Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion

MyoFusion Gaspari Nutrition
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (178 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)
This product has been reported as discontinued.

LOWEST Prices for MyoFusion (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
22.95 Buy MyoFusion $10 off >$120 Code: 10OFF120T Buy MyoFusion
22.99 Buy MyoFusion NetNutri Buy MyoFusion
25.99 Buy MyoFusion Thousands of Supplements! Buy MyoFusion
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
Jack3d (1006 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250 Reviews
SuperPump250 (250 Reviews)
MRI Black Powder Reviews
Black Powder (154 Reviews)
Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude Reviews
Green MAGnitude (54 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Cytosport Muscle Milk Reviews
Muscle Milk (113 Reviews)
BSN CellMass Reviews
CellMass (104 Reviews)
ProMera Health Con-Cret Reviews
Con-Cret (64 Reviews)
USP Labs Anabolic Pump Reviews
Anabolic Pump (64 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Quick question about MyoFusion Elite
Hey guys, first off sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I've got a que...

Gaspari MyoFusion Elite Protein $34 for 4lbs on MuscleHQ
https://www.musclehq.com/ just as the title states... pretty good deal on prote...

which whey is better Dymatize Elite Protein Whey or Gaspari's MyoFusion?
guys if u had a choice between DYMATIZE ELITE PROTIEN WHEY  and GASPARIs MY...

MyoFusion 5lb Banana & Cyto Gainer 6lb Choc. Malt
Selling both together.  50 bux plus shipping.  Both un opened.  ...

MyoFusion Elite chocolate 4lbs. for sale.
Just bought, 1 scoop only used. Chocolates not really my thing. $40 shipped. Pay...

Gaspari MyoFusion Elite Series Video Review!
http://youtu.be/tALSVuRRwHw Rocking a review on a Friday morning!...

Gaspari Nutrition-MyoFusion Elite Protein Series
Coming to store shelves near you: http://www.gasparinutrition.com/products/myof...

5lb tubs PS MyoFusion for sale!!!!
Hello!  I have 6 unopened 5lb tubs of PS Myofusion for sale if anyone is in...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Myofusion is a blended protein from Gaspari Nutrition. It is one of the most popular blends on the market today due to its excellent track record of performance and of course it's notoriously good taste.

The formula has been upgraded recently to include hydrolyzed whey protein to make it one of the most versatile proteins on the market today.

Though it isn't the absolute top of the line in terms of quality as it includes whey concentrates as well as the superior whey isolates, it is still a solid choice for those looking for a blended protein source.

MyoFusion Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
MyoFusion Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Tasted Great (143)
  • Builds Muscle (131)
  • Good Blend (108)
  • Inexpensive (103)
  • Mixing (32)
  • Little Bloating (20)
  • Milk Strongly Recommended (17)
  • Too Thick If Used Recommended Amount Of Milk (9)
March 26, 2012

CamSTL

Reviews: 43

Age: 23

March 26, 2012
 Myofusion is my 2nd favorite protein blend and meal replacement/nighttime snack protein. I've been meaning to put a review out on this for a while so lets get to it.

Profile: 9.0/10 Myofusion contains its Athlete's Edge Complete Protein Blend which includes Cross-Flow, Cold Infused Whey Protein Concentrate, Cross-Flow, Cold Infused, Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate, Egg Albumin, Milk Protein Isolate and whey hydrolysate. Depending on the flavor Myofusion ranges from 145-150 cals. 2g of sugar and 5g of carbs 25g of Protein and multiple vitamins and minerals, flaxseed oils and a little CLA as well. I've had the milk chocolate (147cals 27 from fat)and Chocolate Peanut Butter (150cals 25 from fat)flavors.

Taste: Chocolate Peanut butter 10/10 was pleasantly surprising. I was never a Chocolate or Peanut butter protein kind of guy, but I got burnt out from vanilla protein and at the time this was the only flavor I could find.I thought Chocolate Peanut butter would be horrible (but its not about taste right??? ;) ) Man oh man, with some skim or 2%milk, a couple of ice cubes and a blender I was in heaven. This got me hooked on chocolate proteins and I haven't looked back at a vanilla protein since. The Milk Chocolate was above average. Never got tired of it so I'll give it an 8.5/10.

