Topic: bsn N.O. xplode and jacked  (Read 12225 times)

Offline Dyllon12

• Locker Roommates
bsn N.O. xplode and jacked
« on: June 05, 2010, 09:14:00 PM »
ok off any PWO ive heard and some what experienced that your pumps get lower and lower when taking it until you cycle off and do it again then get the pumps back now what i thought of and why im asking this question to see if it would work and would be safe   .. to take jack3d one week then the next week take N.O. xplode to get the pumps from both so the pumps never wear off or just not "experiment" and take one whole tub of one then cycle off take 3- 4 weeks off then switch products? kinda of odd question but would like responses

Offline Peformance

• Banned Doods
Re: bsn N.O. xplode and jacked
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 09:31:46 PM »
No, Its because your body starts becoming use to the large amounts of caffein and energy in these supplements that there effects wear off, as your body adapts to the unique ingredtients it will have a more minimal effect. What ever order or method you take them in you should stop for a week or so every 5 weeks or so.

Also, Id probably just boot the NO Xplod into the garbage, its rubbish compared to Jack3d. There is no way of avoiding break periods. There good for your body aswell.  What you could do is swap out pre work outs for creatine every few months, this way your body will get a break from both supplements and you can cycle them in and out, other wise cycle everything and then take a break period, from training aswell.

Offline Dyllon12

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 09:47:29 PM »
well whats the diffrence between jacked and n.o. xplode is it your prefrence or actual stats because the way i saw it from both reviews it sounded like prefrence

Offline Demolish

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2010, 10:14:42 PM »
There's really no comparison between n.o. xplode and jacked.
Jacked blows every pre-workout supplement out of the water.
and plus, it have no fillers and minimal ingredients.

I'd rather die like a man than live like a coward.

Offline Dyllon12

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2010, 10:46:27 PM »
oh cause i thought that  jack3d was just that cheapy PWO you get if your tight on money you dont think no xplode is that good

Offline AbsoluteZ3R0

• Senior Members
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2010, 12:58:31 AM »
oh cause i thought that  jack3d was just that cheapy PWO you get if your tight on money you dont think no xplode is that good

Jack3d is relatively cheap compared to other PWO's but it's also the best PWO there is. I think 90% of people would agree that it's much better than NO Xplode.

Offline kohdii

• Senior Members
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2010, 10:36:31 AM »

That is personal preference.

Personally, Jack3d did nothing for me. No xplode works much better compared to jacked for me. But I still hate both of them. No shotgun and black powder are by far the best that work for me.

People on this forum need to stop making blanket statements about jack3d, I understand they work well for you, but not for everybody so stop saying "its better than any other pre workout" and start saying "its the best that works for me"
Train like you live in the wild.

http://kohdii.blogspot.com/

Offline Tim40

• Senior Members
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2010, 10:43:07 AM »

That is personal preference.

Personally, Jack3d did nothing for me. No xplode works much better compared to jacked for me. But I still hate both of them. No shotgun and black powder are by far the best that work for me.

People on this forum need to stop making blanket statements about jack3d, I understand they work well for you, but not for everybody so stop saying "its better than any other pre workout" and start saying "its the best that works for me"

Exactly I cant agree more with your post. Not every supplement works for every person so you cant just make statements that its better than everything else. Thats your opinion and personal experience, like kohdii stated Jack3d did nothing for him and it could be the same for the next person so its all based on how the supp works for you. In my opinion I prefer Animal Pump and White Flood.

Offline Demolish

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2010, 12:10:26 PM »
Ok, well since jacked has worked well for me and many others it is the pre-workout that i would recommend that he tries first. He may have better luck with n.o. xplode, black powder, or n.o. shotgun but i'd definitely give jacked a try first.
I'd rather die like a man than live like a coward.

Offline Dyllon12

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2010, 02:07:33 PM »
thank you for all the reviews ;D

Offline Peformance

• Banned Doods
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2010, 09:15:37 PM »
Its about ingredients, NO Xplode is trash and many people agree, of course it may work for you, thats a given, only an amateur would take that statement thinking its the same for everyone, foo off the forums you 8 year old girl scout

Offline SoulMonkey

• Senior Members
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2010, 09:47:44 PM »
Performance, I think you're pretty alright and all, but I hope you're not trying to insult other members. Even if you are right and maybe a bit peeed off, you shouldn't get too worked up over a PWO. Also, really, Kohdii is a pretty well respected member and I value his opinion a lot and so do a lot of others around here, so it's going to be hard to get somewhere insulting other members.

And personally, I like jack3d and white flood a lot, but do you guys want to know the best PWO to cost is? Black Coffee. In fact I sometimes ice black coffee before a work out, or even before going to work, and it's super effective for what it costs. A large cup is about 150-175 mg's of straight caffeine, and that's about the same amount in most PWO's. And it's only pennies per serving. Try to get that anywhere else!

Offline Wildninjamonk

• Senior Members
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2010, 02:57:42 PM »
Both NO xplode and Jack3d are decent pre-workouts IMO. However, the difference between Jack3d and NO Xplode is a substance called 1,3 Dimethylamylamine. 1,3 Dimethylamylamine is supposed to mimic the effects of adrenaline in small doses. At the moment it is legal in most places but because of some bad press and lack of comprehensive studies about DMAA is might be made illegal by the FDA in the future, because this natural supplement works.

That being said here are some uses of 1,3 Dimethylamylamine. It is most widely used by body builders because of its stimulating effects. It is said to induce the fight or flight instinct just like pure adrenaline.
The smarter you are, the better you will be.

Working out just by itself does not make an Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Offline Dyllon12

• Locker Roommates
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2010, 04:43:42 PM »
Both NO xplode and Jack3d are decent pre-workouts IMO. However, the difference between Jack3d and NO Xplode is a substance called 1,3 Dimethylamylamine. 1,3 Dimethylamylamine is supposed to mimic the effects of adrenaline in small doses. At the moment it is legal in most places but because of some bad press and lack of comprehensive studies about DMAA is might be made illegal by the FDA in the future, because this natural supplement works.

That being said here are some uses of 1,3 Dimethylamylamine. It is most widely used by body builders because of its stimulating effects. It is said to induce the fight or flight instinct just like pure adrenaline.

and do the both have 1,3 dim or just jack3d  by the way repd!

Offline Wildninjamonk

• Senior Members
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2010, 05:13:28 PM »

and do the both have 1,3 dim or just jack3d  by the way repd!

Just the jack3d has it. You can see it as one of the ingredients on the little container. NO Xplode has stimulants in its "Ener-Tropic Xplosion", but it does not contain 1'3 DMAA. Be careful with DMAA though, it is known to be addicting.
The smarter you are, the better you will be.

Working out just by itself does not make an Arnold Schwarzenegger.