Gaspari Nutrition Halodrol MT

Halodrol MT Gaspari Nutrition User Rating: (7 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 71% (Ambiguous)
LOWEST Prices for Halodrol MT (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy Halodrol MT Thousands of Supplements! Buy Halodrol MT
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Universal Animal Pump Reviews
Animal Pump (68 Reviews)
Universal Animal M Stak Reviews
Animal M Stak (78 Reviews)
Controlled Labs White Flood Reviews
White Flood (114 Reviews)
Controlled Labs Green MAGnitude Reviews
Green MAGnitude (54 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Gaspari Nutrition Halodrol Reviews
Halodrol (14 Reviews)
Vyo-Tech 17-HD Reviews
17-HD (9 Reviews)
5.1
ThermoLife E-BOL Reviews
E-BOL (6 Reviews)
SciFit EcdySterone 300 Reviews
EcdySterone 300 (4 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Halodrol MT stack, end the controversy.
Alright, I know that Halodrol MT is banned and not sold anymore but I recently f...

Halodrol MT before a Animal Stak/DAA cycle
I found a box of Halodrol MT on a clearance rack for $10, so I bought it.  ...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Halodrol MT Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Halodrol MT Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Energy (7)
    • Builds Muscle (7)
    • Increase In Strength (3)
    • Feel Unbeatable (3)
    • Bad Taste (2)
    • Price (1)
    • Eat Lots Of Carbs!!! (1)
    May 20, 2011

olderguy

Reviews: 2

Age: 43

May 20, 2011
     Ran a cycle of this and can't say I got any results. Didn't feel any increase in streght, weight gain or anything. Just didn't work for me. May work for others but not me.

I took this as a it's own cycle. I took 3 tabs daily with CTD Labs Liver Armor, Kre-Alkalyn and Noxavol. I have always eaten a lot. I didn't notice any increase in appetite either.

I did notice that early in the cycle I would get a mild headache about 45" after taking the three tabs.
    April 18, 2011

kris65

Reviews: 35

Age: 22

April 18, 2011
     First of all let me explain about why I rated this a 10 for value. A lot of places charge north of 40 bucks for this but every once in a while you can get it on sale at GNC for around 23 dollars. I ran two boxes consecutively of this product and was very satisfied with it. I started seeing and feeling the results of this product within a week of using it. I put on a good deal of muscle MASS and I my focus in the gym was amazing. I also seemed to have an unlimited vat of energy to draw upon while I was on Halodrol. None of this should really surprise you as Halodrol MT is the reformulated version of Halodrol 50 which, (from what im told from a few friends of mine who are body builders) was amazing. I went in having incredibly high standards for this product and I really was nit disappointed at all. By the end of he first box I felt so phenomenal and the effects just kept on going through the second box. If you have the money and are dedicated to working out and have a solid workout schedule you should definitely invest some dough toward this product. Only issue is you have to make sure you are eating lots of carb containing meals when taking the tablets, its kind of a nuisance but its far from being a deal breaker for this supplement
    • Confidense
    • Increase Testosterone
    • Eat Lots Of Carbs!!!
    December 30, 2010

ChrisStam26

Reviews: 1

Age: 18

December 30, 2010
     Excellent product, easily one of the best I have taken, and with a good diet it will do wonders. After stacking 1.M.R., SizeOn, and Halodrol MT, I packed on some lean muscle. It gave me more stamina to lift longer and harder, and lifts gradually went up as percent body fat went down. The only con is that it is fairly expensive, but in my opinion it's worth the price.
    • Price
    Reply #1:
    romanxs1
    romanxs1

Joined: 12/2010
    Reviews: 8
    Reputation: -18
    Man you're only 18... That's a serious stack bro...

Reply #2:
    bigworm89
    bigworm89

Joined: 1/2010
    Reviews: 33
    Reputation: +2067
    Halodrol MT isnt the original Halodrol. Its just DHEA.

September 29, 2010

Hakon92

Reviews: 9

Age: 18

September 29, 2010
     Great product! Tried it when I was in the U.S and it's absolutely great for gaining Muscle and Strength! Never gained as much in a month as I've done on this! I combined this with a lot of food, gainer and superpump!

The effects while taking this with SuperPump250 is just amazing! You'll feel lika a god in the gym and your muscles will be pumped up to the max after the workout.

I would definitely recommend this to bodybuilders and I will buy this again if I'll have the chance!
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Give Great Pumps
    • Increase Testosterone
    • Confidense
    • Feel Unbeatable
    • Increase In Strength
      September 10, 2010

mike218

Reviews: 1

Age: 28

September 10, 2010
       Unfortunately the Halo 50 was taken off the shelves before I could try it, but the MT worked great for me. I gained a solid 8lbs and have kept the gains. I was also eating a ton of protein/calories while on it. Noticeable strength increase as well. I would def use the product again and highly recommend it. The price isn't bad either.
        July 3, 2010

serge1000

Reviews: 3

Age: 0

July 3, 2010
         very good product, strenght up to the roof.
        Stamina awsome, love Gaspari products.
        Taste lol guys do not taste the tablets lol
        3 tabs a day simple and easy.
        Muscles look good while taking it.
        I rec this product works !
          February 23, 2010

Tim40

Reviews: 9

Age: 21

February 23, 2010
           Halodrol MT is a pretty solid product. I used it for 40 days(2 boxes). You can use it up to 60 days but I decided just to run it for 40 days. When I was on Halodrol I did feel stronger and leaner. I did not gain a ton of weight but a couple of pounds but my strength did go up. I just felt stronger and bigger when I was in the gym which is always a plus. I really don't have any complaints about this product, the taste of the pills are a little bit weird but you just swallow them quick so its not a big deal. Overall its a good product and always worth a try.
          Cons:

Have you used Halodrol MT? Submit your own Review!