This product has been reported as discontinued.

MyoFusion

By: Gaspari Nutrition

A new me with a great review like always! Today we are going to give MyoFusion some props. This is my favorite protein blend and a great anytime meal replacement. Let's dissect gaspari MyoFusion.

---------------------TASTE 9.5/10---------------------------------------

I give major props to MyoFusion...

---------------------TASTE 9.5/10---------------------------------------

I give major props to MyoFusion here simply because this is the best tasting protein that I have ever used. I have used just about every flavor and all of them are equally as good as the last. My favorite is banana; it is like a banana frappe from an ice cream shop. Chocolate, chocolate mint, vanilla and cookies'n'cream are all amazing. You will not be let down on flavor.

----------------------MIX ABILITY 9/10---------------------------------

Again another solid part of MyoFusion is its ability to mix in any shaker cup. I use a skim milk water mix 60/40 milk to water. And I never have clumps or sandy, gritty protein mixtures in my cup. The only time you may have issues mixing this is if the cup is damp and you put the protein in first before you hit the gym. Can't complain about this category either.

-------------------------CONTENT 9.5/10------------------------------------------

This is a slow and first release of amino acids for a multi use protein. This also features a cold cross flow whey protein process which is used to keep the protein as pure as possible.

Calories from Fat 27
Total Fat 3g 6
Saturated Fat 0.5g 2
Trans Fat 0g 0
Cholesterol 30mg 13
Total Carbohydrate 5g 2
Dietary Fiber 1g 4
Protein 25g 50
The way this protein has a slow release from the egg albumin, a fast release from the whey isolate and this protein also contains a low dose of CLA and Flaxseed Oil.

------------------------------PRICE/VALUE9.5/10------------------------------

This is one the most affordable high end protein blends available for under 45.00. you can get 5lb tubs online at AllStarHealth.com from 38.99-41.99 flavor changes price. 5lbs can go rather quick if you use this like I do. 1 shake in the a.m, 1 shake afternoon, and one before bed. 3 scoops a day and a 5lb tub last me 1 ½ months.

----------------------------EFFECTIVENESS 9/10-----------------------------------

I have always noticed that when I stray from MyoFusion im always a bit sore in the a.m after a hard workout. So I can only assume that when I'm using the MyoFusion it has helped with my recovery significantly and allows me to continue my Quest for body perfection.

Overall I have to say that Gaspari has hit a home run with this product. I will also recommend this protein to anyone seeing that my results have been top notch.

Thanks guys for the read
-k-
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Mixed Great
  • Tasted Great
  • Inexpensive

• deumcole
      August 15, 2011

Boy, yer reviews are about as pathetic as that dude kroberts9 ; )
      August 15, 2011

That dude was such an ass pirate! thanks for the complement!!
    • jmlstocks
      August 15, 2011

Awesome review for a new guy, its almost like you've done this before...
      August 15, 2011

Thanks stocks! ive been around the block in a dirty way
    • DogRomeo
      August 15, 2011

Great review, thanks man! Pretty sure I'm getting this over elite gournet and syntha 6.
      August 16, 2011

Glad i could help and i strongly recommend it! i have used both and the myo takes the cake. get bannana
    • BodySpammer
      August 16, 2011

Great review man! Do you know the total amount of grams of amino acid it has in the whole bottle or in a serving? Either answer is good. Thanks man, I'm planning to get it!
      August 16, 2011

You put "high end protein blends" I hope you weren't referring pro compliex as high end?? Mostly whey concentrate champ.
      August 16, 2011

I meant myofusin champ. I know Pro Complex high end champ.
      August 16, 2011

Cheap mainly whey concentrate with fairy dust amounts of egg protein. Decent slow release protein source, because it's cheap to make. Great flavoring....mediocre protein
    • Pandycore
      August 16, 2011

Is MyoFusion really that great? I'm getting back on supplements again and want to take the best. Is superpump good too?
      August 17, 2011

Good to hear someone likes this product, i just opened my tub yesterday hope to see results quick! Have you tried the BCAA from gaspari? What do you think about taking this two supplements?

