Topic: N2KTS??  (Read 3026 times)

Offline kcitykid

• Senior Members
N2KTS??
« on: May 20, 2010, 08:48:21 PM »
so i saw some reviews and discussion on this preworkout called n2kts. It looks very similar to jack3d. People in these threads have compared the two and say n2kts blows jack3d out of the water? That seems crazy, but its intriguing. Just company hype you think? or is it really what they claim. It is quite a bit more money than jack3d but idk. It seems there are alot of companies throwing out their versions of jack3d lately. Any input on the product?
Lift to beat yourself, not everyone else.

~The weight room is a grown man's playground~

Offline MMAFreak

• Lockout Supplements Rep
  • Expert Reviewers
Re: N2KTS??
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 09:31:47 PM »
My thoughts are that while there are some pwo's out there as good as jack3d that nothing legal is going to "blow it out of the water", the only supp I have taken that is IMO as good as Jack3d is Muscle Marinade.   It might be a solid product since I can't speak on it from experience, but don't take hype too seriously.  The ingredient profile looks very similar to jack3d, so its probably not too bad.
Lockout Supplements Rep
5% Discount Code=review

Offline SoulMonkey

• Senior Members
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 08:04:30 AM »
MMAFreak, would Muscle Marinade be a good product to give a whirl? I look forward to jack3d days, but I like trying other products as well.

Anyway, kcitykid, remember muscletech. They claim nobody can do it better than them, and as a matter of fact look at Jay Cutler! He uses Cell Tech Hardcore Pro Serious Amped 2.0 and he got big because of it!

You know, not because of steroids.

Offline MMAFreak

• Lockout Supplements Rep
  • Expert Reviewers
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 08:22:35 AM »
MMAFreak, would Muscle Marinade be a good product to give a whirl? I look forward to jack3d days, but I like trying other products as well.

Anyway, kcitykid, remember muscletech. They claim nobody can do it better than them, and as a matter of fact look at Jay Cutler! He uses Cell Tech Hardcore Pro Serious Amped 2.0 and he got big because of it!

You know, not because of steroids.

I'm about a third of the way through my first tub and I love it!  Almost identical to Jack3d and one serving is exactly that, no need to ever take two under any circumstances.  In fact I don't even take the full serving, I do half a scoop and it gets me super pumped up. 
Lockout Supplements Rep
5% Discount Code=review

Offline kcitykid

• Senior Members
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2010, 09:03:39 AM »
Oh trust me I know all about the muscle tech and similar advertising techniques. I just figured I'd see if there was anyone out there that could back this product up. Im about to get back on a PWO and I have been using white flood which works great. I want to try something new but am always iffy about the quickness of diminishing effects of these products. With 2 scoops white flood has worked to nearly full effect the whole tub or two. I just dont know how that strength would compare to jack3d or other similar products because i have been so inclined to try jacked but have only been steered away because im afraid to waste my money if the effects might bomb after a week or two.
Lift to beat yourself, not everyone else.

~The weight room is a grown man's playground~