Anavite

By: Gaspari Nutrition

Anavite is a Multi-Vitamin manufactured by Gaspari Nutrition. It is designed to help provide the body with a wide array of micro nutrients that are vital for optimal health. It could be described as an 'insurance policy' to ensure that you're getting all of your vitamins and minerals but it is still crucial to eat a balanced diet.

Does Anavite work?
Click to Expand
kris65

Alright everyone! Today I will be reviewing the most basic of all supplements the multi vitamin. In my opion everyone should be taking a multi, doesn't have to be fancy but just something to help you get those extra vitamins and minerals that you might miss from your meals. Todays multi review will be on Gaspari Nutritions Anavite.

Content – 9/10

Content – 9/10

So being a multi its loaded with everything under the sun that the typical multi has and more. Im not going through all the ingredients but a few I thought were interesting. The AnVITE Athletic Drive matrix contains 1000mg of Carnipure ( L- Carnitine L – Tartrate), 16,000mg of Beta Alanine, and 25mcg of Boron. This drive matrix is supposed to be a powerful performance boosting anti oxidant. I didn't notice much but the tingle of the Beta Alanine that went away after a week of taking the vitamin.
So Gaspari Nutrition claims that this product contains optimal doses of the vitamins and minerals athletes need, utilizing high quality bioavailable ingredients. This is nice knowing that we are not getting crap in our vitamins. Whats also cool is that (according to Gaspari Nutrition) Anavite DOES NOT contain ineffective doses of numerous ingredients common commonly know as "label fluff."

Smell – ?/10

These smell funny. Don't know how to describe it, it's not really that important but just something to note.

Taste – 6/10

Taste is pretty bad, this shouldn't be a breaking point for anyone though. It's not the worst tasting supplement out there, but it will def take you for surprise the first time you take your first serving.

Effective – 8/10

So its hard to rate a multi vitamin on its effectiveness, so im going to try and break down effectiveness into a few sub categories: 1)Overall Health, and 2)Recovery

1) Overall Health – 9/10: So I have taken Anavite several times most recently about a month ago. While on Anavite I didn't get sick despite a few bad colds and such being around. Now idk if this was because of Anavite, or the fact that I was drinking oj like crazy, and eating well; but I would like to attribute at least a little bit to the vitamin.

2) Recovery – 6/10: So im sure a few of you are wondering why I put recovery in here. Well recovery is in here because Gaspari Nutrition claims that Anavite "Optimizes Post Exercise Muscle Recovery." IDK about all of that, I didn't feel any different or notice a change in recovery.

Overall – 7/10

Overall this is a good product. Now idk if this is the best multi I have taken. Like I said before it's hard to rate a multi. IMO Universal Animal Pak is a better vitamin, the dosing is better. With Anavite they tell you to take one serving which is 3 tablets twice a day. Or you could take it once or three times a day depending on what you want.

IDK, I want to rate this an 8 but the value kinda sucks as well. Animal Pak or Orange Triad are a much better value for your money while getting the same results. Its not a bad product, just equally effective and cheaper multi vitamins out there. I think ill stick with Animal Pak or Orange Triad in the future.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • High Quality Bioavailable Ingredients
  • Carnipure
  • 3.2 Gr Of Beta-alanine
  • There Are Cheaper And Equally Effective Alternnatives

• Blade410

1600 not 16000 beta alanine. Otherwise solid review
  • kris65
    February 16, 2012

Yea thats a typo, know what I mean Bladeski lol.
  • BrooklynBuff

Comparable to flinstones,like it

Raptorbh12

After reading a bunch of rave reviews over the years and devout anavite users claiming its dominance over Opti-Men and my beloved Animal Pak, I decided I needed to see if the grass truly was greener on the other side of the multi-vitamine fence.

My first impression was the distinct smell which was a little more "chemically" than most multi-vitamins. The pills are solid orange and homogenous in hue. The taste I never got used to and seemed stronger to me than most multi-vitamins. The one immediate thing I noticed was the beta-alanine tingling sensation I would find myself oddly massaging my own face because of it. This got annoying very quickly.
Another thing I noticed was that throughout my usage of anavite, I developed 2 separate colds and I am NEVER sick, and have yet to ever become sick while taking animal pak.