Cray

Once I had finished up my last tub of Prota-Lyn I decided I wanted to try yet another brand of whey protein. After a short stint with Dymatize Elite... I couldn't stomach the taste so I returned it... I decided to pick up a 5lb. tub of Gaspari's MyoFusion. I have finished an entire 5 lb. tub of the Milk Chocolate and have put a serious dent in another 5 lb. tub of Cookies "˜n' Cream. Primarily I now use this product either immediately post-workout or in combination with a scoop of casein protein as a meal replacement. It is also a solid choice for a breakfast shake.

TASTE: 10/10
    I won't list All The Whey brands and flavors that I've tried, suffice to say it's a pretty long list. MyoFusion is the best whey protein powder I have tasted, period. Both the Milk Chocolate and the Cookies "˜n' Cream are outstanding. The chocolate is smooth, creamy, and tastes somewhat like a Hershey bar. The CNC tastes exactly like melted cookies and cream ice cream. Phenomenal. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about either of these flavors and in my rank of all the powders I have tried (in terms of taste) these two would come in first and second. I always mixed this product in water and would often use 24 oz. of water just so there was more shake to drink.

MIXABILITY: 8/10
    Myofusion can be a bit stubborn when it comes to mixing in a shaker bottle. If you're not really vigorous in your shaking, the powder does tend to clump a little bit and take on a chunky texture. I found that as long as I shook the bottle for at least 30 seconds, I didn't have any issues with the powder not completely mixing.

I will also point out that this was much more an issue with the Milk Chocolate flavor than it was with the CNC. I am not sure if this is because the chocolate is the "new formula" or if it has something to do with the flavoring agent. Regardless, even when the powder clumped up a bit, I didn't care because the taste was still outstanding.

EFFECTIVENESS: 8.5/10
    I think I've said this for just about every whey protein I've reviewed, but I find it difficult to judge a whey powder's true effectiveness. Whey is whey for the most part. MyoFusion is more of an isolate blend than a straight concentrate formula, and it's ingredient profile lists the following forms of whey (in order): whey concentrate, whey isolate, egg albumin, milk isolate, & whey hydrolysate.

I used MyoFusion for most of my bulking cycle and have continued using it as I transition into a full cutting phase. Regardless of your goals, I think MyoFusion delivers a solid dosing of fast-absorbing protein that is ideal for the early morning or post-workout. Additionally, the ingredient profile includes 25% of a person's daily requirement of Vitamins A, C, D, E, & calcium, which is a nice bonus.

I will also add that MyoFusion was the gentlest on my stomach of any powder that I've tried. This is a big factor for me in effectiveness, as it's a pretty solid indicator of the quality of the product. With the exception of Prota-Lyn, every other whey product has given me horrendous gas. With MyoFusion I have had almost none, and since I switched to intermittent Fasting I have not experienced any gas whatsoever.

VALUE: 9/10
    When compared to other similar products, MyoFusion is very competitively priced. A 5 lb. tub on BB.com will run you $42 and get you 63 scoops. This equates out to a per scoop cost of .66c. The same size tub of 100% Whey costs $45 and produces 71 scoops – a per scoop cost of .63c. Syntha-6 is even more expensive, coming in at a per scoop cost of .81c. It's worth noting that while 100% Whey does list whey isolate first in its ingredient profile, and that Syntha-6 includes Micellar Casein, neither brand offers the whey hydrolysate or the vitamin profile that MyoFusion does.

