Topic: OPTIMEN VS ANIMAL PAK  (Read 10285 times)

Offline bignastyrico

• Locker Roommates
OPTIMEN VS ANIMAL PAK
« on: December 04, 2010, 08:42:52 PM »
well im half way through my current multivitamin (mhp's activite) and i have to pick up my next cycle. but im torn on which one to take. both products have high reviews and are around the same price (give or take).

so im going to let all my fans decided! LMFAO  ;D

which one should i try next animal pak or optimen?
do you want to know the ultimate diet secret? put down the fork! FACE!

Offline IamAlex

• Expert Reviewer
  • Locker Roommates
Re: OPTIMEN VS ANIMAL PAK
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 08:47:34 PM »
Anavite by Gaspari hands down broski... I've taken all 3. The animal pak, optimen, and anavite. Its legit

Offline Raptorbh12

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2010, 09:00:39 PM »
I actually use both depending on what my goals are at the moment. When im bulking up ill use animal pak, when im performing more athletically i will use opti-men.
I have found that animal pak gave me better lifts but poorer endurance when it came to sports abilities and that using opti-men didnt pump me up in the gym but made me less prone to fatigue and dehydration when performing in rigorous activities outdoors.
If your mountain biking in the rockies take opti-men, if your slamming weights at golds gym take animal pak.

These are my opinions and are in no way scientifically based. Thats just how each affected me and my performance.
Semper Fidelis

Offline steelforce

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2010, 10:15:45 PM »
I would take a look at Anabolic Addiction  MFV Multi-Functional-Vitamin. This is the best money can buy.

Offline lightweight

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2010, 11:21:04 PM »
I've used both and also Orange Triad and I prefer Animal Pak.

Offline PTfootball54

• Senior Members
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2010, 07:13:43 AM »
I actually use both depending on what my goals are at the moment. When im bulking up ill use animal pak, when im performing more athletically i will use opti-men.I have found that animal pak gave me better lifts but poorer endurance when it came to sports abilities and that using opti-men didnt pump me up in the gym but made me less prone to fatigue and dehydration when performing in rigorous activities outdoors.
If your mountain biking in the rockies take opti-men, if your slamming weights at golds gym take animal pak.

These are my opinions and are in no way scientifically based. Thats just how each affected me and my performance.

I agree 100000%

Offline bignastyrico

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2010, 10:58:48 PM »
Anavite by Gaspari hands down broski... I've taken all 3. The animal pak, optimen, and anavite. Its legit

well i agree with you about the anavite. so far its my favorite by far just cause of the carnitine. but i just wanted to try somthing new.

and thanks everyone rep'd
do you want to know the ultimate diet secret? put down the fork! FACE!