Gaspari Nutrition Halodrol

Halodrol Gaspari Nutrition
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (14 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 93% (Trusted)
LOWEST Prices for Halodrol (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy Halodrol Thousands of Supplements! Buy Halodrol
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT Reviews
Anadraulic State GT (37 Reviews)
Olympian Labs A-AKG Powder Reviews
A-AKG Powder (20 Reviews)
USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
Jack3d (1006 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250 Reviews
SuperPump250 (250 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Vyo-Tech 17-HD Reviews
17-HD (9 Reviews)
5.1
Gaspari Nutrition Halodrol MT Reviews
Halodrol MT (7 Reviews)
ThermoLife E-BOL Reviews
E-BOL (6 Reviews)
SciFit EcdySterone 300 Reviews
EcdySterone 300 (4 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Recreating Halodrol liquidgels ?
Just for curiosity, would this be a good substitute of Gaspari Halodrol ARA (xf...

ON SALE 48HRS ONLY | HARDCORE Halodrol-EPISTANE 2X STACK | SAVE $$$
HARD DRY MASS & EPIC STRENGTH GAINS Evolve by Beast Biotech combines two of...

First cycle: Halodrol. Looking for advice and thoughts
First off, I am 23 years old (profile is wrong, I know) 5'10 and 180lbs and...

Wierd bumps, side effects of Halodrol?
1st off, I have researched and only found one other complaint of this nature reg...

Can I take Sam-e while on PH? Specifically Halodrol 6 week cycle.
I'm about to start on my first PH cycle ever and it's a lot of damn re...

Which Halodrol clone is the best? Is CEL still operating/reliable?
Hello all! I haven't been on here since the beginning of last year when I ...

WTB erase/erase pro/anabeta/anabeta elite/GDAs/topicals/Halodrol
Title says it all. PM me product & price including shipping...

Critique my first Halodrol Cycle
Hello friends. I am new to this forum.My name is lincoln and I live in Brazil. T...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Halodrol Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Halodrol Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Energy (7)
    • Builds Muscle (6)
    • Training Intensity (6)
    • Good Value (3)
    • Too Expensive (7)
    • I Could Get The Same Ecdysterone From Eating Raw Spinach (3)
    • Gave Me Fatigue (3)
    • Without Spending $65.00 (2)
    January 15, 2011

MCSyd

Age: 31

January 15, 2011
     Did an 8-week cycle of this awhile back. Stacked it with Novadex XT and Anadraulic State. Was trying to run an 'over the counter' cycle to add some muscle mass.

First off: depending what country you're buying this in, it may/may not contain DHEA. I live in Australia and that blend does NOT... which sucks. So you're basically relying on the Archodonic Acid to do work for you without a PH kicker (DHEA). I took a bunch of Flax & Fish Oil on this, to make sure my Omega fats were in check. Read more in-depth reviews on this topic - from memory, your body needs to keep a certain ratio between Omega 6s and 9s and the AA throw this off, so you need to supplement Flax and Fish Oil to balance it out & keep the ratio. I also took Milk Thistle 3x daily for liver support.

IMPORTANT!!!
    This product (of the combination of what I took; although I've run Novadex on its own since without problem) really tightens up your muscles in a bad way... Yes you want a good pump in your muscles when you train, but I found that as week went on, muscles like my pecs would get EXTREMELY tight while training chest. Felt like the muscles were dehydrated and weren't lubricated or something. In case you're wondering, I drink 4-6 liters water/day, so I hydrate enough... About Week 5 into my cycle I was training chest and I had the usual 'tight pecs' while lifting. While pushing 275lbs on flat (heaviest set is 295-315) my left pec tore about 5 reps into my set. Thankfully wasn't a complete rupture, more like a rip down the length of the muscle fibres between upper pec & main pec. Went on some Celebrex for awhile thereafter and kept training and finished up my cycle (obviously didn't train left pec for awhile).

That was about 18 months ago now, pec fully recovered. Point though: I had been training 15 years and have NEVER torn a muscle when training. That alone, I would NOT ever take this product again or recommend it to anyone else. With the huge array of other options out there to chose from, go with something else. A product that doens't work well is one thing, but a product that fk's you up is another. Could have been the Anadraulic State that caused the muscle tightness, but I doubt it. I know it wasn't the Novadex XT...

Prodcut did help me put on a bit of size though (mabye 5 pounds muscle). I really like Gaspari's other products so it's nothing against the manufacturer...