Mixability: 9.8/10 I usually blend my proteins with ice but I found it easy to stir in a cup. There were only a couple rare occasions where I had clumps stuck at the bottom of the cup. I blame it more on my lack of focus when stirring or when I put my protein in a wet cup first if it does clump.

Effectiveness: 9.5/10 My protein of choice all year round, I use this during the off-season and in season. I feel it aids in my gains in the off-season and helps my recovery dramastically after a workout or in season. I have not used it this year, but I feel with me not being able to eat on a consistent basis and using lower quality proteins my results as of now could be a tad better.

Price: I don't think I have ever seen a protein vary in price so much. You can find 2lb tubs of this from $18- 30. I usually get a 5lb tub for $35 from Sams club. I got this once from GNC at for 47.99. I went into GNC 2weeks ago to see how much this cost as I was eager to try it again this year and it was a whopping $80. I have seen it for 50 and for 60. Perhaps it depends on where you shop but usually there is an average price + or - a certain number for most products. I get mine for $35 so I will give this a 9/10 but theres no way I would pay 60 - 80 for this. I hear GNC price matches, Perhaps give that a try to buy this for a lower price

Overall: 9.5/10 A solid protein. Some good hype and advertising surrounding it, but it definately lives up to the hype IMO. It has a solid 9 on this website and other sites after 100's of reviews so I think that speaks for itself. Its good on a cut, bulk, or maintenance and it tastes amazing. Some of the most recent reviews say that there are better tasting proteins out there now. A hard feat to accomplish but do-able. Its a blend (which usually aren't excellent in any area but its good for just about everything, if that makes sense). This blend contains alot of isolates which helps increase its profile. Give it a try if you havent, you won't be disappointed
Pros:
Cons:
  • Mixed Great
  • Tasted Great
  • Good Blend
    AlphandOmega
    AlphandOmega

Joined: 12/2011
    Reviews: 42
    Reputation: +1249
    Good review man.

Reputation: 0
    That was a nice review about this supplement, i just got mine yesterday and started using it.It seems like you know much about supplements and hopefully you could help me with how I should take the supplements i just bought.
    I have the full month supply of the following:
    BCAA 6000
    Myofusion
    Super pump max
    Novedex XT

Reputation: 0
    Forgot to say these are all from gaspari.

how do you recommend i should take this?

Joined: 8/2013
    Reputation: +79
    Thanks alpha and omega and armando05 what is your diet like? and what are your goals? and for the superpump max I would just take it 20 minutes before you workout, bcaa I would take half before my workout and half after or you can take it split up throughout the day like during your meal times, novedex I would take one in the morning and then for your myofusion for sure after you workout but depending on your diet and goals you may want to take it throughout the day as well!

Joined: 8/2013
    Reputation: +79
    well I am dumb.... I thought the one I reviewed so I ended up answering their questions for ya Cam.... my bad

August 15, 2011

Age: 27

August 15, 2011
     A new me with a great review like always! Today we are going to give MyoFusion some props. This is my favorite protein blend and a great anytime meal replacement. Let’s dissect gaspari MyoFusion.

---------------------TASTE 9.5/10---------------------------------------

I give major props to MyoFusion here simply because this is the best tasting protein that I have ever used. I have used just about every flavor and all of them are equally as good as the last. My favorite is banana; it is like a banana frappe from an ice cream shop. Chocolate, chocolate mint, vanilla and cookies’n’cream are all amazing. You will not be let down on flavor.

----------------------MIX ABILITY 9/10---------------------------------

Again another solid part of MyoFusion is its ability to mix in any shaker cup. I use a skim milk water mix 60/40 milk to water. And I never have clumps or sandy, gritty protein mixtures in my cup. The only time you may have issues mixing this is if the cup is damp and you put the protein in first before you hit the gym. Can’t complain about this category either.

-------------------------CONTENT 9.5/10------------------------------------------

This is a slow and first release of amino acids for a multi use protein. This also features a cold cross flow whey protein process which is used to keep the protein as pure as possible.