OVERALL: 9/10
    Personally, Gaspari hit a home run with this product in my opinion. Not only does it taste great and include some very nice ingredient bonuses, but it is also very competitively priced. Furthermore, there is currently a deal on BB.com that nets you a small container of SuperPump250 with the purchase of a 5 lb. tub. Not the greatest deal ever, but it's a nice plus. I highly recommend MyoFusion and am comfortable saying that it is going to be my whey powder staple for a quite a while.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Tasted Great
    • Good Blend
    • Great Quality

• weastwind
        February 2, 2011

Great review Cray. Have you ever tried the chocolate peanut butter of myofusion yet?
        February 2, 2011

Not yet. I am thinking about trying the Choc. Mint next.
      • kuch
        February 2, 2011

I have peanut butter now and its damn! good
      • JoeNetics

Weastwind -
        myofusion chocolate peanut butter is not a very nice taste if your a fan of chocolate flavored protein then just stick to the milk chocolate ive also been told by a friend the mint chocolate is nice but a fairly mild taste of mint.
      • everlastlift
        February 2, 2011

Soild Review! Definitely try Banana Perfection...Best banana protein ever!
      • Adonislike
        February 3, 2011

Nice job Cray. Another great review my friend.
      • kevO
        February 3, 2011

Good review Cray! I think my only gripe with Myofusion would be the inclusion of Whey Concentrate. Overall, its a solid protein tho
      • taysab23
        February 3, 2011

Pretty good review... for a dog anyways... lol
      • 3ullD0zer
        February 3, 2011

Horrible review Cray, your almost as bad as Worm!
      • Adonislike
        February 3, 2011

Agree with you 100% kevO. I like the Myo but definitely wish there was little to no whey concentrate in it.
      • Meuth
        February 3, 2011

My go to flavor is Strawberries and Cream!

Great review Cray!
      • shinndigg
        February 4, 2011

Excellent job Cray! My mind was officially blown! Congrats on the top 15 as well.

Thanks all.

I don't mind the whey concentrate but do wish it was lower on the ingrediant profile. Concentrate is a stape of most whey powders though.

@Dozer - almost... but thankfully not quite. =P
      • taysab23
        February 4, 2011

Wow i didn't notice that!! congrats on making it to the (pardon the expressions) BIG DOGS lol
      • bigworm89

Foo you Cray!
      • Manimal
        February 4, 2011

I was gonna give this a try but realized how over priced it was. You are mostly paying for whey concentrate and milk protein. I guess I won't be able to criticize until I actually do try it.. I ended up with Nitro Core again.

Good review, as always though bro.
      • BrooklynBuff
        February 4, 2011

Holy crap Cray I really don't have the time to read your reviews anymore!Its like reading War and Peace+

CamSTL

Myofusion is my 2nd favorite protein blend and meal replacement/nighttime snack protein. I've been meaning to put a review out on this for a while so lets get to it.

Profile: 9.0/10 Myofusion contains its Athlete's Edge Complete Protein Blend which includes Cross-Flow, Cold Infused Whey Protein Concentrate, Cross-Flow, Cold Infused, Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate, Egg Albumin, Milk Protein Isolate and whey hydrolysate. Depending on the flavor Myofusion ranges from 145-150 cals. 2g of sugar and 5g of carbs 25g of Protein and multiple vitamins and minerals, flaxseed oils and a little CLA as well. I've had the milk chocolate (147cals 27 from fat)and Chocolate Peanut Butter (150cals 25 from fat)flavors.

Taste: Chocolate Peanut butter 10/10 was pleasantly surprising. I was never a Chocolate or Peanut butter protein kind of guy, but I got burnt out from vanilla protein and at the time this was the only flavor I could find.I thought Chocolate Peanut butter would be horrible (but its not about taste right??? ;) ) Man oh man, with some skim or 2%milk, a couple of ice cubes and a blender I was in heaven. This got me hooked on chocolate proteins and I haven't looked back at a vanilla protein since. The Milk Chocolate was above average. Never got tired of it so I'll give it an 8.5/10.

Mixability: 9.8/10 I usually blend my proteins with ice but I found it easy to stir in a cup. There were only a couple rare occasions where I had clumps stuck at the bottom of the cup. I blame it more on my lack of focus when stirring or when I put my protein in a wet cup first if it does clump.

Effectiveness: 9.5/10 My protein of choice all year round, I use this during the off-season and in season. I feel it aids in my gains in the off-season and helps my recovery dramastically after a workout or in season. I have not used it this year, but I feel with me not being able to eat on a consistent basis and using lower quality proteins my results as of now could be a tad better.

