Novedex XT

By Gaspari Nutrition
Novedex XT Gaspari Nutrition
6.3/10
(Weighted average based on 58 Reviews)

Ranks #104 of 115 (better than 10%)
in Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related

Not worth it

I honestly don't know why I ever used this. I think it might have been because I had hoped that it would help me shred some chest fat (which it did not). Anyway, I used this back in September 2010. This product promises to raise testosterone while simultaneously lowering estrogen. Does it work? Maybe, but probably not.

Pros:

#1 Increased aggression in the gym. I liked that I felt angrier in the weight room. If anything, perhaps I had a very slight energy boost. But it could have easily been a placebo effect.

#2 Makes you look leaner. It might be that reduced estrogen levels cause less water retention and this makes you look a bit tighter/harder. As far as actual fat loss, however, I don't think any occurred because I went back to looking normal shortly after I stopped using it.

Cons (this list is over twice as big):

#1 As everyone knows, this product obliterates your sex Drive. It might as well be deca-dick "light". I'm sorry if this is tmi, but I want to be as informative as possible: Normally I masturbate 2-3 times a day, and while using this I masturbated once every 3-4 days. So if you have a wife or girlfriend who expects sex every night, she's going to be majorly disappointed.

#2 Increased aggression outside of the gym. This is a bad thing for obvious reasons

#3 Extreme lethargy within first week. It might be that I "loaded" it, meaning that I took 4 pills for the first two days, then 3 pills for the next two days (effectively shaving my cycle from 30 days to 27 days). But man, it was BAD. Normally when I take jack3d, I have energy for 8 hours after using it. With this, I wanted to go to bed at 7:30 PM for the first several days. It slowly got better though, and after about a week I went back to normal. I want to report however that the lethargy only occurred outside of the gym, similar to the way an androgenic compound works.

#4 No results! I didn't notice any increase in gains compared to usual, and if I did lose any fat it was virtually negligible. I was eating around maintenance, maybe slightly more to make up for my workouts, and although I did look leaner while on cycle, this look went away after I stopped using it.

#5 Increased joint pain. I've heard before that normal estrogen levels are actually important because the water retention helps lubricate the joints. I believe this product did successfully lower my estrogen levels, because while I was on it my joints ached and I had to raise my dose of Super Cissus from 4 pills to 6 pills a day to counteract this pain. I want to remind the reader, however, that even if this product actually did lower my estrogen levels, it had virtually no tangible effect on my physique.

Conclusion: Not worth it. Perhaps I was too young (20) when I used it to get any results, but even if I were older I can assure you that there are better test boosters out there that will yield results without all of the downsides of this product. Really there are just too many unwanted side effects, and they're not easy to ignore. If you're my age, you don't need this. If you're older, try something better.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Aggression In Gym
  • Dried Out Muscle Look
  • Joint Pain
  • Lethargy
  • Kills Your Sex Drive Big Time
  • Easily Agitated

deumcole

Posted May 21, 2011
Dude, its OK it be a little less informative...or fudge the facts a little on Con #1

Posted May 21, 2011
As much as that was awkward...I do have to agree that it WAS pretty informative

Posted May 21, 2011
Haha, sorry about that, but I thought it was important. Everyone says it kills sex drive, but no one ever says exactly how much

kevO

Good review.

Too bad about the spanking sessions Lol

Snapping the carrot 3x's a day is honorable,LOL+rep for choking the chicken

Posted May 22, 2011
^^^^ Lmao! i ran a bottle of this and it worked the total opposite. woke up with a tent pitched everymorning. think age plays a big role in test booster results

Posted May 22, 2011
hahaha nice review man. glad to know im not the only one who spanks it that much. anyways, where did u get novadex from? i have been searching for a while but i dont wanna pay 75 bucks on amazon.com

Posted May 22, 2011
3x a day, you must have the strongest forarms in the world!

might look into pimp'n yourself out and at least getting paid for that

just mess'n with you!

My endurance throughout training started to skyrocket about the second week

Hey everyone i heard that they where putting a stop to Novedex XT here in australia so i decided to give it a shot pureley because it wont be here again. I bort 3 Bottles of it and i have just completed my first bottle of taking 3 pills a night.

so here comes the review from my first bottle:

after about a week of using this bottle i began to get a hard dryed out look on my skin witch looks pretty good kind of like onion skin haha.

