Novedex XT Reviews

By: Gaspari Nutrition

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

10 9

Novedex XT is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Gaspari Nutrition. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss. This product has been reported as discontinued and replaced with Nova-X Elite Performance Series
INGREDIENTS (3)

CATEGORY PREVALENCE

COMPARE SIMILAR

AbsoluteZ3R0
  May 21, 2011

I honestly don't know why I ever used this. I think it might have been because I had hoped that it would help me shred some chest fat (which it did not). Anyway, I used this back in September 2010. This product promises to raise testosterone while simultaneously lowering estrogen. Does it work? Maybe, but probably not.

Pros:

#1 Increased aggression in the gym. I liked that I felt angrier in the weight room. If anything, perhaps I had a very slight energy boost. But it could have easily been a placebo effect.

#2 Makes you look leaner. It might be that reduced estrogen levels cause less water retention and this makes you look a bit tighter/harder. As far as actual fat loss, however, I don't think any occurred because I went back to looking normal shortly after I stopped using it.

Cons (this list is over twice as big):

#1 As everyone knows, this product obliterates your sex Drive. It might as well be deca-dick "light". I'm sorry if this is tmi, but I want to be as informative as possible: Normally I masturbate 2-3 times a day, and while using this I masturbated once every 3-4 days. So if you have a wife or girlfriend who expects sex every night, she's going to be majorly disappointed.

#2 Increased aggression outside of the gym. This is a bad thing for obvious reasons

#3 Extreme lethargy within first week. It might be that I "loaded" it, meaning that I took 4 pills for the first two days, then 3 pills for the next two days (effectively shaving my cycle from 30 days to 27 days). But man, it was BAD. Normally when I take jack3d, I have energy for 8 hours after using it. With this, I wanted to go to bed at 7:30 PM for the first several days. It slowly got better though, and after about a week I went back to normal. I want to report however that the lethargy only occurred outside of the gym, similar to the way an androgenic compound works.

#4 No results! I didn't notice any increase in gains compared to usual, and if I did lose any fat it was virtually negligible. I was eating around maintenance, maybe slightly more to make up for my workouts, and although I did look leaner while on cycle, this look went away after I stopped using it.

#5 Increased joint pain. I've heard before that normal estrogen levels are actually important because the water retention helps lubricate the joints. I believe this product did successfully lower my estrogen levels, because while I was on it my joints ached and I had to raise my dose of Super Cissus from 4 pills to 6 pills a day to counteract this pain. I want to remind the reader, however, that even if this product actually did lower my estrogen levels, it had virtually no tangible effect on my physique.

Conclusion: Not worth it. Perhaps I was too young (20) when I used it to get any results, but even if I were older I can assure you that there are better test boosters out there that will yield results without all of the downsides of this product. Really there are just too many unwanted side effects, and they're not easy to ignore. If you're my age, you don't need this. If you're older, try something better.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Dried Out Muscle Look
  • Increased Aggression In Gym
  • Lethargy
  • Kills Your Sex Drive Big Time
  • Easily Agitated
  • Joint Pain
soundsoffire
  August 13, 2010

Hey everyone i heard that they where putting a stop to Novedex XT here in australia so i decided to give it a shot pureley because it wont be here again. I bort 3 Bottles of it and i have just completed my first bottle of taking 3 pills a night.

so here comes the review from my first bottle:

after about a week of using this bottle i began to get a hard dryed out look on my skin witch looks pretty good kind of like onion skin haha.

I did begin to notice that my recovery rate was up a fair bit and i also was getting alot better quality sleep, i would constantly wake up feeling refreshed and ready to go!

So i would have to say the effectiveness over all wasnt tooo bad but i did take a fair whack of the pills each night so i only give the effectiveness a 6

My sex Drive dropped for about 5 days or so then afterwards it went through the roof so i cant complain about any limpness lol.

I never recieved any aggitation or agression from this stuff infact i felt more calm because of the quality of sleep i was getting.

My endurance throughout training started to skyrocket about the second week in, i would kind of get a second boot up half way through my workout and keep going like a rageing horse. and After my workouts i would have the best feeling from the endorphins i got from such hard training.

There was one thing i found abit alarming was these strange little white lump pimple things that started apearing there wasnt alot of them but like yeah it cant be good haha.

