Topic: Right age for test booster!  (Read 8988 times)

Offline Illini89

Right age for test booster!
« on: February 27, 2011, 01:44:19 PM »
I am 21 years old and i keep seeing thing bout you are to young and thats y you dont see results from test boosters. I was going to buy pink magic and see how it worked for me but i dont want to waste my money if i dont have to. So is there any right age to take or something better than pink magic to try.?

Offline bpierce13

• Locker Roommates
Re: Right age for test booster!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 02:23:02 PM »
mid-20s is about the proper time to start if you wish. Until your young-mid 20s your body is producing an incredible amount of testosterone already so any addition would be a waste and potentially harmful in the long run.  If you take a test booster too early it can change the excess into estrogen and thus have the opposite effect.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong?
I can do everything through him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13

"Dreams are the seedlings of reality" - Napoleon Hill

Offline AbsoluteZ3R0

• Senior Members
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 02:40:31 PM »
mid-20s is about the proper time to start if you wish. Until your young-mid 20s your body is producing an incredible amount of testosterone already so any addition would be a waste and potentially harmful in the long run.  If you take a test booster too early it can change the excess into estrogen and thus have the opposite effect.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong?

Taking a test booster before your mid-20's isn't harmful. In many instances they won't do anything but they can't actually harm your endocrine system because test boosters don't cause hormonal shutdown, unless used for a really really long time. Someone actually made a post a while back that showed that even most teenagers have room for improvement in their testosterone production and that only very few males produce the max natural test production. At age 21 a testosterone booster probably won't make a significant impact on your gains but pink magic is more than a test booster. From what I've heard, users of all age ranges (as young as 17) have benefited from its effects.

Offline bpierce13

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2011, 03:02:22 PM »
then i stand corrected! Everything i've seen said that it wasn't beneficial and that it could potentially mess things up. There are plenty forum posts about this topic however, like this one

http://www.supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=250.0

just do a little more research before you try anything
I can do everything through him who gives me strength - Philippians 4:13

"Dreams are the seedlings of reality" - Napoleon Hill

Offline AbsoluteZ3R0

• Senior Members
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2011, 03:07:40 PM »
You were right too. Test boosters actually are potentially harmful - to your wallet. I had forgotten about that nasty side effect.

http://www.supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=8670.msg75409#msg75409

The post on the first page by steelfan is what I was referring to

Offline Illini89

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2011, 03:10:45 PM »
Ok well wow maybe i will do more research ...is prime similar to that or different cause im new to these types of products??

Offline weastwind

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2011, 03:14:05 PM »
Prime is not a test booster. It is a nutrient partitioner. I am 15 and I wanted to experiment with a natural test booster. I am currently taking p6 extreme and even though I am 15 it has been helping me. My libido is sky high and I see a difference when I lift. And people, please do not criticize me for trying a test booster even though I am a teen. I just wanted to see what it would do for a teenager like me.

Offline Rebel29073

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2011, 03:30:02 PM »
Prime is not a test booster. It is a nutrient partitioner. I am 15 and I wanted to experiment with a natural test booster. I am currently taking p6 extreme and even though I am 15 it has been helping me. My libido is sky high and I see a difference when I lift. And people, please do not criticize me for trying a test booster even though I am a teen. I just wanted to see what it would do for a teenager like me.
I am in my 5th week of p6 and not seeing really anything except mild transformation in my physique. Libido is the same honestly.  I am not seeing any strength gains which is somewhat frustrating since I am invested in it for a full 8 week cycle...I am shocked a teen see's anything from it honestly as your test levels should already be high, but to each their own. 

Prime is indeed a nutrient partitioner,  but also It is also a natural anabolic aide in the fact it contains Tribulus Aquaticus. It does not, in any way, affect test levels and is non-hormonal.
A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.

Our health always seems much more valuable after we lose it.

Offline Illini89

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2011, 03:35:01 PM »
You guys think that would b another good thing to add to my pre work out supplys...cause as of now i wake up with multi vitmen, and 2 oxy pro...then pre work out is jacked 3d and 2 kre-alkalyn and 2 powerFULLS than post work out it is 2 more kre alkalyns and one wheybolic extreme 60 drink and then before bed i take 1 powerFULL....my spelling might not b perfect either on this but i try lol

Offline AbsoluteZ3R0

• Senior Members
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2011, 03:45:43 PM »
You guys think that would b another good thing to add to my pre work out supplys...cause as of now i wake up with multi vitmen, and 2 oxy pro...then pre work out is jacked 3d and 2 kre-alkalyn and 2 powerFULLS than post work out it is 2 more kre alkalyns and one wheybolic extreme 60 drink and then before bed i take 1 powerFULL....my spelling might not b perfect either on this but i try lol

Are you talking about prime? If you're on a cut, which I assume you are because you're taking OEP, then don't bother taking prime. It has a pretty potent appetite increasing effect that could actually negate the appetite suppressing effects of OEP/jack3d

Offline weastwind

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2011, 03:46:44 PM »
Hey rebel, if p6 didn't work for you, you should try out pink magic. But my friend told me there is this guy at my school who took a test booster called rogue and got some pretty good gains from it. You should try that one out after your are done with your p6 cycle.

Offline AbsoluteZ3R0

• Senior Members
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2011, 03:51:39 PM »
Hey rebel, if p6 didn't work for you, you should try out pink magic. But my friend told me there is this guy at my school who took a test booster called rogue and got some pretty good gains from it. You should try that one out after your are done with your p6 cycle.

The problem with attributing gains to a test boosting supplement as a teenager is that unless you have a lot of lifting experience (which most teens don't) you can't really say whether or not your gains came from your own hard work and testosterone production or if the supplement actually helped.

Offline AbsoluteZ3R0

• Senior Members
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2011, 03:53:39 PM »
The only test booster I've used is Novedex XT. Looking back, I don't even know why I wanted to use it. It's more of an estrogen blocker than a test booster. All it did was make me really irritable and sleepy for the first few days, and from then on I'll admit I looked a bit dryer/leaner, but I also felt a lot dryer too. I was experiencing mild joint pain even with super cissus. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone

Offline Rebel29073

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2011, 04:08:44 PM »

After this cycle I am taking 4 weeks off as suggested. I am not much for trying things like this, but since this is only a booster and requires no PCT and what not I thought I would give it a shot. IDK what I will try next ..maybe nothing and I will just concentrate on the diet and cleaning it up some more and keep switching it up from a routine perspective.

While like zero I do believe I am a little leaner looking, but my weight has stayed around the same lb's the entire time (as a matter of fact I am about 1lb lighter) so as the truth to the matter is muscle weighs more than fat even if I am losing some fat and putting on some muscle it is not significant enough to make me want to try this product again at the costs/expense. Who knows maybe it will blow up in the next 3 weeks...I can only hope being I am $200.00 in now.

I am not one to pump up an push a product as gold unless I see a real result. To Zero's point I have been at this pretty steady for over 5 years lifting and I know when I see real improvement and to date I have not.   
A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.

Our health always seems much more valuable after we lose it.

Offline Illini89

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2011, 04:35:53 PM »
so with what all i am taking do u think i should add prime to my daily hand full of pills?...for getting more cut and bigger