Price: I don't think I have ever seen a protein vary in price so much. You can find 2lb tubs of this from $18- 30. I usually get a 5lb tub for $35 from Sams club. I got this once from GNC at for 47.99. I went into GNC 2weeks ago to see how much this cost as I was eager to try it again this year and it was a whopping $80. I have seen it for 50 and for 60. Perhaps it depends on where you shop but usually there is an average price + or - a certain number for most products. I get mine for $35 so I will give this a 9/10 but theres no way I would pay 60 - 80 for this. I hear GNC price matches, Perhaps give that a try to buy this for a lower price

Overall: 9.5/10 A solid protein. Some good hype and advertising surrounding it, but it definately lives up to the hype IMO. It has a solid 9 on this website and other sites after 100's of reviews so I think that speaks for itself. Its good on a cut, bulk, or maintenance and it tastes amazing. Some of the most recent reviews say that there are better tasting proteins out there now. A hard feat to accomplish but do-able. Its a blend (which usually aren't excellent in any area but its good for just about everything, if that makes sense). This blend contains alot of isolates which helps increase its profile. Give it a try if you havent, you won't be disappointed
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Mixed Great
      • Tasted Great
      • Good Blend

• AlphandOmega

Good review man.
          March 26, 2012

That was a nice review about this supplement, i just got mine yesterday and started using it.It seems like you know much about supplements and hopefully you could help me with how I should take the supplements i just bought.
          I have the full month supply of the following:
          BCAA 6000
          Myofusion
          Super pump max
          Novedex XT
          March 26, 2012

Forgot to say these are all from gaspari.

how do you recommend i should take this?
        • tommy777
          March 26, 2012

Thanks alpha and omega and armando05 what is your diet like? and what are your goals? and for the superpump max I would just take it 20 minutes before you workout, bcaa I would take half before my workout and half after or you can take it split up throughout the day like during your meal times, novedex I would take one in the morning and then for your myofusion for sure after you workout but depending on your diet and goals you may want to take it throughout the day as well!
        • tommy777
          March 26, 2012

Well I am dumb.... I thought the one I reviewed so I ended up answering their questions for ya Cam.... my bad

Been through two tubs of this and i have to say i love it. I was looking to replace my 100% Whey with a blend andconsidered going back to the Pro Complex. After careful consideration i went with MyoFusion. Two tubs down and it will be included in my stack

As for the review (keeping it short since i am at work).

Lets start with my stack so you can gauge the results...

As for the review (keeping it short since i am at work).

Lets start with my stack so you can gauge the results and put them in perspective.

Myofusion, Jack3d, Nitrox II, Modern BCAA,2:1:1 Recovery

Effectiveness: Great product, although a bit upset that the profile of eaa and bcaas were not disclosed. I have always responded better to blends than straight whey isolate. For the morning shake it seems to hold off hunger better feeding the engine longer. I will put this up against Pro Complex and it holds its own.

Taste: Thicker than normal and more than PC. Just add more water. Taste is ok, but i dont buy for taste. I will take results over taste all day everyday. Doesnt taste too artificial either.

Value: Either i never paid much attention or this has come down in price. 5 pound tub for 39 bucks on Amazon free shipping. Great value.

Results: This is a whey blend, it isnt going to blow you away, but i seriously think blends are the way to go if you are on a budget and are sick and tired of having your pantry look like a supplement warehouse. I have cut most of the unnecessary things out of my stack and left from a protein perspective is this and 211.

Conclusion: For all you Pro Complex marks,this is a great alternative at a much better cost.

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Tasted Great

June 1, 2011

Nice! I love Myo man, although I bounce back and forth between it and ProtaLyn (which you should check out if you haven't already).

