1-XD

By Forzaone
1-XD Forzaone
7.7/10
(Weighted average based on 4 Reviews)

Ranks #34 of 114 (better than 71%)
in Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related

Strength and recovery gains increased significantly

Ingredients:

Lots of Vitamins B 6 and 12
Folic Acid
Vitamin D

3.883 g propriety blend:

Testosterone Elevation blend: D-Aspartic Acid, Tribulus Terrestris (60% Saponins), Shilayit Moomiyo Extract 20%, Eurycoma Longifolia Extract 50:1, Pfaffia Paniculata Extract 4:1, Lepidium Meyenii Extract 4:1, Agaricus Subrufescens Extract 4:1

Estrogen Suppression blend: Agaricus Bisporus Extract 4:1, 3-Hydroxymethyl Indole

Uptake component: Bioperine

OKAY...If you are completely unfamiliar with the aforementioned ingredients, PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH. Each ingredient itself has pages of details that are not hard to find on the internet.

That being said, I will go over its effectiveness and dosage.

I felt excellent in the morning. I woke up feeling well rested. Its called VITALITY. Something that most testosterone boosters will provide for their users.
Strength and recovery gains increased significantly. These are not steroids or prohormones, so you wont look like The Hulk after one bottle. However, while you're on it, you have the potential to make some serious progress.

The 1XD was incredible. I really felt it working. I did not stack it with anything else besides protein and creatine, so I knew it was effective. I put on lean muscle, recovered faster, increased libido fo' realz, noticeable increase in strength and energy.

Its been clinically researched on humans in the U.S. Its legit. I've tried 5 test boosters before this one. This is by far the most effective. Can only be purchased at Nutrishop.

Dosage:

5 pills per day separated as follows:
1 Morning, 2 Afternoon, 2 Night

Eat plenty of food while on it, make love to your woman, and hit the gym like a maniac.

**Guys, if you are under 25, seriously consider skipping this product. Unless you are a bodybuilder or have low testosterone levels, you will be just fine without it. Guys 25 and up and/or seasoned gym-goers will benefit greatly from this product**

Enjoy! :)

Pros:
Cons:
  • Strange Feeling Of Confidence
  • Increased Libido
  • Faster Recovery
  • Vitality
  • Increased Strength

Cray

Posted September 22, 2012
    Liked this one better.

I was totally surprised at the change it made in mine

GoodFella hit the product right on in his previous review. With the limited time available right now, I simply wanted to reinforce his post. I have tried many test boosters (P6, Anatrophin, Halodrol) and 1-XD seemed to be the most prodcutive to me. I was skeptical at first being it was a "no name" lab and new to me but I just went with it.

I began taking 1-XD only with Celllucor C4, GNC Strength vitapacks, and various proteins. When I began taking 1-XD I weighed 176 lbs with a little extra fat. I noticed after about 4 days the effects were more pronounced (felt a little more confident, increased strength during the day and in the gym, less fatigued, completely raised my libido, and more).

In three months, or 3 bottles, I finally finished weighing in at 196lbs. I had a better appetite, more drive, and overall felt better both during the day and during workouts. My personal bests on regualar bench, shoulder presses, and squat presses all occurred during this time. It obviously isn't a PH nor do I view it as one, but my core lifts and presses progressed.

I taped out (military) being that I'm considered overweight at 196 at the Army standard and per our scale I showed at 9% body fat. Prior to use I was right around 12-13%. My diet during use was as usual basically eat what I wanted with majority being healthy foods except I still ate the occasional piece of cake or candy bar.

My workout routine, usually consisted of 5-6 days a week for about 1.5 hours each session. I noticed about 2 weeks in the first bottle that I was finally getting the full results overall in the gym. I went from "man I don't really feel like doing this today" to seeing results and finally got that motivation to go back every day at 1530 hrs sharp!

Side effects were very minimal, I'm a very lax guy, however; my girlfriend noticed I was less empathetic or sympathetic and more headstrong than usual and was additionally more vocal in speaking my mind. Basically I just felt a lot more confidence in myself and my opinions on things. I at times got a little more aggitated than normal (nothing major). There were no breakouts, hair loss, muscle loss, or extreme fatigue after I finished the 3 month cycle of it. I simply finished and carried on.

If this product does nothing else for you, I will almost gurantee it will sky rocket your libido. I was totally surprised at the change it made in mine, which wasn't that great at times due to heavy and rapid workflow, over exertion during the day then gym, and just daily life. I was feeling like a somebody in my bedroom even after a hellish day and a few hours of sleep!

