i want a low side effect prohormone that is good but not very Deffective

pro hormone
0 (0%)
something strong
1 (25%)
something week
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: low side effect pro hormone? new to subject  (Read 1988 times)

SunnyDzero

• Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +30/-31
low side effect pro hormone? new to subject
« on: October 16, 2010, 01:46:57 PM »
i am 19 years old and want to do a low side effect pro hormone i know about serms and cycle assists but im very new to this subject. The reason why i want something of this source is my trainer is trying to reccomend me something strong but like i said im young yes i want to compete at a better level then my opponents but i dont want to be effed for life hormonly.?>??

Raptorbh12

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +637/-50
Re: low side effect pro hormone? new to subject
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2010, 02:15:39 PM »
sorry but your poll kinda sucks... It doesn't ask a question and it doesn't have 3 different choices at that.
I personally think your too young for a PH and you should strive to reach your natural limit before you venture into some liver toxic PH's especially since your in college and have the pressure to drink, try explaining to your buddies why you cant drink since your taking a methylated prohormone that could potentially shut down your liver if combined with alcohol...
Also what kind of trainer do you have??
Semper Fidelis

breathemetal

• Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +105/-419
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 03:04:01 PM »
Yeah, no point in even posting a poll dude.

And @ 19, you're too young. Eat, train, sleep.
Squat, Deadlift, Repeat.

SunnyDzero

• Senior Members
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2010, 03:38:51 PM »
sorry but your poll kinda sucks... It doesn't ask a question and it doesn't have 3 different choices at that.
I personally think your too young for a PH and you should strive to reach your natural limit before you venture into some liver toxic PH's especially since your in college and have the pressure to drink, try explaining to your buddies why you cant drink since your taking a methylated prohormone that could potentially shut down your liver if combined with alcohol...
Also what kind of trainer do you have??

hes more of a directive trainer. Power and intensity is his key terms he thinks i could need a bit of help with gaining so he reccomended pro hormones and for me to research them and come to him in a week with my results of research. I am going into a local bodybuilding competition near my college university of north carolina willmington (uncw) but dont now when most likely in may i might be red shirting it for baseball this year (redshirting="not playing that year") so im just focusing in on my competition and pretty much what he says. Sorry for the poor poll/post i havent done well on my polls.

Raptorbh12

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +637/-50
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2010, 04:16:26 PM »
whats your height, weight and estimated bodyfat %?
Semper Fidelis

Emery

• Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +311/-21
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2010, 04:26:56 PM »
I think you need to put in some honest hard work and also get a new trainer. He does not have your best interests in mind if he is recommending a PH at age 19. You don't want to be one of those youtube videos of a poor shmo that should NOT be on a stage cause he isn't ready.

Naturally, you should be able to pack on muscle at your age but it will take some time. You have plenty of time to compete. At 19 I was 150 pounds, I am now at 245 and fairly lean. I am still working towards my first show but have put it off due to needing to bring up my wheels more. I have been at it for almost 20 years. I have been very consistent over the last several years and have only now started to see good mass gains. I built my foundation without anabolic substances!

Keep workin bro. There is no easy fix. Post up your diet and some pics of your upper and lower body and we may be able to critique a little better.

Emery
whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right! ~Henry Ford~

SunnyDzero

• Senior Members
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2010, 08:28:37 AM »
im 6 foot 1 inches 200 lbs and about 10% bodyfat

Emery

• Senior Members
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2010, 10:39:40 AM »
So...

What class are you looking to compete in? Once you get ripped, you'll probably be down to 165 I would imagine. At 6-1, that is not going to be a lot of muscle on your frame.

I would dedicate another 2 years to hard work with diet and training, not to mention rest.

Good luck!
whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right! ~Henry Ford~

SunnyDzero

• Senior Members
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2010, 10:58:51 AM »
yeah i was looking into 165 but i really want to do the competition this year your right though i would be quite small, what class do you think i should partake in, in the up and coming years?

Emery

• Senior Members
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2010, 03:26:21 PM »
Well...

It just depends. In 2 years you could put a hell of a lot of muscle on your frame. Do you have broad shoulders and small joints/waist? It's really an illusion thing. I gauge my progress by the mirror, not fat calipers or a measuring tape. In a real life show, they don't bodyfat test you, you are judged by appearance and presentation.

At your age with 2 years of dedicated lifting and dieting you could easily come in at 185 I would think. Gonna take a lot of work and sacrifice though!

SunnyDzero

• Senior Members
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2010, 06:05:17 PM »
Well...

It just depends. In 2 years you could put a hell of a lot of muscle on your frame. Do you have broad shoulders and small joints/waist? It's really an illusion thing. I gauge my progress by the mirror, not fat calipers or a measuring tape. In a real life show, they don't bodyfat test you, you are judged by appearance and presentation.

At your age with 2 years of dedicated lifting and dieting you could easily come in at 185 I would think. Gonna take a lot of work and sacrifice though!
im all for it, ive been working my ass off! too the waist part my waist is actually quite large a 34 waist my abs/back are thick; my favorite bodyparts are my forearms, my calves, and my back there all thick and quite cut kind of more a powerlifting size for my back and forearms and my calves have the diamond cut but i want them better. any tips on your secrets or anything emery?

Emery

• Senior Members
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2010, 07:10:06 PM »
EAT!! I eat 7 times at least per day. I train very hard. I am starting my cutting diet tomorrow. I will still take in 300 grams of protein per day but am going to try to keep carbs at less than 50 grams per day and see what that does. I am close enough to my goal weight of 250 now and need probably 20 weeks to get down to bodyfat range I need to compete. I am not sure where that will put me. I am hoping to stay around 200.  My arms are pushing 19" right now and I know I will lose size but that is the name of the bodybuilding game.

Don't rush into PHs. If you have specific questions, PM me bro!

SunnyDzero

• Senior Members
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2010, 08:22:20 AM »
EAT!! I eat 7 times at least per day. I train very hard. I am starting my cutting diet tomorrow. I will still take in 300 grams of protein per day but am going to try to keep carbs at less than 50 grams per day and see what that does. I am close enough to my goal weight of 250 now and need probably 20 weeks to get down to bodyfat range I need to compete. I am not sure where that will put me. I am hoping to stay around 200.  My arms are pushing 19" right now and I know I will lose size but that is the name of the bodybuilding game.

Don't rush into PHs. If you have specific questions, PM me bro!
alright thanks i will pm you for specific questions sooner or later thanks again!