Author Topic: Has anyone seen HCG from GNC ? Did you use it?  (Read 45590 times)

joker117

• Banned Doods
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +6/-18
Has anyone seen HCG from GNC ? Did you use it?
« on: December 28, 2010, 05:05:30 AM »
I read what it is  and get the idea  but I don't trust the GNC site..as it is it's products it is trying to sell 

all the  reviews for the product are  5 out of 5  "oh it's the miracle pill" type stuff lol ( talk about obviously working for some1)

I am curious though as to if the pill works  I may purchase it  but am short on money so this will be my only supp I can buy for  a month or so easily if not longer ( looking for a job )

.. please  if you know anything about GNC's  HCG  activator let me know .. they claim it is usually prescribed  but  because of  this that and the other thing they have it  ( when I hear  it usually is prescribed but.. my brain usually shuts off haha)

HCG= human chronic  gonadotropin  I guess is what it stands for ...   it activates something to help your body burn off excess fat?

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=10886230&cp=3593188.2173983

for once I am at a loss ... there's the product link  if you need it     ..  google here I come .. all replies  thank you 

Martin

• Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +51/-14
Re: Has anyone seen HCG from GNC ? Did you use it?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 05:27:20 AM »
If you can only afford one supplement then HCG ACTIVATOR is not your best choise, I would buy Creatin and/or whey protein.

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) Glycopeptide Stimulating Complex:

1. its a mixture containing some amino acids, green tea extract, and a natural cholinesterase inhibitor, not the real thing.

this is what a real hcg product looks like:
 ( http://www.sportmedicals.com/products.php?name=Pregnyl&sent=1&sentframe=1&oral=&inject=on&hh=on&weight=on&sex=&prevention=&stock=on&rooslion_filter= )

2. the reviews are most likely fake or exaggerated,

bottom line, dont buy.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 12:28:51 PM by Martin »
If cant join them, then beat them.

joker117

• Banned Doods
  • Senior Members
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 05:41:28 AM »
thanks man  had  a feeling  but I figured maybe some1 on here who knew alot  could help convince me lol

fmrPRO

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +148/-5
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 08:10:42 AM »
im havent seen HCG at GNC but ive heard alot about the stuff (HCG). ive heard its a "miracle drug" as you mentioned as you can loose 1-2 pounds a DAY while on this stuff without loosing strength. (i didnt miss-type that, its a day) But thats the real stuff, not some prop. blend thats supposed to "be like" HCG. there isnt much research on the long term effects of HCG that ive come across, so i dont know that i buy it. Oh yeah and the kicker is you can only eat 500 calories a day to get those "miracle" results. Id go crazy if could only eat 500 calories a day, but thats just me
USPlabs Sponsored CrossFit Athlete
CrossFit Total: 1115
Squat: 410
Press: 180
Deadlift: 525
Goals: IMPROVE & DO WORK

wjmathewsx

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +93/-15
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2010, 08:50:11 AM »
I got a friend of mine who lost 75lbs in about 7 months using HCG. I kid you not. I am a recruiter for the military so as you k now we have height and weight standards we use for people to join. She walked in and was 70lbs over her max allowable weight. I told her and never expected to see her come back. 7 mos later my phone rang and it was her telling me she was there. She came and weighed and I was astonished. Asked her how she did it and she said HCG, no kidding. The key to HCG is only running 500 (no not a typo) calories a day! She said she was hardly ever hungry because of the drops.

From my research it looks like HCG is the hormone pregnant women release when they are pregnant to help with breaking down fat. When these levels are elevated in a person then fat breakdown becomes easy. That along with only consuming 500 calories a day. I told her I didn't think it was very healthy but whatever worked for her to get in. I wouldn't ever do it though. and I imagine that as soon as she started eating normal again and off the drops then she will balloon up again. we shall see.   
Tough times go away. Tough people don't.

sausagepipes

• Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +34/-11
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2010, 09:12:14 AM »
im confused here??

kitteld3291

• Novice
  • Forum Rep: +7/-3
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2010, 09:16:08 AM »
You can lose a ton of weight on HCG... Problem is there is no HCG in GNC's product called HCG. Itís a scam created to separate desperate people from their cash.

