Topic: amino acids better for cutting?  (Read 2953 times)

Offline rob1880

• Locker Roommates
amino acids better for cutting?
« on: December 15, 2010, 05:03:16 PM »
is using amino acids or a intra workout better used when your trying to diet to help muscle wasteing or is it not going to make much difference
"Spirit ... has fifty times the strength and staying power of brawn and muscle."
- Unknown

Offline Wrestler152

• Senior Members
Re: amino acids better for cutting?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 05:08:59 PM »
I love it when i cut weight for wrestling i put a 6 scoops of Xtend in my days water and drink every 3 hours to keep my muscles from wasting away.

Offline rob1880

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 05:33:07 PM »
I love it when i cut weight for wrestling i put a 6 scoops of Xtend in my days water and drink every 3 hours to keep my muscles from wasting away.

since your a wrestler how do you deal with being sore from lifting weights and then have to wrestle when your muscles are all stiff and sore
did i explain that right lol
"Spirit ... has fifty times the strength and staying power of brawn and muscle."
- Unknown

Offline luis9

• Senior Members
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2010, 06:31:51 PM »
i like taking Optimum Nutrition amino 2222. it's pretty cheap and it'll last you along time. i take 1 pill pre workout, 1 pill in the middle of my workout, and 1 pill post workout along with 1 waking up and whenver throughout the day. and if you're sore, you might be overtraining, or maybe not getting enought rest, or not taking in enough aminos. I'd suggest getting some scifit glutamine, it's only like $10 at bb.com and it'll help a lot with soreness
"Son of a motherless goat" The three amigos

Offline Wrestler152

• Senior Members
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2010, 06:45:02 PM »

since your a wrestler how do you deal with being sore from lifting weights and then have to wrestle when your muscles are all stiff and sore

Stretching real good before and after helps a lot with soreness, also glutamine is must for me it destroys soreness and it is awesome on a cut.So id take some AA and glutamine aswell as casein if youre cutting for wrestling the casein will keep a steady stream of aminos to your body for for about 8 hours.

Offline bigworm89

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2010, 06:49:47 PM »
How about a quick rundown of the amino acid functions:

http://www.supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=3111.0
Why do all Chinese people look alike?

Offline rob1880

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2010, 12:29:00 PM »

Stretching real good before and after helps a lot with soreness, also glutamine is must for me it destroys soreness and it is awesome on a cut.So id take some AA and glutamine aswell as casein if youre cutting for wrestling the casein will keep a steady stream of aminos to your body for for about 8 hours.

sounds like gludamine would be good do you mix it in with your protien drink post workout
- Unknown

Offline rob1880

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2010, 12:31:47 PM »
How about a quick rundown of the amino acid functions:

http://www.supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=3111.0

good info big worm , what you going to collage for ,dietition?  hell you know most of it lol
- Unknown

Offline bigworm89

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2010, 12:33:48 PM »
Ha ha, Way off, Business Management.
Why do all Chinese people look alike?