Calories from Fat 27
    Total Carbohydrate 5g 2
    Dietary Fiber 1g 4
    Sugars 2g
    Protein 25g 50
    The way this protein has a slow release from the egg albumin, a fast release from the whey isolate and this protein also contains a low dose of CLA and Flaxseed Oil.

------------------------------PRICE/VALUE9.5/10------------------------------

This is one the most affordable high end protein blends available for under 45.00. you can get 5lb tubs online at AllStarHealth.com from 38.99-41.99 flavor changes price. 5lbs can go rather quick if you use this like I do. 1 shake in the a.m, 1 shake afternoon, and one before bed. 3 scoops a day and a 5lb tub last me 1 ½ months.

----------------------------EFFECTIVENESS 9/10-----------------------------------

I have always noticed that when I stray from MyoFusion im always a bit sore in the a.m after a hard workout. So I can only assume that when I’m using the MyoFusion it has helped with my recovery significantly and allows me to continue my Quest for body perfection.

Overall I have to say that Gaspari has hit a home run with this product. I will also recommend this protein to anyone seeing that my results have been top notch.

Thanks guys for the read
    -k-

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Mixed Great
    • Tasted Great
    • Inexpensive

Reputation: +2797
      Boy, yer reviews are about as pathetic as that dude kroberts9 ; )

Reputation: +3047
      that dude was such an ass pirate! thanks for the complement!!

jmlstocks
      jmlstocks

Reviews: 46
      Reputation: +2497
      Awesome review for a new guy, its almost like you've done this before...

Reputation: +3047
      thanks stocks! ive been around the block in a dirty way

DogRomeo
      DogRomeo

Joined: 12/2009
      Reviews: 5
      Reputation: +9
      Great review, thanks man! Pretty sure I'm getting this over elite gournet and syntha 6.

Reputation: +3047
      glad i could help and i strongly recommend it! i have used both and the myo takes the cake. get bannana

BodySpammer
      BodySpammer

Reputation: +41
      Great review man! Do you know the total amount of grams of amino acid it has in the whole bottle or in a serving? Either answer is good. Thanks man, I'm planning to get it!

Reputation: -1
      You put "high end protein blends" I hope you weren't referring pro compliex as high end?? Mostly whey concentrate champ.

Reply #9:

Reputation: -1
      I meant myofusin champ. I know Pro Complex high end champ.

Reply #10:

Reputation: -1
      Cheap mainly whey concentrate with fairy dust amounts of egg protein. Decent slow release protein source, because it's cheap to make. Great flavoring....mediocre protein

Reply #11:
      Pandycore
      Pandycore

Joined: 8/2012
      Reputation: 0
      Is MyoFusion really that great? I'm getting back on supplements again and want to take the best. Is superpump good too?

Reply #12:

Reputation: 0
      Good to hear someone likes this product, i just opened my tub yesterday hope to see results quick! Have you tried the BCAA from gaspari? What do you think about taking this two supplements?

June 1, 2011

Age: 33

June 1, 2011
       Been through two tubs of this and i have to say i love it. I was looking to replace my 100% Whey with a blend andconsidered going back to the Pro Complex. After careful consideration i went with MyoFusion. Two tubs down and it will be included in my stack

As for the review (keeping it short since i am at work).

Lets start with my stack so you can gauge the results and put them in perspective.

Myofusion, Jack3d, Nitrox II, Modern BCAA,2:1:1 Recovery

Effectiveness: Great product, although a bit upset that the profile of eaa and bcaas were not disclosed. I have always responded better to blends than straight whey isolate. For the morning shake it seems to hold off hunger better feeding the engine longer. I will put this up against Pro Complex and it holds its own.

Taste: Thicker than normal and more than PC. Just add more water. Taste is ok, but i dont buy for taste. I will take results over taste all day everyday. Doesnt taste too artificial either.

Value: Either i never paid much attention or this has come down in price. 5 pound tub for 39 bucks on Amazon free shipping. Great value.

Results: This is a whey blend, it isnt going to blow you away, but i seriously think blends are the way to go if you are on a budget and are sick and tired of having your pantry look like a supplement warehouse. I have cut most of the unnecessary things out of my stack and left from a protein perspective is this and 211.