Heres my Breakdown:

Taste: 5
One of the worst tasting multi-vitamins I have tried but its a good thing that taste is not too much of an issue when it comes to pills since you down them fairly quickly. No "anavite burps" were ever noticed while taking them either.

Effectiveness: 7
As mentioned earlier, I did get sick twice taking Anavite which shows me that it does very little to help my immune system along. The reason im not ranking this lower than a "7" is because I did notice the beta-alanine tingling sensation which was an active indicator of the efficacy of the ingredients if at least just the beta-alanine. The beta-alanine tingles themselves I did not appreciate and im glad I switched off these pills.

Ingredient Profile: 7
The ingredient profile is basic but it does include superior quality ingredients over its rivals which are more bioavailable to our bodies. The carnitine and the beta-alanine are the endurance/performance boosters that are also included in the mix. Unfortunately even though I felt the effects, I did not experience any increase in endurance or power during my entire cycle of Anavite.
The more complex multi-vitamins on the market like animal Pak include a kitchen sink of extras like Ginseng, and Milk Thistle but in the end, these "extras" only help you out even though they are in smaller than normal doses.

Value: 6
The value is mediocre at best. I cant justify spening a few more bucks for a product thats inferior in my eyes.
Roughly 30 days supply for $28 .
Animal Pak gives me 44 day supply for $25.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Carnipure
  • Endurance
  • 3.2 Gr Of Beta-alanine
  • B12 In Methylcobalamin Form
  • Magnesium In Pure Chelated Form
  • Smell/taste
  • Low Immune System

• chichistrong
    November 12, 2011

You confirmed it for me. I was never interested in this ***, I will stay with the PAK, you and I agree,it is the best multi.
  • bignastyrico
    November 12, 2011

Animal only gives you 44 days if you take one pak. this product lasted me 45 days cause i only used 2 pills twice a day. i felt i didnt need 6 a day. but good review bro.
  • powerpants
    November 12, 2011

Did you take the pills with food? I always to that, and the tingles don't really disturb me.

For the taste, I find it's something you get used to. I have consumed around 10 bottles of anavite, and nowadays I like the taste. I don't even mind having the pills in my mouth for a while.

Honest reviw! +
  • Raptorbh12
    November 12, 2011

I always took it with food and always took the full dosage so I could give it an good shot and a solid review.
  • Durden998
    November 12, 2011

Wait we're ***ing about beta tingles now?
  • Raptorbh12
    November 13, 2011

Yea Durden. Stuff like that can be a little dangerous when your trying to land a plane with tingling all over your face.
    Multi's shouldnt have active effects in the first place. The entire purpose is to be a passive nutritional crutch.
  • Durden998
    November 13, 2011

Well that's highly debatable on the multi's not containing active effects. The whole point of this multi is that you don't have to take extra beta and carnitine products. If you take beta you expect tingles, kinda silly to list something that you know is going to happen as a con.
  • gms585
    November 13, 2011

Ive been takeing this 2 first thing in am, 2 with lunch, 2 with dinner. No tingles taken itblike this.
  • Halls75

Detailed review, Raptorbh12.

I think that maybe you should take 2+2+2 pills per day to lower the tingles.

Also, it's important to remember that beta-alanine starts to "shows its teeth" after about 3 weeks. Top results are in about 6-8 weeks, depending on the dose and, of course, of your physical condition, as everyone is different.
  • ak7186
    November 13, 2011

Very very true bro. I am currently on Anavite and a good diet , still i developed a cold, and now im having fever , I dun think these ****ing pills are of any help to the immune system ! :-\ , before this I took optimen and i never was sick.. Lets see , because its just 10 days I am on anavite..
    I will soon come up with a complete review for it.
  • REPOUT225
    January 3, 2014

Not really sure why you would call anavite inferior.I have been taking anavite for over a year now and would never use anything else.Bad review

Alright here's the review that I've been waiting to do for awhile, as I wanted to save (hopefully) the best for last. I've never used any Gaspari products before other than some samples of the old Myofusion formula until taking Anavite. But, I was very much impressed with Anavite and as of now, it is tied with CL Orange Triad in terms of being my favorite multivitamin product.

Content:

Link to Profile: https://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=0&products_id=1962&zenid=5481a628054cde5fa36fb13cb516a565

Ok this is going look to like I'm copying...

