Gaspari Nutrition Anavite

Anavite Gaspari Nutrition
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (34 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Universal Animal Pak Reviews
9.1
Universal Animal Flex Reviews
Animal Flex (42 Reviews)
Controlled Labs Orange Triad Reviews
Orange Triad (38 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

GNC Mega Men Sport Reviews
Mega Men Sport (49 Reviews)
NLA Performance Frat Pack Reviews
Optimum Opti-Women Reviews
Opti-Women (10 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Gaspari Anavite powder version $19.99 *EXPIRED*
http://www.getrippednutrition.com/Anavite_Powder_p/anavitepowder.htm If you hav...

New Anavite flavored Powder by Gaspari coming soon.
Gaspari Anavite is coming out with a flavored powder form. Ingredient label is p...

Gaspari to release 2 new powder products (Carnipure and Anavite powder)
http://www.stack3d.com/2013/10/gaspari-nutrition-carnipure.html Carnipure will ...

Anavite deal at GNC in store and online
Hey guys just wanted to throw this on for the  Gaspari anavite fans. Right...

New Multi for me.. OT Vs Anavite??
Been looking to get a new multi.. im mainly looking at CL orange triad and Gaspa...

Anavite or Animal Pak
I need help deciding which multi vitamin will give me the most energy, as I am o...

Lean muscle building stack. Optimum, Empyrean, Allmax. Anavite question
Opti-men (3 pills a day) Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Powder (5 grams) ...

Anavite cheap today on allstar health and muscle hq
on muscle hq, the 180 tab one is $22 +5 for shipping($27 overall). on allstar h...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Anavite from Gaspari Nutrition is one of the best multivitamins on the market. It is a complete blend designed to maximize performance at the gym. With a complete vitamin and mineral blend, it has the athlete's needs in mind, as well as including a hefty dose of Beta Alanine and L-Carnitine. This is an awesome addition as then the user won't have to supplement these items separately, and they are some of the top ingredients for increasing gym endurance and muscle growth.

Anavite Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Anavite Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Carnipure (25)
  • Increased Energy (24)
  • Endurance (20)
  • Quick Recovery (17)
  • Too Expensive (9)
  • A Bit To Expensive But Worth It (9)
  • Beta Tingles Can Be Uncomfortable If Your Not Used To Them (7)
  • Smell/taste (5)
July 25, 2012

Age: 22

July 25, 2012
 So Anavite, I had quite the experience while using this Multi. I personally feel Multi's should be a staple in every ones diet, especially a lifter. Gaspari thought the same thing so they added a few ingredients specifically for lifters. Lets dive in.

Stats:
Height- 5'11"
Weight- 220's
Age- 22

Diet- Clean foods. One cheat day a week usually. Try to keep around 2200/2500 calories. High protein, mod carbs, low fat.

Workout Routine- Usually two days on, one day off. Hiit every day or at least 4/5 days a week.

Supplements-
Green Mag
Compound 20
MBCAA
Humapro
Leucine/Glutamine

Ingredients- 8/10- So the vitamins and minerals are pretty standard for most multi vitamins. The Minerals are Chelated which is a big plus. This means the minerals absorb a lot better. I'm not going to go over all of the vitamins and minerals but mainly touch on what Gaspari has decided to add. The three big things are Carnipure, Beta-alanine, and Boron. Carnipure is their blend of L-Carnitine, and L-Tartrate. These have been used for anti oxidant purposes and can also help keeping people lean. So really overall performance boosters. They also threw in Beta-Alanine which I personally think was an excellent call on their part. Beta-Alanine's results are best seen when taken consistently for 30 days or more. Well with throwing it in a multi you don't have to worry about supplementing extra BA. BA has been shown to improve endurance, and help with lactic acid build up. Boron has a number of effects ranging from strong bone health to improving cognitive function.

Dosing- so the dosing is pretty straight forward. You take 6 tabs a day for a full months supply. I took three in the am and three before my workout. Seemed to work pretty well for me.

Taste/Smell- No taste but Anavite definitely has a very chemically smell. At least more so than other multi-vitamins I have taken. Not to happy about that. But I can live with it.