Conclusion: For all you Pro Complex marks,this is a great alternative at a much better cost.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Tasted Great
      • And Egg Protein
      • Thicker Than Most Blends

Reputation: +2375
      Nice! I love Myo man, although I bounce back and forth between it and ProtaLyn (which you should check out if you haven't already).

Cookies and Creme flavored Myo is the best flavored protein I've ever had.

Joined: 2/2010
      Reputation: +2879
      Used protalyn in the past. I liked it. Mixed like crap if i remember

kubitzky10
      kubitzky10

Joined: 4/2010
      Reviews: 29
      Reputation: +567
      Wow, My broski blade wrote a review again!! Very Nice!

Joined: 2/2010
      Reputation: +2879
      Haha. Yea the original broski is back. Not only was this a review, but it was completely written on my new honeycomb tablet.

kingmeat
      kingmeat

Reviews: 22
      Reputation: +1300
      wow i feel like we had the exact same thoughts brotha. I was thinking of ordering pro complex then i was like i really don't have the money to spend and i knew myofusion was a blend most people trusted so i bought it on amazon and it came in today. Excited to use this on my recomp. Anyway good short review brothaman

joeoftwins
      joeoftwins

Joined: 10/2010
      Reputation: +199
      Blade, I love this stuff too. I recently switched to ON Casein and Gold Standard Whey. Couldnt wait to finish my tubs so I could get back to my Myofusion. Chocolate is the best tasting cholocate protein I have ever tasted.

IRISH89
      IRISH89

Joined: 4/2011
      Reviews: 17
      Reputation: +319
      Great review, it's hard to beat myofusion.

kroberts9
      kroberts9

Joined: 10/2010
      Reviews: 18
      Reputation: +758
      brother bladeski I love myofusion for my anytime of day protwin supp. i use it in the a.m and before bed. my after work stuff is hydro builder. but great stuff, keep it gangsta

February 2, 2011

Age: 26

February 2, 2011
       Once I had finished up my last tub of Prota-Lyn I decided I wanted to try yet another brand of whey protein. After a short stint with Dymatize Elite… I couldn’t stomach the taste so I returned it… I decided to pick up a 5lb. tub of Gaspari’s MyoFusion. I have finished an entire 5 lb. tub of the Milk Chocolate and have put a serious dent in another 5 lb. tub of Cookies ‘n’ Cream. Primarily I now use this product either immediately post-workout or in combination with a scoop of casein protein as a meal replacement. It is also a solid choice for a breakfast shake.

TASTE: 10/10
      I won’t list All The Whey brands and flavors that I’ve tried, suffice to say it’s a pretty long list. MyoFusion is the best whey protein powder I have tasted, period. Both the Milk Chocolate and the Cookies ‘n’ Cream are outstanding. The chocolate is smooth, creamy, and tastes somewhat like a Hershey bar. The CNC tastes exactly like melted cookies and cream ice cream. Phenomenal. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about either of these flavors and in my rank of all the powders I have tried (in terms of taste) these two would come in first and second. I always mixed this product in water and would often use 24 oz. of water just so there was more shake to drink.

MIXABILITY: 8/10
      Myofusion can be a bit stubborn when it comes to mixing in a shaker bottle. If you’re not really vigorous in your shaking, the powder does tend to clump a little bit and take on a chunky texture. I found that as long as I shook the bottle for at least 30 seconds, I didn’t have any issues with the powder not completely mixing.

I will also point out that this was much more an issue with the Milk Chocolate flavor than it was with the CNC. I am not sure if this is because the chocolate is the “new formula” or if it has something to do with the flavoring agent. Regardless, even when the powder clumped up a bit, I didn’t care because the taste was still outstanding.

EFFECTIVENESS: 8.5/10
      I think I’ve said this for just about every whey protein I’ve reviewed, but I find it difficult to judge a whey powder’s true effectiveness. Whey is whey for the most part. MyoFusion is more of an isolate blend than a straight concentrate formula, and it’s ingredient profile lists the following forms of whey (in order): whey concentrate, whey isolate, egg albumin, milk isolate, & whey hydrolysate.