Content:

Ok this is going look to like I'm copying from my OT review in this section. But, Anavite and Orange Triad are pretty much identical in terms of quality and amount of ingredients.

Anavite contains Vitamins C, the fat soluble Vitamins A, D, E, and K. Vitamins B1,B2,B3,B5,B6, and B12. Along with Folate (Folic Acid) and Biotin. All 13 of these are the key basic vitamins that are recommended when looking for a good multi. All 13 vitamins are also dosed at/or above Recommended Daily Allowances (RDA).

All vitamins are listed in their chemical form.
Vitamin C is dosed at 833% of RDA at full serving size.
Vitamin D is present in its natural form as Cholecalciferol at 500 IU.
Vitamin E is present in one of its natural form as D-Alpha-Tocopherol at 60 IU

All of the minerals, except Calcium and Phosphorous, are all in Chelated form as either Chelates or Citrates, offering better absorption over oxidized forms.
Anavite is also Iron free, and at full serving, contains 50mcg of Boron, 2,000mg of L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (Carnipure), and 3,200 mg of Beta Alanine.

Side Effects:
The only side effects I noticed from Anavite were Beta Alanine tingles and neon yellow pee as a result of my body flushing excess B vitamins, both of which are naturally occurring. So nothing to complain about.

Dosing/Taste: N/A
As recommended on the bottle, I started with taking 3 tablets (1 serving) with breakfast and another serving somewhere in the afternoon/dinnertime. But, with advice from one of the expert reviewers on this site, I begin taking only 1 serving in the mornings or somewhere 2-3 hours before working out. Which subsequently made the bottle last nearly twice as long and I couldn't tell a difference in terms of effectiveness.

The Anavite tablets are kind of large so they may be harder to swallow for some people. But should go down easily enough with plenty of water. Throughout my experience with Anavite, I never experienced any kind of weird/funky aftertastes or anything of that nature.

Overall Effectiveness: 8/10
I'm going to break this section down into two different subsequent categories.

Energy/Endurance: 8/10
Now I don't usually rate this aspect for multivitamin products. However I feel Anavite definitely deserves some credit for the extra boost I felt when using this product. As compared to my past arsenal of multivitamins, I feel Anavite put an extra bounce in my step in and out of the gym. As well as helping to increase the effects of the pre-workouts I was using at the time. As I felt a small increase of endurance and energy during my workouts as compared to days when I didn't take Anavite close to my workouts. Of course this could just have all been in my head. But, with Anavite packing a more than fair dosage of Beta Alanine and Carnipure, I'm going to assume that Anavite was at least somewhat responsible for what I mentioned above.

Immunity: 9/10
I'll come flat out and say I definitely don't have one of the best immune systems out there. I usually come down with some kind of fever or cold about every three months or so depending on the season. While taking Anavite I didn't come down with anything or felt under the weather as best as I can recall. I was however taking Anavite during the latter half of the summer, so that could somewhat account for me not getting sick. But I would still like to think that Anavite definitely helped somewhat.

The cheapest I've seen Anavite go for is 22.95$. If you go for the full serving of 6 tablets a day, that puts the price per day at roughly 77 cents. If you decide to go with only 3 tablets a day, the price per day drops to 38 cents. Considering the effectiveness of Anavite, I consider both those values to be exceptional.

As previously mentioned, Anavite is now tied with Orange Triad for being my favorite Multivitamin product. Both of them have different pros and cons compared to one another but are still excellent products depending on what you are looking for. So in short, I would recommend Anavite as a great choice for anyone looking for a great multivitamin.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Carnipure
  • Magnesium In Pure Chelated Form
  • Gives Beta Alanine Tingles So Deal With It!

• line6reed
    September 24, 2012

Good review brother I got a few free bottles of this stuff for free didnt like it I prefer ot or animal pak I gues im a gaspari hater
    September 24, 2012

Solid review dude. I'm glad to see others really like this multi. I, for whatever reason, got sick like 4/5 times out of the whole can. Sucked. lol. Still solid job.

This is the most complete multivitamin in my opinion. A good multivitamin should be a staple in everyone's stack because health comes before everything. Anyway after i read MMAFreak's thread where he posted this website.

Read this article if you...

Read this article if you get a chance.

I thought about what i really wanted out of my multivitamin and even though i really loved Animal Pak i wanted the most complete multivitamin and Anavite covered all the criteria in that article for a good multi. Most of the minerals are chelated which is what you need for better absorption.