Effectiveness- 6/10- So I actually really like Gaspari and their products. I was really expecting a high quality multi but I was really let down. I have never in my life been so sick while taking a multi. While taking OT or Animal Pak I was never sick. But man I was sick for almost a whole month while taking this, it was terrible! That overall decreases the effectiveness for me. Now I don't think we as lifters should rely on Multis to keep us from being sick. We should of course be eating greens and fruits to help with that, but at the same time Multi Vitamins should help with immune function and this did not! I was mad I spent thirty bucks for something that gave me beta tingles and that was it. Didn't have an increased feeling of well being, was sick for almost a full month, no increased energy. The Beta Alanine did seem to serve its course, but I don't want to pay 30 bones for BA. After taking this it has really forced me to look a lot heavier into my diet. Making sure I am eating more foods that help with immune boosting properties. Though I've never relied on a multi for that, they should still help with overall health. Major flop for me on Gaspari Anavite.

Value- 6/10- So to top it all off, Anavite is expensive. Lasting you a total of 30 days. The other two multis I prefer are 44 day supplies and work and offer so much more for cheaper as well. I paid 30 dollars for this which is roughly .96 cents a day. Which I feel is a bit much because of the lack of effectiveness. I thought it was really cool they offer a full dose of Ba and Carnipure, but the actual vitamin part for me did not deliver.

Overall-6/10- I hate giving low review. But this stuff was just not worth it. Some of you may have had great success with Anavite, but I can't say the same. I will never purchase it again, as it seemed to be a waste of money. Gaspari did a good job in including things for endurance, but really let this flop in other regards. I'll stick with Animal Pak or OT which both seem to really do the trick. Have a good one guys.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Carnipure
  • Minerals Are Chelated
  • 3.2 Gr Of Beta-alanine
  • There Are Cheaper And Equally Effective Alternnatives
SoCalLivin
SoCalLivin

Joined: 3/2011
Reviews: 20
Reputation: +825
I'm curious about what in this made you sick, and wonder why you never became tolerant to what ever it was. Quality review nonetheless.

Reputation: +1326
You know I don't know if it was something in it or just my immune system was weak and this didn't help. I've never had that issue with other multi. So I'm really not sure.

Mooselini

Blade410
Blade410

Joined: 2/2010
Reputation: +2879
I ran anavite for 8 months straight. Switched to GNC sport and no noticeable difference other than half the cost.

Reply #5:

Reputation: +1326
I'm glad others like it. I honestly don't know what was up. I've never been so sick over the course of a month. The crazy thing is, I've started taking something else since Friday and already my cold, stuffy nose is gone. Thanks for the +rep though.

November 12, 2011

Age: 26

November 12, 2011
 After reading a bunch of rave reviews over the years and devout anavite users claiming its dominance over Opti-Men and my beloved Animal Pak, I decided I needed to see if the grass truly was greener on the other side of the multi-vitamine fence.

My first impression was the distinct smell which was a little more "chemically" than most multi-vitamins. The pills are solid orange and homogenous in hue. The taste I never got used to and seemed stronger to me than most multi-vitamins. The one immediate thing I noticed was the beta-alanine tingling sensation I would find myself oddly massaging my own face because of it. This got annoying very quickly.
Another thing I noticed was that throughout my usage of anavite, I developed 2 separate colds and I am NEVER sick, and have yet to ever become sick while taking animal pak.

Heres my Breakdown:

Taste: 5
One of the worst tasting multi-vitamins I have tried but its a good thing that taste is not too much of an issue when it comes to pills since you down them fairly quickly. No "anavite burps" were ever noticed while taking them either.

Effectiveness: 7
As mentioned earlier, I did get sick twice taking Anavite which shows me that it does very little to help my immune system along. The reason im not ranking this lower than a "7" is because I did notice the beta-alanine tingling sensation which was an active indicator of the efficacy of the ingredients if at least just the beta-alanine. The beta-alanine tingles themselves I did not appreciate and im glad I switched off these pills.

Ingredient Profile: 7
The ingredient profile is basic but it does include superior quality ingredients over its rivals which are more bioavailable to our bodies. The carnitine and the beta-alanine are the endurance/performance boosters that are also included in the mix. Unfortunately even though I felt the effects, I did not experience any increase in endurance or power during my entire cycle of Anavite.
The more complex multi-vitamins on the market like animal Pak include a kitchen sink of extras like Ginseng, and Milk Thistle but in the end, these "extras" only help you out even though they are in smaller than normal doses.

