This product has been reported as discontinued and replaced with Myofusion Advanced

MyoFusion Reviews

By: Gaspari Nutrition

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

9.1
MyoFusion is a Blended Protein Powder manufactured by Gaspari Nutrition. It contains a blend of different types of protein and will promote lean muscle mass and fat loss.

INGREDIENTS (7)
THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)

Pre-digested form of whey protein that speeds digestion and absorption by the body.

THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)

Rapidly digested form of protein rich in amino acids that helps support lean body mass gains and muscle protein synthesis.

COMPARE SIMILAR

power22
  December 31, 2013

Hey everyone,

Decided to try a probiotic protein as something different and this stuff did it's job for sure.

TASTE 7.5/10-I got the double chocolate if I remember right and it tasted pretty good. Each serving I did was 2.5 scoops in a blender bottle after lifting.

MIXABILITY 7/10-I tried mixing it with milk but found it was so thick I got too full fast, and if I did with water it wasn't that great either, gotta find what works for you

EFFECTIVNESS 8.5/10-This helped me a lot, I wasn't really taking anything else while on this but Muscle Marinade and this would help me a lot with recovery and also helped my digestion, when you get in the groove with this stuff you'll be surprised at what you can clean out of your system!

OVERALL 8.5/10-Overall this stuff was good, I got a decent deal from Lockoutsupplements.com and ran the entire jug with good results. I didnt get all that leaner but had good strength gains and did gain a little muscle size. It's a good product and I would do it again!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Tasted Great
  • Good Blend
  • Mixing
  • Too Thick If Used Recommended Amount Of Milk
tommy777
  August 30, 2013

Myofusion is one of my favorite protein powders. I really do not have many complains with it at all.

Profile: Myofusion has flavors consisting of banana perfection,chocolate peanut butter, cinnamon roll, cookies and cream, delicious vanilla, milk chocolate, and strawberries and cream. A serving is around 150 calories, 2 grams of fat, 3 grams of sugar, 9 grams of carbs, and 25 grams of protein. Great lean protein to use throughout the day, before or after your workouts, depending on your goals of course.

Taste: 9/10 I do not really give anything a ten because I do not think anything can be perfect but the chocolate peanut butter almost made me change my views on that. I mix mine with skim milk and it was amazing. I also have tried delicious vanilla, although it does not compare with cpb it was still very good.

Mixability: 9/10 I use a shaker cup with the blending ball and it mixed great. Most of the time absolutely no clumping or grainy texture you can feel in some. It was completely smooth.

Price: 7/10 You can get a 5 pound tub for about $44.00 and that is for around 58 servings. This is definitely affordable. Not even looking at the servings just the attributes it comes with makes it more valuable IMO and then getting decent amount of servings for that price its a great deal.

Effectiveness: 9/10 This is one of my favorite proteins. It is very effective for someone who wants some protein throughout the day, if you were bulking or wanting to gain great mass of course you would want a weight gainer if you were not getting it from your diet. But, for my lifting and goals this is a great choice.

Overall: 9/10 A great protein. Great taste, great mixibility,with not a bad price. I would recommend this to anyone!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Mixed Great
  • Tasted Great
  • Good Texture
  • Good Blend
  • Inexpensive
    Allgood285
    Rep: 0
      March 27, 2013

I used this with NOW Carbo Gain from January through February 2013. My goal was to regain lost muscle size and weight due to an extended layoff due to a car accident. I used it with Krealkilyn creatine and near the end I added Labrada Humanogrowth (both products also reviewed).

Other than the Humanogrowth I have used the same combo plenty of times with Optimum Whey. I think the Optimum whey is a quality product but I liked the myofusion better. Maybe the different types of protein digested more slowly or absorbed more fully, I'm not sure but I gained 7-8 pounds while taking this and that is better than what I have experienced with the regular whey combo.

Taste/mixability-fine, I used chocolate and I used a blender anyway so no problems.