It also has L-carnitine and my favorite Beta Alanine which aid in promoting fat loss and endurance which is great for athletes like myself and for the gymrats. Carnipure is probably my favorite aspect other then the beta. It improves recovery and delays the onset of fatigue.

For those people who say they workout hard and bust their arse in the gym then ask do you really need a multivitamin? Bite your tongue and read up. People with natural deficiencies in certain vitamins may reap more benefits from a multi and those who are working out hard need to replenish their vitamins and minerals constantly to continue building quality muscle. I like the aspect of Anavite to keep me healthy as well as giving me a Boost of endurance and recovery. If i'm not healthy and always getting sick that's going to keep me away from one of the places i love most which is the gym.

Final words: Grab a multi vitamin if you don't have one, this is the best in my opinion if you liked the digestive enzymes in Animal Pak pick some up to pair with this. Hope this helped some make a switch to a quality multi or even makes you think twice and pick one up.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Carnipure
  • Endurance
  • Minerals Are Chelated

July 12, 2011

Great review king. Glad you feel the way i do about Anavite. I like Animal Pak a little better when it comes to bulk however.
    July 12, 2011

Yeah i mean animal pak is still excellent this is more complete but i still never got sick when taking animal pak. Two quality multi's where you can't go wrong with either choice
  • adam777
    July 12, 2011

Great review. I finally broke down and shelled out the money on anavite and haven't looked back.
    July 12, 2011

Good call adam! haha it's worth it man especially now that i don't have to pick up any more beta even though i have some.
  • Matty28

Solid review brahhh
  • bignastyrico

Best vitamin out there
  • JMetal12
    July 13, 2011

I'm taking this right now and really like it as well. Will def. buy it again. Three pills isn't bad compared to animal stak's 7 or 8.
    July 13, 2011

Yeah man this is my staple unless somebody else comes out with a more complete 3 in 1 multi than this.

Anavite by Gaspari Nutrition

I've tried many different MV's in the past
-Mega Men
-Ultra Mega Green
-Opti-men
-Animal Pak
-Orange Triad (2nd favorite)

This was without question my favorite MV to date and the one that gave me the best results in terms of what a MV gives you. I noticed a huge increase in energy throughout the day, whether my diet was on point that day or not.

Anavite by Gaspari Nutrition

I've tried many different MV's in the past
-Mega Men
-Ultra Mega Green
-Opti-men
-Animal Pak
-Orange Triad (2nd favorite)

The profile on it is very impressive, utilizing chelated minerals for enhanced absorption, methylcolbamin as the b-12 source, and full doses of L-carnitine and Beta Alanine. The only drawback is the low dose of D3(500IU), but was easily remedied by additional D3 supplementation.

I dosed mine 3 tablets with my post-workout meal and another 3 either w/ breakfast or dinner(depending on wen when I worked out that day) and never noticed the neon colored urine, but I maintain good hydration throughout the day.

To me the MV category is often overlooked in people's supplement stack, but I believe that it is just as important as your protein after your workout. A solid foundation is the key to building a strong and athletic physique and while you obtain that through smart eating, a great MV will not only help bridge the gap, but also help Accelerate the results.

A great feature of Anavite is that you get a daily serving of Beta Alanine and l-carnitine. Beta, as most of you know, is great for increasing workout endurance by buffering out excess lactic acid. Problem is most people only take a PWO dose (like in there J3D), but beta is most effective when taken every single day. It has the same principals as creatine in that you keep your levels elevated you notice better results.

Carnipure has been studied and shown to increase your VO2max, a measure of sustaining high intensity exercise, reducing fatigue, and accelerating recovery. I noticed a improvement in all these key indicators while on Anavite. \

Value wise I rate this high based on the fact you get a great MV and full daily doses of beta and l-carnitine, all for around 30$ a month.

Gaspari definitely has done a great job of introducing a quality MV in a category that has been dominated by a few elite products and not only stands toe to toe with them, but also exCEEds in certain areas. Any questions about this review or what else I ran with it, don't hesitate to reply or PM me.

