Topic: Tonalin CLA vs CLA One  (Read 10305 times)

Offline ebayaholic

• Senior Members
Tonalin CLA vs CLA One
« on: February 17, 2011, 12:22:35 AM »
Just wondering if anyone can tell me the difference between the two?  I've read that Tonalin CLA is the best CLA.  I've been taking ON's CLA which is CLA One and am about to finish the bottle and have a bottle of Dymatize Tonalin CLA at the ready.  Will i see any difference effects/results?

Offline blizzard

• Locker Roommates
Re: Tonalin CLA vs CLA One
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 01:06:48 AM »
From what I've read, Tonalin is the one that has the most studies backing it up.  I can't really speak to the difference between the two, as I've only been taking CLA for a month now, and I've only had Tonalin, but from all my research everything pointed to using Tonalin, which is made from Safflower, not Sunflower oil. 

MRM's CLA 1250, for example, isn't listed as Tonalin, but it's the same thing, since it's made only from Safflower oil.  I believe "Tonalin" is just a trademark name...

Hopefully someone else can tell you more about results! 

Good luck!
"If you saw two guys named Hambone and Flippy, which one would you think liked dolphins the most? I'd say Flippy, wouldn't you? You'd be wrong, though. It's Hambone."  - Jack Handy

Offline dorsey67

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 03:59:04 AM »
MRM ain't no different? I was thinking about a switch, I guess it aint worth it.
You want me to kiss your ass, well bend over buddy here comes my foot!
Large and in charge...

Offline blizzard

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 04:15:40 AM »
From what I understand, MRM CLA 1250 is technically Tonalin CLA, since it is made from Safflower Oil.  That's a good thing.  And I think it is worth it to switch to MRM, since bodybuilding.com has 2 for 1 deals that make it really cheap! 
"If you saw two guys named Hambone and Flippy, which one would you think liked dolphins the most? I'd say Flippy, wouldn't you? You'd be wrong, though. It's Hambone."  - Jack Handy

Offline davidhint10

• Novice
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2011, 09:13:19 AM »
Correct everyone, Tonalin from what I take is like Carbogen or CarnoSyn.  Its a patented ingredient made by a company that brands pay to put on/in their products.  Tonalin does have the most studies backing it as well.

Offline dorsey67

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2011, 02:14:35 PM »
I meant that's what I've been taking, I guess I shouldn't switch.
You want me to kiss your ass, well bend over buddy here comes my foot!
Large and in charge...

Offline blizzard

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2011, 02:25:43 PM »
Oh, then yeah, don't switch!