I did begin to notice that my recovery rate was up a fair bit and i also was getting alot better quality sleep, i would constantly wake up feeling refreshed and ready to go!

So i would have to say the effectiveness over all wasnt tooo bad but i did take a fair whack of the pills each night so i only give the effectiveness a 6

My sex Drive dropped for about 5 days or so then afterwards it went through the roof so i cant complain about any limpness lol.

I never recieved any aggitation or agression from this stuff infact i felt more calm because of the quality of sleep i was getting.

My endurance throughout training started to skyrocket about the second week in, i would kind of get a second boot up half way through my workout and keep going like a rageing horse. and After my workouts i would have the best feeling from the endorphins i got from such hard training.

There was one thing i found abit alarming was these strange little white lump pimple things that started apearing there wasnt alot of them but like yeah it cant be good haha.

I wouldnt like anybody to purchase this product expecting to gain alot of muscle of it either it doesnt increase growth but it does increase your actual performance when you workout. But hey what works for me might not work for you and for all i know i might have a high estrogen level and thats why the product worked so well for me being an estrogen blocker and all.

so yeah hey maybe you could eat a heap of broccoli in stead that also lowers estrogen levels to lol,but yeah clean eating and good training, mixed with Novedex XT, and you should see results!!

• Small Strength Gains
  • Cystic Acne At Random Locations

bigworm89

Posted August 13, 2010
Great review mate

unvme2

It took about two weeks for me to feel a bit of a strength gain

Hello all in the bodybuilding world. Thought I would put my two cents in on this product. Will start by saying I am 34 and weigh 220 and six feet tall. Been working out since high school and I have taken one cycle of a prohormone H-Drol about a year ago. So I know what to expect from a product like this and from a product like a prohormone. And there is no comparison. I am on a cutting phase and wanted to take something to boost my test while I was cutting my calories. So the first four weeks I took just two caps a night with Animal Pax, Fish Oil, Lipotropic Protein, ON BCAA's, and Animal Cuts. It took about two weeks for me to feel a bit of a strength gain. The biggest thing was my muscles were starting to get harder. I knew they looked that way because I was dropping fat but just felt harder as well. So the last two weeks I went to 4 caps a night and I added bulgarian Trib and dropped Animal Cuts (3 weeks on and one week off and another 3 weeks on). Trib was taking 2000mg a day split into two pills four times a day. Low carb and high protein and moderate fat diet I kept during the whole time with a cheat meal thrown in every now and then. Well after six weeks, I am happy with what I see in the mirror. I started at 220 and still 220 but much leaner and my abs are much more noticiable now then when I started. I still have a little more to go in the BF department but will definitly do this cycle again. Now if you are over 30 and have a good workout and diet plan, Novedex XT can do nothing but help you. Now with my sex Drive. At two caps a night, I was golden. At four caps and adding Bulgarian Trib, was still golden. Morning wood, daytime wood, and evening wood. But I know products are different for different people. I worked out four to five times a week and did my cardio six times a week and sometimes in the morning. I hope this review was helpful to anyone who reads it. Happy Lifting.

Pros:
Cons:
  • For Anyone Who Is Over 30 Years Of Age.
  • Gained Solid Mass
  • Small Strength Gains

Cam1

Overall very pleased by this product

Overall very pleased by this product. Stacked it with Superpump 250 which made me put on about 3kg of muscle over a 4 week timeframe. Made my physique look more rounded and full. Deffinately found an increase in strength and endurance but did make me tired at the end of my workout.

• Lethargy

This Novedex XT supplement did nothing in terms of any bodybuilding benefits

I tried this product just like recommended and the only other supplement I used was Animal M-Stak. This Novedex XT supplement did nothing in terms of any bodybuilding benefits. I just lost some libido which hopefully will get back with some tribulus. If anyone is seeing results from this I suggest they check their heads due to nothing but potential placebo affect.

Pros:
    Cons:
      • No Sex Drive
      • Kills Your Sex Drive Big Time
      • Really Didnt Get Any Results From One Bottle.

Doolee

Not bad product at all

Yes, not bad product at all. First off, people often ask me- Is Nolvadex the same as Novedex XT? No, they are different- Novedex XT is proved to be more powerful in aiding new muscle growth. BUT it is not the best choice for PCT, that would be nolvadex or proviron. Also, if you're looking to buy something for PCT, just get Nolvadex, it's cheaper and works better in that department.
      (Both Nolva and Nove are Anti-E's btw)

Anyway, heres my review..

