Topic: NITROX 3  (Read 1960 times)

NITROX 3
« on: January 24, 2011, 04:03:15 AM »
After finishing Nitrox (the first one) a friend had given me i went to GNC to pick up some Nitrox 2.  They had none...but they had nitrox 3 which i was un-aware was out so i looked at the supplement facts to see what was in it and it had a 3500mg complex that consist of Arginine AKG (of course), Arginine HCL, and Citruline malate.  This looked like a awesome profile to me, i just kinda wish they told me how many mg's per ingredient. so i bought it for 45 bucks but I havn't tryed it yet, but i will today for shoulder day so ill post if I did better or not. I also noticed it wasn't even made by sci-fit....it's made by sei pharmaceuticals.
 I think (assume) arginine HCL, and citruline malate are two of the ingredients that are gunna be in Yok3d which is being much anticipated.  Ill probably go with whichever is cheaper. you never know with usp labs, modern BCAA was a good price but pink magic was way over priced and i love the price of jack3d so we will have to wait and see.

Re: NITROX 3
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 09:57:07 AM »
i tryed to search on google, amazon, and ebay to compare prices to see if i could get this stuff cheaper online but the only thing i could find was this:
weird. but like i said ill post my results after i lift today at 3:30

Re: NITROX 3
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 05:20:15 PM »
ok so i was excited to try this product because i havnt tryed a complex like this one.  the recommended dose was 3 (one serving/3500 mg)before breakfast and another 3 threwout the day in between meals.  i didn't do that.  i took 3 aprox 2 hours after lunch which was around 1230 and then 3 more about 1-1.25 hours before workout.  and this was my workout

db military press 50x18, 65x11, 75x8, 85x4 (plus one with help) then 55x10. (my record is 85x5 solo)
seated db front raises 25x12, 25x10, 30x8, 35x5
seated db sidee raises 25x10, 25x9, 30x8, 35x4, 25x6, 15x8 (last three sets were one strip set)
reverse fly machine 120x12, 140x10, 160x8, 180x6, 210x4
front raises 45lb plate x11, x10, x10
side raise machine 105x10, 115x8, 130x5
reverse fly cable's x10, x10, x8
smith machine shrugs 90x20, 140x15, 180x14, 230x10 (with a strip set)

overall im not impressed with the way i lifted today but my recovery between sets seemed better than normal (slightly)and the pump was also slightly better then normal and my muscle's felt really full, but the bottle said over 200 pounds to take 4 per serving insted of 3 so tomorrow i will try that and see what happens.