Author Topic: Is "Isopure Zero Carbs" Protein good for women???????  (Read 7443 times)

T2BFIT

• Forum Rep: +0/-0
Is "Isopure Zero Carbs" Protein good for women???????
« on: September 19, 2010, 09:42:00 PM »
I recently went back to the gym after allowing myself to get pretty damn fat....417ibs. Since going back i've gotten down to about 370. I'm 6'5" so i don't look as bad as many would at this weight; never-the-less still a fat "A". I've researched many Protein powders, and have decided on "Isopure Zero Carbs." For what i can tell, this seems to be just what i'm looking for for now.

My wife has also gone back to the gym the last couple of months, and have hit a "wall." Despite all her knowledge of the gym (both of us having been heavily into body building before the kids) she's starting to have debts etc due to not loosing weight as fast a i am. She already knows men loose faster, etc, etc, but still she's upset. We've yet to start working out together (which i know she's looking forward to doing like old times), but i think a good protein powder would do well for her also.

We both want to loose weight, and gain more muscle.

Q: I know women can use most proteins that are "made for men", and i also know there are a few that maybe better for women. I know that less carbs, and more vitamins are better in proteins for women. That being said, would Isopure Zero Carbs be perfect for my wife as well, or is there another one that would be better for her?

Thanks for your help

kohdii

• Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +325/-292
Re: Is "Isopure Zero Carbs" Protein good for women???????
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 09:55:50 PM »
Isopure zero carb will be fine for her.
Train like you live in the wild.

http://kohdii.blogspot.com/

NatMarie

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 08:01:49 PM »
Isopure zero carb will be fine for her.
If i start taking this and doing weights will i get big? I am a girl so I'm looking for something to help me tone and cut fat but i don't want to be that muscular since it is not an attractive look for a girl. Also, I have been told by many people that if I take protein powders and for some reason can't go to the gym I will just get fat and flabby even if I stopped taking it. Is this true?

Ps. I'm sorry for writing on your comment. I am clueless not only about the subject but about posting as well lol.

ctbloom

• Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +8/-1
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 08:35:24 AM »
Personally, I don't think you'll get real big. You may gain a bit of muscle mass but not much. And because it's 0 carbs, no worries of a ton of weight gain. As long as your lifting for definition (High reps, low weight), You should be good.
Everybody wanna get big but ain't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight.

kbordner

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +114/-10
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 11:03:36 AM »
Alright Ladies listen up. You will not get big no matter how much weight training you do unless you are a genetic freak or inject yourself with Male hormones. Protein is Protein. There is no male or female protein. You will get fat if you take in too many calories without exercising. It doesn't matter whether it's protein,carbs or fats. If you want to look good you must lift weights period. Cardio will make you a smaller version of what you already are. If you look like a pear you will become a smaller pear. Weights allow you to sculpt and shape and create illusions. My wife is very very femine has sexy female curves and trains 3 days a week as hard as I do. It will NOT turn you in to a man. I am old and I know things.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 12:23:36 PM by kbordner »
If you ask for advice then shut the f*ck up and listen.
You are entitled to your opinion...you are just wrong.
Keith Richards-" I am not subject to your petty morals"

Hirtz

• Novice
  • Forum Rep: +2/-0
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2012, 12:14:01 PM »
How does the Isopure taste? What flavor is your favorite? I'm thinking about picking up some. Thanks.

Loyalty

• Banned Doods
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +6/-0
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2012, 10:28:33 AM »
How does the Isopure taste? What flavor is your favorite? I'm thinking about picking up some. Thanks.

I've heard it taste amazing but for different flavors I would recommend looking up the reviews.

Also kbordner you are right...all the females think they will get big if they workout while all the guys are busting there butts and spending thousands on getting big. Maybe if Dr. OZ says it on his show they'll end up believing it lol

josehdz0485

• Novice
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2012, 03:16:18 PM »
Protein is not gonna make u loose weight, u can use protein as a meal replacement if u want but not to loose weight