Within a week of use, I saw acne forming on my back, no biggie...This is a testo booster right? There were advantages though, I was alot more focused, felt more energized, my libido increased (BY ALOT) and my level of arousal was high when taking this product. It gave my muscle that dried out look, similiar to the properties what winstrol would give. I went from 70kg bench 1set: 12reps, 2nd:set 12reps, 3rd set: 12reps. - at the end of the month i was benching out the same numbers but on 85KGS. Difference? Yes. But don't expect to be huge in the first two weeks, this isn't anything like a prohormone or steroid.

----------

Ratings:

Taste: (?/?)- No taste, but pill was easily to swallow- downed two pills on an off day and three on a training day before bedtime with a protein shake (ON Casein)

Effectiveness: (7/10) - Not bad, I did great stronger, did put on muscle, and it did helps strength gains, and my skin looked dry and kinda stretched tight across my muscles...

SIDE EFFECTS:

5/10-

ACNE..
      Felt very tired in the mornings.
      Also, was quite agressive and was short tempered, normally I shake it off our ignore it if I person annoys me, taking Novedex XT I found myself thinking how nice it would be to pump his face in...

Anyway: Gaspari normally delivers, this was quite a let down, but it's not a bad product.

Just don't expect anything amazing, there are better products out there to spend your money on, I learnt the hard way - and with my personal experience I can tell you that I know 100% there are better products out there.

Save your money.

• Easily Agitated

Posted November 24, 2010
      I have never tried this product, but i think your age (16) has something to do with your poor results.

MikeFarr

great review but you should not take it at age 16

Doolee

Posted November 24, 2010
      Yeah, I gathered, results weren't bad. 2kgs in a month is nothing to be ashamed about- but I think it'll stick to Kre-alykn and Glu-talyn:-) + GOOD proteins.

I took the product about 6 months ago and it might be the worst product i have taken. I saw results that my buddy had from cytotest, so I decided to see what results i could get from a test booster. I went to GNC and the guy said Novedex XT was in a sense better than cyrotest. Boy was he wrong. I took as prescribed right before bed, continued working out 5 days a week, eating a proper diet. I didnt see any results expect for the fact that I had NO SEX Drive at all, none, zero which didnt go over well with the GF. But this was MY experience, every person is different.

Pros:
      Cons:
        • No Sex Drive
        • Kills Your Sex Drive Big Time
        • Really Didnt Get Any Results From One Bottle.
        • Negatively Effects Sex Drive

Manimal

Posted May 25, 2010
        I had the same exact experience man. But it was more expected of me to not have effects since i took at at age 18..

MMAFreak

Posted May 25, 2010
        At 21 or 22 when you were taking this your natural test levels have not yet fallen to the point to where natural test boosters are going to make a huge difference. Test levels don't start to fall to the point where natural boosters help until your about 25.

Posted May 25, 2010
        I agree, it was a horrible decision to take this product when i clearly had enough test in my system already. maybe further down the road i might give it a shot, when my body my actually need it.

I used this when i was 17 and it worked for me

Okay so I used this when i was 17 and it worked for me. strength gains, less water. gained solid 5-10 pounds. bad things i think it stunted my growth, my joints got sore and dry feeling, was told estrogen has something to do with that. I wish i didnt try this i feel like it was unhealthy for my age. it actually cleared my skin up (?) idk why. I did not intentionally buy it, it came with a gaspari pack i bought for 30$ post, preworkout, and plasmajet. but it definetly worked, did something, it was fun while it lasted. oh and totally killed the baby making Drive... not chill

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Gained Solid Mass
        • Dried Out Muscle Look
        • Get Stronger
        • Stamina
        • Focus
        • Increased Training Intesity
        • Negatively Effects Sex Drive

The recovery time was non-existant

WOW! I have tried many test boosters in the past with no results.I just finished an 8 week cycle of novadex xt stacked with Superpump 250, and the results I got I would expect only from an illegal product. My strength increased beyond any expectations, 90 lbs extra for squats,50lbs for bench, 140lbs on my deadlifts. I gained about 15 lbs of body mass (not solid muscle), and my endurance at a mimimum doubled, I was extremely pumped for my workouts and kept the inner rage right till the end of the workout. I would leave the gym wanting more after a 2hr intence workout. The recovery time was non-existant meaning i could workout to complete failure on every set, every day and never got the recovery pain that I would normally get. I felt more focused throughout the day and just felt like a million dollars, even up to 2 weeks after the cycle. The only negative comment is that I went from nimpho to never even wanting sex, my very fine girlfriend of 13 years thought that I was cheating on her because I instantly lost all sex Drive. I have done winstrol v in the past and would take nolvadex xt over winstrol any day. I really noticed it starting to jack me up week 4-5, weeks 6-8 were absolute perfection.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Gained Solid Mass
        • Get Stronger
        • Training Endurance.
        • Stamina
        • Focus
        • Increased Training Intesity