• Manimal

Solid A+ review, Bro.
  • fmrPRO
    February 13, 2011

Good review! I've been debating going with this or orange triad next (after manimals post) so you think Anavite is where it's at?
  • averagejoe98
    February 13, 2011

Between the 2, I would go with Anavite, but you can't go wrong with either.

IamAlex

I've always been a person that's skeptical to say the least when it comes to the importance of a multi-vitamin. I've went through multiple cans of the Animal Pak, Opti-Men, and your generic multi's you buy from GNC and I never was satisfied (even with the almighty Animal Pak).

Anavite is a different story.

Gaspari calls it 3 supplements in one... It delivers your multi-vitamin/mineral formula + beta-alanine + Carnipure (L-Carnitine L-Tartrate). Most of us already know about the performance enhancing capabilities of beta-alanine but I was somewhat unaware of this Carnipure and it's ability to aid in recovery.

EFFECTIVENESS- I honestly feel like this is the only multi vitamin I've ever taken that has improved my health/performance. I feel it gives me an edge in every area of exercise I Engage in whether its aerobic or lifting. And I also noticed higher energy levels throughout the day. I've taken the recommended dosage all along (3 pills with breakfast and 3 with dinner). OVERALL- 9.5

PRICE- I think a lot of people dismiss this supplement due to the price tag. I feel like $25-30 may be a bit pricey, but at the same time if it's the only thing that I think is worth taking then $25 isn't too much to pay. Give it a shot... It'll last you a month at the full dose. OVERALL-9

TASTE- Tastes like a nasty vitamin. But thats not the point right? OVERALL-5.0

This is my go-to multi. There will not be a substitute for this for a very long time unless somebody comes out with a direct competitor. There's only so much I can say about a multi vitamin to help you get the point on how I feel about it... I love this stuff. Buy it now immediately. Do it now.

• A Bit To Expensive But Worth It

After of systematic usage of several multies like Animal Pak, Opti-Men, Adam and many others, I decided to give Anavite a try. I had read many positive reviews and the company has a quite good reputation of manufacturing quality products. I wanted to try a different approach and Anavite was an ideal choice. Why I say this? Just read the text below...

Well, many companies are trying to offer as many nutrients they can and there are a lot of pruducts that someone can read the label and read, and... read. This is called "label flush" and the real question is; how effective are all these nutrients in such low amounts?

I truly believe that although everything has its value and if, for example, you eat just a slice of apple everyday at the end of a yeay you'll have eat A LOT of apples, sometimes is quite good to focus on some basic factors and try to improve them.

So, Anavite follows this philosophy; offering the basics BUT in good quantitites and using good sources AND adding 2-3 other things (again, in good quantities) to help you during your training.

More specifically, Anavite has B12 as methylcobalamin which is a superior form campared with the common cyanocobalamin.

Also, 6 tablets which is the optimal dose, provide 500 IU of D3 instead of the not so effective D2.

Another example, ALL the minerals are in chelated form for better absorption, not in cheap oxide form.

The list can go on and on, but the real trick is Beta-Alanine and Carnipure. Do your research to learn the benefits of both (you may find this link useful ---> http://www.musculardevelopment.com/reviews/supplement-of-the-month/2133-supplement-review-gasparis-anavite.html)

As with myself, while using Anavite for 2 months, I experienced a real improvement on my workouts. Endurance was better in both aerobic and non-aerobic sections. Recovery times where shorter and I had a really "clean" muscular development.

So, I give Anavite a 10/10, overall. Yes, it isn't cheap BUT it's EFFECTIVE. Although you don't see an "impressive" label with so many nutrients as in other multies, where it really counts this product offers good quantities and good materials.

You won't find 200 mg of magnesium in chelated form in many multies or B vits in -ate form or 3.2 gr of Beta-Alanine and 2 gr of Carnipure in one multivitamin in the market.

One disadvantage I find in Anavite is the only 60 IU of vitamin E which I prefer to be in mixed tocopherols and tocotrienols but, OK, it still is in natural form (d-alpha tocopherol) and it still is 200% of the RDA.

Also, I didn't experienced any paresthesia from Beta-Alanine, I guess I belong to the lucky ones that are resistant to this effect.

As an advice, if you have any, just split the doses and take 2 tablets with food, 3 times a day. Also, just remember to take the optiman dose which is 6 tablets everyday regardless and not only during training days. You see, depending on your body, Beta-Alanine works after continual usage of 1-3 weeks.