I wouldnt like anybody to purchase this product expecting to gain alot of muscle of it either it doesnt increase growth but it does increase your actual performance when you workout. But hey what works for me might not work for you and for all i know i might have a high estrogen level and thats why the product worked so well for me being an estrogen blocker and all.

so yeah hey maybe you could eat a heap of broccoli in stead that also lowers estrogen levels to lol,but yeah clean eating and good training, mixed with Novedex XT, and you should see results!!
  • Works But Don`t Expect 20lbs Of Muscle On This
  • Focus
  • Stamina
  • Training Endurance.
  • Cystic Acne At Random Locations
unvme2
  June 4, 2010

Hello all in the bodybuilding world. Thought I would put my two cents in on this product. Will start by saying I am 34 and weigh 220 and six feet tall. Been working out since high school and I have taken one cycle of a prohormone H-Drol about a year ago. So I know what to expect from a product like this and from a product like a prohormone. And there is no comparison. I am on a cutting phase and wanted to take something to boost my test while I was cutting my calories. So the first four weeks I took just two caps a night with Animal Pax, Fish Oil, Lipotropic Protein, ON BCAA's, and Animal Cuts. It took about two weeks for me to feel a bit of a strength gain. The biggest thing was my muscles were starting to get harder. I knew they looked that way because I was dropping fat but just felt harder as well. So the last two weeks I went to 4 caps a night and I added bulgarian Trib and dropped Animal Cuts (3 weeks on and one week off and another 3 weeks on). Trib was taking 2000mg a day split into two pills four times a day. Low carb and high protein and moderate fat diet I kept during the whole time with a cheat meal thrown in every now and then. Well after six weeks, I am happy with what I see in the mirror. I started at 220 and still 220 but much leaner and my abs are much more noticiable now then when I started. I still have a little more to go in the BF department but will definitly do this cycle again. Now if you are over 30 and have a good workout and diet plan, Novedex XT can do nothing but help you. Now with my sex Drive. At two caps a night, I was golden. At four caps and adding Bulgarian Trib, was still golden. Morning wood, daytime wood, and evening wood. But I know products are different for different people. I worked out four to five times a week and did my cardio six times a week and sometimes in the morning. I hope this review was helpful to anyone who reads it. Happy Lifting.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gained Solid Mass
  • Works But Don`t Expect 20lbs Of Muscle On This
  • Small Strength Gains
  • For Anyone Who Is Over 30 Years Of Age.
    Doolee
      November 24, 2010

Yes, not bad product at all. First off, people often ask me- Is Nolvadex the same as Novedex XT? No, they are different- Novedex XT is proved to be more powerful in aiding new muscle growth. BUT it is not the best choice for PCT, that would be nolvadex or proviron. Also, if you're looking to buy something for PCT, just get Nolvadex, it's cheaper and works better in that department.
    (Both Nolva and Nove are Anti-E's btw)

Anyway, heres my review..

Within a week of use, I saw acne forming on my back, no biggie...This is a testo booster right? There were advantages though, I was alot more focused, felt more energized, my libido increased (BY ALOT) and my level of arousal was high when taking this product. It gave my muscle that dried out look, similiar to the properties what winstrol would give. I went from 70kg bench 1set: 12reps, 2nd:set 12reps, 3rd set: 12reps. - at the end of the month i was benching out the same numbers but on 85KGS. Difference? Yes. But don't expect to be huge in the first two weeks, this isn't anything like a prohormone or steroid.

----------

Ratings:

Taste: (?/?)- No taste, but pill was easily to swallow- downed two pills on an off day and three on a training day before bedtime with a protein shake (ON Casein)

Effectiveness: (7/10) - Not bad, I did great stronger, did put on muscle, and it did helps strength gains, and my skin looked dry and kinda stretched tight across my muscles...

SIDE EFFECTS:

5/10-

ACNE..
    Felt very tired in the mornings.
    Also, was quite agressive and was short tempered, normally I shake it off our ignore it if I person annoys me, taking Novedex XT I found myself thinking how nice it would be to pump his face in...

Anyway: Gaspari normally delivers, this was quite a let down, but it's not a bad product.

Just don't expect anything amazing, there are better products out there to spend your money on, I learnt the hard way - and with my personal experience I can tell you that I know 100% there are better products out there.