Effectiveness-it worked for me and I certainally qualify as a hardgainer

Value-for protein priced at this level I think it is one of the best. Cheaper proteins and supplements in general I have tried with high hopes in the past and generally regretted it.

Overall a quality protein powder that I will purchase again.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Good Texture
    • Good Blend
      tlaw
        December 14, 2012

When I was taking this product I was putting on ripped gains and after each supplement cycle I would immediately go to the nutrition store and grab another 5lb container. Each scoop has about 25 grams of protein, and the scoops are tiny!

The flavor I bought was chocolate, chocolate peanut butter, strawberry, vanilla, and cookies and cream. I love chocolate, chocolate peanut butter, and cookies and cream. Not so much on the strawberry and vanilla. It all boils down to preference, but those are mine.

Some people even say you need to put milk in it, I say you should put milk in it and it tastes EVEN BETTER! with water is for athletes not wanting the carbs or bloating, but milk is recommended for exceptional taste!

Just don't overdo it and take 3-4 scoops because your body only absorbs a certain amount, but, definitely in the morning and immediately after your workouts should be a good time to take even 3 depending on your size and how hard you shredded your muscles.

This product is meant for athletes wanting to put on lean muscle without excess fat.

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Mixed Great
      • Tasted Great
      • Good Blend
      • Inexpensive
      • With Milk For Optimal Taste
        james5108
        Rep: -4
          October 24, 2012

I have noticed lately that many protein powder ingredients have changed on the side of taste, rather than effectiveness. Also, many companies have changed ingredients on the side of cost effectiveness. Myofusion was my protein of choice while I was in the Middle East on deployment. I loved the price and the taste, no doubt. Lately, I have been focusing on ALL ingredients I put in my body. I want optimum health and optimum quality from now on. Myofusion does taste great and is affordable, however it does not pass the health and effectiveness test for me. The protein content is low and cheap. I don't care for products that are made up of protein concentrate and Myofusion's 2nd ingredient is brown rice fiber. I would imaging brown rice fiber is a very cost-effective ingredient. Another disturbing ingredient in Myofusion is non-dairy creamer, and it's ingredients. Blah!!I'm sure my review will cause some insults by reviewers that focus greatly on taste, brand names, and are in desperate need of spell-check, but, see the ingredients for yourself, and you be the judge:

Other Ingredients: Myofusion Pro Blend (Whey protein concentrate, brown rice protein concentrate, whey protein siolate, egg albumin, milk protein isolate, partially hydrolyzed whey protein) Taurine, glucose polymer, cocoa powder (dutch process), L-glutamine, nondairy creamer (sunflower oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate, mono-and diglycerides, dipotassium phosphate, tricalcium phosphate, soy lecithin, tocopherols), dicalcium phosphate, natural and artificial flavors, xanthan gum, sodium chloride, cellulose gum, carrageenane, lecitin, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, lactase, genedenBC (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30 6086). ALLERGEN WARNING: Contains Milk, Egg, and Soy ingredients.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Mixed Great
        • Tasted Great
        • Good Texture
        • Inexpensive
        • Full Of Crappy Innefective Ingredients
        Freeman
          September 9, 2012

Profile: 6.0/10 Gaspari Nutrition has not disclosed the amino acid profile of Myofusion so as far as the profile it is a complete mystery to me although on the tub it says that it's a protein blend which includes cross-flow, cold infused WPC, cross-flow cold infused microfiltered WPI, egg albumin, milk protein isolate and whey hydrolysate. The amount of each or their ratio is not disclosed but judging from the texture I'd say it is mostly whey protein concentrate and egg albumin (the cheapest protein powder) but I doubt there is more hydrolysate then 5% in the whole mix.

Taste: Chocolate Peanut butter 8.0/10 it felt unusually good but kind of sweet for me cause I'm not used to drinking sweet beverages in order to cut some more belly fat. I've mixed one serving with water only and it was tasty but the texture is very thick so I had to pour more then 10 oz. of water.

