HGH Complete

By: Fountain Of Youth

HGH Complete is a Nighttime Sleep Formula manufactured by Fountain Of Youth. It is designed to be used before bed time. It promotes restful sleep, increases REM sleep and helps the body attain an optimal state for muscle recovery and growth.

What should I take with HGH Complete?
Click to Expand
mac07

i ordered this off of a recommendation from a friend. take it before bed and it helps you sleep and when you wake up you feel like you slept for 2 days. i feel lighter on my feet in the morning and im ready for the day. in the first 2 weeks you feel the restful sleep and the boost in your body function but once you enter the second week you really see the change it gives you. this was a great purchase for me.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Restfull Sleep
  • Faster Recovery

• taysab23
    July 17, 2010

Your right im about to start supplementing hgh since i've been having really hard time sleeping.

Took this product about a year ago and had a fair amount gains in sleep, recovery, muscle, and size and that was taking it wrong too! The first go around I didn't cycle off for 2 days, I took it every day until it was gone. Like I said above it worked but probably wasn't the best idea. This 2nd time around I am cycling the right way 5 on 2 off and have AGAIN noticed the great effects of this product. Chest is fuller, shoulders broader, and even noticing a little more vascularity, now all these combined w/ a good protein regimen and stacking w/ VPX NO Shotgun/Synthasize no doubt help but the stack seems to work for me, also I go balls to the wall 6 days a week w/ weights,cardio,core work, and plyo mixed. I believe this time around I will take the product for longer than just the one bottle however, due to the 2 day off cycle anyway.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Restfull Sleep
  • Faster Recovery
  • Vascularity

This is the first product of this type that I have ever used, I work out about 4-5 times per week and during the 5 days that I take this product, I feel refreshed and ready to go when I wake up, Ive also noticed that Im am getting alot stronger, and people have commented on how big Im getting. Overall Im not sure if it is all because of this supplement, ( I also take Animal Pak, Superpump 250, and Protein) but the combination seems to be working and I already have my next bottle on order.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Restfull Sleep
  • Faster Recovery

Hey guys. Ran this stuff earlier in the summer before my fall camp for college football began. I was on a strength/speed program at the time and was working third shift, 12 hour days 6 days a week. I was taking ON gold standard whey, size on, C4, and this. I had the raspberry lemonade flavor (it is really sour) and mixed it up after my morning workout following work. When I woke back up I felt less sore and beat from work. I can't say this was the full reason in strength gains but I sure dis feel better during the day and it helped a bit with soreness too. I plan on running another container of it at the end of the season during my winter bulk.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Restfull Sleep
  • Faster Recovery
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.