Topic: HGH Products vs Natural Testosterone Boosters  (Read 10450 times)

Offline LeftTackle79

• Senior Members
HGH Products vs Natural Testosterone Boosters
« on: December 01, 2010, 08:05:11 PM »
I'm considering buying one of these products here soon I'm curious to see what everyone thinks is a more beneficial product. My main goal really is to increase athletic performance and strength. Also any specific products you recommend would be appreciated to.

Offline jmlstocks

• Expert Reviewer
  • Locker Roommates
Re: HGH Products vs Natural Testosterone Boosters
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 08:20:52 PM »
At age 18, I doubt anyone here would recommend an HGH product due simply to safety issues.  As far as Natural Test boosters, they're plenty safe, but at age 18, your test levels are right at their peak, so most likely they'd be ineffective for you.  If you got the money to blow and wanna try it anyway, Animal Stak and Pink Magic are among the top rated.
As far as a pure muscle builder, creatine will do better for you as it is not only safe, but effective as well.
Lift Tracker:

Decline Bench:           340           Leg Press: 1713 (calculated max)                         Barbell Row: 313
Decline Bench            433
(with Slingshot-calculated max)   Trap Bar Deadlift 629
Seated Military Press: 220
Traditional Deadlift:    505

Offline steelfan10

• Expert Reviewers
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 08:50:26 PM »
Eh, theirs really no safety issues here, its a matter of effectiveness.

Neither of these types of products will have any effect at your age, so you better off not getting them anyways. Spend that money on food.
Unlike many members here, I use science in my decision-making of supplements, not the crowd.

"This is why I be so fresh, Im trying to beat life because I cant cheat death."

Offline Right2YaDome

• Banned Doods
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2010, 09:53:47 PM »
what if this guy is 4feet8inches weighing 100lbs and he's 25 years old you guys don't know his testosterone or anything is at it's peak I hate these replies. Invest it in food that will do nothing for him unless he is actually eating enough so help him out at least say buy some food and also make sure your getting enough cals then buy a weight gainer/protein to also help in getting about 3000cals. Take 3 protein shakes a day, and eat eat eat.  >:(
lawl

Offline LeftTackle79

• Senior Members
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2010, 10:07:28 PM »
Thanks for the quick replys, I have been looking into the Pink Magic I understand at 18 it probably won't have much effect on my testosterone levels but I have been reading that it has been very effective for others my age, I'm really only concerned with adding some more strength for the upcoming football season cutting a little body fat wouldn't be to bad either. I don't really need to add a ton of weight for the season considering I'm already 6'5 285lbs so that should not be to much of an issue. I'm interested in hearing your guys responses to using Pink Magic.

Offline Right2YaDome

• Banned Doods
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2010, 10:31:31 PM »
your 6foot5, 285lbs and your wanting to increase strength and trying to buy a supplement, you must not be lifting right or something dude. Having those stats and just reading this thread topic is hilarious.

"I'm 6foot5 285 looking for a HGHproduct or natty test booster." oh boy this is funny.
lawl

Offline LeftTackle79

• Senior Members
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2010, 04:08:11 AM »
I mean I still got decent numbers strength wise but I just want to increase what I can because I'll be going off to play college football and don't want to be getting my ass kicked by guys who are like 3-4 years older than me. Right now my lifts are as followed Bench 335, Squat 455, Dead Lift around 500 area I mean those are decent numbers but not great.

Offline AbsoluteZ3R0

• Senior Members
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2010, 04:30:29 AM »
your 6foot5, 285lbs and your wanting to increase strength and trying to buy a supplement, you must not be lifting right or something dude. Having those stats and just reading this thread topic is hilarious.

"I'm 6foot5 285 looking for a HGHproduct or natty test booster." oh boy this is funny.

If he weighs 285 then how is he not lifting right?

Offline RichMyers

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2010, 07:20:06 AM »
LeftTackle79,

I make a lot of money selling supplements.  But I am also always honest with people, exercise science has proven that no supplement, (legal or illegal), can effect a muscle cell more than hard training.

I really think that your time and money would be better spent learning more about training, as a means of advancing yourself.  Knowledge really is power, when it comes to lifting.
Most problems in lifting can be solved by either pulling harder, or pushing harder.

Offline AnabolicAdam

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2010, 11:44:55 AM »
Thanks for the quick replys, I have been looking into the Pink Magic I understand at 18 it probably won't have much effect on my testosterone levels but I have been reading that it has been very effective for others my age, I'm really only concerned with adding some more strength for the upcoming football season cutting a little body fat wouldn't be to bad either. I don't really need to add a ton of weight for the season considering I'm already 6'5 285lbs so that should not be to much of an issue. I'm interested in hearing your guys responses to using Pink Magic.

At 18, PM may or may not do anything for you in the way of increasing test levels. You could see and experience an increase in test, but it would most likely not be the same as someone a little older. There are several other benefits that PM can provide you, primarily it's ability to promote anabolism. It is a powerful anti catabolic as well. The most overlooked benefit it my opinion is PMs ability to increase effectiveness of nitric oxide type products, increasing muscle fullness and vascularity as well.
USPlabs
Regional Director

Offline LeftTackle79

• Senior Members
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2010, 12:19:45 PM »
Thanks for all the quick replys I will def take all this into consideration.

Offline Right2YaDome

• Banned Doods
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2010, 09:27:56 PM »

I know people that weight 285 and don't lift dude you don't work out and gain that much weight you eat, have a slow ass metabolism your whole life. I'm saying at 285 ok a supplement isn't going to get him any bigger, it's not happening your already huge. How can you not understand this. He then may not be lifting right cause he isn't as tone as he could be maybe not doing the right chest workouts ya know, think.
lawl

Offline texasmade89

• Senior Members
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2010, 06:50:16 AM »
i feel what others are saying about test production being high but I don't see anything wrong with maximizing natural production if he wants to try it. you could tested to then go from there. if you want a good test booster check out 2TX by Max Muscle it's ingredients have been scientifcally proven to increase test. it had a chemical called 3,4 div something that is necessary for any good test boosting supp.

Offline AbsoluteZ3R0

• Senior Members
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2010, 08:13:07 AM »

I know people that weight 285 and don't lift dude you don't work out and gain that much weight you eat, have a slow ass metabolism your whole life. I'm saying at 285 ok a supplement isn't going to get him any bigger, it's not happening your already huge. How can you not understand this. He then may not be lifting right cause he isn't as tone as he could be maybe not doing the right chest workouts ya know, think.

He said he was a football player and that his lifts were all 300+, so OBVIOUSLY he is lifting right

Offline Right2YaDome

• Banned Doods
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2010, 11:59:51 AM »
Yeah exactly I'm being sarcastic, why is he trying to find a supplement then besides a pH to increase his strength even more, when he's already big enough no magical pill got him to where he is thats what I'm saying. In other words he's doing everything right already why worry about a supplement.
lawl