Halodrol MT

By: Gaspari Nutrition

Halodrol MT is a Prohormone manufactured by Gaspari Nutrition. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

What should I take with Halodrol MT?
Hakon92
  September 29, 2010

Great product! Tried it when I was in the U.S and it's absolutely great for gaining Muscle and Strength! Never gained as much in a month as I've done on this! I combined this with a lot of food, gainer and superpump!

The effects while taking this with SuperPump250 is just amazing! You'll feel lika a god in the gym and your muscles will be pumped up to the max after the workout.

I would definitely recommend this to bodybuilders and I will buy this again if I'll have the chance!
 Pros:
  • Feel Unbeatable
  • Increase In Strength
Tim40
  February 23, 2010

Halodrol MT is a pretty solid product. I used it for 40 days(2 boxes). You can use it up to 60 days but I decided just to run it for 40 days. When I was on Halodrol I did feel stronger and leaner. I did not gain a ton of weight but a couple of pounds but my strength did go up. I just felt stronger and bigger when I was in the gym which is always a plus. I really don't have any complaints about this product, the taste of the pills are a little bit weird but you just swallow them quick so its not a big deal. Overall its a good product and always worth a try.
 Pros:
 Cons:
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.