Mixability: 6.0/10 when it comes to mixability of this protein I am almost sure Myofusion contains more then 2 grams of sugar and total of 5 grams of carbs. I put the protein powder and water in a shaker and after 40 seconds it still had clumps at the bottom of the shaker unlike any other protein I've tried, but hey that may just mean I consumed far better proteins mostly consisted of whey isolate and having less more carbs in their contents.

Effectiveness: 7.0/10 I am using this protein for the first time so I can't really say how effective it is but during this time I haven't noticed any gains whatsoever and it takes longer to recover from the previous training, having in mind I use only Myofusion PWO and don't take more then 2 servings per day.

Price: I bought a 2 lbs tub and didn't think it is expensive but after realizing it's just a protein blend with no amino acid profile disclosed I've come to a conclusion that the price tag it comes with makes this protein powder one of the most overrated protein blends. The bioavailability is surely one of the issues here cause there's no knowing how much of that is whey protein isolate and if merely just 60 percent of that 25 grams of protein are being absorbed in the bloodstream after a period of 3 hours of consuming one serving.

Overall: A lot of folks say it has amazing taste and I must agree on that, but as far as being the greatest protein ever maybe that spot is reserved for the more expensive ones. This protein blend is not the best there is on the market but everyone who's in bodybuilding should consider trying it at least to check out the great taste and the slowed time-release ratio of a protein blend. As far as it's profile I can't stress enough how important it is to me to know all the ingredients and the amount of the non-essential and essential amino acids. That makes it not far worse protein I have tried but sure one of the most doubted all because of the massive advertising and leaving no clue whatever if what it says on the tube is 100 percent true or not. But that't just me and I'm not saying to anyone not to buy Myofusion.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Tasted Great
        • Inexpensive
        • Great Quality
        • Mixing
        • Mainly Whey Concentrate
        • A Little Bit Too Sweet
        swimchamp253
          August 6, 2012

Bought a 2lb of Chocolate:
        Value:I gave this a 9 because I was able to pick this up for 19.00 at super supplements. For the servings and the online rating I thought that was pretty good.

Taste: 10/10, This protein tasted amazing! It was on par for muscle milk, but to do fair, I was always mixing muscle milk with milk, while only mixing this with water. MY go-to flavor for protein is chocolate, and this rates as one of the best.

Texture: 9/10, It mixed fairly well 30 seconds in a shaker cup had it virtually chunk free. I wouldn't reccomend trying to mix this without a blender or shaker bottle. My friend tried a glass and spoon after we lifted one day, and he was gagging on chunks.

Profile: 10/10, High protein to weight ratio 25g:36g/scoop making it heavier than whey but without excess calories. 2 scoops in 16oz milk = ~60g protein. Since its a blend of whey, egg, and Milk it has fast and medium digesting proteins. Good for post-workout and before bed.

Verdict: Definitley going to be used for a maintenance/lean bulk phase in the future. Kept the muscles fueled and definitley shortned recovery time. One of the best overall proteins on the market today.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Tasted Great
        • Good Blend
        • Inexpensive
          WhyteGamer
            July 7, 2012

hello guys,

this is my second review. First i have to say that my english is not perfect because i´m from Germany. But i hope you can understand what i want to say.

well, lets talk about the product...MyoFusion - Gaspari Nutrition.

Taste (8/10): This protein tastes really good. i had milk chocolate taste. But only with milk. With water it is drinkable, but not nearly as good as with milk. Therefore, I give two points to deliver. But overall, i can think of no one other proteins that taste so good.

Value (7/10): Before I write a recession, I try to compare rates between Germany and America. in Germany I bought a 5lb container for € 44.90, which is about 55 dollars. I think that's okay. But I found better prices in America. but for German relationships a pretty good price.

Effect (10/10): Full point number here. the strongest effect which I feel is that I'm pretty fed after a drink. So you can also use it as a meal replacement. In addition, it supports weight loss. The relaxation of the muscles will be very fast. It also helps build muscles. seriously, really very good protein.