Value: 6
The value is mediocre at best. I cant justify spening a few more bucks for a product thats inferior in my eyes.
Roughly 30 days supply for $28 .
Animal Pak gives me 44 day supply for $25.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Carnipure
  • Endurance
  • 3.2 Gr Of Beta-alanine
  • B12 In Methylcobalamin Form
  • Magnesium In Pure Chelated Form
  • Smell/taste
chichistrong
chichistrong

Joined: 9/2010
Reviews: 69
Reputation: +2173
You confirmed it for me. I was never interested in this ***, I will stay with the PAK, you and I agree,it is the best multi.

bignastyrico
bignastyrico

Joined: 6/2010
Reviews: 151
Reputation: +694
animal only gives you 44 days if you take one pak. this product lasted me 45 days cause i only used 2 pills twice a day. i felt i didnt need 6 a day. but good review bro.

powerpants
powerpants

Joined: 11/2010
Reputation: +59
Did you take the pills with food? I always to that, and the tingles don't really disturb me.

For the taste, I find it's something you get used to. I have consumed around 10 bottles of anavite, and nowadays I like the taste. I don't even mind having the pills in my mouth for a while.

Honest reviw! +

Joined: 3/2009
Reputation: +2600
I always took it with food and always took the full dosage so I could give it an good shot and a solid review.

Reply #5:

Joined: 3/2010
Reputation: +490
Wait we're ***ing about beta tingles now?

Reply #6:

Joined: 3/2009
Reputation: +2600
Yea Durden. Stuff like that can be a little dangerous when your trying to land a plane with tingling all over your face.
Multi's shouldnt have active effects in the first place. The entire purpose is to be a passive nutritional crutch.

Reply #7:

Joined: 3/2010
Reputation: +490
Well that's highly debatable on the multi's not containing active effects. The whole point of this multi is that you don't have to take extra beta and carnitine products. If you take beta you expect tingles, kinda silly to list something that you know is going to happen as a con.

Reply #8:
gms585
gms585

Joined: 6/2011
Reputation: +106
Ive been takeing this 2 first thing in am, 2 with lunch, 2 with dinner. No tingles taken itblike this.

Reply #9:
Halls75
Halls75

Joined: 12/2010
Reviews: 13
Reputation: +68
Detailed review, Raptorbh12.

I think that maybe you should take 2+2+2 pills per day to lower the tingles.

Also, it's important to remember that beta-alanine starts to "shows its teeth" after about 3 weeks. Top results are in about 6-8 weeks, depending on the dose and, of course, of your physical condition, as everyone is different.

Reply #10:
ak7186
ak7186

Joined: 8/2011
Reviews: 3
Reputation: +2
Very very true bro. I am currently on Anavite and a good diet , still i developed a cold, and now im having fever , I dun think these ****ing pills are of any help to the immune system ! :-\ , before this I took optimen and i never was sick.. Lets see , because its just 10 days I am on anavite..
I will soon come up with a complete review for it.

Reply #11:
REPOUT225
REPOUT225

Joined: 2/2011
Reviews: 11
Reputation: +20
Not really sure why you would call anavite inferior.I have been taking anavite for over a year now and would never use anything else.Bad review

February 5, 2011

IamAlex

Reviews: 20

Age: 21

February 5, 2011
 I've always been a person that's skeptical to say the least when it comes to the importance of a multi-vitamin. I've went through multiple cans of the Animal Pak, Opti-Men, and your generic multi's you buy from GNC and I never was satisfied (even with the almighty Animal Pak).

Anavite is a different story.

Gaspari calls it 3 supplements in one... It delivers your multi-vitamin/mineral formula + beta-alanine + Carnipure (L-Carnitine L-Tartrate). Most of us already know about the performance enhancing capabilities of beta-alanine but I was somewhat unaware of this Carnipure and it's ability to aid in recovery.