I used MyoFusion for most of my bulking cycle and have continued using it as I transition into a full cutting phase. Regardless of your goals, I think MyoFusion delivers a solid dosing of fast-absorbing protein that is ideal for the early morning or post-workout. Additionally, the ingredient profile includes 25% of a person’s daily requirement of Vitamins A, C, D, E, & calcium, which is a nice bonus.

I will also add that MyoFusion was the gentlest on my stomach of any powder that I’ve tried. This is a big factor for me in effectiveness, as it’s a pretty solid indicator of the quality of the product. With the exception of Prota-Lyn, every other whey product has given me horrendous gas. With MyoFusion I have had almost none, and since I switched to intermittent Fasting I have not experienced any gas whatsoever.

VALUE: 9/10
      When compared to other similar products, MyoFusion is very competitively priced. A 5 lb. tub on BB.com will run you $42 and get you 63 scoops. This equates out to a per scoop cost of .66c. The same size tub of 100% Whey costs $45 and produces 71 scoops – a per scoop cost of .63c. Syntha-6 is even more expensive, coming in at a per scoop cost of .81c. It’s worth noting that while 100% Whey does list whey isolate first in its ingredient profile, and that Syntha-6 includes Micellar Casein, neither brand offers the whey hydrolysate or the vitamin profile that MyoFusion does.

OVERALL: 9/10
      Personally, Gaspari hit a home run with this product in my opinion. Not only does it taste great and include some very nice ingredient bonuses, but it is also very competitively priced. Furthermore, there is currently a deal on BB.com that nets you a small container of SuperPump250 with the purchase of a 5 lb. tub. Not the greatest deal ever, but it’s a nice plus. I highly recommend MyoFusion and am comfortable saying that it is going to be my whey powder staple for a quite a while.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Tasted Great
      • Good Blend
      • Great Quality
      • Mixing
      weastwind
      weastwind

Joined: 4/2010
      Reviews: 21
      Reputation: +292
      Great review Cray. Have you ever tried the chocolate peanut butter of myofusion yet?

Reputation: +2375
      Not yet. I am thinking about trying the Choc. Mint next.

kuch
      kuch

Reputation: +17
      i have peanut butter now and its damn! good

JoeNetics
      JoeNetics

Reviews: 4
      Reputation: +12
      weastwind -
      myofusion chocolate peanut butter is not a very nice taste if your a fan of chocolate flavored protein then just stick to the milk chocolate ive also been told by a friend the mint chocolate is nice but a fairly mild taste of mint.

everlastlift
      everlastlift

Joined: 3/2010
      Reviews: 4
      Reputation: +75
      Soild Review! Definitely try Banana Perfection...Best banana protein ever!

Reputation: +135
      Nice job Cray. Another great review my friend.

kevO
      kevO

Joined: 8/2010
      Reviews: 71
      Reputation: +3979
      Good review Cray! I think my only gripe with Myofusion would be the inclusion of Whey Concentrate. Overall, its a solid protein tho

Reviews: 44
      Reputation: +501
      pretty good review... for a dog anyways... lol

Reply #9:
      3ullD0zer
      3ullD0zer

Joined: 7/2009
      Reputation: +520
      Horrible review Cray, your almost as bad as Worm!

Reply #10:

Reputation: +135
      Agree with you 100% kevO. I like the Myo but definitely wish there was little to no whey concentrate in it.

Reply #11:

Joined: 3/2010
      Reviews: 40
      Reputation: +3598
      My go to flavor is Strawberries and Cream!

Great review Cray!

Reply #12:
      shinndigg
      shinndigg

Reviews: 61
      Reputation: +1044
      Excellent job Cray! My mind was officially blown! Congrats on the top 15 as well.

Reply #13:

Thanks all.

I don't mind the whey concentrate but do wish it was lower on the ingrediant profile. Concentrate is a stape of most whey powders though.

@Dozer - almost... but thankfully not quite. =P

Reply #14:

Reviews: 44
      Reputation: +501
      wow i didn't notice that!! congrats on making it to the (pardon the expressions) BIG DOGS lol

Reply #15:

Manimal
      Manimal

Joined: 11/2009
      Reputation: +3478
      I was gonna give this a try but realized how over priced it was. You are mostly paying for whey concentrate and milk protein. I guess I won't be able to criticize until I actually do try it.. I ended up with Nitro Core again.