Cookies and Creme flavored Myo is the best flavored protein I've ever had.
            June 1, 2011

Used protalyn in the past. I liked it. Mixed like crap if i remember
          • kubitzky10
            June 1, 2011

Wow, My broski blade wrote a review again!! Very Nice!
            June 1, 2011

Haha. Yea the original broski is back. Not only was this a review, but it was completely written on my new honeycomb tablet.
          • kingmeat
            June 1, 2011

Wow i feel like we had the exact same thoughts brotha. I was thinking of ordering pro complex then i was like i really don't have the money to spend and i knew myofusion was a blend most people trusted so i bought it on amazon and it came in today. Excited to use this on my recomp. Anyway good short review brothaman
          • joeoftwins
            June 2, 2011

Blade, I love this stuff too. I recently switched to ON Casein and Gold Standard Whey. Couldnt wait to finish my tubs so I could get back to my Myofusion. Chocolate is the best tasting cholocate protein I have ever tasted.
          • IRISH89
            June 2, 2011

Great review, it's hard to beat myofusion.
          • kroberts9
            June 2, 2011

Brother bladeski I love myofusion for my anytime of day protwin supp. i use it in the a.m and before bed. my after work stuff is hydro builder. but great stuff, keep it gangsta

Cryoburner

Myofusion; the best bang for your buck protein blend on the market (That I have tried).

I have tried Syntha-6, Combat, and Pro7tein Synthesis for my mixed proteins before Myofusion.

Profile

Vitamin A 0IU 0%
          Vitamin C 0mg 0%
          Calcium 145mg 15%
          Iron 1mg 6%
          "  Daily Value not established.
          * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
          Ingredients:
          MyoFusion Athlete's Edge Complete Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protiein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydroslate, Egg Albumin, Milk Protein Isolate), Maltodextrin, Pro-Compliance Lipid Complex [Sunflower Oil Powder (Sunflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Mono & Diglycerides), Flax Seed Oil Powder, Micro-Encapsulated Conjugated Linoleic Acid Powder], Natural And Artificial Flavors, Pro-Compliance Dispersion Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan), Salt, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, GaspriZymeâ„¢ (Lactase, Amylase, Protease)

Great great profile. It's a blend and it's used for building muscle. The fat and the carb content mean it's not your "I need 0 carb/fat for my cut." Type of protein. It has 5 different protein sources. So lets say each of them has 5 grams. So stop complaining about "OMG WHEY CONCENTRATE, IT'S SUCH GARBAGE." It's a blend, which means the absorption is spread out. You're body isn't going to go "hey well your stomach has a 2 hour digesting protein, a 4 hour one and a 6 hour one, let me just single out the 2 hour one and leave the rest sitting here. It's a blend, take it as it is. It even has some healthy fats thrown in there!

Taste: 10/10. Taste is something very important to me when it comes to something you take on a daily basis or something you slowly drink. If a protein taste like crap, I'm not going to want to take it. But Myofusion is hands down the best tasting protein I have ever tried. I tried the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor and it was amazing. My first thought when I sipped it was "REESE'S PUFFS REESE'S PUFFS, PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE FLAVOR." Because that's exactly what it taste like, liquid Reese's Puffs. It tastes great with milk or water... with milk it's like you're drinking a milkshake. It beats out Syntha-6 in taste! It was so good, I thought midgets in the factory may have switched it out with a dessert topping but no, it's just that good. So if you're looking for a great tasting protein, look no further!

Mixing: 8/10. Myofusion mixes great. Just shake it like a man and stop crying when it doesn't fully mix in 2 shakes. It is a think protein though, hence why it gets an 8, so you may have to add more water/milk when you make it. But again, shake like a boss and it mixes fine.

Effectiveness: 9/10 Myofusion is an any-time-of-the-day protein. It has a great profile, tastes great, and builds muscle. Your gains are only as good as your workout and diet. If you drink Myofusion as your only source of protein while you eat lettuce on a bulk, don't expect to gain 50 lbs. But combine Myofusion with a great diet and workout and you'll find it just as effective, if not more, than your average protein. It promotes protein synthesis, great recovery and muscle building. It's easily digested as well, I never got any bloat from it. Take it in the morning, after workout, or at night. It works, period. But at the end of the day, protein is protein is protein. It's a staple to hit your macros. Don't blame Myofusion that you haven't put on the 10lbs you wanted because you're eating baby carrots and chasing them with water. Be a man, eat some steak, lift some iron and drink some myofusion.