EFFECTIVENESS- I honestly feel like this is the only multi vitamin I've ever taken that has improved my health/performance. I feel it gives me an edge in every area of exercise I Engage in whether its aerobic or lifting. And I also noticed higher energy levels throughout the day. I've taken the recommended dosage all along (3 pills with breakfast and 3 with dinner). OVERALL- 9.5

PRICE- I think a lot of people dismiss this supplement due to the price tag. I feel like $25-30 may be a bit pricey, but at the same time if it's the only thing that I think is worth taking then $25 isn't too much to pay. Give it a shot... It'll last you a month at the full dose. OVERALL-9

TASTE- Tastes like a nasty vitamin. But thats not the point right? OVERALL-5.0

This is my go-to multi. There will not be a substitute for this for a very long time unless somebody comes out with a direct competitor. There's only so much I can say about a multi vitamin to help you get the point on how I feel about it... I love this stuff. Buy it now immediately. Do it now.

August 14, 2013

martjo

Age: 44

August 14, 2013
I used this product and I have used Animal Pak. The Pak gave me a racing heart and insomnia.I got the boost that I wanted from both of them, but I prefer the Anavite-no tingles or racing heart and I power through work outs. I take only four capsules a day, however; six is a bit too much for me.I always take it with breakfast and lunch and train at about 6 pm. Good Stuff, suits me just fine.

I found this site while searching for product reviews.I was comparing notes with the other posts.I have used Animal Pak, GNC Mega men sport pak and Ana vite.I prefer Anavite because I found the GNC ineffective after my fourth box and the Pak is explosive, but the racing heart and insomnia was a bit too much. I have to be alert on my job, so a good night's rest after working out an evening before a day's work is a must.
Occasionally(when my diet is poor and the plan is to train to the max) I use MRI labs blackpowder and I feel limitless with this, but i keep it at a minimum.
My training routines are quite rigorous- two body parts per work out,3-4 exercises per muscle group and 8-12 reps per set. All of this is done with heavy weight and of course cardio.
I eat boiled egg whites, tuna, chicken and turkey. Occasionally I eat the odd piece of beef, but I keep it at about twice per month.Here In my country, there is an abundance of root crops-dasheen, cassava, sweet potatoes.... to name a few, so I use these for carbs. Finally lots of oats and omega oils.
I have no big ambitions about going up on stage and so forth, I just want to control my weight, look good and enjoy doing it.
In my country, ALL supplements are pricy, but I get the anavite from a GNC outlet.iT is cheaper there than other places.
  • Muscle Hardness
  • There Are Cheaper And Equally Effective Alternnatives
  • Somewhat High Dosing Size For Top Results
  • Neon Pee
  • A Bit To Expensive But Worth It
  • Slightly Pricey But Worth It. Got It On Sale Too Which Was Cool.
mhseaver670
mhseaver670

Joined: 1/2011
Reviews: 79
Reputation: +2497
for future reviews the Title is supposed to be just a catchy title, not part of the review.

AS79
AS79

Joined: 6/2011
Reviews: 0
Reputation: +1348
It would also be good if you reviewed the actual product.

lava135
lava135

Joined: 2/2012
Reviews: 82
Reputation: +3578
lulz. AS79 said it better.

Nickthatowel
Nickthatowel

Joined: 1/2012
Reviews: 2
Reputation: +25
I clicked yes because this gave me a good laugh...

December 25, 2012

Johnny91

Reviews: 2

Age: 21

December 25, 2012
 So, this is my first review, i've been using SR for a long time for advice on my next sups.

Thats the second Gaspari product i've used and still i wasn't impressed.

Anavite really is just another multivitamin, it gives you some extra energy the first days but then you get used to it pretty quick.

One thing i didn't like was the beta alanine tingling after ~30 mins of gulping 3 pills.

I had to stop half way after 2-3 weeks of constantly using it because of my urine smell.
I had a knee injury and added Animal Flex in my sups. After a few days there was that weird smell in my urine so i had to stop one of them.

As of the absorption, usually taking 3 pills while eating a healthy full on fibers dish wouldn't make me *** anything yellowish.
I've also tried ONs optimen which really was the only let down i had from ON.
Next multi i'll be trying is Orange triad, and then i will make up my mind on which will be my main.
  • Does Give You An Itchy Feeling If Not Taken With Enough Food
October 11, 2012

LonnieJ2

Reviews: 3

Age: 27

October 11, 2012
 Overall - 9 (Nothing is perfect)
Effectiveness - 9
Value - 9 (Depends on where you get it)

I notice that many people compare this product to animal pak and opti-men, but my hope with this review is to explain why anavite is different than the rest. I will first start with my review on its quality traits – muscle recovery, fat metabolism, and increase testosterone levels.