Real HCG is only available by RX or black-market. Not GNC.

Real HCG is only injected...Not oral drops.

Real HCG is cheaper than GNC's fake HCG.

Two markets that are sure to make people rich are weight loss and acne. People that are overweight and teenagers with zits will buy every new product that comes along hoping for a miracle. (Given the popularity of Extenze, maybe there is a third market to consider) ;D
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 09:30:28 AM by kitteld3291 »

isaacn15

• Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +71/-16
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2010, 09:35:12 AM »
im confused here??
OP is talking about a supplement that is not legit HCG.  It's like when you see a product with ECA or other illegal substances in its name and it has none of those chemicals or extracts in it.  This supp is a bunch of things mixed together to be "like" HCG.

HCG is a prescribed medicine for post-pregnancy. It's for women who have a lack of testosterone after childbirth.  It stimulates the body to naturally produce testosterone again.  Made famous by those who use steroids, sometime used after a cycle to get your body to produce testosterone.  Manny Ramirez and Brian Cushing have tested positive for this by the way.

3ullD0zer

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +288/-8
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2010, 10:02:26 AM »
Kit is absolutely right

The GNC HCG is complete bunk. Its called HCG platinum I believe. I had an old friend go out and buy it and she explained the "program" to me. Its complete horsepoo! Yes you only eat 500 calories and supposedly the HCG helps release all your stored fat, and thats what your body uses for energy. Take a look at the ingredient profile. Its nothing more than a few amino acids, watered so heavily its like theres nothing there. Straight garbage, but at 90 bucks a bottle somebody's getting rich.
"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humpin!" - Arnold

sausagepipes

• Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +34/-11
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2010, 10:06:26 AM »
ahh i get it.  at first  i was thinking gnc had a new actual miracle product. 

joker117

• Banned Doods
  • Senior Members
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2010, 10:15:37 AM »
thanks every1 ..  some1 said it before in this thread..  weight loss and acne removal= $ lol    I figured it was bull but couldnt find much on GNCs product  so I was curious if any1 had it

that 500 cal thing is ridiculous..just starve urself?

3ullD0zer

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +288/-8
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2010, 10:22:59 AM »
Thats pretty much being in starvation mode for like 42 days I believe it was. She said also for like a week before you start your supposed to eat anything and everything you want, to get it out of your system, and that it would be ok because your body would use the fat in the food to burn more fat. Then the daily diet is like water and a piece of bread and like an apple and thats it. It was the stupidest thing I ever heard.

Of course your gonna drop weight only eating 500 cals a day, but at what cost? Imagine what this is doing to your body....
"Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humpin!" - Arnold

fmrPRO

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +148/-5
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2010, 10:31:10 AM »
I thought I'd add this: HCG is not only by injection. It is produced in an lozenge form as well as a homeopathic form. Not any and all imitation form of HCG will yield the results, but I've heard testimonials from people that said the homeopathic form does work just as well as the injections. Just food for thought
USPlabs Sponsored CrossFit Athlete
CrossFit Total: 1115
Squat: 410
Press: 180
Deadlift: 525
Goals: IMPROVE & DO WORK

kitteld3291

• Novice
  • Forum Rep: +7/-3
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2010, 10:36:33 AM »
ahh i get it.  at first  i was thinking gnc had a new actual miracle product. 

Did GNC EVER have a miracle product  :D

steelfan10

• Expert Reviewers
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +474/-50
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2010, 10:42:34 AM »
I thought I'd add this: HCG is not only by injection. It is produced in an lozenge form as well as a homeopathic form. Not any and all imitation form of HCG will yield the results, but I've heard testimonials from people that said the homeopathic form does work just as well as the injections. Just food for thought

I have to say though, the homeopathic lozenge is VERY ineffective. Realize how fragile hcg is.

When mixed with BA for injection, hcg will be good for a maximum of 60 days refrigerated. It cannot be heated, and the particles become useless very quickly when mixed at room temperature.

The lozenge is only relying on your taking in the hcg directly through the bottom of your tongue through your bloodstream. So in essence, its not a good choice.
Unlike many members here, I use science in my decision-making of supplements, not the crowd.

"This is why I be so fresh, Im trying to beat life because I cant cheat death."