Author Topic: Got a visit from a cellucor rep  (Read 1379 times)

Showtime88

• Banned Doods
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +81/-18
Got a visit from a cellucor rep
« on: November 24, 2010, 07:35:04 PM »
Ok. So interesting day.

I'm working at my gnc store, just getting ready for the holiday promos and such.

In walks in our division cellucor rep.

So we got into talking and he's gonna hook me up with a free bottle of p6 and some c4 samples.

We shall see how this turns out.

steelfan10

• Expert Reviewers
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +474/-50
Re: Got a visit from a cellucor rep
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 07:36:56 PM »
Join the club lol
Unlike many members here, I use science in my decision-making of supplements, not the crowd.

"This is why I be so fresh, Im trying to beat life because I cant cheat death."

texasmade89

• Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +110/-18
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 08:05:37 PM »
The p6 is good man although I think it has like a 21 day supply which is kind of weird. I think it's design to be done 6 days on..

Showtime88

• Banned Doods
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +81/-18
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2010, 08:44:54 PM »
Join the club lol

Hahah I know right?

did you ever happen to jump on the beta testing for the new usp labs product?

steelfan10

• Expert Reviewers
  • Senior Members
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2010, 08:47:48 PM »
Join the club lol

Hahah I know right?

did you ever happen to jump on the beta testing for the new usp labs product?

Well Adam said I was a great candidate, but those cellucor reps got to me so right now Im beta testing their new pre-workout.

Heres a link of my log if your interested buddy. http://www.SupplementReviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=7767.0
Unlike many members here, I use science in my decision-making of supplements, not the crowd.

BrooklynBuff

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +484/-74
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2010, 08:59:41 PM »
I thought the rep was a D-bag,he told me because I wasn't on youtube or myspace or facebook or any other of that bulll-poo,that I wasn't a good canidate to try his product.Sorry if I'm all grown-up now,guess I'll go play Atari now and watch some Yo mtv raps ;D
Scooper expert with a P90 in the trunk..

steelfan10

• Expert Reviewers
  • Senior Members
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2010, 09:11:03 PM »
I thought the rep was a D-bag,he told me because I wasn't on youtube or myspace or facebook or any other of that bulll-poo,that I wasn't a good canidate to try his product.Sorry if I'm all grown-up now,guess I'll go play Atari now and watch some Yo mtv raps ;D

Good call on the MTV jams dude. But no I got into a massive brawl about it but I must say he treated me very respectfully afterwards so I got the chance to test it.

I also told him that I refused to do a video review, and that I didn't have a Facebook because I think its dumb as hell and he still insisted on me trying it so eh who knows. He really did go out of his way to change my opinion on the company so I really respect that.

BrooklynBuff

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +484/-74
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2010, 09:14:25 PM »

Good call on the MTV jams dude. But no I got into a massive brawl about it but I must say he treated me very respectfully afterwards so I got the chance to test it.

I also told him that I refused to do a video review, and that I didn't have a Facebook because I think its dumb as hell and he still insisted on me trying it so eh who knows. He really did go out of his way to change my opinion on the company so I really respect that.
Hey thanks Steel I was just looking at your post on this,I guess its cool he did go out of his way to hook you up,and you didn't even have to break out the knee-pads :-*
Scooper expert with a P90 in the trunk..

steelfan10

• Expert Reviewers
  • Senior Members
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2010, 09:28:21 PM »
Haha dude thank god too lol. I gotta say I love all of your signatures though...classics!!