• Under-dosed
    September 19, 2010

chichistrong

Reviews: 69

September 19, 2010
     This product is not a horrible product, but trust me. If you have used strong stuff in the past (cough cough pro-hormones and its big brothers) this is just gonna tickle your left nut.
    The product works, but not like WOW!, I was looking a lil fuller in my muscles, and my strength was more constant. I was recovering a lil quicker from my workoutss as well, but it wasnt worth it. It is ridiculously expensive, and the name is decieving. I thought it was like the less harsh, but just as good cousin of H-Drol and so it claim to be. And since I was a naive fool, I fell $65.00 for it. Seriously not worth that price.
    One thing, though, I believe that if you combine this supplement with some real hardcore supplements you will prolly see a benefit, since ecdysterone has a lot of benefits in your body. Just be wise and buy a cheap one.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Training Intensity
    • Good Recovery
    • I Could Get The Same Ecdysterone From Eating Raw Spinach
    • Without Spending $65.00
    August 21, 2012

HotBoy8

Reviews: 1

August 21, 2012
     Value 8/10
    I bought for 40 bucks for a month cycle at GNC back in the day when it was on sale. I am talking about the old halodrol btw it is a steroid or (prohormone).

Effectiveness 9/10
    Most effective supplement I have tried to date. I have tried a few t boosters but this is a steroid and worked quite well :)

I put on 8 pounds that I kept in one month on halodrol. This was beautiful. I got so damn strong and really wasn't expecting much but it hit me like a brickhouse.

You should be using pct, possibly AI but I didn't use anything. I came off and lost about 3 pounds of my gains and kept the rest, it was lucky but awesome

Overall 8/10
    This was an awesome product, I wish steroids over the counter were still legal. I can't believe this was on shelves at one point!! If you ever get a hold of it make sure to pct correctly and possibly AI (not sure)
    AS79
    AS79

Joined: 6/2011
    Reviews: 0
    Reputation: +1348
    Running steriod without a PCT is reckless and is a good example of why they are now being banned. Also, there is no need for an AI with Halo.

September 16, 2011

Brolic626

Reviews: 1

September 16, 2011
     Anyone who says Halodrol is a test Booster and not a PH is RETARTED. This old formula is a steroid and should be treated as such....a PCT is needed. Halodrol MT is a totally different product

Cycles this for 6 weeks 2/3/3/4/4/3 hands down best product ever taken.....gained 17lbs of MASS went from 198 to 215 in 6 weeks time kept about 12lbs after PCT was complete, USED nolva

LIFTS:

bench 1RMX- 295 - 350
    squat 1RMX- 445 - 480
    deadlift 1RMX 495 - 530

awsome product gaines reminded me of KiloSports Tren a while back overall well worth it IF!! you can still find it

only down side is lethargy but nothing a few servings of fresh fruit daily cant fix
    nofatchix
    nofatchix

Joined: 9/2011
    Reputation: +420
    if you want a sh*t ton of DHEA... then yea its a great product.. as for the liquid gels, thats when it had 6-oxo in it, which at this point you cant find the original formula and if you do its probably close to is expiration date.

Virtus
    Virtus

Joined: 2/2011
    Reviews: 15
    Reputation: +1570
    You ate factually incorrect.

Read what it says right on the top front and center. "Prohormone results without prohormones".

You are thinking of the product Halodrol-50 which was indeed a prohormone/steroid.

But this product, does not need a pct and is a waste of money.

kris65
    kris65

Joined: 4/2011
    Reviews: 35
    Reputation: +2376
    Virtus is absolutly right this is not a steroid or a PH. You do not need to run a PCT or SERM with this. The liquid gels and MT are nothing like the original Halodrol 50. Look very closely at your box, if it doesnt say Halodrol 50 on it then you didnt take Halodrol 50. I highly doubt you took the original formula, which has been discontinued for about 6 years. I believe the liqigels are discontinued...and MT more recently was discontinued. You prob just mixed them up.

December 3, 2010

Reviews: 9

December 3, 2010
     This was my first natural test booster. I took it when I was a naive 19 year old, for $59.99 at Max Muscle.

I took 3 pills a day for the whole cycle. I experienced some strange side effects. Some days it made me feel tired, although during workouts I had clean energy.

During the 3rd week, I started seeing more vascularity and slight strength increases. I occasionally experienced a light euphoria.
    I was hoping this product would increase my appetite but it did not.

This product is very under-dosed. I've heard people taking up to 6 pills of this a day, when the max dose is 3 and then feeling it.

-Arachidonic Acid: Has been shown to positively affect the androgen receptors; as well as having an affect on multiple human growth factors (IGF-1/2). Neurological health is reliant upon sufficient amounts of this fatty acid in the brain. It is necessary for the repair/growth of muscle and skeletal tissue.

-It also contains a small amount of DHEA, which does not appear to be even close to enough to promote any muscle building effects. According to the company, DHEA is suppose to work in synergy with the other components to increase muscle hypertrophy.

-It contains Stinging Nettle Root, that has been scientifically proven to be a libido enhancer and to increase bio-available test.

-Ecdysterone: These type of sterones are suppose to have beneficial effects on performance and physique. Studies have shown they can cause a shift in nitrogen retention, which is an indicator of muscle hypertrophy.

In conclusion, the ingredients are potent; but this Ultimately does not matter due to how under-dosed this product is. Maybe if you ran it for longer than a month, your results would be better but I seriously doubt it. I would not recommend this product to anyone; I would suggest buying the ingredients individually.
    • Under-dosed
    averagejoe98
    averagejoe98

Reviews: 33
    Reputation: +160
    Did your formula have the 6-oxo?