Good review, as always though bro.

Reply #17:
      BrooklynBuff
      BrooklynBuff

Joined: 8/2010
      Reputation: +808
      Holy crap Cray I really don't have the time to read your reviews anymore!Its like reading War and Peace+

December 11, 2010

Reviews: 20

December 11, 2010
       I don't know what made me venture outside of my usual ON 100% Whey routine, but I did. I used to try to stay loyal to a particular brand, but I've figured out over time that there's not really a particular brand that has everything covered. I guess some would call me a brand *** maybe? On to my point. I thought ON had the other guys beat in the protein field, but MyoFusion has proved that they don't (to me at least!).

I got the new formula of Banana Perfection and started using it to replace my stack of 100% Whey and NitroCore 24. Now I realize that MyoFusion isn't exactly a replacement for either of these, but I did indeed get better results from just MyoFusion.

Taste- Usually soy milk is a staple for me when it comes to mixing my shakes. And the main reason being for that is that it makes a crappy tasting or mediocre tasting shake taste pretty good. With MyoFusion I was perfectly satisfied with mixing it with only water. And for me, that's saying something. With vanilla soymilk, it's a delectable treat!

Mixability- No clumps in my shake. No protein stuck to the sides of my blender or shaker bottle. Cold water. Cold water is all I needed to rinse out the residue! Enough said...

Effectiveness- My body fat percentage is around 17-18%. It did stay the same, however I did gain about 2lbs over the 2month period I've been using it and my arms grew a solid 3/8". Which is in my opinion pretty dang good. My chest and shoulders have filled out more and my lifts have had positive results.. The reason I'm raving on this is there seemed to be a marked change when I switched to MyoFusion. My body looked leaner, my strength increased, and my muscles grew.

Value- You can buy this all day long for $20 for a 2lb tub, and $35-40 for a 5lb tub. Its not some crazy cheap protein nor is it expensive. I'm satisfied with the price.

Taste- Oh wait, I already covered this right? Its EFFIN delicious

Overall- This is my new staple. I love the taste, I love the price, I love my results. I never had any issues with digesting this stuff. No diarrhea, no stomach cramps or nausea. This is a great protein. Pre, post, first thing in the morning, midday, its got you covered.

Overall rating- 9.5

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Mixed Great
      • Tasted Great
      • Good Blend
      • Inexpensive
        Higher
        Higher

Reputation: 0
        So what would you say is more effective, ON whey or Myofusion?

Reviews: 20
        Reputation: +949
        Bro I'm gonna give Myofusion the nod over ON's 100% Whey. While there's not a single thing wrong with the ON Whey I feel like Myofusion is the better product. Especially the new formula with the addtion of the hydrolyzed whey.

osubuckeye
        osubuckeye

Joined: 2/2011
        Reputation: 0
        I like both ON Hydrowhey and Myofusion, but Hydrowhey is expensive.

I usually mix my protein with milk to get a smooth shake, but had to use water with my first taste of myofusion, and I couldn't believe how good it tasted. Great stuff.

March 11, 2010

Reviews: 40

Age: 33

March 11, 2010
         I use the strawberry and cream flavor. It is great! You can mix it with water and it's still creamy and tastes great!
        Good mixture of Protein here and my recovery time is much better than with Just Whey alone.
        I do suggest to buy the 5# tub instead of the smaller one. The value is much better.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Mixed Great
        • Tasted Great
        • Good Texture
        • Good Blend
        • Inexpensive
          September 26, 2009

September 26, 2009
           Bought the 5lb. jug on sale for $30 at GNC and it lived up to the hype. the double-chocolate tasted great, and when i mixed it with water it tasted almost like a chocolate bar. i take 2 scoops in a shake first thing in the morning and 2 scoops after workouts, and this way works well for me. mixes great and goes down great. didnt have any crazy strength gains, but they were noticeable. the recovery i got was great. i workout in between classes, so i kinda need my legs under me fairly quick, and it delivered. after about an hour after taking this postworkout i'm good to go. price is great especially when you've been paying big bucks for less powder. it went kinda quick though, but at that price it's no biggie.
          AbsoluteZ3R0
          AbsoluteZ3R0

Reviews: 13
          Reputation: +166
          Did you seriously get a 5 lb jar for only $30?