Other (10/10): There have been no side effects. I drink a shake after getting up, after training and before going to bed. I mixe it in a shaker and there are no lumps. really great, because I was disgusted in front of clump formation.

Benefits:

-Powerful protein mixture (multicomponent)
          -With Mokenprotein concentrate, isolate and egg albumin
          -Complex for extreme bioavailability with GaspariZyme
          -Maximum amino acid levels in the blood stream
          -No sugar added, aspartame free
          -Unbelievable long term taste satisfaction

With this protein you can make really nothing wrong. Gaspari now offers great products. Gaspari is one of my main supplementation.
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • Tasted Great
          • Good Blend
          • No Sugar
          • No Side Effects
          • Meal Replacement
          • Milk Strongly Recommended
          HammerTime92
            June 19, 2012

Taste: 10/10

I've got to hand it to Rich Gaspari, he's developed one of the best tasting protein powders on the market. This stuff tastes AMAZING. Literally it's better than any milkshake you can find. I've tried Banana Perfection, Chocolate Milkshake, and Cookies N' Cream, they all taste 100% authentic. Myofusion mixes easily, it's a bit thicker but there's no added residue or clumps.

Effects: Well considering I get a good amount of protein & calories in my diet from food it's hard to say if this has actually had a noticable effect on my physique although I'm sure that it has helped in the gains I've seen while taking it. It does however feature an impressive profile, a 6 stage protein blend and lots of aminos. It's also lower in fat and calories and has no sugar. I stuck to taking one scoop with 8 oz of skim milk. All one can say about a protein product is it only helps with a adequate diet & intense weight training to support building lean muscle.

I've found a 6 pound container that my local dealer sells thats goes for the price of a 5 pound tub. For 59.99 and a little over 70 servings I've got to say this is a good deal.

I give Myofusion a perfect rating for a number of reasons, but mostly because I've spent almost the same amount of money on most other proteins that not only taste like crap but mix poorly and don't last as long. I can honestly say this stuff makes post workout meals and supplementation much more enjoyable as the taste is extremely pleasent and helps get whatever else your taking down easier after a workout.

Gaspari's Intrapro, which is a whey isolate with a more simple profile than Myofusion pretty much suits this review as well, the taste and mixability is better than anything I've ever tried.
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • Mixed Great
          • Tasted Great
          • Good Blend
          • Inexpensive
          • Great Profile
          • Great Quality
          • Milk Strongly Recommended
          sammyd1337
            April 16, 2012

My first and only tub of myofusion happened to be the cookies and creme flavour. From first glance the profile of it seemed fairly good and i had also seen plenty of positive reviews so i decided to give this a crack!

Taste:

I had the cookies and cream flavour and it tasted great. I started using it in milk when first getting it and it tasted great. Eventually i changed to water just cause it was easier to get done and even then it still tasted great! It was really thin and light and easy to get down. I onyl gave it a 9/10 as i was kinda getting sick of it towards the end of the tub. The taste was pretty special tho. highly recommend it.

Mixability:

It mixed great. no clumps or unwanted lumpy bits inside. shake for 30 seconds and your good to go. Milk wasnt as smooth as water, but still mixed perfect.

Results:

I didnt use this very consistenly hence i didnt really see many results, but its hard to monitor the results from protein anyway. I did gain weight in the time i was using it, roughly 1kg and didnt seem to gain any fat. If i used this properly and took it on training days etc im sure the weight gain could have been better with the added protein it offers.

Value:
          As i live in australia, the prices over here are outrages. it cost me around $89.95 for a 5lb tub which is pretty hefty. Most WPI/WPC mixes over here carry a large price tag. I probably would purchase this again but only due to the taste or if it was on special.

Conclusion:

Its a great tasting protein, with a great profile of ingredients. If it wasnt so expensive this would be my go to protein, but i would deffinately use this again in the future if i could get it cheaper
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • Mixed Great
          • Tasted Great
          • Good Blend
          • Great Profile

Copyright © 2016 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.