Detonate

By Gaspari Nutrition
Detonate Gaspari Nutrition
?/10
(Only 4 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related Prices

This is no doubt, a good fat burner

December 11, 2012

Detonate is Gaspari Nutrition's fat burning, energy amplifying powerhouse. I went through a bottle using it pre-cardio and pre-wrestling practice. Got some great sweats going and solid workouts in.

Initial Experience/Mood/Energy-8/10
The first time I took this supplement was before...

Initial Experience/Mood/Energy-8/10
The first time I took this supplement was before a cardio session I had in the morning. I used two capsules as I am often very tolerant to fat burning, stimulant based substances. I began my cardio (30 minutes on the treadmill) with a 5 minute warm up walk. I began to feel warm and was honestly, very excited to get the cardio in. -I took Detonate about 30 minutes prior to the cardio btw. at about 5 minutes i began my jog and felt warm and got a slight sweat going. By 15 minutes, I was drenched with no plan on stopping. As the cardio ended I had a very focused feeling and this lasted throughout the day, as I did the cardio fasted, in the AM. My first experience, I was impressed.

Results-8/10
I started to take Detonate before my wrestling practices to help get me through tough practices and lose some more water weight. It did its job and I was losing around 2 lbs a practice. This is definitely a product to look into if you want that extra bit of focus and energy to get you through long cardio sessions and/or tough practices.

Value-7/10
For what Detonate is, the value is alright. At about $40 bucks for 60 servings, it seems like a good deal. If you can get away with taking one a day, it will last you 60 days obviously. However, I took two 6 days a week and it lasted me a little over a month. Not bad, because it is a good product, but could be a tad cheaper. You definitely get what you pay for.

Overall-8/10
This is no doubt, a good fat burner. It gets you excited to do some cardio which is defintely not always enjoyable, while also giving you the energy to do it. If you want something that can help you lose those last few pounds and/or give you a boost/focus to get through the day, check Detonate out.

#stayshredded

Pros:
Cons:
  • Mood Enhancement
  • Could Be Cheaper/better Dosing

Really great job by Gaspari with Detonate

February 7, 2013

My run with Detonate was everything I wanted! Before I started this I want to keep the fat and weight off while down here in Brasil. Last year when I was here I gained about 18 pounds and it sucks because I was looking my best. So before I came down I came prepared, I brought Detonate with me and another fat burner that I'll start later today(except a log as well) so the 18 pounds wouldn't come back. And it didn't!

It wasn't easy that's for sure. Staying with my grandma, she cooks everyday something new for lunch and dinner. When I go out I see all that yummy food. I'm sorta of cutting, trying to maintain my weight but every once in a while I ate some type of desert, sweet or Italian food. I'm only human and the food that we have here in Brasil there isn't any of it back in Jersey.

The biggest thing about Detonate that I have to report is the appetite suppression. Its HUGE! I normally wake up starving! But with Detonate that was NOT the case! I would go to the gym on empty stomach run, workout and come back to have lunch already waiting for me. I would have lunch at 1:30pm and I would only go eat again 6 pm because that's when I would take the 2nd capsule and I would remember to eat. I've tried a fat burner last year right after I got back to Jersey from staying here in Brasil a few months and I was using Lipo 6 UC... Detonate DETONATED Lipo 6 UC out of the water!

I read where people said they had a lot of energy after taking Detonate but with me it was more like 1st pill when I woke would wake me up almost immediately and the 2nd pill would make me completely alert through the day. That is good enough for me!

When I got down here in Brasil I was weighing 162 pounds. 2 days ago I weighed myself and I was at 156 pounds! Which is awesome! But since I was doing a lot of running I also lost a lot of muscle mass. My arms were thicker and my chest was bigger. I lost a lot. But it's fine, I was expecting that when I started running and doing a lot of cardio.

Couple of things I want to mention is that Green Tea Extract and Asian Ginseng. I respond to them really well. I'm big fan of Ginseng(thanks to reading an article on Bruce Lee), I like it when I see them on pre workouts. When they are not on my pre workouts I buy a separate bottle and take them together.

Now Detonate sells on bodybuilding.com for $36.77. Is it a fair price? I think so. You are paying a little over a $1 for a fat burner that actually delivers! If you know how to use Google you can find it cheaper.

Few more things I wanted to report on this is that I only got very little jitters when I didn't eat for a long period after taking a capsule. And when I mean long period I mean 3 hours after. And I only noticed that one day when I was typing something on the laptop and my wrist was hurting I lifted my fingers off the keyboard and saw it. Oh if you are planning on trying Detonate make sure you drink A LOT OF WATER!! This is a strong fat burner people, if you don't drink your water you will be dehydrated!

I'm going to give Detonate a 9 out of 10. The appetite suppression was there, the alertness was there, the fat burning was DEF there. While others complain about not having energy and me not feeling it, it was still there because I wake up groggy and takes me a while to actually want to do anything after I wake up but 10 minutes after taking Detonate I was fully awake so that is good enough for me! Really great job by Gaspari with Detonate. I will DEF come back to Detonate if I ever want to lose weight again!

Pros:
Cons:
  • More Alert
  • Appetite Suppression

Posted December 16, 2013
    Dear Austin,
    Thank you for your information regarding detonate..
    I just tried it (2 pills ) my friend gave it to to try it, it was really good and it boosted me. My question is : I'm 80 kg with 173cm and I have started the gym workouts since 1 month, is it ok if I start with denotate. And if yes how can I use it

Posted February 25, 2014
    The original Detonate was good, now this Detonate, the latest one....does the job, I guess. Detonate XT. Has anyone tried the new Detonate XT?

Posted February 25, 2014
    I have a bottle of the new one in hand. Will be starting it today. Will let you know how it is after.

Love that it gives me that kick in the morning

March 6, 2013

Love that it gives me that kick in the morning & sustained smooth energy through the day WITHOUT the crash... makin my heart race ,eyes twitch or pretty much throw up ...different side effects I've experience with different popular fat burners ...maybe I'm sensitive ? ..all I know is that FOR ME ..its perfect
    ..highly suggest for those who ain't hyped on the caffeine/stimulant type stuff

As far a price ?
    37++ isn't bad for dollar + day ..
    Used to spend 2-4 bucks on energy drinks
    That got me little to none

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Mood Enhancement
    • Appetite Suppression
    • More Alert

It keeps me going through the night and just in a great mood

October 11, 2012

I loved Spirodex...and this is even better. The big problem with Spirodex was it had too much caffeine. This product has only 100mg per capsule, but the other ingredients help put you into a great mood!

Now I don't use it for pre-workout, but more in the morning instead of coffee or when I am going to be going out for the night. It keeps me going through the night and just in a great mood.

I wouldn't recommend using it for a fat burner either...just keep it around when you need an energy boost and an increased mood.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Mood Enhancement