Joined: 6/2010
    Reviews: 9
    Reputation: +123
    Yes it did.
    Just to finish up on my review. 6-OXO increases the testosterone to estrogen ration but has not shown to have any effect on body composition.

October 19, 2010

Age: 24

October 19, 2010
     I think this product works really well for some and not so well for others. I personally took it a few years ago and saw little to no change, but ive talked to guys that took it and were blown away with the results. The main thing you can do to Maximize the results (as with any product) is keep your diet on point, get plenty of rest, and obviously take care of business in the gym. I can say i did lean up a bit from this though. I ate EXTREMELY clean while i took this.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Leaning Effect
    jetsfan3
    jetsfan3

Reputation: +111
    A few years ago? How old were you when you took it since your only 24.

Joined: 10/2010
    Reputation: +16
    i was 22 at the time. i didn't take anything remotely hormonal till i was 21.

Joined: 7/2009
    Reviews: 6
    Reputation: +1027
    This isnt hormonal anyways, so theres no worry in the first place.

Reply #4:

Joined: 10/2010
    Reputation: +16
    touche...

August 30, 2010

August 30, 2010
     This product was extremely effective! My bench went from a 6 rep max of 205 to 245 in one month. i lost about 4% body fat my energy was through the roof and i felt like a god. i finished this cycle about 8 months ago and have retained all my strength gains. my only negative side effect was an extreme loss of libido that took about 6 months to come back to normal. therefore i will never take this product again but it was worth doing it once.

Reviews: 62
      Reputation: +2600
      out of curiosity what was your PCT?

Reviews: 62
      Reputation: +2600
      whoops, I mistook this for Halodrol-50 which is a prohormone. Halodrol MT is also a whole different product as well. Kinda confusing.

Manimal
      Manimal

Joined: 11/2009
      Reviews: 55
      Reputation: +3478
      So would Halodrol MT need a PCT raptor?

I hear they are both discontinued anyway, along with novedex XT.

Reply #4:
      deeja
      deeja

Reviews: 17
      Reputation: +379
      MT is dhea. As far as i know that doesn't need a pct. liquigels rly doesnt need pct cause it's just arachidonic acid from what i know. Halodrol 50 is rly the only harsh one i think

Reply #5:

Joined: 7/2009
      Reviews: 6
      Reputation: +1027
      Halodrol MT does not need a PCT.

The Halodrol liquidgels have AA and 6 oxo. Still no PCT needed.

Reply #6:

Reputation: +12
      My libido was seriously out of order until i took novedex xt. My best friend and 48 year old dad had the same experience

Reply #7:
      klashingIRON
      klashingIRON

Joined: 2/2010
      Reputation: +26
      I don't know if it would actually pertain to this subject, but I know some people that did a stack of Turinabol (orally ingested clone of halodrol), and they swear by it, I'm a hardgainer but they said, no matter, will break all your PRs...hope they ain't lying, because they were skinny, and now they are built like brick sh*thouses. I'll be running a cycle with all the proper pre-load, and pct so i'll find out!

May 20, 2010

just5foods

Age: 25

May 20, 2010
       Halodrol is my first pro-hormone and I took it alone for the first week then stacked with Novadex XT the second week and that’s when it all started. First off, the first week made me feel weird….sex Drive was down, and I couldn’t even think about being aggressive which both are probably good for me cause I am one aggressive horn dog. But the second week I stacked it with the Novadex XT and my sex Drive went threw the roof (slightly exadurated) and I found myself getting furious when in small arguments which I thought might happen so I was good about walking away. Muscle growth has been rather good…..arms gained 1 inch, chest 2 inches, and neck 1 inch (that’s all I measured). Another bad thing is that it made my balls shrink which I have heard they bounce back to regular size once cycled off which I will find out here this week but it is disconcerting.
      February 16, 2010

cse7663

Reviews: 3

Age: 42

February 16, 2010
       I used this product along with Novadex xt. I did notice that this supplement has some sort of pain buffering qualities. It did create a training intensity and more focus, but I believe I could acheive the same results with an Nsaid and some caffeine. Neither of these products were particularly useful to me but everyone's body is different. I saw no real size gains on either product, I just noticed an overly aggressive demeanor and attitude, which was not useful to me as my aggressiveness is never lacking. Also the cystic type bumps that appeared at random areas of my body, probably due to the pro-hormones in these products. Was not worth the money whatsoever..A good diet, a good routine, and rest have been much more helpful to me then spending the $100.00 or so that I spent on this stack...
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Training Intensity
      • No Pain
      • Without Spending $65.00
      November 27, 2009

eddie102h

Reviews: 18

November 27, 2009
       i tryed it loved it not as good as Havoc but it still was realy good. u wana know what i think read my Novedex XT review. u gota do the work and eat rigth u cant relie on the product 100%. if u eat like crap u gain crap if u dont eat then u gain nothing
      Cons:

Have you used Halodrol? Submit your own Review!