Muscle Recovery – 8/10
Considering that this product is a multivitamin a 8/10 is pretty darn good. I like the fact that you get a large dose of beta-alanine in each serving. I take three tablets after a workout and three tablets sometime after lunch. I don’t mind the tingle, but I also take it with food. From my research I don’t see why more products are not using beta-alanine. I know a few guys who do not like the tingle, but I mean the research backing it should be enough to get past that. I notice that my recovery time has increase tremendously.

Fat metabolism - 6/10
Carnitine tartrate was a product that I was taking as a standalone and was grateful to find it in anavite. I noticed that when I was taking it as a standalone that my energy levels were up and it worked decently as a non stimulant fat burner. To be honest is saves me money to by anavite, instead of buying a multi and carnitine tartrate. I notice a better result in my metabolism while using anavite than using just carnipure (carnitine tartrate).

Increase testosterone – 6/10
Nitraflex was the first company to really push boron, but they labeled under some scientific jargon to trick people into thinking it was something greater than it really is. Boron is one of those products that has been back and forth on whether or not it is truly effective at rainging test levels. For me personally I really did notice that my libido shoot up when I first started taking this. (side note: carnitine is good for developing healthy semen and carnosine and help with nitric oxide production – all good things for sex).

How does it compare to the rest?
Anavite works differently than Optimen and Animal Pak. I like Animal Pak, and I haven’t fully jumped on the band wagon with optimen. Animal Pak is a great pack of vitamins but, I don’t think it helps with recovery as much as anavite, but I think the plant sterols are what really make animal work so well.

September 24, 2012

AlphandOmega

Reviews: 42

Age: 20

September 24, 2012
     Alright here’s the review that I’ve been waiting to do for awhile, as I wanted to save (hopefully) the best for last. I’ve never used any Gaspari products before other than some samples of the old Myofusion formula until taking Anavite. But, I was very much impressed with Anavite and as of now, it is tied with CL Orange Triad in terms of being my favorite multivitamin product.

Content:

Link to Profile: https://store.lockoutforums.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=0&products_id=1962&zenid=5481a628054cde5fa36fb13cb516a565

Ok this is going look to like I’m copying from my OT review in this section. But, Anavite and Orange Triad are pretty much identical in terms of quality and amount of ingredients.

Anavite contains Vitamins C, the fat soluble Vitamins A, D, E, and K. Vitamins B1,B2,B3,B5,B6, and B12. Along with Folate (Folic Acid) and Biotin. All 13 of these are the key basic vitamins that are recommended when looking for a good multi. All 13 vitamins are also dosed at/or above Recommended Daily Allowances (RDA).

All vitamins are listed in their chemical form.
    Vitamin C is dosed at 833% of RDA at full serving size.
    Vitamin D is present in its natural form as Cholecalciferol at 500 IU.
    Vitamin E is present in one of its natural form as D-Alpha-Tocopherol at 60 IU

All of the minerals, except Calcium and Phosphorous, are all in Chelated form as either Chelates or Citrates, offering better absorption over oxidized forms.
    Anavite is also Iron free, and at full serving, contains 50mcg of Boron, 2,000mg of L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (Carnipure), and 3,200 mg of Beta Alanine.

Side Effects:
    The only side effects I noticed from Anavite were Beta Alanine tingles and neon yellow pee as a result of my body flushing excess B vitamins, both of which are naturally occurring. So nothing to complain about.

Dosing/Taste: N/A
    As recommended on the bottle, I started with taking 3 tablets (1 serving) with breakfast and another serving somewhere in the afternoon/dinnertime. But, with advice from one of the expert reviewers on this site, I begin taking only 1 serving in the mornings or somewhere 2-3 hours before working out. Which subsequently made the bottle last nearly twice as long and I couldn’t tell a difference in terms of effectiveness.

The Anavite tablets are kind of large so they may be harder to swallow for some people. But should go down easily enough with plenty of water. Throughout my experience with Anavite, I never experienced any kind of weird/funky aftertastes or anything of that nature.

Overall Effectiveness: 8/10
    I’m going to break this section down into two different subsequent categories.

