 tablets of T911

Which of these should i run with my Tamoxifen?

December 31, 2010

sbow1986

Reviews: 10

Age: 24

December 31, 2010
       Be cautious upon your first dose! You will be awake extra, and WANT to work out. When you do sleep, you will feel extremely discontent. After that dose, you're gonna get what this product intends to give you. The boosts are pretty outstanding, and it's not a bothersome product. I didn't mind the price AT ALL. give it a try if you're starting out or seasoned and looking for a booster!
      P.S.
      Sex is a challenge when taking. Only negative!
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Works But Don`t Expect 20lbs Of Muscle On This
      • Get Stronger
      • Training Endurance.
      • Stamina
      • Focus
      • Increased Training Intesity
      • Overly Aggressive.

Have you used Novedex XT? Submit your own Review!