Two major flaws, it's just like GNC, it's extremely high priced ($63.99 with 15% military discount) and exclusive to them. You may find it for $69.99 here at my local Nutrishop and I spoke to another store in Little Rock, Ar who claimed he sold it for $49.99. I mentioned it to my nutrishop yesterday and the sales woman basically called me crazy. Just like GNC prices vary and basically are set at what the owner wants. I still recommend trying this product but just keep in mind, sadly it's only available at one place and nutrishop isn't quite as big of a chain as anyone else nor available for internet order.

I took two months off of 1-XD as the bottle recommends use no longer than 3 months and bought a bottle of Augment the following month (which is another Nutrishop Product and completely separate review I owe here, another great product). Following Augment, I tried Gaspair Anatrophin and I to this day haven't found a natural TB that has made me feel as good and had the effects as 1-XD. I went and bought another bottle yesterday to begin my next 3 months again. I will try and keep an update of the next three months of this product.

This is my first post, and I hope I didn't skip around of leave too many questions unanswered, but Goodfellow elaborated on the scientific side of this product and I wanted to back his with a personal side with my own details. If I have missed something or just jacked this up, I'll be glad to share more if needed.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Strength
    • Propietary To Nutrishop
    • Not Commercially Available

McGilla

Posted October 10, 2012
    Quality first review.

CamSTL

Posted October 10, 2012
    Good review, hope to read more

CINCIKID10's 1-XD Review

I just finished up 3 bottles of 1xd. So I figured I would take the time to wright a review since I had the day off. The bottle states that it promotes muscular growth and strength, increase serum LH levels by 33%, increase testosterone levels by 42%.

PROFILE: vitamin b6 ( as pyridoxal...

PROFILE: vitamin b6 ( as pyridoxal hci) 5mg

ESTROGEN SUPPRESSION BLEND-
    Agaricus Bisporous Extract 4:1,
    3- hydroxymeghyl indole

UPTAKE COMPONENT- Bioperine

DOSING 9/10: I took 5 capsules first thing in the morning before breakfeast. There easy to swallow and they don't have any taste.
    EFFECTIVENESS 9/10: my stats were as followed before I started- weight-183, body fat 13%, bench 225×6, dead lift 350×6, squats 315×6. It took around 10 days before I felt it kick in. I felt more confident, less fatigued, muscles recovered quicker, strength and endurance increased, my libido went way up. My girl noticed a huge difference and even offered to buy me my second bottle. By the end of the first bottle all my lifts went up 10 pounds. When I started my second botlle I added isa-test, green mag, and ad3 for 8 weeks. By the time I finished my cycle my stats were weight-190, BF-11.5%, Bench-245×6, squat- 325×6, deadlift- 375×6. I didn't get my levels tested but sue to some of the sides I knew that it was working.

SIDE EFFECTS7/10- By week 2 my back started breaking out due to oily skin. I was more irritable, my girlfriend told me I was more short tempered.

VALUE 6/10: I payed 32 dollars at nutrishop. Since I'm a personal trainer I get a 50% discount. The regular price is 64$ which in my opinion is outrageous. Forzaone is a store brand for nutrishop so it is the only place that you can purchase it.

OVERALL 8/10: I think this is a really great product. I would recommend this to anyone that is willing to pay the price. I broke some PR with this product and I will use it again in the future.

I hope that I provided enough information, if not message me and I would be happy to give you more

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Strength
    • Oily Skin
    • Irritability
    • Propietary To Nutrishop

Posted February 7, 2013
    It has been suggested to me that I consider this in my PCT. Any one on this?

Posted February 7, 2013
    Is your pct for a pH

ICQ24

ICQ24's 1-XD Review

Took this product for 30 days and I didn't really notice any change in my body except it did give me a better sex drive but besides that nothing special. The price is way too high at 70 $ I expected much more. Probably won't try again.

Posted April 3, 2012
      Please try to be more descriptive in your future reviews.

Also at 20 years old, natty test boosters ain't gonna do a whole lot. Look into some D-Aspartic Acid.

ICQ24

Posted April 3, 2012
      Sorry about that it was my first post and well the Product basically wasn't for me like you said I'm too young to be taking natural test to notice anything even though the label says 18 &up is the recommended age to take this product I don't think it's effective at my age. DAA isn't that another form of a natural test booster though?

Posted April 3, 2012
      I agree with AlphaandOmega. At 20 years old, no need for a T-booster. If i am not mistaken, 1-XD's main compound is D-Aspartic Acid. Look into Arachidonic Acid (AA), It will free up bound test, and complement your already high luteinizing hormone. just a thought..
      Here is a link on AA: