Author Topic: best online web to buy supplements?  (Read 4656 times)

MR255L7

• Banned Doods
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +0/-11
best online web to buy supplements?
« on: August 08, 2010, 05:52:09 PM »

kingmeat

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +149/-12
Re: best online web to buy supplements?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 05:54:25 PM »
bodybuilding.com because you know when you are going to get it and it's worry free also the great deals.

shizouse13

• Banned Doods
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +12/-4
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2010, 05:57:00 PM »
i use to love a1supplements then after that it was muscleandstrength.com and bodybuilding.com because of the great deals but man now I just discovered an even better seat with even better prices for the products. allstarhealth.com. check it out

bigfella

• Novice
  • Forum Rep: +1/-1
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2010, 06:31:08 PM »
i use to love a1supplements then after that it was muscleandstrength.com and bodybuilding.com because of the great deals but man now I just discovered an even better seat with even better prices for the products. allstarhealth.com. check it out

Agreed allstarhealth.com is great, have used them 4 times and every time its been perfect. And cant go wrong with bodybuilding.com.

admin

• Administrator
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +442/-46
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2010, 06:55:20 PM »

You need to respect the forum organization.  Starting this thread in the "Protein" and the exact same one in the "Food, Diet and Nutrition" forums is not the proper way to go about asking your question.
- Tommy

MOFF

• Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +55/-17
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2010, 07:33:49 PM »
Try http://www.illpumpyouup.com This website is safe and has some pretty good deals check it out. Also depending on what supplement you are looking for you can also try ebay and amazon. I buy my twinlab BCAA from amazon and I pay about $24-$30 for two bottle of 180 caps and just to give you a prospective on that 1 bottle of twinlab BCAA is $24 bucks.
Practice doesn't make perfect, PERFECT PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT, it is better to practice something 10 times the right way than to practice something 200 times the wrong way.

[||||||||]=.===.=[||||||||]
................\.O./
.................(_)
..............._/...\_

pr3sto1

• Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +55/-7
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2010, 08:36:11 PM »

You need to respect the forum organization.  Starting this thread in the "Protein" and the exact same one in the "Food, Diet and Nutrition" forums is not the proper way to go about asking your question.
You tell em tom!

anyways, It really matters exactly where you are ordering. Bodybuilding.com is usually a good safe bet, and you get some goodies if you order enough. They also have some free samples you can order as well.

However, some other sites can save you a lot of money if you are ordering certain stuff.  here's some examples
fitrx.com seems to have really good deals on optimum 100% whey if you buy in bulk, as well as some other things
tfsupplements.com has some really good blowout sales, and you can get aftershock for pretty cheap from time to time.
wheycheap.com has one crazy deal everyday, so you should check that often. Today they happen to have pink magic for 39.95
also, massnutrition.com and a1supplements.com has some pretty good deals.

you gotta just find out what exactly you want and see what site offers it cheaper. whatever you do though, DO NOT order from supplementwarehouse.com

22inchpipes

• Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +127/-27
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2010, 09:36:28 PM »
My favorite is bb.com for ordering. I'd never believe a thing I read on their forums (because its so infested with company reps bashing each other), but that is seperate from their store.They are reliable, ship fast and have good pricing. You'll always be able to find a cheaper price somewhere, you start getting into shady websites that can steal your cc info and cause you a major headache.

Assinite33

• Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +5/-11
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2010, 09:39:07 PM »
Allstarhealth.com is the best IMO best shipping and deals. It just doesn't have the best selection. But if wat you are looking for is there then order it. You will not be dissapointed!!

shizouse13

• Banned Doods
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +12/-4
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2010, 10:26:03 PM »
22inchpipes what do you think of allstarhealth.com do you think they are a pretty secured site because I am concerned about identity theft. I have also opened accounts with a1supplements.com and muscleandstrength.com

steelforce

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +288/-23
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2010, 08:55:30 PM »
I like i supplement.com, nutraplanet, bodybuilding.com, muscle & strength. This are my top five place to shop online.

workoutguru

• Locker Roommates
  • Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +227/-97
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2010, 08:34:08 AM »
I usually order from bodybuilding.com or allstarhealth.com Allstarhealth is usually the cheapest I can find supplements for but they don't have a couple brand I take so I have to order them from bb.com. Even if I have to pay a couple dollars more I would rather do that and get them from a good reliable website that I know wont try to scam you by taking your credit card info.
There will be PAIN there will be SUFFERING but where OTHERS FALL I will continue TO RISE.

JBravo

• Forum Rep: +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2010, 07:49:17 PM »
My favorite supplement store online is supplementgiant.com! Great people, knowledgeable, great prices, and wicked good service!

lifter62

• Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +4/-2
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2010, 09:55:37 AM »
Check out TF supplements. Great blowout sales, great variey of supplements. Usually at doorstep 2 days after ordering. BB.com is also very good. 

phoenix

• Senior Members
  • Forum Rep: +61/-2
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2010, 10:07:27 AM »
I use dpsnutrition.com , bodybuilding.com, fitrx.com, and nutraplanet.com depending on what I'm getting and what specials they are running.