Finally, remember to stop using Anavite for 2-3 weeks as many experts say that continual usage of Beta-Alanine for long periods of time MAY lower the levels of Taurine is your system. Although there is a good possibility that there is no such a side effect, there is no reason to risk.

All in all, this is one of the best multies you can buy. It's just one step above most of the other multies. Give it a try for 2 months and see the results. Just remember to use it as the company recommends.

• No Fatigue
  • Vitamin E Not From Mixed Materials

• Halls75
    August 1, 2011

Excuse me for my mistakes, English is not my native language. :)
  • adam777
    August 1, 2011

Nice detailed review.

Jpotter21

So Anavite, I had quite the experience while using this Multi. I personally feel Multi's should be a staple in every ones diet, especially a lifter. Gaspari thought the same thing so they added a few ingredients specifically for lifters. Lets dive in.

Stats:
Height- 5'11"
Weight- 220's
Age- 22

Diet- Clean foods. One cheat day a week usually. Try to keep around 2200/2500 calories. High protein, mod carbs, low fat.

Workout Routine- Usually two days on, one day off. Hiit every day or at least 4/5 days a week.

Supplements-

Compound 20
MBCAA
Humapro
Leucine/Glutamine

Ingredients- 8/10- So the vitamins and minerals are pretty standard for most multi vitamins. The Minerals are Chelated which is a big plus. This means the minerals absorb a lot better. I'm not going to go over all of the vitamins and minerals but mainly touch on what Gaspari has decided to add. The three big things are Carnipure, Beta-alanine, and Boron. Carnipure is their blend of L-Carnitine, and L-Tartrate. These have been used for anti oxidant purposes and can also help keeping people lean. So really overall performance boosters. They also threw in Beta-Alanine which I personally think was an excellent call on their part. Beta-Alanine's results are best seen when taken consistently for 30 days or more. Well with throwing it in a multi you don't have to worry about supplementing extra BA. BA has been shown to improve endurance, and help with lactic acid build up. Boron has a number of effects ranging from strong bone health to improving cognitive function.

Dosing- so the dosing is pretty straight forward. You take 6 tabs a day for a full months supply. I took three in the am and three before my workout. Seemed to work pretty well for me.

Taste/Smell- No taste but Anavite definitely has a very chemically smell. At least more so than other multi-vitamins I have taken. Not to happy about that. But I can live with it.

Effectiveness- 6/10- So I actually really like Gaspari and their products. I was really expecting a high quality multi but I was really let down. I have never in my life been so sick while taking a multi. While taking OT or Animal Pak I was never sick. But man I was sick for almost a whole month while taking this, it was terrible! That overall decreases the effectiveness for me. Now I don't think we as lifters should rely on Multis to keep us from being sick. We should of course be eating greens and fruits to help with that, but at the same time Multi Vitamins should help with immune function and this did not! I was mad I spent thirty bucks for something that gave me beta tingles and that was it. Didn't have an increased feeling of well being, was sick for almost a full month, no increased energy. The Beta Alanine did seem to serve its course, but I don't want to pay 30 bones for BA. After taking this it has really forced me to look a lot heavier into my diet. Making sure I am eating more foods that help with immune boosting properties. Though I've never relied on a multi for that, they should still help with overall health. Major flop for me on Gaspari Anavite.

Value- 6/10- So to top it all off, Anavite is expensive. Lasting you a total of 30 days. The other two multis I prefer are 44 day supplies and work and offer so much more for cheaper as well. I paid 30 dollars for this which is roughly .96 cents a day. Which I feel is a bit much because of the lack of effectiveness. I thought it was really cool they offer a full dose of Ba and Carnipure, but the actual vitamin part for me did not deliver.