Cost: The cost of Myofusion is on par with almost all other protein blends (except for Pro Complex, which is expensive). I've found it cheaper than Syntha-6 though. I got mine for about 45 dollars, which is much less than a dollar a scoop. So look at it like this. >1 dollar for 25 grams of protein. It's like a delicious, chocolaty chicken breast in one little scoop!

Overall: 9. Myofusion works. It's great tasting, easy mixing, muscle building, lady killing, baby making protein. If you haven't tried it and you don't feel like shelling out 60-70 bucks for pro complex and you want a great blend, GET MYOFUSION.

No I'm not a rep, it's just a solid product.

Bottom line: Myofusion is my go to protein blend.
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • Mixed Great
          • And Egg Protein
          • Great Quality

• joeflah13
              February 25, 2012

MICROMANAGE! Like a Boss!
              SEND SOME FAXES! Like a Boss!
              SHAKE MYOFUSION! Like a Boss!
              Lmao great review, +rep. Hope u catch my reference lol
            • Cryoburner
              February 25, 2012

EAT SOME CHICKEN STRIPS LIKE A BOSS.
              Yeah I get it, I am 20 :P
              Thanks homie. I just hate when people say "I had to shake it a lot to mix it." BIG DEAL. Be a man!
              February 25, 2012

I sang the Reese's song in my head in the accent of a young black boy. Therefore this review is amazing.
            • Cryoburner
              February 25, 2012

Reeses puffs reeses puffs!

I had been using Optimum's Pro Complex for a long time. I had heard alot of good things about Gaspari's MyoFusion so I decided to give it a try. Along with this review I will be comparing MyoFusion with Pro Complex. Here goes:

TASTE: 8/10-...

TASTE: 8/10- I've tried both the Milk Chocolate and the Vanilla MyoFusion. The milk chocolate is awesome but the vanilla kinda reminded me of maple syrup for some reason. It wasn't bad but not the best and because of this I have to give the slightest edge to Pro Complex in this category.

MIXABILITY: 8/10- Again MyoFusion performed very well in this category but Pro Complex I feel is a little better.

EFFECTIVENESS: A protein is only as effective as it's profile. MyoFusion has whey concentrate, whey isolate, egg albumen and milk isolate but waht sets it apart is the fact that it also has whey hydrolysate which makes it a perfect blend for any occasion. Pro Complex has extra vitamins and amino acids added but I still feel that MyoFusion is better in this category.

VALUE: 9/10- Just looking at the cost per scoop of MyoFusion compared to Pro Complex it would seem that MyoFusion has a big advantage. But Pro Complex has 30 grams of protein per scoop compared to the MyoFusion's 25 grams. Taking this into consideration I compared the two based on price per 30 grams of protein which brings the price of the MyoFusion ( 82 cents per 30 grams ) alot closer to the Pro Complex ( 90 cents per 30 grams ). MyoFusion still wins this category.

OVERALL: 9/10- Overall I found that MyoFusion is just as good if not slightly better than Pro Complex's protein profile and because of the 8 cents per 30 grams difference I have to give the overall to MyoFusion.
             Pros:
             Cons:
            • Relatively Inexpensive
            • Tasted Great
            • Great Profile

• blizzard
                July 31, 2011

Good review. I agree with the Vanilla flavor. It's ok, but I thought it tasted like toffee. This is a great all-around protein.
              • adam777
                July 31, 2011

Protein is only effective as its profile-love that quote and so true.
              • DogRomeo
                July 31, 2011

Really solid review. Hit all the important questions I had & comparing it to ON PC24 is exactly what I needed lol! Repped.
              • hornedn
                July 31, 2011

I have to say that ON's Pro Complex is a great product because the added amino acids can't be ignored but I feel Myofusion is just as good. For me it'll come down to which one I can get a better deal on at the time.