Energy/Endurance: 8/10
    Now I don’t usually rate this aspect for multivitamin products. However I feel Anavite definitely deserves some credit for the extra boost I felt when using this product. As compared to my past arsenal of multivitamins, I feel Anavite put an extra bounce in my step in and out of the gym. As well as helping to increase the effects of the pre-workouts I was using at the time. As I felt a small increase of endurance and energy during my workouts as compared to days when I didn’t take Anavite close to my workouts. Of course this could just have all been in my head. But, with Anavite packing a more than fair dosage of Beta Alanine and Carnipure, I’m going to assume that Anavite was at least somewhat responsible for what I mentioned above.

Immunity: 9/10
    I’ll come flat out and say I definitely don’t have one of the best immune systems out there. I usually come down with some kind of fever or cold about every three months or so depending on the season. While taking Anavite I didn’t come down with anything or felt under the weather as best as I can recall. I was however taking Anavite during the latter half of the summer, so that could somewhat account for me not getting sick. But I would still like to think that Anavite definitely helped somewhat.

The cheapest I’ve seen Anavite go for is 22.95$. If you go for the full serving of 6 tablets a day, that puts the price per day at roughly 77 cents. If you decide to go with only 3 tablets a day, the price per day drops to 38 cents. Considering the effectiveness of Anavite, I consider both those values to be exceptional.

As previously mentioned, Anavite is now tied with Orange Triad for being my favorite Multivitamin product. Both of them have different pros and cons compared to one another but are still excellent products depending on what you are looking for. So in short, I would recommend Anavite as a great choice for anyone looking for a great multivitamin.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Carnipure
    • Magnesium In Pure Chelated Form
    • Gives Beta Alanine Tingles So Deal With It!
    line6reed
    line6reed

Joined: 1/2012
    Reviews: 46
    Reputation: +1994
    good review brother I got a few free bottles of this stuff for free didnt like it I prefer ot or animal pak I gues im a gaspari hater

Reputation: +1326
    solid review dude. I'm glad to see others really like this multi. I, for whatever reason, got sick like 4/5 times out of the whole can. Sucked. lol. Still solid job.

September 11, 2012

teach2000

Age: 48

September 11, 2012
     I take this twice a day, two tablets at each interval, with food.I have never experienced the tingling that so many seem to experience, but what a rush! My job (Math teacher)is a demanding one and at the end of the day, it sometimes calls for willpower beyond willpower to go to the gym. Anavite gives me that edge to go through the day and then to the gym.
    Since using Anavite, I am finding it easier to just get in the gym and get started.
    It is simply excellent.
    fmrPRO
    fmrPRO

Joined: 4/2010
    Reviews: 18
    Reputation: +417
    Try the recommended dose and you might get the tingles. Not sure why your getting amped up in this, but again at the recommended dose you might notice those effects intensify

August 22, 2012

YoungPoppin

Reviews: 15

Age: 29

August 22, 2012
     Anavite is pretty awesome. Its basically a multi vitamin that is very comprehensive with some aminos and beta alanine.

Beta alanine helps add to endurance and helps absorption of nutrients so it goes perfectly with a multi vitamin.

2 month supply is 25 bucks at most nutrition stores which is great so VALUE is 9/10

Effectiveness 9/10
    Loaded with a bunch of stuff and even gives a little beta alanine itch which is nice because you know its working well. Nutrients give you more energy and are supposed to enhance recovery which I did feel.

Overall 9/10
    Very solid product. I think the addition of beta alanine to formula is a smart idea that actually provided some great benefit. Will buy again
    • Muscle Hardness
      August 15, 2012

MUG

Age: 35

August 15, 2012
       Love this stuff, been using it for just over a month and I actually felt a difference in comparison to the last product I used(MHP Activite). I was surprised how potent this product was and it's no biggie taking 3 pills in the morning with breakfast and 3 on my late lunch snack. Ultimately I can easily say I like this better than all the other multivitamins i have taken in the past, all of those I list below:
      -MHP Activite
      -ON Opti-Men
      -True Athlete Mens
      -TVS Mens Ultimate
      -Orange Triad
      -Animal Pak
      ***This was my first review here, hope it helped.***
      • No Fatigue
      • Slightly Pricey But Worth It. Got It On Sale Too Which Was Cool.
      • Does Give You An Itchy Feeling If Not Taken With Enough Food

Have you used Anavite? Submit your own Review!