Reputation: +2797
          yeah i did...but like a month or so ago

December 31, 2013

power22

Reviews: 16

Age: 20

December 31, 2013
          MyoFusion, Gaspari doing their thing again!

Hey everyone,

Decided to try a probiotic protein as something different and this stuff did it's job for sure.

TASTE 7.5/10-I got the double chocolate if I remember right and it tasted pretty good. Each serving I did was 2.5 scoops in a blender bottle after lifting.

MIXABILITY 7/10-I tried mixing it with milk but found it was so thick I got too full fast, and if I did with water it wasn't that great either, gotta find what works for you

EFFECTIVNESS 8.5/10-This helped me a lot, I wasn't really taking anything else while on this but Muscle Marinade and this would help me a lot with recovery and also helped my digestion, when you get in the groove with this stuff you'll be surprised at what you can clean out of your system!

OVERALL 8.5/10-Overall this stuff was good, I got a decent deal from Lockoutsupplements.com and ran the entire jug with good results. I didnt get all that leaner but had good strength gains and did gain a little muscle size. It's a good product and I would do it again!
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Tasted Great
          • Good Blend
          • Mixing
          • Too Thick If Used Recommended Amount Of Milk
          August 30, 2013

August 30, 2013
          MyoFusion: One of the Favorites

Myofusion is one of my favorite protein powders. I really do not have many complains with it at all.

Profile: Myofusion has flavors consisting of banana perfection,chocolate peanut butter, cinnamon roll, cookies and cream, delicious vanilla, milk chocolate, and strawberries and cream. A serving is around 150 calories, 2 grams of fat, 3 grams of sugar, 9 grams of carbs, and 25 grams of protein. Great lean protein to use throughout the day, before or after your workouts, depending on your goals of course.

Taste: 9/10 I do not really give anything a ten because I do not think anything can be perfect but the chocolate peanut butter almost made me change my views on that. I mix mine with skim milk and it was amazing. I also have tried delicious vanilla, although it does not compare with cpb it was still very good.

Mixability: 9/10 I use a shaker cup with the blending ball and it mixed great. Most of the time absolutely no clumping or grainy texture you can feel in some. It was completely smooth.

Price: 7/10 You can get a 5 pound tub for about $44.00 and that is for around 58 servings. This is definitely affordable. Not even looking at the servings just the attributes it comes with makes it more valuable IMO and then getting decent amount of servings for that price its a great deal.

Effectiveness: 9/10 This is one of my favorite proteins. It is very effective for someone who wants some protein throughout the day, if you were bulking or wanting to gain great mass of course you would want a weight gainer if you were not getting it from your diet. But, for my lifting and goals this is a great choice.

Overall: 9/10 A great protein. Great taste, great mixibility,with not a bad price. I would recommend this to anyone!
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Mixed Great
          • Tasted Great
          • Good Texture
          • Good Blend
          • Inexpensive
            Virtus
            Virtus

Joined: 2/2011
            Reviews: 15
            Reputation: +1570
            Good review. This stuff was tasty.

June 29, 2013

Whyze

Age: 37

June 29, 2013
            A good go to for taste, good mixing, and a mixture of proteins

I'm going to make this short. I've tried tons of protein brands, and for me, i need less lumps,good taste, and known brands. This is one of the companies i've had pretty good luck with, the powder mixes great in a shaker cup, and i haven't had a bad flavor yet. Strawberry and banana are the 2 flavors i get. I had chocolate in the old formula but at that time, the product didn't mix as well. So if you had this product a few years ago, maybe give it a try again because it has improved. Not that it was bad before, its just better now. You will get your muscle gains with this as long as you put in work of coarse and as with all supplements, nothing is magic, you should also eat the right foods so you get the max out of any product and work out
            Pros:
            Cons:
            • Mixed Great
            • Tasted Great
            • Good Blend
            • Inexpensive
            • Lost Fat
            • Great Quality

Have you used MyoFusion? Submit your own Review!