Alright guys, it's been a long time since I reviewed anything, but i'll try my hardest to make this review legit. So let's get started.

After taking 100% Gold Standard Whey for a longggg time I wanted to mix it up. I have always liked gaspari as a brand, and decided to mix it up and try a tub of this. Overall I must say that I was very impressed with this protein, and for the price its about as good as a value you can get out there. Now the specifics.

Mixbility - 9/10

This is what really makes MyoFusion...

Mixbility - 9/10

This is what really makes MyoFusion stick out to me. Unlike most proteins or protein blends MyoFusion has a thick frothy texture. I for one loved it and found it to be a change of pace from most protein shakes. I gave it a 9 because sometimes I would have a little bit of clumpage goin on towards the bottom though (it should be noted that I always used a shaker).

Taste - 10/10

I'm going to be honest, this is probably my favorite tasting protein i've ever had. Something about the thick texture just adds to the taste, which is very rich. When you are finished drinking it you just "feel" like you've dranken a protein shake, it really sicks with you, but in a good way. I really liked Pro Complex's taste (chocolate flavor) and 100% Gold Standard whey's taste ( strawberry banana, strawberry, chocolate and vanilla, yea I took it for awhile) but I honestly think that MyoFusion is the best tasting. Although I could see the taste getting kind of old in the future, after one tub I couldn't be happier. Tasted like a milkshake with milk, mmmmmmm.

Effectiveness - 8/10

Now for the nitty-gritty, this is where MyoFusion falters just a TAD bit. Now because it is a blend with various proteins ranging from whey isolates to egg to caseine etc. it is not really ideal for postworkout. It still is serviceable for this use though, and for the price is not a bad option. I found it really useful as a meal-replacement or inbetween meal shake IMO. In this area MyoFusion does pretty well, deff less soreness and I would say that it contributed to muscle growth.

Value - 10/10

This IMO is the biggest selling point for MyoFusion. You can buy a 5lb tub for anywhere in the neighborhood of about $35. This is a great value. Ecspecially when considered simmilar proteins cost much more in that regard. I will deff be purchasing another tub for the sole purpose of how cheap it is and how cheap I am haha.

Overall - 9/10

Overall I believe that this is a very good product. The price is very VERY hard to beat along with the taste, which I loved. The only problem is it may not be for the exact uses you may be looking for when purchasing a protein, but overall I would highly recommend this product.
               Pros:
               Cons:
              • Tasted Great
              • Good Texture
              • Inexpensive

danielson

So after taking Kohdii's advice (thanks man! lol) I bought two 5lb tubs of MyoFusion for about 30 bucks each. That was a temporary sale. I've finished a tub and I've seen great results. I've only been stacking it w/ SciFit kre-alk too! A tub lasted me a little over a month. The taste is great. I've got the chocolate peanut butter and I've only added water to it, but I like it alot. If it were slightly less sweet, I'd give it a 10 for taste. But I give taste a 9. The profile is awesome. Having amino acids up and about in your body throughout the day is great. I've been on a bulking diet ever since I started taking MyoFusion and I've seen some nice gains. I've even gotten a few compliments at the gym about me getting big =] haha. I would've given this a 10 for effectiveness but, I do get somewhat bloated for a little while every time I take it and that's a "side effect" i guess. So that's why I give it a 9 for effectiveness. Oh and I only take this for post workout and use 2 scoops which gives u 50 grams of protein 8g of carbs and 6g of fat. And I also add 1/4 teaspoon of kre-alk. The mixing is easy and I give mixability a 10. Takes like 10-15 seconds. There weren't any bad side effects other than a temporary bloat which is no biggie. So I'd have to say that this is one of the top protein powders out there. I've used aftershock and I've got to say. MyoFusion is up there. But that's just my opinion. B/c not only is it great for bulking, but the profile is fantastic and u can use it for more than just a postworkout. u can take it as a meal replacement or before u go to sleep. I will definetely continue to buy this everytime its bulking season lol. But plz keep in mind that not only protein powders, but all supplements work differently in everybody. But I strongly believe that this protein will not let anybody down =]. I highly recommend.
                 Pros:
                 Cons:
                • Mixed Great
                • And Egg Protein
                • Great Quality
                • Great Profile

Bought a 2lb of Vanilla:
                  First off I got this at a great price around $18 for a tub, that really helped with the value rating of this protien.