Save your money.
    • Easily Agitated
    • Short Tempered
    viper122
      November 16, 2010

47 year old male. Supplements are only multi-vitamin, Omega 3s, Glucosamine/MSM, Tribulus, protein supplementation. Wanted to see if this would make a difference for me. I stopped the Tribulus when I started the Novadex, but after about a week, quickly realized a change in libido, and actually negative erectile function. Went back on Tribulus and problem solved. Used 2 tabs at night per directions, did increase to 3, but went back to 2; didn't seem to make a difference, though I did experience another corresponding libido drop. I've also noticed my eyes burn alot, but I'm not willing to exactly attribute it to this supplement. I won't know for sure until I stop. I'm coming to the end of 8 weeks. For me, I thought it worked fine. No real negative side affects that I couldn't rectify. I had my cholesterol taken about half way through (routine) and it was fine. My strength has increased and so has my size. i am aware of the placebo affect and am sure that plays a part in this. Overall, it made me work harder, I didn't seem to run out of gas. I end up being bigger, stronger, tighter. My weight didn't change at all on this (I actually need to lose weight--I carry too much fat). I think I just got alot of good muscular "development" from using this supplement. More carved shoulders, tighter chest, more solid muscles. Overall, I was happy with it and will probably use it again in the future if I need to ramp it up. I'm not big on supplementation. The few I have used that work are protein (of course), creatine & tribulus. Although I know creatine works, I'd rather not be bulked up with the water. As far as Tribulus goes, I don't use it as a testosterone booster (cause studies show it's not), but more of a confidence booster & libido increaser. Yes, I do wish this was lower priced. I wouldn't do anything less than the 8 weeks. It felt like a good 2 weeks before I felt this was helping.
    • Increased Training Intesity
    • Burning And Itchy Eyes
    mb4321
      June 14, 2010

At 57 yrs of age and recovering from a year long rheumatic illness with significant muscle atrophy my situation is quite different to those of most reviewers.
    My goal was to return to my Original weight of 72kg from 61kg after a 15 year absence from regular exercise.
    Three months, two bottles of Novexdex XT (2 tabs / night) and moderate amounts of mass gainer I have achieved my goal with no change in waist size and an unusal but welcome tightness in the chest. The weight gains were noticeably less during the month break from XT. No adverse side effects mentioned by others noted.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Gained Solid Mass
      Broskeeper1
        April 14, 2010

I tried this product just like recommended and the only other supplement I used was Animal M-Stak. This Novedex XT supplement did nothing in terms of any bodybuilding benefits. I just lost some libido which hopefully will get back with some tribulus. If anyone is seeing results from this I suggest they check their heads due to nothing but potential placebo affect.

Pros:
       Cons:
        • No Sex Drive
        • Kills Your Sex Drive Big Time
        • Really Didnt Get Any Results From One Bottle.
        Manimal

April 8, 2010

I took a bottle of this when i was 18. Stupid of me? Yes. At the time i didnt know about my T levels being at their peak and not being old enough to take T boosters or GH. It didnt have any negative effects on me besides my libido going wayy wayy down to its all time low. That sucked. I did get a little bit leaner while on this and strength went up very little and i looked dryer too. Also has some mild bacne. (Acne on the back) But is it worth the money at someone my age? Deff not. dont waste your time or money. Wait til your around 22 when your T levels start dropping and get the Asteroid Stack and use this as a PCT maybe. I'm gonna stick to a good creatine, good protein, N.O. pills, and pre workout supps and stay happy with my 8 pound muscle gains every winter-spring season.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Small Strength Gains
        • Dried Out Muscle Look
        • Kills Your Sex Drive Big Time
        • Cystic Acne At Random Locations
        • Really Didnt Get Any Results From One Bottle.
        royalpro
          October 24, 2009

Thought I would give this a try to help me build muscle like I did years ago. On the third day of taking this I got a very itchy raised red welt/bump on my left forearm. It almost looked like a bug bite so I didn't think anything of it. On the forth day I had two more on my thigh. On the fifth day I had one more on my ribs on the side and the one on my arm was getting larger. The ones on my leg and side didn't look like bites like the one on my arm started out looking like. They looked like hives. This was the only thing different that I had been doing for a while, so I decided to stop taking this to see if that helped and in two days they were gone. I waited a week and took another dose and got another hive on my other side and my eyes started buring and were itchy. It has been over a week after that last dose and I have had no problems.
        I was taking whey, creatine, BCAA, taurine and GlycoMaize at the same time and while before and after without any ill effects from them, but with Novedex XT, I did.
        Didn't notice any good effects from it for the 5 + 1 days that I stuck it out.
        Hate to give it all 0, because it might work for some, but watch out for the hives.
         Pros:
         Cons:
          • Hives
          • Burning And Itchy Eyes