Overall-6/10- I hate giving low review. But this stuff was just not worth it. Some of you may have had great success with Anavite, but I can't say the same. I will never purchase it again, as it seemed to be a waste of money. Gaspari did a good job in including things for endurance, but really let this flop in other regards. I'll stick with Animal Pak or OT which both seem to really do the trick. Have a good one guys.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Carnipure
  • Minerals Are Chelated
  • 3.2 Gr Of Beta-alanine
  • Low Immune System
  • There Are Cheaper And Equally Effective Alternnatives

• SoCalLivin
    July 25, 2012

I'm curious about what in this made you sick, and wonder why you never became tolerant to what ever it was. Quality review nonetheless.
    July 25, 2012

You know I don't know if it was something in it or just my immune system was weak and this didn't help. I've never had that issue with other multi. So I'm really not sure.
  • Mooselini

Animal Pak FTW
  • Blade410
    July 25, 2012

I ran anavite for 8 months straight. Switched to GNC sport and no noticeable difference other than half the cost.
    July 25, 2012

I'm glad others like it. I honestly don't know what was up. I've never been so sick over the course of a month. The crazy thing is, I've started taking something else since Friday and already my cold, stuffy nose is gone. Thanks for the +rep though.

Anavite is a three in one multi vitamin supplement. Containing the required amounts of Beta Alanine and a well studied, validated form of the amino acid, L-Carnitine. Anavite contains the ingredients demonstrated to substantially increase aerobic and anaerobic endurance, nitric oxide release while drastically decreasing recovery time.

By taking Beta Alanine daily at a proper dosage, it has been proven to dramitcally reduce recover time. L-Carnitine L-Tartrate is an essential nutrient that has shown many benefits in those who exercise or weight train. It is most often found in meat, and is known to increase energy production and properly metabolize fat. L-Carnitine L-Tartrate creates lean muscles and is essential for good cardio health as well

This is only the second multi that I have tried, the first being GNC Multi Mens Sport, and I felt this blew it out of the water. I dosed this product taking three pills twice daily, one dose with breakfast and the other with dinner. After about 10 minutes you can feel the tingle from the Beta Alanine. I expericend a good bit energy and it dramatically increased recovery time. But my favorite part was the muscle harness. I felt as solid as stone and it is a lasting feeling.

The only negatives I can come up with is the price, but it can be picked up for around 25 bucks online. Also if you do not take it with food the itchyness from the Beta Alanine can be uncomfortable.

Overall I would highly suggest Anavite. It has all your daily needs covered.
  • Does Give You An Itchy Feeling If Not Taken With Enough Food
  • A Bit To Expensive But Worth It

• IamAlex
    March 6, 2011

This is by far my favorite multivitamin.
    March 6, 2011

I loved this stuff, but i just got Animal Pak and see how it compares.

I have to be completely honest. I thought Animal Pak was the best multi on the market until I tried this. Anavite is basically 3 products in 1. It is a multivitamin and has daily doses of both Beta-Alanine and Carnipure. What Carnipure is supposed to do is increase endurance, N.O. levels and improve recovery....
Anavite Product Claims:
"¢Increases Androgen Receptor Content in Muscle"
"¢Enhances Post Exercise Muscle Recovery
"¢Increases Vasodilation and Nitric Oxide Availability"
"¢Maximizes Aerobic and Anaerobic Sports Performance"
"¢Contains High Potency MultiVitamin & Mineral Formula"
I don't really know if Anavite increased Nitric Oxide levels. To my knowledge increasing nitric oxide levels increase vascularity. I'm already pretty vascular so I didnt see a difference. I deffinately noticed an increase in endurance and recovery. Anavite also increases muscle hardness. It's just a great multi and is now my staple Multi. Great job Gaspari! It is lagging the Amino Acid profile of the Pak, but it makes up for it with the Beta Alanine and carnipure. Also, serving size is 3 pills instead of 11. If you haven't tried, you should atleast try as i believe you will stick with it.

• taysab23
    September 18, 2010

So do you think its better than animal pak?
  • phoenix
    September 18, 2010

To get the full advertised dose of the beta alanine and carnitine you actually need to take 6 a day.
  • kubitzky10
    September 18, 2010

Well, its hard to say but Animal Pak didn't digest in me i dont think cuz i was ***n them out...I havent noticed with anavite so far.
  • SnIpEz
    September 18, 2010

Hmm I might have to pick up some of this stuff after I pick up my paycheck tomorrow. I just ran out of my previous multi, thought about going with Animal Pak, but you got me curious
  • kubitzky10
    September 18, 2010

Yeah bro deffinately try it...i only take 1 serving a day (3 pills) notice a great increase in recovery.. Pak would be the perfect multi if i didnt shiit it out...what was your previous multi?
    September 19, 2010

Nice review boss. Just picked up a bottle the other day, hoping its better then GNC Mega Mens Sport.

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.