Taste: 10/10, I've never tasted a protein this good before, better then Muscle Milk or whey in my opinion. I've tried vanilla and chocolate both are incredible. Mixing it with Skim milk tended to yield the best tatse.

Bought a 2lb of Vanilla:

Texture: 9/10, It mixed fairly well 30 seconds in a shaker cup had it virtually chunk free. It doesnt mix instantly, making a shaker cup or blender a necessity.

Profile: 10/10, High protein to weight ratio 25g:36g/scoop making it great for someone looking for something a little bolder then whey but making an effort to avoid excess calories. 3 scoops in 16oz milk = ~90g protein. Since its a blend of whey, egg, and Milk it has fast and medium digesting proteins. Good for post-workout and before bed.

Verdict: Definitley going to be used for a maintenance/lean bulk phase in the future. Kept the muscles fueled and definitley shortned recovery time. One of the best overall proteins on the market today.
                   Pros:
                   Cons:
                  • Tasted Great
                  • Good Texture
                  • Inexpensive

Nice review broski!
                    • Drew18
                      August 11, 2010

Yea man great review..I went into my gnc at the beginning of this month wanting to buy a tub of this but the guy there said to try elite gourmet cuz it had a better amino profile and was a little better of a blend..It is also a whey and casein blend so if you ever r jst looking to change things up a little in the future i would give that a try and its also very cheap as well.
                    • dlackowitz
                      August 11, 2010

I heard the elite gourmet tastes bad, but I'm willing to give it a try.
                    • pawelmic
                      August 11, 2010

Elite Gourmet tastes like a**!!

...
                    One of my favorite proteins of all-time. The milk chocolate flavor is amazing!!! It contains whey, egg and milk proteins. I take one scoop with 6oz of water rite before i go to bed. They claim it keeps amino acid levels up in your bloodstream for 5 to 13 hours witch is awesome. I am glad they just came out with a 5lbs container cause the 2lbs doesn't last to long. Girlfriend also uses it and loves it too. Will definitely keep in my protein power Arsonal.

• Highland10
                      September 12, 2009

This is a great product. I don't normally concern myself too much with taste of protein shakes but this one deserves special mention. Also, I like the longevity of the product's protein. A great protein profile.

I agree man
                      September 12, 2009

Im trying to gain weight, muscle weight, and fast. Will this stuff do that? Im looking to gain 12lbs by mid march, i lift hard 4 days a week. Would this be good to take? or should i do something else?
                      September 12, 2009

If you are trying to gain weight I would go with something more like pro-complex gainer.
                      September 12, 2009

Does that stuff work well? I need to be 190 soon. and im hoping to really get their quick.
                      September 13, 2009

Yes, pro-comlex gainer is the best weight gainer availible(IMO).
                      September 13, 2009

Ok cool! thank you. i probably wont be able to mix with milk, water works fine right? Or is milk really an important factor?
                      September 13, 2009

Water or milk is fine its just personal preference.
                    • kyle12
                      September 13, 2009

Hey my man. I have been lifting for a while now. I'm trying to get cut and get ripped. I take kre-alkalyne. i take amplified wheyabolic extreme 60 and i also take HSP by Mri. What would you reccomend?
                      September 13, 2009

Try to ask questions on the front page or the form section bro. Or you could also send me a personal message.
                    • m28
                      September 13, 2009

Any suggestions on wat Protein is the most effective and will build lean muscel
                      September 14, 2009

Pro complex and hydro whey are my 2 favorite proteins these days.

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.