Posted March 2, 2011
        sorry bro.. but im going to call bs on this one. im not putting you down.. but 50 pounds on bench? this product has actually had pretty bad reviews.
        what else were you taking at the time and were you coming of any ph cycle?

Posted March 2, 2011
        the only thing that jumped my bench that high was a good ph cycle, not a test booster.

Posted March 2, 2011
        No ph cycle, I'm guessing thats steroids. It just gave me the intensity and strenght to blow away my goals. went from 205*3 bench to a 245*3 with ease bench. I even hit 265 ORM.

Posted March 2, 2011
        no real gear used just chlorodrol and decavol.great diet and myofusion protein broski.

jaycon

Posted March 2, 2011
        @ taysab, novedex gets a bad rep because idiots use it as a standalone pct, lose their gains, and blame this. As a test booster/estrogen blocker and ran correctly, its not actually a terrible product. I dont know this from personal expierience but ive read logs with knowledgeable dudes running it correctly and having good results.

The gains are a bit steep to give all the credit to this product though, I would guess diet and training regimen changed for this cycle in order to bulk more as well, or the guy might have naturally low test. There are a lot of factors but who knows, he could also be a rep for gaspari for all we know.

jaycon

Posted March 3, 2011
        Novedex XT* cant forget the XT or newbs get confused lol.

Posted March 3, 2011
        I have to say I've tried this also last fall with pretty decent results. I'm an older guy though so a test boost probably means more for me than a 16 year old. That being said it def upped my weights and leaned me out a little. Nothing off the charts but it wasnt garbage either.

Great results I gained 8lbs

I stacked this product with RAGE RV2. Great results I gained 8lbs bf% droped to around 5-6% very dry and vascular. I found the product at a whole sale store and the price was to my liking I think I got it for 25.00. My sex Drive did drop enough to where my wife said that I was never to take it after I was done, even if my abs were the best they had ever looked. I liked taking them right before bed I never forgot to do it. If you have never taken this type of product before it would be good to start with. I beleive PCT Revolution has the same compounds, I could be wrong though, so do some research on that :)

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Good Starter Sup
        • Dried Out Muscle Look
        • Get Stronger
        • Training Endurance.
        • Stamina
        • Increased Training Intesity

rob1880

Posted January 31, 2011
        i wonder why a test booster would kill your sex drive
        ive heard several complaints about this product killing sex drive also while using in PCT
        wierd

Posted January 31, 2011
        Only thing I could think of was that my workouts were so intense that my test output was expended during them. However if I was able to have sex right after I lifted I was ok. But if I lifted then just went on with my day I couldn't or just didn't do it. It threw me for a loop to bro.

Posted January 31, 2011
        It wasnt the novedex that killed your sex drive, it was the prohormone that you took it with.

rob1880

Posted January 31, 2011
        i almost want to say that alot if some test boosters seem like they hurt sex drive is cause like you say trinity, your wearing yourself out at the gym lol

deeja

Posted January 31, 2011
        the prohormone wouldnt kill sex drive until after the cycle. On cycle your test is through the roof

Posted February 1, 2011
        I wonder why it kills mine during cycle then?

Posted February 1, 2011
        deeja is right on a prohormone or even a steroid (unless its dekka) your sex drive will be astounding. Now.. your junk might shrink up since your testes aren't producing natural test.. but regardless youll still want sex.

Its after the cycle that you lose your will to get freaky.
        But.. from alot of reviews it seems that novadex xt did in fact kill the users sex drive. I read someting about this on bb.com and that is why gaspari discontinued it.

Posted February 1, 2011
        and if it is low.. its because your probably usin up all the test your putting in your body while your bustin @ss in the gym. not something that is uncommon.

Posted February 1, 2011
        they quit making it because it was recalled by the FDA because 3,17 keto does not meet the definition of a dietary ingredient